[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin general thread >Age >type of virgin (Barely, V,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 34

File: vmobile.png (53KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vmobile.png
53KB, 1024x1024px
Virgin general thread

>Age
>type of virgin (Barely, V, KV, KHV, KHHV, ect)
>Reasons you think you're still a virgin
>you think it will ever change?
>>
>>24616223
>Age
>V
>Reason
I have had chances but I kinda want it to be with someone I care about, but that's not really working lmao, it's my personality I think
Yeah
>>
File: image201611270011.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image201611270011.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>19
>KV
>Aspergers
>kinda awkward when it comes to talking with females
>often very depressive and nhilist
>Not attractive to most females
>obscure interests largely dominated by other males
>I expect to be a wizard in 11 years

also yes i know I need to shave, I can in 3 days...
>>
>>24616223
>18
>khhv
>because I'm an ugly obese cunt with a shitty personality
>prolly never
>>
File: Friendzoned.png (30KB, 233x257px) Image search: [Google]
Friendzoned.png
30KB, 233x257px
>>24616223
>Age
>Type
KHHV
>Reasons
I'm not white.
I look like an immature kid who watches anime.
>Will it ever change
With the friends I have right now, with my attempts at dating sites, and with my literally no female stranger contact on crowded malls, I don't think it's ever gonna change.

I even tried drawing art and getting involved with alot of other girls and even after working my ass off for them, I still haven't had a chance.

Think about it. Worked for collaborative projects video worth Millions of views on Youtube. Not a single one said "Hey. You're kinda cute." Or whatever. All I got was "Can you draw for me?" Yeah, that's kinda a sign I'll be a beta wizard in my lifetime.

I'm getting desperate.
>>
>>24616223
>age
>type
V
>Reasons
Social anxiety, feeling like I'm not good enough for anyone, discouraged by looking really young for my age, etc
>Will it ever change?
I hope so. I've done a lot to try and better myself and put myself out there more, better clothes, haircut, etc. Only thing is that I'm much more interested in a relationship than just a one night stand which narrows my options.
>>
>Age
24, 25 next month
Just a virgin
Because I don't want to have sex with someone I barely know
No, I'm shit at talking to people, so I don't think I will ever get close enough to a guy to feel comfortable enough to have sex with them.
>>
>>24616223
If I have to have the types of virgins described to me does that mean I am the KHHV one?
>>
File: me irl.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
>Age
>type of virgin
KV
Mentally ill, get almost physically addicted to whatever girl I'm into and lose my mind if they disappear for even an hour
>you think it will ever change
ha, no
>>
>>24616518
virgin here, I know a couple of girls that do the same shit

unfortunately I probs don't live near you
>>
>>24616249
What obscure interests?
>>
>>24616623
grand strategy games such as EU4 and Vic2

into some niche historical eras

the gsg and history interests are very intertwined.
>>
>Age

I don't know what any of this means.

The main reason is that I didn't want to fuck a fat slut the other day who was high on meth and needed the D. I mean I could not be a virgin if I had no standards. Another main reason is that I have never been in a relationship with a girl. I just skipped that whole part of life somehow. I wouldn't even know where to start. I just can't do the whole flirting relationshippy thing it's alien to me. Which is pretty strange for being 20 and I think it will only get harder and more awkward as time goes on. However, I currently don't know any girls that aren't fat meth whores to attempt to charm. Fat meth whores don't need to be charmed anyway...

I think i'll eventually get drunk and fuck a fat meth whore.
>>
>(Barely, V, KV, KHV, KHHV, ect)

Explanation please.
>>
>>24616646
Oh nice, i've played a lot of EU3 and EU4.

Couldn't get into Vic2 though too much simulation not enough game.

My favorite is CK2 though because I love the medieval period, and I like how you play as a noble instead of an entire country.

I've always wanted to do that thing where you start a CK2 game and play til the end and then use that one mod thing to convert your country to EU4 and so on all the way to HOI3 (probably available for 4 now) but I never got around to it...
>>
>>24616605
i don't even care

I would love to have some girl even online to talk to

but I'm isolated to fuck
>>
>>24616687
I'll admit I'm not too good at vic2.

I love CK2! I've used CK2 to make some pretty humerous countries.
>>
>Age

KHHV

I'm a virgin by choice essentially. I want my first relationship to be with a fellow virgin, and because of that I'm not all that interested in going on dates etc with women that are very experienced. I'm looking for someone like myself, not someone that's been around the block god knows how many times.

Of course it will. I just need to get out more and meet more single women. Eventually I'll find someone that matches what I'm looking for.
>>
>>24616943
www.christianmingle.com
>>
>Age

What the fuck? Dunno what any of that is.

Social anxiety in the past. A shrinking pool of worth while women to interact with is probably the main reason now. Most people my age are already married, have kids, or just don't interest me.

Maybe. I'm not too worried about it. My buddies heckle me about it but I'm more concerned with getting a position in my career field at the moment.
>>
>>24616666

I only know this shit cuz of these threads and soc in general, but it's virgin, kissless virgin, kissless handholdless virgin (I think) and kissless hugless handholdless virgin (again possibly). It's much easier to get a hug than hold hands so I think that's right lol
>>
>>24617160

And I assume barely a virgin means you haven't had actual penetrative sex but you've gotten a bj or eaten a girl out. Virgin would mean you haven't done anything sexual with a girl.
>>
>>24617160
>>24617163

Those are the correct definitions, I think.
You should keep in mind however that this thread isn't only for men. There are plenty of lovely virgin women on /soc/ that fall somewhere on the scale of "Barely, V, KV, KHV, KHHV, ect". We shouldn't discourage them from posting :>
>>
>>24617166

True. As I clicked post for my follow up I realized I only wrote it from a guy's perspective. Unfortunately there don't seem to be too many virgin girls, or at least they hide it lol. I've talked to so many girls who have lost theirs at age 13-15. It seems like every girl I've gone out with or talked to is that way
>>
File: tumblr_ohasx56KN41vew26yo1_1280.jpg (224KB, 480x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohasx56KN41vew26yo1_1280.jpg
224KB, 480x1920px
>>24616666
I'm not OP but I'm gonna take a stab at this.

V: Virgin (has done things before but no P in V)

KV: Kissless virgin (Has hugged, held hands, been on a date, but never got to a kiss)

KHV: Kissless Hugless Virgin (Has never kissed or even Hugged)

KHHV: Kissless Hugless Handholdless Virgin (Has never huged or held hands)

I would like to add that there's sort of such a thing as a CK after this. A conversationless virgin who's never held a meaningful conversation with a woman or even spoken to one outside of very basic nessicary interaction.

>>24616249
I think you are pretty cute.

Virgins who want to talk to a girl drop your skypes. Really all I'm looking for is people to talk to. Pretty much a nervous virgin guy is literally the only thing I'm into sexually, but generally I just talk to people and that's as far as it gets, but some people find it helpful top talk to me because I wont shame you about nervous ticks. I literally love those things and it makes me feel like I'm talking to a real person instead of some failed Chad normie rehearsing retarded pick-up scripts. I don't think I'm the only girl who feels this way either. Shy guys can be cute because they are real not fake.
>>
File: tumblr_ohasg1NSun1vew26yo1_1280.jpg (210KB, 480x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohasg1NSun1vew26yo1_1280.jpg
210KB, 480x1920px
>>24617173
>>24617173
>there's sort of such a thing as a CK after this
Sorry I guess I meant CV. Just try to ignore all the other stupid spelling and grammar mistakes too.
>>
>>24617171
>Unfortunately there don't seem to be too many virgin girls

You'd be surprised how many of them there are on /soc/. Many of them hide it for the reason you named; they might be embarrassed because they are still a virgin in their 20s for example, just like many guys would be a bit embarrassed about it. I also wouldn't be surprised if a lot of women made up stories to seem more 'mature' in terms of their sexuality.

>>24617173

Don't turn this into yet another 'virgin whispering' thread. Your efforts to hook up with virgin men every chance you get is getting very tiresome.
>>
>>24617178
Im not looking to hook up just have conversations.
>>
>Age
>type of virgin (Brarely, V, KV, KHV, KHHV, ect)
Virgin af
I'm shy around guys and have self image issues. I'm confident in all other aspects until someone shows any interest and then I get scared I'll dissapoint themand I run away
God I hope so. Ideally with someone that sort of understands the nervousness
>>
>>24617187
>someone that sort of understands the nervousness

Everyone here does. We'd be very happy to help you with some of the shyness or self image issues.
Is there anything in particular that's bothering you?
>>
>>24617192
Eh it's my weight for the most part, and that's alreafy halfway fixed, I know what I have to do to get good looking. However I dunno if my face is any good, though, and being raised by a "till you're married " ma meant I can now only see guys as "awful people who only want you for sex".

I know its not true, and I'm not really looking for a relationship, but I don't wanna be a ons either.

Goddamn thats a lotta whining
>>
>>24617206

Don't worry about venting. It's very natural that you want to share some frustrations.
Weight and facial attractiveness are both very debatable points I think. You'd be surprised how many different body types guys like, for example I personally like almost all body types.
Although I agree that it's not great that you were being raised with the attitude that sex is for 'sinners', there might still be plenty of reason to wait? Given how you aren't looking for someone at the moment.
I want to thank you for being open and honest by the way. That puts a smile on my face at least.
>>
File: face2.jpg (21KB, 356x425px) Image search: [Google]
face2.jpg
21KB, 356x425px
>26
>KHHV
>reason
I wish I knew. I thought I must be 2/10 to never even get smiles from girls. Then I got rated decent looking, and a couple months ago I even got a smile from a girl stranger.

I don't meet any girls in my daily life, and my online dating isn't exactly working out. There's obviously something disgusting about me, but without any idea what, how can I fix it?

>will it ever change
Not once getting any positive attention from a girl is a huge blocker for me. I can't approach girls when seemingly I have zero chances, and so few girls approach guys that this circle of woe is not likely to break.

