[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can only post here if you remember seeing the twin towers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: DWsTW9p.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
DWsTW9p.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
you can only post here if you remember seeing the twin towers go down on TV
>>
Kik:tacoman1990
Yeah i remember it. At the time i was so confused on what was going on. I was in middle school at the time. Everyone was sent home.
>>
>>24602289
I was in the first grade when it happened. I vividly remember picking my nose during it.
>>
member 9/11?
>>
Was in high school when shit went down.
Was boring cause we watched the news for the rest of the day.
Then again, school was always boring.
>>
Some ass called me and woke me up after the first plane hit and I saw the second one hit on live TV. Then I went back to bed.

There are three kinds of events in the world... shit that's happening to me right now, shit that might happen to me in the near future and shit that I can do fuck-all about.

9/11 was a classic case of shit I can do fuck-all about. So yeah, I cranked one out and went back to bed just like I do every day.
>>
>>24602318
Oh yeh III meeember
>>
>>24602297

I was in middle school too. My mom picked me up.
>>
>>24602289
1st grade elementary school
remember watching it on TV when I came back from school
>>
was almost 5 years old, didn't understand the significance of it until I remembered about it years later
>>
File: 1468550390851.jpg (44KB, 460x461px) Image search: [Google]
1468550390851.jpg
44KB, 460x461px
I was in ninth grade. Early morning study hall was cancelled and we all piled into French teacher's room to watch it go down. I remember saying "we're going to war for this." But I had no idea with who or what for or what the fuck was going on globally that would precipitate it.

I live in Connecticut. Everyone at that school knew someone who died in that attack. My own aunt had to duck into a restaurant to escape the broiling debris cloud.

Felt surreal man. Now kiddies don't even know what 9/11 is. But then again they also know fuck all. FUCK ALL. about history these days. It's the dumbing down of america and the Republican party has been extraordinarily effective at it over the past fifty years. Now it's biting them in the ass. baka
>>
I did, well it wad from my highchair but I still remember it. It wad fucking awesome, nigger.
>>
was my little sister's birthday, I was 6.
Didn't see the first, but teacher put the TV on, and it was replayed when I was at home
Imagine coming home, streamers and cake for my sister all half set up...because while we live in PA
The entire rest of the family lives in NY, and works in the city

first real time i ever felt loss.jpg
>>
>>24602512
>implying common core wasnt made and implemented by democrats
cmon son
>>
Posting. Nevar forget
>>
>>24602302
me too anon
>>
I was a senior in high school and we watched it in carpentry class. My teacher told us that the country would never be the same. 2 weeks later I took the oath of enlistment.
>>
File: 1122160237b.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1122160237b.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I remember
>>
>>24602289
I was 19 at the time. I was on my summer holiday from university so sitting around at home playing videogames and doing nothing. Every channel here in the UK was showing it live. I called one of my friends on the landline and talked about it as the towers fell.
>>
I saw them go down in person from across the Hudson. Was in college in Hoboken. When i got to school that morning the planes had already hit so me and my best friend walked down to a nearby park at the waterfront to watch them burn when the first one came down. Stuck around watching til the 2nd one dropped, then walked back to school and hung around for a few hours just watching the smoke billow.
>>
>>24602896
Was 22
>>
The fuck is the point of this thread
>>
File: IMG_20161115_201124.jpg (2MB, 2736x4864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_201124.jpg
2MB, 2736x4864px
I was at work
>>
>>24604248
Fucking guys in gay bars inst working
>>
I remember turning on the news just as the second plane hit then listening to the news on the way to my college.
>>
I was 3. I first remember seeing the second plane hitting the towers and then my mom covered my eyes and changed the channel. Then I, being the little shit I was, changed it back just in time to see them fall. You can only imagine the horror on her face when she saw me jumping up and down yelling "Yay! They went down just like my Lego towers does!" Boy, I can't imagine anything more awkward to have to talk about with a 3 year old
>>
File: N0QbwSv.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
N0QbwSv.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
OP here, I fell asleep as soon as I made this thread.

I was in 3rd grade on fort bragg and remember seeing soldiers come to the schools and everyone got sent home.
>>
Was celebrating my 4th birthday. Hardly understood what was going on at the time
>>
>>24602289
I was in Grade 11 Civics class
>>
I was in 4th grade.
>>
>>24602575
i bet your sister thinks that 9/11 is pretty badass being her birthday. i bet she must get so confused every time she hears it talked about and it isn't her birthday :(
>>
I was in kindergarten, living in Brooklyn at the time. I didn't watch it happen on TV, I had no idea what was happening. I was just hyped my mom was picking me up early.
>>
Sophomore year of my undergrad. I was walking to my girlfriends place (wound up marrying the chick - 10 years next month), and she was watching GMA with Charlie Gibson and Diane Sawyer. They cut to what they thought was a fire on the upper floors, then the second plane comes in and there was no doubt what was happening.

I remember walking to my Chem class and saying to her that as everyone was driving by and going about their day, at that moment they really didn't know what happened. I get to class and people are all making small talk about life and parties and shit - no one knew. No one. Blew me away.

Our classes weren't canceled until 5pm that afternoon (this was in PA, but we had a huge Long Island population). That night all the residence halls got their students together and they informed us of evacuation plans and the like.

Cut to the next year and I'm an R. A. Threats start swirling around Three Mile Island (if you don't know what that is, kill yourself), so they get all of the Res Life staff together and review evacuation plans and fallout shelter locations. They tell us that it is our responsibility to make sure students leave in an 'orderly fashion' before we leave. That day I decided fuck everyone else, I'm not going to let myself start glowing in the dark.
>>
>>24602289
That movie was epic! Exspecialy the fight between Gandalf and Saruman.
>>
>>24602289

I was about to get on a plane for business when they cancelled all the flights. We had all been watching it on TV in an airport bar.

They were running obituaries in my hometown paper for months.

It's still weird seeing the NYC skyline without the towers.
>>
>>24602289
I was skipping school getting high and it was crazy. Also, that's the day when Slayers God hates us all album came out.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.