[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will anyone ever understand my libido? i feel so discouraged.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 5700905_orig.jpg (554KB, 1100x736px) Image search: [Google]
5700905_orig.jpg
554KB, 1100x736px
will anyone ever understand my libido?
i feel so discouraged. i want/need to fuck or masturbate twice a day, at least. without sexual release of some kind, after about twenty four hours, it becomes something that i think about constantly until i can cum. i also have a physical reaction, like my dick gets swollen and drippy, i'm rubbing up against things or touching myself through my pants when i can get away with it. it distracts me from my work, school, friends, etc... not to a point where i can't cope but it's a buzzing in the base of my spine until i blow a load.
i've been quite sexually active, including dating a girl who seemed to match my sex drive but also had many issues with male attention so i'm not sure what is true. right now i'm in a foreign country (im from the us) and living close quarters with three other guys who seem to have no problem managing their libidos. i was seeing a girl before i moved and we still talk all the time, but she gets horny so infrequently that sexting feels pointless. i've never matched libidos with anyone, and no one seems to understand what it's like to be so hypersexual!!

am i fucked up /soc/ is there hope for me?
note: i am 24, i've been like this (and even more hypersexual) for about as long as i can remember.
>>
>>24613701
this is nothing new. i'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but simply because it's happening to you doesn't make it a unique thing.
>>
File: freudaftercezanne.jpg (3MB, 3929x2946px) Image search: [Google]
freudaftercezanne.jpg
3MB, 3929x2946px
>>24613721
that's good news though

maybe i can find a girl who masturbates like four times a day
lol
>>
>>24613727
oh yeah 100% man. the world is a fucking huge place, that's the most important thing to remember.
>>
>>24613727
I...I just fapped for the 5th time today...
>>
File: wpe1b50fb7_0f.jpg (31KB, 516x479px) Image search: [Google]
wpe1b50fb7_0f.jpg
31KB, 516x479px
>>24613851
i would be doing that too if i wasn't trapped in a small apartment with three greek boys with no sense of personal space lol
>>
>>24613877
Try bathroom
>>
22/M

Want to trade libidos? I'm the complete opposite : I never feel the need to have a sexual release, and I rarely ever feel the need to have sex with women. With my libido, there's no way I'd ever please anyone, so I'd be nice to feel an urge sometime.
>>
>>24613921
maybe for the quick and easy upkeep but i really like to take my time, have a good session. this goes for masturbation and sex as well. i just wanna fuck or fap for like two hours at a time ;-;
>>24613932
idk friend its tough being on either end of the spectrum. i feel unsatisfied or isolated by the fact that my partners just dont understand or share my amount of desire. i think that's the same thing you feel, just with different caveats. i have more experience with and more often hear stories of female partners with very low libidos though, so i dont think your situation is impossible at all!
>>
>>24614022

Yeah, I feel isolated as well. I've never gotten into an actual relationship before, so there's that on top of it. And, I'd actually prefer, I think, a relation with low amounts of sex. I like intimate physical contact of a non-sexual nature, that shows care. Makes me feel more desired. But I can understand how not getting sexual contact would for you be the same.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.