>>24616518
sup vyro
>>
File: 3kzuy1z.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
3kzuy1z.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>Age
>power level
Virgin
>Raisins
I'm bad at meeting people. Most of the time I'll get worried about sperging out so I'll be too quiet or I'll actually sperg out and completely forget what small talk is and skip to the saucy 9/11 maymays.

Doesn't help that between my job and school I basically have no life, but let's be real, that's more of an excuse than a proper reason.

>Change?
Probably. My country doesn't even consider me an adult yet so I've got the time. I think I'm self-aware enough to not get caught in a vicious fuck-up cycle for 10 years but hey, could happen to anyone.
>>
>>24617224
I still want to get laid though, but like a fwb deal would be great, but those have their own problems
>>
>>24616962
>>24616661
>doesnt know what it means.

Wow. 2016 soc is retarded.

On the brighter side, I met my guy on this thread. ldr first then he flew to see me, had sex, no longer a virgin.
>>
>>24616223
>Age
>type of virgin
KHV
Manlet, Small dick, NEET
Nope. Not unless I get a prostitute.

I'll leave the thread now. Dudes who are obviously not virgins posing as virgins in hopes of a pity fuck trigger me.
>>
>>24617245
>Dudes who are obviously not virgins posing as virgins in hopes of a pity fuck trigger me.
Who other than vyro?
>>
>>24617243

I wouldn't recommend a fwb arrangement for your first time. That way you do indeed 'lost your virginity', and not have a wonderful experience with someone that actually loves you.
I know that also reflects my personal opinion, but I'm just being honest. Sex should be great and shared with a partner, at least for your introduction to it. If you then decide to try a whole bunch of other things, that's up to everyone to decide for themselves.
>>
I'm 19.

Just a V

Reason?

I'm a female so me having the capability of having sex is insanely easy, but I find it scary? Like losing my virginity could be the worst thing ever especially if I'm not married. Like if I gave it to the wrong person I know I will fucking regret it deeply.

Will it ever change? I don't know. 'Maybe
>>
>>24617245
Yeahh, pretty sure that's not a thing.

Plenty of better ways to attention whore.
>>
>>24617248
Lots of people. You should be able to spot them.

I really wish being a virgin would go back to being despicable instead of cute. Can't even be proud of that achievement because everyone is a virgin now. Its probably one of the easiest things to lie about.

And I have seen femanons get contact-fag'd by """"""virgins"""""" who are in their area plenty of times. I'm sure she had fun taking their """"""""""virginity""""""",
>>
>>24617255
I had a male friend who said his other male friends would try claiming to be virgins at parties for pity fucks. But it seems easy to tell if it's real irl because I doubt that a real virgin would offer up the information himself and they generally never make any moves (basically the best part) Real male virgins avoid and drop out of conversations involving sex. That's irl of course, people on soc would have even less reason to lie since the odds of finding someone near you are so slim that it would take forever to arrange a real fuck, I seriously doubt guys are willing to put in possible years worth of work just to get a 'pity' fuck.
>>
>>24617252
I'm a realist, most peoples first times are mediocre at best, and I'm waaayy too young to find my "true love". I'm career oriented, I got hobbies, just need a lay lol
>>
>>24617253
>Like losing my virginity could be the worst thing ever especially if I'm not married. Like if I gave it to the wrong person I know I will fucking regret it deeply.

Those are some very valid concerns I think. I would have the exact same ones if I were a woman. You can only make that first bond with one person, and if you believe strongly in that one sacred bond you have to be extremely picky about it.
I can even see how that would cause a lot of stress for women. Not even talking about the potential pain of a first time with a partner that's not careful.
>>
>>24617253
Yeah you don't kniw if the guy's secretly a douche or spreads things around or something, sucks.
>>
>>24617278

What makes you crave sex so much? I'm honestly very curious.
>>
>>24617252
I'd generally think that this applied mostly to people underaged. But if you are a chick who's made it through life with no bad experiences you are probably mature/healthy enough to handle casual sex when you if you want it.

Though in general I agree that sexual introduction can seriously fuck you up if it's a bad one happening to a kid.
>>
>>24617287
I'm a normal red blooded human being, most people crave carnal intimacy, it's human nature. I also don't think having a few partners before you're married is such a bad thing.

I dunno, blame hormones. It's also night here.
>>
>>24617288

I simply believe that hookups and fwbs are for sexually experienced people, and not for virgins. People will have expectations etc.

>>24617290

I feel like we might have talked in another thread as well. If so I understand your situation and feelings on the matter.
In many ways I suppose it makes it easier, since you aren't on a quest like I am.
>>
>>24617300
>People will have expectations etc.
Well I have a virginity fetish but its not so much focused on the virginity its self but how this usually goes with someone who has a nervous disposition. I already sort of explained how it feels more real, not like scripted pick up stuff. In this sense sex is a state of play NOT a performance. If you treat it like you are going to get graded this might be bad because it will up your anxiety about the act.
>>
>>24617306
And if you have heightened anxiety you are more likely to 'fail' even though ironically enough I'm trying to explain that it's not like a performance but more like exploration. This explorative side of sex doesn't just magically disappear after you lose your virginity. Neither do you go from knowing nothing about it to knowing everything about it with the first time(s). I'm 28 and I've been having sex for over ten years. With in a relationship of three years and another that lasted five.
>>
>>24617306

I don't care about expectations, since I have no romantic interest in non-virgin women. I just know for a fact that a lot of men and women worry about their first time because they feel like they might not be able to perform. The only way to reduce that is by finding a loving partner.
>>
>>24617312
>The only way to reduce that is by finding a loving partner.
Exactly.
>>
>>24617314
But you don't have to be in a relationship with someone to be loving towards them, kind or empathetic.
>>
>>24617312
Or by having someone that they know well enough to trust them with such a thing, and have mutual chemistry. But I think a "loving partner" doesn't have to be future wife/husband though
>>
>>24617300
I haven't posted about this before, so it probably wasn't me
>>
>Age
HHKV
look a bit like a shorter leslie jones, don't fit in anywhere, resting I-want-to-die face, monotone voice, only contacts on phone are family members, not very into nerdy shit or metal or things with a large "culture" surrounding them so no guaranteed friends simply because I've walked into the right environment and like X, etc
according to my attempts at divination it will at age 27
>>
File: it'll never happen.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
it'll never happen.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>Age
V, no sexual experience, just kissed girls before
I never go out to meet people, I never thought I looked very attractive, I feel intimidated by non-virgins but I know it's hopeless to assume I'll ever be able to find a girl in my position that I would actually get along with.
Just wish I could find a not fat girl who doesn't willy-nilly sleep around with any guy that calls her cute.
Honestly, I don't know. As I get older my confidence levels keep dropping. My best "successes" at meeting people has just been online and that typically means these girls live hours/days away, so the chance of meeting someone I could actually date consistently and have a relationship with feel really low.
>>
>Age
>Type
KHV
>Reason
Overweight, pale, socially awkward, obnoxiously politically radical nerd. Also a lot of people think I'm gay and when I do start talking to a girl I always tend to orbit her.
>Will it change?
Idk really. I've still got all of college ahead of me, but what's gonna change there? Nothing.
>>
>Age

V

I didn't want to lose my virginity to my ex, with whom we started quarreling often, she went often crazy, sex became a chore for me or was too bad, and ultimately, when she tried to get on me to get pregnant thinking I would accept staying with her, I kicked her out of bed and that signed definitely the rupture between us.
Before and after her, I was never convinced by other girls to have sex, as in: they never really made me want to have it with them, I didn't feel attraction, I was generally timid and still am, I tend to be more of a gentleman than a seeker. And the problem is also that I'm selective as fuck in spite of being really short and have a lot of poor qualities: I know I can love greatly someone and genuinely, but I end up not wanting to push forward because I ask myself "Is this the person I want to deal with for the rest of my life?" or "Even temporarily?" or "I would like to find someone that I lose my virginity to, and stay with them and love them."
The usual idealistic shit.

I am not sure. If I ever find someone that I really love and get to appreciate yes. But more and more increasingly I'm pushing myself forward on these things, to try and get rid of the apathy and decreasing libido that I'm experiencing. I keep thinking often that I might end up accepting proposals from someone else, and ended up even contacting a girl from this city that was on reddit. She had posted for a blowjob, but I told her I'd like to have a friend and sexual things come second, because if I don't know well someone and I don't care enough for them, then I don't have the will to make love with them. I know it's stupid, but that's how I'm made. For now.
>>
>Age
V, but the furthest I've gone was briefly kissing two girls.
I don't really meet a lot of people. Also kinda shy so I don't always make the best first impression either.
Maybe. I wasn't in any position to date for the past few years (no money, moved back in with my mom for part of it, then worked anywhere from 55-75 hours a week for a year and a half). I'm now living on my own again, I have a decent job and I have free time. I've been working hard so I might be seen as a decent prospect for someone.

Is being an older virgin the ultimate dealbreaker? If I ever do start dating someone, is it something I should keep secret?
>>
>>24618017
>Is being an older virgin the ultimate dealbreaker? If I ever do start dating someone, is it something I should keep secret?

No, and no. It might be a bit difficult to find someone that's understanding enough however.
If you are settled and can support a partner you might not have too many problems.
It's always best to be honest about these things.
>>
>Age
>Type of virgin
KV, although I kissed half of a mouth during a college project someone was doing
>Reason
Reasons that are entirely my fault. I have social anxiety and I'm socially awkward (hence the weird "first kiss"). Total pushover, I was emotionally abused by a girl that I was friends with. I also have acne and look young for my age. Pretty boring as well.
>Will it change?
I've been doing therapy for 2 years now but with school and just a low desire, I hardly get out of my apartment.

