[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[19Fx2] Which one of us looks better and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 14643617946422.jpg (656KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14643617946422.jpg
656KB, 2048x1536px
[19Fx2] Which one of us looks better and why?
>>
Both look like cheep spray tan sluts desu
>>
>>24609042
How so?
>>
>>24609041
RIght>left
left has too much eye gap and strange nose shape/placement
>>
>>24609041
you look familiar are you from minneapolis ? and you look a little too jersey shore for the current year
>>
>>24609066
>implying right's nose is better than left

pls
>>
>>24609041

Right by default? There really isnt a solid choice.
>>
>>24609067
Australia actually
>>
>>24609074
Why not?
>>
Right for me
cute nose, and the eye makeup is my style
>>
>>24609041
left, those are dick-sucking lips and the breasts are bigger
>>
>>24609077
nice, the aussies i've met were very cool and know how to party

my opinion is both cute, prefer left because sexy eyes and nose and you've got the 'look'
>>
also post more pics ;>}
>>
>>24609084
Agreed, I would definitely land my load on these.
>>
>>24609086
Thanks! What do you mean by "the look"?
>>
Nice shit tier bait. Take this shit back to /b/, it's been done to death already.
>>
both of you look like you've only just woken up after a decade long coma
>>
The chick on the left has better looking lips. She looks older than the chick on the right too.
>>
>>24609041
Right. Facial features are more centered. Left is too spaced out (her tits are better though lol)
>>
Left, nice tits, would fuck both tho
>>
>>24609041
Tits on the left look better, although it could just be sluttier top that sells better cleavage. The smile looks weird though, the one on the right looks prettier, but with such a shitload of makeup is hard to tell.

On the other hand, both deserve buckets of cum.
>>
>>24609041
Why don't we get together and find out ;) where in Australia babe?
>>
>>24609041
>of us

Nice try dude
>>
>>24609099
oh you know the look i'm talking about
>>
>>24609041
Both are drowned in make-up. So I'm going with the one with the prettiest eyes...left wins
>>
neither

both chavs/white trash/bogans

whatever your local colloquialism is for low class hoes
>>
The one on the right looks like a goth tranny minus a skrillex haircut...
>>
>>24609041
Left definitely. I'd totally chain you to my bed and fuck you with my big American cock for days.
>>
I'd say left 4/10
Right 3/10
>>
>>24609041
Left only. Right looks like she got her face smashed in by a bunch of red necks at a tailgate party and her mouth was the only place to take a shit.
>>
>>24609041
One on the left, better looking boobs in that outfit. Neither look to be only 19, I would have guessed more like 29. Anyone else agree they look a lot older than 19?

Post another picture or two, too give us more views to choose from? Ya'll sisters or something?
>>
you know what they say ...

Righty tighty, lefty loosey

unless you can prove me wrong OP

>>24609041
>>
>>24609041
Left has better facial alignment to look younger and right looks slightly stress ridden. Imma pick right.
>>
>>24609041
well, which one of you would fuck with me?
(protipp: none of you)
>>
>>24609041

Right one looks less fat (though both look fat). So, right.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.