[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /soc/ this is the Lesbian version of what i already posted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Lesbian KIK.jpg (73KB, 857x571px) Image search: [Google]
Lesbian KIK.jpg
73KB, 857x571px
Ok /soc/ this is the Lesbian version of what i already posted so badaboom.
Hit each other up, see where it goes. Fuck talk make friends. Who knows! Enjoy.
Follow the Skeleton please.

>ASL
>What you are (Lesbian, Crossdresser ect)
>What you're looking for
>What you AREN'T looking for
>Contact info (KIK, Skype ect)
>Pic (optional but will get you more replies)
>>
>>24614821
and YES women crossdress as well
>>
32m/VA

Lookin to turn lesbians straight wit this dick game

Kik Bangkek
>>
>>24614821
26, male

Women only want other women if they haven't gotten dicked hard enough, clearly. Hit me up if you think you don't like dick and I'll prove you wrong. I know you believe you aren't attracted to men but that's just because you haven't had sex with me yet, I'll set you straight.
>>
>>24614856
>>24614856
You two are pretty dumb.
>>
My gf wants a girl really bad tonight and wants me to watch.
Her kik: kigoramora
>>
>>24615178
We're in Maine btw
>>
>>24614856
>>24614897
I didn't actually believe there were people this stupid, but lo and behold.
>>
>>24615194

I know dozens of women that once claimed to be lesbian and now take Cocks full time. Don't even pretend that's not very common
>>
File: Title_24.jpg (47KB, 431x336px) Image search: [Google]
Title_24.jpg
47KB, 431x336px
> > 24614897
> > 24614856
If you two talk so nicely about dicks, could it be that your inner feelings crave for a dick in your asses?Not to late to go tranny m8's

> >24616064

>I know dozens of women

Couldn't stop laughing at this point. Anon why do you lie to yourself?
>>
>>24617210

>Couldn't stop laughing at this point. Anon why do you lie to yourself?

You are lyin to yourself if you don't believe there are massive amounts of fake lesbians.
>>
>>24618157
Do you know a massive amount of fake ass gay dudes too?
>>
>>24618271

Only on 4chan
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.