I have been on my first date at the beginning of this year with a cute girl but she ended up ghosting me (but she still has me on Facebook). But at least it's a step towards progress.
>>
>Age
22 years old.
>type of virgin (Barely, V, KV, KHV, KHHV, etc.)
Kissless virgin... so KV? I have gotten hugs. I think it's pretty common to hug each other in my country, though. It's not very intimate, but more just common courtesy. I've never been on a date or anything like that.
I'm very, very ugly. And my personality is probably a turn-off, too. I think it could be overcome if I looked average, but I don't. I'm ugly.
I also have two very ugly moles, which would only be visible if I took my clothes off. So I'm avoiding situations where I'd have to take my clothes off, like going to the beach. And if I ever were in a situation where sex would be an option, I would undoubtedly have to decline for the same reason.
Unless I have a breakdown sometime in my late forties and decide to get a hooker? No, it probably won't change.
>>
>>24618095
>I also have two very ugly moles, which would only be visible if I took my clothes off.

That is very interesting. Where are they located? If they are actually preventing you from initiating any sort of romantic pursuit you might want to look at getting them removed. In a lot of countries you can also get that sort of operation covered by insurance, citing the right reason.
>>
>>24618110
One on my back and one right above where my pubic hair ends, kek.

I think I can say that they get snagged in clothes and stuff (which they do). And then they will remove them as a precautionary measure because of the increased risk of developing a malignancy.

I also know of a plastic surgeon who could give me a good price if my GP doesn't want to do it. But I guess it's just not something I feel like I need to prioritise right now. Bathing season is still a long way off, and I hate going to the doctor.
>>
>>24618141

That sounds plausible enough to me! You should certainly visit your GP for a consultation. That can't hurt, right? At least you'll know what your options are then.
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587KB, 1200x1750px
>Age

>type of virgin
V

Oh, there's no think involved on this one. I know exactly why. Between the ages of 15 and 19, I was a constant dropper of spaghetti. Halfway through uni, I had an epiphany that I needed to improve and so I did and I found I could get girls if I wanted to. Felt nice. Didn't follow through on a lot of bar hookups because I didn't want to wake up next to some bird sobering up calling me a rapist (As a teetotaller, would've been hard for me to argue otherwise); intuition served me well on that one, as this one girl almost cheated on her fiance at the time with me, however I decided to steer clear (Will tell the story, if pressed), and she went full tumblr as soon as she went to uni, so glad I didn't stick my dick in that level of crazy. Had my last experience at 22 with this polyamorous, bisexual, hippie chick. Left me with an overwhelming feeling of "so, that was it, huh?" and since then, I've not really bothered.

>>you think it will ever change?
Tbqh, yeah probably. Right now, I'm slowly adopting catholicism into my life (Feel for the /pol/ evola meme, which led me into traditional actions); so, whilst I'm not a strict "remain a virgin until marriage" kind of person, I'm at the point now where I'd want to settle down and have kids, so I'll probably wait until I've found something who I *think* would be ideal for that.

Got plenty of amusing and not-so-amusing stories to tell, ask away.
>>
File: image.jpg (589KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
589KB, 1414x1000px
>A/S/L
28/M/US
>Height
5'8"
>Body Type / Weight
>General Interest
/a/, /co/, /mu/, /tv/, /vr/
>Sexuality
Bisexual
>What you're looking for?
Learn Russian.
>Contact Info
>>
File: IMG_20151204_184014.jpg (51KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_184014.jpg
51KB, 500x400px
>Age
Wat
Never found a guy I really liked enough and too shy to ever go on a date
I hope so
>>
>>24619147
>inb4 one million replies
>>
>>24619156
Hahaha, well first of many maybe ;)
>>
>>24619161
Good luck with your vCard
>>
>>24619147
cute as fuck
>>
>>24619174
>>24619176
Haha thanks guys :')
>>
File: 1367.jpg (15KB, 240x239px) Image search: [Google]
1367.jpg
15KB, 240x239px
>>24617273
MODS MODS
>>
>>24619147
Fuck off you roastie whore.

We all know youre just posting cause youre starving for attention that the mouthbreeding degenerate neckbeards below me will be more than happy to give you. Except we all know you wouldnt ever touch them with a ten foot pole.

Fuck you and your whiteknights.

Youre a cunt thats just waiting for Chads cock Nothing more.
>>
>>24619202
...Wat
Why are you so mad? Who upset you?
>>
>>24619202
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>24619147
they are explained in another post:

V: Virgin (has done things before but no P in V)

KV: Kissless virgin (Has hugged, held hands, been on a date, but never got to a kiss)

KHV: Kissless Hugless Virgin (Has never kissed or even Hugged)

KHHV: Kissless Hugless Handholdless Virgin (Has never huged or held hands)

You have cute eyes and hair anon.
>>
>>24619209
Dont play coy with me, Stacy.
>>
>>24619209
I also find it interesting that he's so upset. Mostly because guys complain about no one giving them attention and here you are offering yourself up pretty openly and he just gets mad. I am guessing based off the reaction that it's all because of the picture you posted. Basically because you are pretty attractive/cute. I think robots might have a sort of opposite prejudice where they think cute girls basically have everything/aren't really people because they think that being attractive is so powerful. In some ways they are right. In other ways it just shows how they've never really gotten close to another human being which is sad.

To this person I ask: Is it like really that hard to grasp that there is a fellow human being looking for a connection? If you could suspend your disbelief about their appearance for a moment. If a so called 'mouthbreeding degenerate neckbeard' posted a picture of himself in this thread and he was strikingly physically 'ugly' (in terms of how society commonly defines that word) you wouldn't just brush aside his thoughts and opinions, you'd be kind to him. So in many ways you are trying to indicate that outter appearance shouldn't matter while ironically hypocritically treating a person who's a female who's obviously cute badly out of no where. It's like really obvious what kind of struggle you are having in your mind and maybe you are only comfortable letting this out anonymously but if you can come to see all people as actual humans and not creatures that have power over you or anyone else for superficial reasons you might be able to finally make a deep connection with someone.
>>
>>24619604
I used to be the same way so I know this is true. I used to think that I had to be with someone socially seen as 'ugly' (personally I don't hold those same opinions though). For example someone 'fat' is commonly seen as ugly by the majority of people. I thought if I was with a person like this they wouldn't leave me because they would be extra grateful for the fact that I (basically normal looking tho a little ugly) was with them. But looks and personality don't always have a correlation like that. If you are someone who preaches and thinks that it's whats on the inside that counts and yet you are treating an attractive person badly because of your deep seeded prejudice you are a hypocrite for not giving them the benefit of the doubt like you would someone else who you judged to be not as attractive physically.
>>
File: WIN_20161127_17_56_17_Pro.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161127_17_56_17_Pro.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
22 male total virgin
I have a hard time communicating in a serious fashion which causes me to have a great many friends but like zero sexual interests. easy solution is just go bar hopping
>>
File: vaginapic.jpg (863KB, 1080x1212px) Image search: [Google]
vaginapic.jpg
863KB, 1080x1212px
>>24619604
>>24619624
So if you are a robot who holds these kinds of prejudices that's literally okay. I used to be that way myself and I'm a little more 'normal' after years of therapy at least. I had childhood (age 8) molestation experiences my first experiences with sex was bad (age 15).

I’m pretty sure but not 100% sure that this kind of fucked me up when it came to sex. When it comes to the partner number that I’ve had I don’t think much but instead my weirdness comes out in the fetishes I have. Pretty much I consider myself a sexual ‘dom’ -but not sadistic at all. ~I just have to have full control of the situation in order to become comfortable enough to become sexual.~ It's weird. This means it’s got to be with a guy who is more crippled by social anxiety and shyness than I am which is really rare and hard to pull off since I've been NEET for years. But I have had two long relationships with guys in the past like I said, and I've had female partners and trap partners in between and I consider myself to be queer.

I have someone I'm in love with right now but I'm willing to talk to anyone about sex/sex issues if you want to, I try very hard not to be judgmental. I created a skype group that's sex positive, queer positive, body positive but we are still all mostly robots and virgins other than me. If you want to talk to me or the group drop your skype.

Picture is of my vagina. I made it so I could be informative about that part of the anatomy. Hymen still exists (vaginal corona) even though I've been having sex for ten years because it stretches.
>>
>>24619717
>Picture is of my vagina.
>my vagina.
>>
>Age
>type of virgin
V
Im not sure, I'm a pretty nice dude. Kind of fat but not disgusting or anything. Kind of cute I guess usually catch a 6/10.
Who knows, it seems most girls I meet last about a day or two then poof.
>>
>>24619147
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

(or england, at least? prob not tho, everyone around here seems to be 'murican.)
>>
>>24616223
>Age

>Type
KV

>Reasons
Probably depression, all my friends slowly abandoned me and I just slowly became a homebody waiting for something to happen that never does.

>Will it change
I hope, I keep well groomed and have good hygiene which must at least put me on par with any other guy. I think that physically my biggest problems are my skinny ass arms and my long lanky neck.
>>
File: IMG_2990.jpg (59KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2990.jpg
59KB, 300x299px
>A/S/L
23/M/Sweden
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Text / Mic / Cam
Sure!
>Music as of late
Yura Yura Teikoku, Frank Zappa, Cibo Matto, Television, Marvin Gaye, Frank Ocean, Limited Express, Shabazz Palaces, Nisennenmondai, Dinosaur Jr., Parappa the Rapper
>Movies as of late
None :'-(
>TV Shows as of late
^ :'-(
>Books as of late
Random Japanese short stories by people like Taeko Kono and Osamu Dazai, Screenplay (I don't write), An Actor Prepares (I don't act)
>Vidya as of late
I think the last time I played something was OW open beta? I have periods of playing a lot of stuff, though I have w e i r d tastes so don't put your eggs in this basket.
>Interests
Running, clothing, dumb jokes, great jokes. I have an interest in everything I listed above as well of course. I like anything creative, and am drawn to creative types. Not that I possess any particular talents myself -- you learn to appreciate heat when you're freezing. Does that make me a waste of your time; a parasite? Let's find out!!
>Are you interested in Skype groups?
I'll try em!
>What languages do you speak?
Swedish, English, Japanese
>Pic
Sure! But let's show one another
>Contact Info
eskimo-b0b
>>
>>24620030
>long lanky neck.

