[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your most ideal date anons? >Picks up small femboy/trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161125_063054.jpg (74KB, 720x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161125_063054.jpg
74KB, 720x733px
What's your most ideal date anons?

>Picks up small femboy/trap
>Blast loud electronic music like flume or stuff like Chet faker all the way to my house
>Smoke weed together as he pets my cat and we listen to music.
>Watch anime and cuddle/make out/sex
>head out to pick up friends and dance to music in the car all the way to a rave/show
>Dance stupidly but cute holding hands running in circles enjoying life laughing
>Head home tired as hell listening to light classical music holding his hand with a smile I can't get rid of
>Get home smoke a bit of weed and head to bed as he cuddles my chest and we talk about life till we fall asleep.
>>
>>24609494
100 years ago you'd have been dragged out into the street and beaten to death with clubs and shit and the world was a better place for it
>>
>>24609494
Not ideal but go cherry picking buzzed then attend gardens. Maybe sailing.
>>
>>24609507
fpbp
>>
>>24609494
>Taking long walks on the beach on a warm day then get home and rape
>Taking the train to the city for pizza and a movie, then rape
>Lonely night drives together unto forever, rape

>Rape
>>
>>24609871
You raping them or you getting raped. I feel like getting raped, enjoying it, then getting the person thrown in prison would be super hot
>>
watch an early movie, something one of us hasn't seen yet but the other absolutely loves it. Actually watch the film but still cuddle and grope each other as we watch jt. We then head some place to eat, very public. While eating we look for another couple and play that game where you make up what they're saying, it's so stupid and fun. Then go for a walk in the park and since it's still autumn it's lovely and there are still some leaves on the trees. Head home, take off my shoes and make her clean my feet with her mouth since they have gotten all sweaty from the walk. Tell her she did a shit job at it and punish her by fucking her in the ass. Make her try again and clean off my dick, she did a better job this time so I stick it in her pussy and we both finish. Go to bed cuddling all night and telling each other "I love you". Do it again the next day

God if only ;_;
>>
>>24609494
Does the date have to be physically possible with todays technology, or our true ideal date?
>>
>>24609494
ditto
>>
>>24610433
Pick the answer that's more interesting. duuuuh
>>
>>24609976
i love you
>>
>>24610970
Do you want to go on that date with me? You could pick the movie
>>
>locate at least 5 crusties
>get wasted, set some shit on fire out in the boonies
>firelit, drunken crustie orgy
>>
>>24610970
Pls don't go, my love
>>
dinner and an arcade.
simple as fuck but still possible to fuck it all up
>>
Public gardens, museums, art galleries depending on what the current show is. A zoo is fine too, and unique parks (as in, something the city put effort into making look nice not just a field and some trees with murderer paths).

I'm not one for crowds or loudness on dates, and like to have something to actually interact about, so the usual "dinner and a movie" is the worst date ever to me.

That's just for initial dating. Once the relationship is actually underway, more 1on1 stuff at home like jigsaw puzzles w/ dim lighting and nice music. Or I make dinner and we sit and watch animu.
>>
>>24609494
That sounds awesome! Id love being your date
Now if only i wasn't horrifying to look at.....
>>
>>24612423
Work out and get surgery friend. But by then you'd be out of my league :^]
>>
>>24612423
Yeah but do you ACT cute? because that's what I get off to, babe
>>
>>24609494
You have literally gotten to the point where you've acknowledged you'll never get a girl but you won't admit to being gay so you dream of finding someone as accepting as a guy but looks like a girl so you can never look at their dick and pretend you found a 10/10 babe because you're so lonely you need to preserve your own masculinity with the forced illusion of required femininity. Anon, look back on life, please. Wake up.
>>
>>24612995
I'm pretty openly bi friend, masculine guys I prefer to bottom, fem stuff I prefer to top. I find traps and feminine guys the most attractive mostly due to personality similarities I find from my life atleast. I dated a lot of girls in high school but to be honest I was never really super super happy. Most happy I've been is with feminine guys and most of them end up being traps/trans.
What about you anon, what do you love in life?
>>
>>24613011
Listen. I'm an open guy. I won't even say that it's wrong to like traps low-key bud. But there comes a point where you really have to stop and think about things like this. Why DO you like them so much? Is it because they're always so agreeing? You can connect? I don't think a relationship is ever worth the effort in the long run if you and your partner can't disagree on shit. And I don't just mean the color settings on the tv. I mean, what is the point if neither of you have enough difference to want to overcome them and learn as people to be better?

