[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do people go to find sex clubs? I've seen them mentioned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: delete.jpg (1MB, 5616x2330px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
1MB, 5616x2330px
where do people go to find sex clubs? I've seen them mentioned before on this board, but no one has ever mentioned how they found it. any tips on where to start, specifically up here in ohio?
>>
>>24614072

where this from?
>>
>>24614072
Go to fetlife.com
Make an account
Ask within the kink community
Don't waste time here on this
>>
search --> Bang Gang
>>
>>24614593
This, or just google "lifestyle club" and look around your area.
But fetlife is better because those kink parties are usually more about actual kinks and sex, whereas 'sex clubs' are more about just showing off and being lusted after (ime)
>>
>>24615202
>>24614593
thank you anon's! already got an account set up.

any last bits of advice?
>>
>>24615943
Be a girl, or bring a girl
>>
>>24616122
Yea this is key anon. You aren't going to get in if you're a single guy. As a guy you need a partner before most decent clubs will let you enter, and if the club does let you in without a partner you don't want to go to it, trust me.
>>
I joined an orgy party via Craiglist
Place was pretty sketchy and i gave out my info.Was horny so i said fuck it. Turned out to be really fun.and didn't get stabbed. Came inside a pretty cute redhead
>>
>>24616414
What city was that?
>>
>>24614072
Go on fetlife, find people with those interests and then go to the non-sexual social events that they typically have in each region. You're not going to just go from zero to orgy in five minutes, and you're about 10,000,000 times less welcome if you're not bi or bringing a girl to the table.
>>
>>24617976
>bringing a girl to the table
to be devoured, of course

Which usually, totally suits the fantasy personality of most women, if you can engage them honestly.
>>
Cleveland has a sex club called Eros. Check it out.
>>
>>24617984
It's to keep gender parity, and stop it from being a surge of a ton of dudes. Same reason that a lot of more public places will require you to be actively doing something if you're in the play area; you don't get to just sit there and watch.
>>
>>24618072
Wow, I didn't even know such a haven of degeneracy existed so close to me. Is it legit/not gross? I've been going through a manic phase where the weirder I make my life, the happier I become.
>>
>>24616122
>>24616394
Seriously this. At a members only club near me, a single male pays x3-10 as much as a female
>single female
$50 yearly fee, $10 door fee(paid every visit)
>couples
$100 yearly fee, $70 door fee
>single male
$150 yearly fee, $100 door fee

With a trip every month
>$170 single females
>$940 couples
>$1,350 single dudes

But it's also worth noting that said club used to be owned by Ron Jeremy, so of course they charge hella.
>>
File: 1449050985171.jpg (9KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1449050985171.jpg
9KB, 206x212px
>>24616122
>>24620722
>Bringing a girlfriend/SO to a place like this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.