Sounds like a blessing not a problem.
>>
>>24617227
not much

pretty fucking miserable, but not much else is new. Just been playing dark souls again for like the 9th time
>>
>>24619986
England indeed :)
>>24619265
Oh, well v then, I've kissed a few people and stuff while drunk :')
>>
>>24619147
>>24620836
You're really cute! Wouldn't mind talking with you :)
>>
>>24616223
>20
>kv
>rarely if ever leave the house, 90% of the time when I do I'm either unsociable or shit faced. Also kind of ugly and an asshole
>I have a vacation soon and I plan on talking to the dregs I see around the bar so maybe
>>
File: Another one.jpg (62KB, 378x672px) Image search: [Google]
Another one.jpg
62KB, 378x672px
>>24616223
>Age
Virgin, only time kissing someone were these two girls at a party who were making out with everyone
2/10 looks, 5/10 personality, don't stand out, awkwardly tall (6'5")
Maybe if I get really lucky some day it will. Don't hold out much hope though as I've been trying to get laid actively for the last 6 years of my life and it's obviously gone horribly.
>>
>>24620931
>2/10 looks

the bait is real you know you're at least a 7/10, list the real reasons my man
>>
>>24620931

You shouldn't be so hung up with rating and should let go off chasing women just to get laid. Just try to enjoy yourself a bit more, and people will start to notice you.
You look conventionally attractive enough, and being 6'5" isn't awkwardly tall. If anything your height should help you get noticed by women.
>>
>>24620669
Well you still got 5 years to not become me.

Try going backwards with games instead of forwards? There's so few good new ones, and 30 years of history with lots of gems. I have a huge backlog for consoles I never had, etc.
>>
>>24620989
Man I wish. I'm sure the scale dramatically changes due to the part of the country/world you live in but where I am I'm pretty close to the bottom of the barrel looks wise. I also really don't trust girls, one of my good friends had a false rape accusation levied against him two years ago and he's still recovering from all the academic shit his uni did to him even though they found out really quickly that the girl was a goddamn liar
>>24620997
Eh good point there. The times I've had moderate success in conversations have always been the nights I never try to pursue anyone. And I say awkwardly tall mostly because I look like a jackass in clothes that never fit lol.
>>
>>24621024
anon unless you slouch, I think you look fine. I have cousins who look like yao ming only slightly better looking but they still get laid
>>
>>24616223
>Age
V
Asking the hard questions? I've had opportunities, but walked away because I wasn't willing to get out of my comfort zone, instead looking for "someone special".
As for reasons - I think if you don't get used to the whole thing when you're in puberty or younger, you massively overthink things, and learn to suppress the instinct that gets normal people laid because you're convinced it'll never happen for you anyawys.
Working on talking to girls as people now, and otherwise learning go with the flow, learn when to do what and to read their signals.
All in all , I need to get comfortable with this human mating dance - learning how to dance it with girls instead of focusing on putting my D in them, so I can just start to follow my instincts and go with it instead of thinking so much.
Also doing Yoga, Meditation and Boxing to get the body miving and the mind to calm.
See above, yes.
Once I start to get right what I just described, I most likely won't have the slightest problem with it anymore.
>>
File: DSC_0112.jpg (431KB, 1072x1508px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0112.jpg
431KB, 1072x1508px
>>24616223
>19
>V
>rarely ever meet a person who's romantically interested in me, when I do, by the time I realise they were, they've already lost interest
>metting up with a tinder qt on friday, she explicitly said she only wants a hookup, we've already exchanged nudes, keep your fingers crossed she doesn't flake out on me guys
pic related, me
>>
>>24617264
> I doubt that a real virgin would offer up the information himself

Bullshit. I've done it before. Got my first kiss that way, and the girl was really enthusiastic about taking me home even. Pussied out sadly, but my point stands.

>Real male virgins avoid and drop out of conversations involving sex.

Bullshit again. I have several "Chad" friends I often hang out and party with (most know I'm a virgin too) so I talk alot about sex with these guys. I'm okay with being a virgin - I want to change it, but right now it is what it is and no reason to be embarassed, because I'm otherwise a successful and well-liked guy.

>Girls only fuck virgins out of pity

I'm actually convinced there's a whole lot of girls who get a Ladyboner over veing someones first, just as guys do. Not even fetishist "Virgin whisperes", just normal girls who know you won't compare them to any other girl they've been with and will probably be enthusiatic as fuck over finally getting laid to boot.
Never midn tat being able to say "I've been there first" seems to hold a lot of appeal to them too.
>>
>>24621236
>I'm actually convinced there's a whole lot of girls who get a Ladyboner over veing someones first

Where might I find some?
>>
>>24621251

Most girls are excited about giving someone a proper first time. I'm honestly convinced that very few women would actually consider it a burden, as long as they are mature enough etc.
Take everything +CIZIZc9 says with a pinch of salt... she's a bit virgin crazy.
>>
>>24621289

It doesn't seem that way, when you see all the pics on r9k where they ghost you immediately when learning you're one...
>>
>>24621294

You shouldn't take r9k too seriously either. If you are masculine and mature enough no woman will disrespect you like that. It's not like women run for the hills the second you give them your virginity.
Just find a decent girl to be in a relationship with, and make sure that they don't have a virgin fetish or are a 'virgin whisperer' and you should be okay.
>>
>>24621296

I'm trying, but it's very hard for me to meet any girls at all. Honestly, I wouldn't mind losing it to a "whisperer" at all.
>>
>>24620836
any contact info then (18/m) ?
>>
>>24621305
>"whisperer"

expound anon
>>
>>24621316

One of the girls who prefer virgins, like +CIZIZc9 seems to be.
>>
>>24621316

It's a term coined for women that feel so confident in their ability to give men a proper introduction to sex that they actively seek out inexperienced men. It is rather disgusting and self obsessed behavior if you ask me. Mostly because women like +CIZIZc9 are troubled enough... they don't need to inflict men with their fantasies and desires I think.
>>
File: ok.jpg (1MB, 1080x1530px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
1MB, 1080x1530px
>>24616223
may as well post my own
>Age
V
shy and stuff, very plain and average maybe even ugly looks
I don't really know, I happen to fuck up every opportunity I am presented with so yeah there ya go

>>24621215
glhf
>>
>>24621323
>>24621320

holy shit that's me. well a long time ago but yeah...

>>24621332
anon you're okay. you'll get by
>>
>>24620836
Not him but i live in the UK as well. 20 year old guy kissless handholdless virgin here. Only been on one date before in my life. Add me on kik?
Atazs
>>
>>24621335
what do you mean by that?
>>
>>24621422
you're good looking anon. you'll get laid soon enough. try being the mysterious type guy.
>>
>>24621429
you sure? I'm not so sure...

I have always been very quiet and shy, is there another thing I can do to make me "mysterious" lol
>>
>>24621444
I dunno. what's your personality like? hobbies? interests?

>I happen to fuck up every opportunity I am presented with so yeah there ya go

what are those instances?
>>
Can somebody explain what v, kv, khv khhv means?
>>
>>24621448
See
>>24619265
>>
>>24621446
only complain when you're 18+
>>24621447
I am quiet but very friendly and warm

interests are cooking, vidya, sports, pretty generic desu

i have been on dates before, but i have either ended it myself or they've ended it so i tend to blame myself every time
>>
>>24621448
Virgin, Kissless, Handholdless, Hugless.
>>
>>24621451
sorry lad
>>
>Age

Kissless, handholdless, but I have been hugged before

lack of self-confidence
not attractive
shy and take time to warm up to people
i can't handle the idea of my family members knowing i like girls or am interested in sex (i know how weird this is)

no, i get fatter every day but my standards never drop
>>
>>24620841
Haha thanks :3
I'm pretty shy but I guess if you leave a contact I could add you :')
>>
File: 1480149155780.png (285KB, 522x679px) Image search: [Google]
1480149155780.png
285KB, 522x679px
>>24621459
>22.8
>>
>>24621451
do you skype? im not gonna whisperer you or whatever. just that I wanna speak from experience
>>
>>24621464
whisperer? what is that?

and I do have skype but its got my real name in the user, do you have kik or something instead?
>>
>>24621460
can we play vidya together femanon fampai? My Kik is q00ey :DDDDDDDDD
>>
> age
> type
KV
> reason and will it change
social anxiety and not making any friends at uni in my first year so there was very little opportunity to meet girls. I'm getting better at socialising lately and I don't sound too autistic when i talk anymore so i don't think i'll be this pathetic for very much longer. Hopefully changes within the year.
>>
>>24621470
I dont do kik. throwaway email? if i placemy skype, i usually get a lot of invitations.
>>
>>24621463
every day counts :^)
>>
>>24621236
>>Girls only fuck virgins out of pity
I never said that. At all.
>>
>>24621503

ancient Chinese proverbs mean nothing to me. Explain what youre trying to say my dude
>>
>>24621510
nothing, I just didn't want to say 23 in a few months or give the impression i was barely 22
>>
>>24621323
>are troubled enough... they don't need to inflict men with their fantasies and desires I think
But I like inflicting men with the terrible burden of having to fuck a fat ugly girl like me out of pity if I can if they are sweet enough to fall for that kind of thing. T-T Considering how ugly I am I don't think most people would do it for any other reason.
>>
>>24621534
wtf....
>>
>>24621332
Your not ugly though you do look a bit older than 21. Even though I'm 28 Vyro said I look like I'm in my late 30s so I can kind of relate to these feels.
>>
>>24621534

You're not ugly. Your unattractiveness comes from your attitude, not your physical appearance.
I know who you are. I'm not stupid.
>>
>>24621583
who is vyro and why is his opinion so important?
>>
>>24621609
I'm literally just going by what other people have said, and I think I agree with them.
>>
It would be nice if the non-virgins would leave instead of making these threads terrible every time we have one.
>>
>>24621615
Just hangs out in these threads all the time. I guess it isn't just seen a lot of pictures of me so probably has the ability to tell better than most people who haven't.
>>
>Age
>type of virgin
KHHV
Kanners
Nah
>>
>Age
KV
At first it was a religious thing.
Then mostly severe social retardation and a lack of any woman in my social sphere.
I'm unattractive even when I was in good shape.
This one probably won't make sense, at times I don't feel human.
Most likely not, I've gotten too old and lack too much experience for my age.
Anyways there's absolutely no one interested in humoring a almost 30 something man who's never been in a real relationship before.
Women my age are going to find that fact strange and unappealing, and the younger ones seem to be attracted to experience.
Also I don't want to just lose it, I want to have my first time to be with someone I care about.
Maybe one day I'll be able to find some way to have peace with never having a family.
>>
>>24621251
Tell'em and find out.