SO many people these days are into this fucking trap craze because they're portrayed as submissive and friendly and they "Know a guy's problems" but do they? Really? And what does it matter? It's SO prevalent though. Disgustingly so. I mean come on, keep that shit secret if nothing else or people will burn you at the stake after a while. Not to mention encouraging femboy behavior openly is opening the fucking floodgates. Telling people who really aren't feminine or are just sad and self-loading that wearing panties makes you a girl. It is SO I'll defined and people encourage fatasses and hairy shits to "EMBRACE your inner girl and support trans people!" REAL talk here; Even before SJW shit was much of a thing, these kinds of people existed. If you so much as said you were trans they would delude you with hours of 'motivation' into thinking that acting like a slut was a sign of your inner self instead of revealing it as pure desperation. Hence why I'm more willing to be safe than sorry when considering things like ltr traps, yo.
>>
>>24613040
I agree with like 75% of what you're saying but I just like tits dick and ass as a combination(personally would much rather touch dick then pussy). I get societal shit and I hate trans that are part of sjw kind of movements; but theres definitely many that aren't like that, they're all human beings their not identical. Not all of them give a fuck hyper aggressively about pronouns and shit. I know plenty that are like that, and few that aren't. But doesn't mean they don't exist and are legit people yo.
>>
Any girls can weigh in on their ideal dates?

Men all have this boring: "let's stay immobile in bed for 2 hours passively watching media, with what will likely be your huge massive head blocking sight of the tv, and your hairs in my mouth."

girls are so much more romantic
>>
Femanon here. I'm not too creative but here we go.

He picks me up from my house in the early evening so we can go to Dave and Buster's. We play games for hours because we're both so good that we don't even need to reload our cards. After tons of games, a few cocktails, and a trip to the prize room, we head out to a club. He wants to dance with me. So we're in the club, getting sweaty and close and a little bit handsy. He tells me I'm gorgeous and he loves the way I move. Then we eventually leave the club and he starts driving us to the country to watch a meteor shower. He pulls out blankets and pillows from his car and we lay on the hood, cuddling close and watching the shooting stars. After each one, he kisses me. We talk about the stars, about life, our hopes and dreams, and what scares us. Soon it gets too cold to be out, so we pack up and head back to his place... We have a few more drinks, put on some music and start dancing again, but this time it's slow and sweet. It's all about us touching and moving in unison. But soon I can't take it anymore and I need to feel his skin. We make sweet, sweaty love and fall asleep in each other's arms, completely entangled in one another.
>>
>>24613228
Thanks for this insight into the female psyche.

Do you often take your dates to dance club? I've never took dancing lessons, i think i would be a public embarrassment.
>>
>>24613040
I just feel gross and wrong as a guy is all. I feel like i wouldn't feel so poorly about myself as a girl. As for sjws, they're super annoying. I can't stand half the shit they y say. Despite wanting to be a girl, i don't know if i can ever understand the weird 1/3 genders and fluid non-euclidian sexuality, nor can i understand the cis hate. They just want to be different, they aren't actually this laundry list of made up labels. They try to put their personality into quantifiable words as part of their gender, which makes no sense. You can't definitively say who a person is inside.
As for pronouns, I'm not the kind to even correct anyone. If i did, I'd be polite about it. If it was someone close to me and they were using he on purpose, it might make me sad, but i doubt I'd say anything.
I'm just a person, who wants to be able to be who they are :/
>>
>>24613177
>>24612309
>>
>>24610433
>Walk down the street
>Fall into portal
>Shit out in alternate dimension
>Its kind of medieval but not shit social structure
>Find out 'sub humans' exist
>Basically the monster girl encyclopedia everywhere
>The world runs on 'fuck or be fucked' and you want to do the fucking
>Find out that being sexually dominant with monster girls makes you their master
>Fuck so many that you have a small army
>The weakest monsters are several times more powerful then even the strongest humans
>Topple kingdoms
>Conquer the world
>Live out days as god king of monsterland with your harem
>Find out literal gods exist in this realm.
>Fuck the gods into submission
>Gain immortality for you and your waifu filled harem.
>Break into hell
>Get some succubus and demon pussy
>King devil makes everyone of you futanari because they thought that would cause an upset
>THAT'S MAH FETISH
>Conquer all the land, every last bit
>Find portal back to earth
>Go on cross dimensional conquer spree till we make it back to earth
>With fantasy monster girls mixed with future tech from that sci fi world take over earth
>Sit on throne
>Naga hanging off right leg
>Harpy at my back
>Goo girl sucking me off
>With a centaur and oger girl guarding the door while I look on board
>The photographer takes the snap shot for posterity
>Some person paints a 30 foot by 40 foot image on canvas of it