Just let the conversation go to anything sex/dating related, casually drop it in there and see how they react.

If she's confident and into you, chances are
she 'll start putting the moves on you.

Don't have any expectations when you tell them though, just tell them to tell them - it makes you come off like an insecure thirsty beta otherwise.
>>
>>24621505
Looks like I misunderstood.
I was just referring to you talking ybout guys saying they're virgins to get "Pity fucks".
>>
>>24621737
I was only referring to it that way because that's what someone else said that I was replying to.
>>
>>24621745
Show us your absolutely perfect pussy pls
>>
>>24621759
Didn't I already do that? But thanks at least something looks good to sort of make up for the rest.
>>
>>24621763
You did but i never get tired of looking at it definitely the most visually attractive pussy i've ever seen and the rest of you looks great too idk where you're getting ugly from
>>
>>24621784
Here:
>>24619717
>>
>>24621798
I don't use kik/snap because I don't have a phone.
>>
>>24621818
Why do you want to talk to me?
>>
>>24621822
I only ask because someone just asking for nudes doesn't appeal to me that much I'd rather just have conversation.
>>
File: 1471799788388.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1471799788388.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
>>24621583
Can you get the fuck out of this thread?

You're very far from a virgin, show your vagina to random people on the internet, and you single handedly are the most awful spiteful person I've ever encountered.

Maybe I wouldn't have said you looked 30 if you didn't spend all fucking day for the entire time I was in a group chat with you insulting me you nasty bitch
>>
>>24621895
I didn't insult you sorry.
>>
>>24621902
God you're such a lying cunt.

You spent forever calling me a crazy piece of shit in every single group chat I was in with you, and you still follow me around bitching about one thing I said to you

Act your goddamn age
>>
>>24621903
I didn't call you a crazy piece of shit. I did say you probably had mental illness but I don't consider that an insult since I've been in therapy so many years myself. Do you really think you are normal/neurotypical? Sorry if it sounds insulting but I don't think it's an insult.
>>
Can we stop arguing and go back to giving me attention please? :p
>>
>>24621915
You literally straight up called me crazy or insane all the time.

I know I'm mentally ill but I sure as fuck don't need someone reminding me I'm fucked up all the time.

>>24621918
Here's your attention
>>
>>24621915
And I've talked to you before saying I was a fat ugly NEET male and you'd be nice to me then, it was only after I showed you pictures of what I really look like that you started being mean to me so I figure you just hate unattractive girls.
>>
>>24621332

I think your very cute anon, you rock the nerdy slightly hipster guy look very well
>>
>>24621929
Nah, I can just actually empathize with ugly loser dudes because I am one.

I don't hate unattractive girls. I hate camwhores and sluts.
>>
>>24619717
How is this possible? Have all the men you've had sex with had actual micropenises?
>>
>>24621926
If you can learn the habit/thought patterns of your 'crazy' thoughts you can hope to learn to change them. So yes I point out when someone has cognitive dissonance. For example when you call me names like fat and ugly, it's cognitive dissonance because you also call me mean even though I've never called you names. I don't consider insane/crazy to be an insult btw.
>>
>>24621935
>ugly loser dudes because I am one.
But you said I was fat and unattractive. So you only hate females who are unattractive but not males who are? Idk I have screenshots of things you've said in other threads and none of it lines up. Cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>24621943
I mean those things are true. You are both of those.

That's not why I hate you. I hate you because you are a slut.
>>
>>24621943
So heres how our history went in my mind.
>add you and say Im a guy so I can see if you are okay first
>you seem nice
>add you as my real self and show you pictures and admit attraction to you
>get insulted
>leave you alone
>get insulted

At least a guy who's just using me for sex wouldn't insult me. If it makes me a slut for wanting to have someone be nice to me than yea I guess that's what I am. So yes, I'd sleep with someone using me just for sex given that they are at least kind to me. When I have spoken to people like you why wouldn't go down that path instead?
>>
>>24621948
And I'm not the only girl you've done this too, I've spoken to others too.
>>
>>24621948
>>24621952
Nope. All that shit is blatantly wrong.

I insulted and was mean to you because you're a camwhore. I may have used other aspects of you as insults, but I never would have been mean if you weren't a slut.

And nice lie, I think you're actually the only person I've insulted.
>>
>>24621959
>because you're a camwhore
I'm not a camwhore I've been on in the past because I suck at literally doing anything and have no talents of any kind therefore no way to make money. I'm not a camwhore anymore because as no surprise I sucked at that too and am too unattractive for it.
>>
>>24621961
...having camwhored in the past still makes you a camwhore

Plus people who posts nudes in public are fucking disgusting anyway
>>
>>24621959
>I never would have been mean if you weren't a slut
I never would of come on to you if I didn't think you were kind because you were kind to me when you thought I was someone else so I thought youd be kind if I showed you the real me too.
>>
>>24621967
You should have known I hated slutty people by how much I fucking posted about it everywhere

No excuse except your own ignorance.
>>
im so glad im not a virgin.
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>24621967
>>24621968
>>
>>24621975
I really want to, trust me.
>>
>>24621968
Sorry, but you actually are attractive or were at least before I got to know the real you.
>>
File: feels.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
> vyro has had multiple girls interested
> rejects them for being sluts

I'm not sure how to feel.
>>
>>24621982
And you told me you didn't think lowly of someones sexuality unless they had casual sex, which I've never done so I figured it was okay to show my body to you.
>>
>>24621967

Vyro is an asshole, especially to women he doesn't find attractive, but this is not the place to hash this out. Take it to r9k, and stop baiting him every time you encounter him in a soc virgin thread.
>>
>>24621984
I'd rather die a virgin than date someone who shows their body to everyone online.

I'm pretty jealous, and I'd probably lose my fucking mind.
>>
>>24621994
I hate the people who would pay for it though there wasn't a lot of those people they were just total opposite of my type. But I have no other way of making money and still down. Might go back to doing it if I ever manage to get thinner.
>>
>>24620506
not that neck, the one that connects your head to your chest.
>>
>>24621984

Being sluts, not being anorexic, not being NEET, being sub, coming on too strong, having male roommates(lol), the list goes on...
>>
>>24622004
That's what I meant too. Lol. Long neck is very attractive.
>>
>>24622006
Yea in a group he literally said 'Im thinking about paying a woman to talk to me on mic just to hear her voice' and I said I'd do it for free and he was just like 'no not you' I tried to call but he wouldnt pick up.
>>
>>24622000
You're not even fat though
>>
>>24622021
Idk I think the only time people say that is to get nudes for free and since vyro doesnt want nudes hes the only one telling the truth about how I am fat even though I'm not technically over weight.
>>
>>24621984
Who is vyro?!
>>
I'm a virgin because I just couldn't be bothered. I've had plenty of chances to lose it but the females weren't up to my standards. Not many are these days.
>>
>>24622037
You should spend less time on the Internet and jacking off mate
>>
>>24622033
Me
>>
>>24622042
Lad, the fucking females that you see day to day are fucking revolting. All this shite on their face only makes them look worse.
>>
>>24622045
Seek help
>>
>>24622046
See
>>24622042
(also it's lass, idk if my Id changed but I posted up there somewhere)
>>
>>24622047
Not wanting to be cheated on is not a reason to seek help.
>>
>>24622052
I've never cheated before.
>>
>>24622057
Sending out nudes while in a relationship counts.
>>
>>24622052
?????
You're toxic, disgusting, derogatory and sexist
I'm not surprised nobody wants to sleep with you, in fact I'd be surprised if anyone even wanted to talk to you
This whole thread you've acted like a rotten little child who cries for attention and will do anything to get it, you sad sad little man
>>
>>24622060
You know I felt sorry for you when you said that girl was picking on you, but not now, not now I know every fucking thing she's said is true
>>
>>24622052
But also theres the anorexia and BDD tho
>>
>>24622070
And pointing out that you have anorexia and BDD isn't what I consider an insult. I know you think it's an insult but it's not. It is actually sick to starve yourself and hate others for not doing the same.
>>
>>24622078
And I'm not saying you have anorexia THEREFORE you are trash or you have it and therefore you are anything at all. I'm just saying you have it. That's not an insult. I've been taking medication for depression for over 11 years and I've read lots of books about this stuff and gone to a long term several month treatment facility for a cutting addiction. I'm not saying you are mentally I'll and therefore should feel this or that way about it. You've literally said any person who doesn't starve themselves and has weight problems is scum, that's both delusional thinking and cognitive dissonance. Also google the phrase: 15 styles of distorted thinking.
>>
>>24622057
Flirting with literally dozens of people while in a relationship is a pretty shitty thing to do to a partner. Cheating is more than having full blown sex with someone else. It's also about loyalty and prioritizing the other person. What's the point of being with someone who constantly craves attention and affection from others as soon as you turn your back?

Would you want to be with a guy who's always chatting up other girls and sharing nudes with other people? I bet not, so why would the """"innocent"""" and """"kind""" guys you always go for have to put up with it from you. Is that really what a kind person deserves from a romantic partner?
>>
>>24622158
I dont know you could ask my current partner since he knows everything pretty much every sexual encounter I've ever had. And desires and etc. Pretty much if it's got to do with me and sex he knows about it.
>>
>>24622181

Bloody hell, he must have been in for a rough ride. If you do have a partner now, surely that must mean that it's time for you to stop visiting /soc/ so much?
>>
>>24622197
Right now it's only on the internet relationship. But I only visit soc for the virgin threads.
>>
>>24622202
And you show them your vagina.

I was on your side until now.
>>
>>24622215
Yup, I think it's an informative picture. Most people don't know you can still have a hymen after ten years of having sex.
>>
>>24622217
The other guy was right honestly. How can you be deluded enough to think something like that is okay to do while in a relationship?
>>
>>24622222
I'd think hed ask me to stop if he wanted me to.
>>
>>24622226
Do you exclusively date cuckolds then? You are making an awful case for yourself if you're still trying to shit on that other guy for not dating you. I wouldn't date you either if you posted nudes everywhere while in a relationship.
>>
>>24622233
I never asked Vyro to date me. Im not trying to shit on him at all.
>>
>>24622226

That is not the right mentality for a normal relationship.
>>
>>24622237
And yes I only date cucks I'm queer also. Meaning I am a female but attracted to fem.
>>
>>24622237
What you did in this thread definitely counts as shitting on the guy. Also you said he rejected you which would imply you asked.

>>24622241
So then why would you expect someone who isn't a cuck to like you?
>>
>>24617173
heyitsmatt12345
>>
>>24622246
>So then why would you expect someone who isn't a cuck to like you?

I don't.

>>24622246
>Also you said he rejected you which would imply you asked.
He never rejected me he started being mean out of no where to me in this thread.
>>
jesus christ this thread was a mistake
>>
>>24622246
>What you did in this thread definitely counts as shitting on the guy
Show me where I was mean?
>>
>>24622264
Can you show me what I said that's shitting on him? I'd like to know so I can reform and modify how I speak to people so I can communicate better.
>>
>>24622007
My high school experience suggested otherwise.
>>
>>24622282
I'm just curious here....
How many virgins have you had sex with?
>>
>>24622351
Enough to know it's what I enjoy a lot.
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (705KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
705KB, 1920x1080px
>>24616223
Khv
Short and ugly
Probably not
>>
>>24622360
Nice.
Is the relationship you are in now open?
>would you sleep with a virgin if you had the chance today?
>>
>>24622382
well, if it isn't STAN THE MAN
>>
File: 2016-10-20 13.08.26.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-20 13.08.26.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>24616223
>>Age
>>type of virgin (Barely, V, KV, KHV, KHHV, ect)
V
>>Reasons you think you're still a virgin
I've been good with girls in high school but it all gone downhill from there. I started to become depressed, let myself go, gained shitloads of weight, become introverted and shy as fuck. Now I'm a 27 year old fat, ugly manchild
>>you think it will ever change?
Not sure, I can't even find someone I like. Still depressed and lack motivation to do anything with my life, I basically ruined everything by my own hands.
>>
>>24622391
No I would not do that. I might consider it depending exactly on who the virgin is though. For example I've always told him if you get the opportunity to sleep with someone super hot and sexy on a whim and you don't have time to ask me you better seriously do it. Like if Scarlet Johanson just magically want's your cock and you don't have time to ask me just do it. But I have no need to really seek out a regular virgin right now, I've spent a while being celibate and that's kind of 'working me up' so to speak to a bigger pay off when I do sleep with him again. I haven't even fapped in weeks while at the same time looking at pornography pretty often.
>>
>>24622402
Wow!
How long have you been without, and when do you expect the dry spell to end?
>>
I think that what I've learned from all the back and forth in this thread is that if I just had some mental illness somehow people would flock to me.
>>
>>24622417
I thought it was the tripping. Or maybe he has a really sexy voice?
>>
>>24622417
there's nothing to learn from this thread
>>
>>24622412
Me and him met in September so since we parted ways I've had no sex and just try to do the masturbation less than once a week if I can manage to.
>>
>>24622431
>just try to do the masturbation less than once a week if I can manage to.

That's good at least. I'm also on a once a week diet. Good on you lassie.
>>
>>24622438
Thanks Lassie.

>>24622431
And it was about a year maybe a little longer of not having sex before we met in September.
>>
>>24622449
Is he refraining also?
>>
>>24622451
Well he was khhv before we met. I'm pretty sure he isn't seeing anyone else atm, and generally doesn't masturbate without telling me either. That might sound strange but that's kind of just how it is...
>>
>>24622458
>generally doesn't masturbate without telling me either
Do you always tell him?
>>
>>24622458
But I don't actively tell him not to masturbate or to refrain from it, he just usually wait to do it with me on cam/mic. He has a very sexually obedient sort of mind set, and even though I don't care if he faps 5+ times a day to anything he likes he seems to just prefer to want to share it and becomes most aroused when seeing me cum and aroused.
>>
>>24622465
Since I rarely cum yes I do always mention it to him if it happens and we weren't having cam sex. And he knows my main go to fantasies for that.
>>
>>24622470
>he knows my main go to fantasies for that.
Care to share them here?
>>
>>24622472
Oh god some of them are weird and people are sure to judge me, he doesn't judge me.
>>
>>24622470
>into shy virgins
>into camming
I wish I knew someone like you.
>>
>>24622476
>he doesn't judge me.
That's cool.
>I wouldn't judge, and am really interested!
>>
>>24622497
Well it's hard to explain but I'll try to shorten it up. Basically I imagine someone usually a faceless random person that I don't really know and this is almost always at some kind of convention or lans center (for prob the exact reasons that you think) and going up to a guy who I can observe from a far to be a very nervous individual. This is the part that's the most hard to explain but usually it's the sexual tension that turns me on like before even touching, I will think about coming up to him and talking to him about something fairly normal but I'm extremely creepy about if if that makes sense, even though I'm saying normal things I try to put the idea of sex right in the forefront of my mind and all the things I wan to do with him. And sometimes when I do this sometimes fast or slow I can observe the guy start to get uncomfortable and that's the big kicker for me so to speak. It's why I chose to define myself as a 'predator' more than a 'dominate'. It's the reactions of nervousness that turn me on the most. And very often when I've had sex with virgins irl every individual has different unique nervous ticks that I could of never guessed ahead of time (the realness of this is very arousing) but commonly the reactions are like these: being nervous; shivering, blushing, stammering, stuttering, looking away, not able to make eye contact, squirming, shyness, whimpering, nervousness, trembling, bashfulness, 'cuteness', etc.

There's another common reaction that I've gotten from people when you sit in close proximity to them, and you can tell they are nervous even if you aren't looking at them by listening to their breathing, I can even see it small things like eye dilation. And that's basically how I get turned on. I don't get aroused if a guy is coming on to me in anyway. I always have to feel in control to initiate each step.

I'm not a sadist because I don't want him to not like it. I just want him to be nervous and not know how to get what he want
>>
>>24622431
>>24622449
Seems I spoke too soon, that actually sounds pretty good. Hope you guys work out.
>>
>>24622533
Have you done anything like this irl?
What happened if you did?
>>
>>24622533
I mean it's kind of weird but when someone gets in this nervous frightened nervous kind of state but it's in a sort of good way from me giving him attention and this being new to him, the atmosphere of this turns me on the nervous ticks and it's almost like I can smell these things on him. This pretty much is what relaxes me around someone enough to start to become sexual. Once I feel like I have every ounce of control because I can sense his submissiveness - but perhaps submissiveness is not the right word but the logical opposite of what I enjoy, when someone enjoys being prey. Something that my bf said to me before is that he enjoys feeling like he can be nervous and he doesn't have to expend all the energy it takes to try to keep it together in front of people. People who have fear of being vulnerable can not get to this place so easily, so a confidently vulnerable guy is what I have if that makes sense.
>>
>>24622558
It's usually a much slower process outside of fantasies and irl, but I've had sex with virgins and the same sort of atmosphere was created yes because I seek to create that sort of atmosphere. But never been completely bold enough to really go up to strangers but the kind of person I fantasize about I have actually slept with and been in a relationship with.
>>
>>24622582
That is cool.
I would love to hear a rl story if you ever had the nerve to seduce someone like that
>>
>>24622609
I have part of a story I made up, it's short and mostly about that before tension that I already talked about, no actual sex happens but I often times feel like working on this one a little more because I feel the way I managed to describe it is pretty realistic:

http://pastebin.com/w7mtbcXS
>>
>>24622628
You can tell it's fictional because the woman in it describes herself as straight and is also way more confident than I really am irl, but it's sort of an alter ego too since I like to imagine myself as more confident in my sexual fantasies than I actually really am...
>>
>>24622647
That is an awesome start.
>are you saying your not straight or confident?
>>
>>24622609
But for an irl story I can talk about the last time I did have sex in September with my bf. We had been talking on the internet and mic for a very long time and finally we met up. I took this long bus ride and ate bad bus food and got so sick, like having to have bursting diarrhea on the bus right about to pass out afraid I might seriously vomit from food poisoning and I don't get sick very easily, when I finally did met him all I wanted to do was get back to the hotel room and shower and sleep, btw I hadn't slept out of nerves for the longest time that I could actively remember probably something like 30+ hours. He didn't seem to be in too of a shape either and I'm surprised we made it to the hotel room with no fatal accidents. After I showered we were laying together in bed and not touching yet but his smell hit my nose and it was so much better than I ever imagined it being. I figured he'd smell good but this was like amazing and I was saying sleeply and like probably drunkenishly that something smelled so good and he started to say maybe its something or other but I said 'no its defiantly you' in sort of an awed tone and I looked up at him and could see how nervous he was and the fact that we were finally face to face was causing me to practically feel out of body. Like I was so aroused this warm throbbing through out my whole body made me feel like my whole body literally melted. And I told him to get on top of me, to cuddle or hug or whatever Idk we were both in our pjs I think all I remember is he was in a tshirt and boxer shorts and I had to of been wearing something thin too. He got on top of me and the way he moved was shivering head to toe already and his body has like the perfect amount of soft warm fluff like right in the areas that I like, I was wrapping both my legs and arms around him and moaning in pleasure even though we were only pressing together. I smelled and moaned against his neck while sliding my legs and feet down his.
>>
>>24622647
i want to stroke my erect penis to pictures of your naked body
>>
>>24622689
Aww Jeeze
>>
>>24622677
Not both really.