>Just look at it while the center lowers herself on me
>Life is good
>>
>>24613177
why even date somebody if you can't enjoy just being around them?
>>
>>24613650
I like your style anon
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (136KB, 542x700px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
136KB, 542x700px
>>24609507
The world will be a better place when people like you die out.
>>
>>24610970
>>24609976
I'm still here....
>>
>>24612309
this is the exact kind of relationship my gf and I have. It really is the best. Sometimes I go out with her if she wants to see a band or something, but otherwise, yeah. Just two gals doin puzzles. Simple, nice, quiet.
>>
>>24612682
you sound so sweet.
i love that you called him/her babe.

I don't go for guys who do drugs and all that bad shit, but you sound so sweet.
>>
>>24609494
>Cute girl
>Comes to my house (or I go to hers)
>I cook her something to eat (I make decent omelettes)
>Watch movies and cuddle
>Talk on bed and cuddle
>Walk around outside and hold hands (There's a hill near my house, you can get a great view of the sunset from the top)
>Passionate kisses sprinkled throughout

Simple, I know.
>>
>>24614990
>dying out
>not the traps and fags
>>
>>24616673
I actually wasn't the OP, though I am sickly sweet. Thank you.

Coincidentally I basically don't even drink. I'm mildly allergic to alcohol. I've never done anything else either. Aren't I cool?
>>
File: 1449350517341.png (912KB, 1018x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1449350517341.png
912KB, 1018x1005px
>>24609494
where can you pick me
>>
Ply some pouya
Go out to get ramen
Write you a love letter on the napkin mainly about ur beatiful hair
Kiss you and take you home
>>
>>24610979
>>24611040
>>24615055
jesus christ you're desperate
>>
My ideal date is having a date
>>
My ideal day/date
>wake up next to him and cuddle
>go downstairs and make us breakfast
>eat together and cuddle on the couch
>he does the dishes while I go get ready
>couples massage and then maybe a walk in the park
>dinner at a nice restaurant with excellent cocktails and lots of flirting
>we both dress nicely
>walk on the beach or somewhere we can look at the stars and be alone with each other
>go home and give him the best sex ever
This makes me want to plan a date night with my fiance now
>>
cuddle for 3 hours talking about life, complimenting and getting to know eachother better, maybe drink some non alcoholic beverages, hot chocolate, stuff like that

thats about it, it would so perfect if she agreed to do it

why does she play with my feelings? i only wish her good, if only she knew, but if i told her right now, friendzoning me would be awful, i need help, fuck
>>
>Dinner
>Movie
>Minigolf
>Cuddles and maybe some making out

@70F on a Saturday would be lovely
>>
>>24613228
Honestly this was really insightful

Would be cool if you (or any other fem) would post some more ideal dates
>>
Hmmm.

>Invite him over to my house
>Video games. Beer, maybe.
>Pin him to the couch for sex as my prize for winning.
>More video games, go to movies.
>Come home.
>More sex.
>video games, pass out into cuddlepile.
>Wake up.
>Brush teeth.
>Shower.
>Sex in shower.

Basically.
>>
>>24618778
M or F?
>>
>Roadtrip someplace not too far away
>Visit forest and hike (preferably it would be coldish outside) and hold hands while looking at nature
>Eat at a burger place and laugh/ enjoy each other's company
>Stop at gas station and put on more formal wear
>End night with a symphonic concert
>Go home and cuddle/fuck and watch TV while drinking hot cocoa
Tfw hiking/musician bf would rather play wow than go on dates
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.