>>24622689
And I prob squeezed his ass a little and was moving my hands and finger down his back feeling him and it felt really amazing like every sensation head to toe was overwhelming. I didn't feel sick at all anymore I felt amazing even magical.... Then I thought about how we always talked about our first kiss and how that was going to be, or when and where. I knew it was going to be amazing but it was all up to me when I chose to make it happen. It was then that I started placing really soft gentle and slow kisses on his neck and sort of squirming almost dry humping grinding into him. I could feel his cock was both hard and there was wetness from it seeping through the clothes. And I slowly moved up his neck planting a very soft kiss here and there and finally started kissing his cheek and barely letting my lips brush against his. At this point when our lips were almost touching he was breathing heavily and squirm back into me and shivering head to toe and started saying my name a lot. I ever so slightly started to kiss him by prying his lips open with mine and the shaky breath that was coming out of his innocent lips smelled amazing completely intoxicating, and I felt I was getting all this energy from him if that makes sense. Just so erotic that he was so sensitive and had melted like putty for me so fast. I knew that if I was overwelmed by how it felt he had to of been ten times more overwelmed since it was his first time doing this and I find that to be a super erotic thought especially the power of my gentleness having such an erotic effect on him.
>>
>>24622718
And I let out breath mingle together while barely sliding my lips against his lips which kind of felt like pressing two rose petals together in how soft it was. And I barely excruciatingly slowly and gently and carefully was trying to pry his lips open just a little by licking his lips. He was trying to speak and saying my name pretty much stuttering and sounded fearful so I started sort of making a sweet comforting sound to him and whispering that he was doing so good and it felt so good.
>>
>>24622733
And well lets just say that other things happened too. Lol.
>>
>>24622737
Wow!
I can't believe your stopping there....
>I just have to ask.... how fast did he cum, and where???
>>
>>24622733
And honestly he had the perfect reactions to each touch, like when he'd shiver or gasp or moan, that heightened sensitive response really really gets to me and makes me wet as hell. Where ever I put my hands, feet, lips I'd feel parts of him respond even down to just my breath against his ear. Hearing the sounds he makes too really does something that triggers something totally primal inside of me that causes me to start to go into a ravishing mode. Almost like I want to devour him, own him, and take care of him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>24622718
>>24622733
>>24622737
please don't stop
>>
>>24622743
It was actually right as we started properly kissing, I don't think we had gotten our clothes off or anything though like I said I could feel the precum through what we were wearing. Right as we started really kissing he started cumming and he was trying to tell me but it turned into just stuttering/moaning. I could tell what he was trying to tell me as his body started spasming and I let out a laugh, not a mean laugh but a deep sort of succubus laugh like I was enjoying this response very much. And I did. I have sort of an off branching fetish for what's called 'premature ejaculation' BUT I think that phrase it's self is a bad way of describing it since it indicates the sex is over when the guy cums and I'm not sure if that makes sense. But I could feel his cum all over me and between us now and I loved that feeling and continued to wrap my legs and arms around him holding him close and kissing his neck and whispering the phrase 'good boy' in his ear while giggling kind of drunkenly. I could tell that he needed a fast breather so we literally laid there in his cum with our bodies entangled and I enjoyed this sensation very much. A few mins later I flipped him over and got on top pryed his sticky drying shorts off and went to town ravishing him however I wanted and making him cum again even though we were both beyond exhausted I felt like I entered a dream world right when things started getting erotic and the sickness and exhaustion had temporarily faded away. Then over the next two weeks we spent together doing activities and coming home and having sex, it was pretty vanilla every time but it still felt just as exciting as the first time because he would always get just as nervous. I would experiment touching every inch of him and him every inch of me pretty much. He would give me massages head to toe at night and once I got completely relaxed and my body was free of tension I'd have him lay down and toy with his body especially
>>
>>24622800
kissing the neck and ears, nipples, and cock obviously which additionally I'd never been up close and personal with an uncut penis so I was very fascinated by it and especially arousing how sensitive it seemed to be. I really enjoyed sort of making out with the tip of his cock and sliding my tongue between the foreskin and the penis head, I was really afraid I might hurt him at first since I'd never really played with a uncut penis.
>>
>>24622816
>I'd never really played with a uncut penis.
Is he well endowed?
>>
>>24622816
And I was also afraid that when the forskin peeled back during sex or other sex activities might hurt him or something but once I inspected it close up my fears melted away I felt like I could understand it a lot better. And I really enjoyed how he seemed to feel the same way about my pussy when he first touched it he kept acting surprised by how soft it felt and said it felt better than what he had imagined I can kind of see what he means because when its wet with just the right kind of lube it has almost a velvety feeling to it that's hard to describe unless you felt a pussy for yourself. Also loved making him smell my panties and him tasting it for the first time. He loved giving head to me and me face sitting and grinding my pussy into his mouth while grabbing his hair. His cock would always get so hard and start leeking when I sat on his face.

Sometimes Id grab his crotch in public but no one was around and start whispering to him about all the naughty things we had done just the other night this would set off a hilarious chain reaction of stuttering and shivering and squirming and smiling.
>>
>>24617253
>Like if I gave it to the wrong person I know I will fucking regret it deeply.
once you finally lose it, you'll realize you're making a big deal over nothing.
>>
>>24622835
He's probably about 7 inches at most which I consider to be the exact perfect sweet spot of not too big or small but literally just right to fuck at least once a day and not get sore. So fits like a glove is how I'd describe it.
>>
>>24622861
Have you tried walking around naked and making him nervous before you pounced on him?
>>
>>24622878
Yea I would walk around naked but I felt fairly comfortable doing this as if it was a normal thing and he'd literally start squirming around like it as a big deal so of course I'd have to put my hands all over him to both comfort him and make him more nervous. It was hard to cross the hotel room without touching honestly hard to do anything without touching.
>>
>>24622884
Did you get very kinky with him?
Did you sit on his face, or have him rim you?
>>
>>24622895
I sat on his face I already mentioned that. I don't remember if he rimmed me but I eventually want to do that to him, I'm super fascinated by boy pussy and of course that's my queer side showing I prefer to have a guy who doesn't mind this.
>>
>>24622923
And sometimes Id put my finger in my ass while we were having sex. Which is just something I like to do ideally I'd want to do it to my male partner at the same time but I've never tried this before.
>>
>>24622930
Have you ever rimmed a guy?
Have you ever played with ass while blowing a guy?
>>
>>24622952
Yes I've done both. I dated a trap and I pegged him often and we had role reversal sex but since he never actually put his cock inside of me I haven't actually fingered a guy while he fucks me the way that I want to. But I'd like to have a guy whos open to all of this. And it seems like my bf is we just haven't got around to it because the vanilla stuff was already so good.
>>
>Age
KV
I'm a loser working a min wage job, I don't go out and the women who work here are either taken or work in a different department.
Probably, but not soon.
>>
>>24622958
Have you ever been with a girl?
>>
>>24622964
Yup. Basically the things that I told my bf right up front before we started dating is at the very minimum I want this to happen:
-be able to rim and finger his ass (pegging inst necessary but if he wanted to I would I find it more fun just touching and licking it)
-possibly rimming him while he has sex with another girl, it's been on my sexual bucket list for a while and I just have never done it
-fuck a girl together.

But like I said I think normal sex will keep us together for a while, we did go to a strip club together and he didn't seem to like it and neither did he like my slutty friends flirting with him very much.
>>
>>24622982
>like my slutty friends flirting with him very much.
Was he uncomfortably hard the whole night? lol
>>
>>24622989
Haha. I certainly hope so.
>>
>>24622993
>sometimes Id put my finger in my ass while we were having sex
Was he aware of you doing this? Were you facing away from him so he could watch?
>>
>>24623007
He was usually on top when I did it and yes I'm pretty sure he could feel it. Sometimes I just play with the outside but I usually fondle the balls with my hands while I'm down there too and I can feel his dick in my pussy through my ass so surely he could feel my finger down there.
>>
>>24623017
>I can feel his dick in my pussy through my ass
You should try that while he can see it.... sooooooo hot!
>>
>>24623023
If he ever fucks me from behind I def will but I really love face to face positions because they feel more intimate to me.
>>
>>24623034
What you should do is when you are on top... turn around and tell him to do it for you ;)
>>
>>24623017
You sound like a fantastic person.
>>
>>24622982
He was comfortable with anal play but was weirded out by your slutty friends flirting with him?

I get not liking strip clubs, they are pretty nasty places, unless you happen to live in a pretty large city with a high end downtown.
>>
>>24623119
The place was nasty but the girls were pretty, every single girl was way way more attractive than me, and he tried to say some shit like 'none of the girls there were as pretty as you'. Haha.
>>
>>24623119
And we didn't get around to anal play but I still tell him I'm gonna do it in the future.
>>
>>24623163
Is he eager to get in your ass?
Has he shown much interest in that?
>>
>>24623181
Well he was laying on his belly naked on the bed and played with and massaged the asscheeks and this was really turning me on but he seemed so nervous that I was way too nervous to take it any further or like put my finger on his butt hole. But he touches the outside on cam when I tell him to and cums buckets part of that could be a sort of exhibitionism kink.
>>
>>24623185
Does he want to get in yours?
Do you want him to fuck you in the ass? Does that peak his interest at all?
>>
>>24623157
You say you aren't that pretty but going off six fingers and the pussy above I would guess you look at least average.
>>
>>24623195
Yea we talked about it and id do it in a sec its just not a pronounced interest.
>>
>age
> barely (fucked a prostitute but it felt like a weird masturbation, not sex)
> really bad self image growing up. I've had so many opportunities that I've sub-consciously fucked up because of my low self-esteem and social anxiety. My friend got me a prostitute a few months ago and that shit sucked!. It was so impersonal, she was so loose i didn't even know if i was in or not and the whole idea of having to pay to lose your virginity isn't a nice thing to have in your head. i thought it would help me with other "real" girls but no. you actually have to talk to woman to have sex with them without paying.
> yes, and pretty soon. I've kind of realized that it's all in my head and I've been working hard on changing my perception of myself. i never noticed how many girls i always thought were waay out of my league were actually into me until i started to consciously change my self image. i'm not really there yet though, it just takes time i guess
>>
>>24616223
>19
>KV
>quiet and socially awkward for most of High School, and in Uni I've missed a shit ton of time by being constantly ill and anxiety flares that I can't get help with so I have no interaction at all there. Like if I say more than thanks levels of bad. Outside of uni my social life's fine, 99% of social situations involve alcohol and I get too drunk too easily, which ain't great for getting with a girl. I'm gonna work on being more social next year though, probably.
>it will change, I'm decently attractive and when I'm not a depressed anxiety ridden cunt I can hold conversations. It's just been a long while since I've been like that.
>>
>Age
33 as of two months ago

>type of virgin
V, maybe KV. I've gotten blown a few times, but never longingly kissed or made out with someone.

"Laziness", no interest to pursue. In the rare off chance that I do correctly notice a lady's interest in me, my perpetual self-doubt convinces me not to do anything.

Also, major trust & judgement issues.

It has to, though probably not any time soon.
>>
>>24616223
>Age
never been close to a guy
Rarely leave my house, don't associate with people, unattractive, neet.
Probably not. Have never gotten positive male attention apart from one time in middle school, my body is chubby and my face is plain so I don't think I ever will.
>>
>>24617243
>>24617278
>>24619147
>>24623717
you should all hmu on skype im down to chat and see what's up
>gstoka
>>
I'm starting to understand why the virgins in this thread are virgins
>>
File: IMG_20161103_142245265.jpg (152KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_142245265.jpg
152KB, 480x640px
>>24616223
>Age
>Type
KHV
>Reasons
I've never met anyone who I find to be interesting and engaging, or at least I've never met anyone interesting and engaging that likes me. I have a pretty bland and boring personality. I'm also slightly overweight, really hairy, and have gynecomastia.
>You think it will ever change?
I plan to kill myself when I turn 21
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (17KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
17KB, 1280x720px
>Age
I had my first kiss and sex this year. The kiss I got from a chick I met in some party, damn it felt really good.

The sex; I said enough to my self and called a hooker. It was very awkward but I just didnt care, I just wanted to do it. The thing is that I couldnt get hard, it was a big failure. Lost some good time trying to put candom though. Atleast I got some good bj.
low self steem: I have some chest malformation (PE) and problem with my mother. It turns out I'm a very shy and quiet person. I barely have a conversation with the other people I live with.
lack of empathy; it is really hard to me to connect with people. I'm not a easy going person, it is very costly to me to make some joke or etc. My mood oscilates alot.
egocentric: working on this. I almost got fired because of my behavior, this opened my eyes alot actually.

Yes I do. I have to. But it is not that easy. I have been doing some functional training and it is helping to improve my mood. I'm also learning more about self-knowledge. I was fucking iliterate about this subject. By working both my body and mind I'm sure I can change. This is stupid, life is passing though my eyes, I must change or else I better just die.
>>
File: 1461645891062.jpg (90KB, 786x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1461645891062.jpg
90KB, 786x1359px
26 m khhv

I have autism
>>
>>24623807
If I could say something to my 18yo version it would be: i) go to gym or do workouts. After 1 month you become to notice the changes, It feels really good and gives you energy to keep going. ii) go out and socialize with people, trust me, you will learn alot of yourself, in both good and bad way.

Btw video games arent that fun when you get to the 22's, It is pointless to invest your time playing video games if you cant get a living from it.
>>
>>24623974
I work a factory job and go hiking often. I weighed over 200 pounds six months ago when I started working; now I'm a little under 160. I lost interest in video games about the same time I started working. As for socializing; I'm just really fucking awkward, but that's why I'm here.
>>
>>24624003
In a factory it might be different, but I work in a place where people are decently social. The easiest way to make friends is literally just asking them how it's going. They'll tell you something, and then you ask a question about that etc. That's the game of small talk. Don't force small talk, and don't try to force a subject; but be nice and just genuinely ask how their day is. People like to talk about them selves, and they'll usually talk to anyone who will listen.
>>
>>24616223
19, 20 next month

Kissless Virgin, hugged a girl once

I have an anxiety disorder and probably aspergers. Generally shy and insecure. I'm also skinny and only 5'6

I really want it to, but I'm losing hope.
>>
>tfw no thicc gf
>>24623963
that illegitimate filename
wewlad
>>24623807
don't kys at that point
I am nearly there and I don't feel like doing it
>>
>>24622853
Just saying that reading your story made me leak precum. And I wasn't going to fap today, curse you.

I wish you both the best.
>>
>Age
I haven't even talked to a girl, in person 1 on 1, outside work/school/normal social obligations. Deer in the fucking headlights.
I do not want a kid and I don't really like people. Probably due to a 13 year long custody battle. It taught me shit and scarred me a little. .
Yeah, one day. I'm not really trying though. I could fuck just to say I've fucked but I have my standards.
>>
>>24616223
>Age 19
>V
>Im overweight and 6'0 tall, taller than alot of guys
>Yeah if i lose weight, my personality is a 10 and face is a 8 maybe 9, im not ugly but im not skinny...
>>
>>24618017
It sounds like you are making a lot of positive steps. You should be proud of what you've accomplished so far.
>>
>>24625392
I'm glad to hear this. It was probably the most erotic first kiss ever.
>>
>Age
Just virgin. Have hugged, cuddled, kissed, done all that cute stuff with a guy before
Because I'm not lewd and not after sex, ideally I'm after an intimate, romantic yet non sexual relationship
Probably not, but it might if I get desperate enough for a relationship and I'm definitely getting there. Am a guy btw
>>
>>24626081

It was an interesting read. Since you're an expert on dealing with male virgins you can offer some insight to men here. Either from stories or offering suggestions.
If your former partners consent, you might want to read down more stories.
>>
khhv
fat shut-in that plays video games/sleeps all day.. it's a good life. :)
Perhaps. First person who wants it gets it but I just don't meet people who want it.
>>
>Age
KHHV
I'm autistic and I have pretty solitary interests. I don't get out much, and I don't think there's any guys around here who are enough like me to want to be in a relationship. I'm not interested in casual sex and most guys don't want a girl who is actually autistic, a lot of people think autism just makes girls cute and innocent but I'm kind of messed up.
Probably not, but that's alright.
>>
>>24619147
kik is AceDetective
>>
>>24616518
Damn dude you look pretty handsome too but I totally get you.
I become addicted too.
I want to get into a relationship but I feel so insecure about myself and get no where.
Then when I do end up somewhere it's the right person at the wrong time
>>
>>24621022
I have a weird thing where I can't get into emulated games because having everything else on my PC so readily accessible means that I get distracted

I do enjoy a lot of older games I own though. I've just played them all already.

>>24629208
Thanks, I guess. I don't really know how to fix it honestly. I always either come off as crazy OR an asshole if I just actually can't get that addicted feeling (which sometimes just doesn't happen with people and I feel nothing.)

kinda just sucks
>>
>Age
>Type
Just a v, did the rest with a girl a few months ago
>Reason
I don't talk much, I think I come off negatively. But I really do try to be nice to people, its just I'm generally megative and sarcastic. I can't help that I'm so depressed and empty inside. I need someone.
>Will it change
I'm bi, and open to it with a girl or guy. I hope it will change, but idk.
>>
Still haven't fapped in like at least two weeks right now maybe three. Really feeling the craving right now but still holding off.
>>
File: _20161130_140549.jpg (98KB, 1080x442px) Image search: [Google]
_20161130_140549.jpg
98KB, 1080x442px
>>24630215
You should try doing something with your life once in a while
>>
>>24630320
Eh, talking to virgins does more good in the world than wagecucking.
>>
File: 2016-11-30-160957.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-30-160957.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
>>24616223
>Age
>type
KHHV
>Reasons?
Assburgers plus I have difficulties talking to people in general.
>Change?
Eeeh maybe. Not anytime soon though
>>
>>24630366
Spoken like a true NEET poorfag
>>
>>24630475
> my job is totally meaningful!
> all those papers I shuffle makes a difference in the world
>>
>>24630494
I never said my job was meaningful, I have no respect for leaches though
>>
>>24630690
What makes you think I'm one? You just jumped straight to insults. PMS?
>>
>>24630701
Well are you? If you're not a NEET I apologise but you sure sound like one :/
>>
>>24630705
I'm happily employed.
>>
>>24616223
>Age
made out a few times but nothing intense. never had a blowjob or anything like that

socially inept and I've turned down situations in the past that possibly could have lead to casual sex
doesn't seem like it'll be changing any time soon
>>
>>24616223
V
Autism, social anxiety, depression
Well, the progress i had was pretty substantial this year so i am optimistic
>>
Virgin with experience: got a girlfriend since many years (more than 3). Relationship with blow jobs and so on, but
Reason: she's damn afraid of real sex... at every attempt she insists on too much pain. But doc says everything's right downthere
Will it change?: that's the question I'm asking my self for years -.-
>>
>>24630801

I'm very sorry to hear that your girlfriend is scared of actually doing the deed. How often do you try, and what kind of things have you tried? Maybe different positions or more lube? Any foreplay like a full body massage to make her more relaxed?
>>
The thing about sex that I just really want to know about is how it feels to be that close to another person, what the feeling of trust is like.
>>
>>24631425
Also I'm n0w2N+6x didn't realize I posted on 2 different computers.
>>
>>24616223
Originally just planned to lurk, but I guess I technically meet the definition of "Barely", so I'll post.

>Age
>Type
Barely. (I don't like PIV. Condoms are uncomfortable. I did it for a little bit, but I didn't want to knock her up.)
>Reasons
I'm very distant and shy. Also prefer blowies to actual sex.
>Will it change?
Probably, if I get a serious girlfriend.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161130-173833.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161130-173833.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>24631647
Might as well post pic.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.