[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies 30 and up please Mom's 27 and up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8596.jpg (60KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8596.jpg
60KB, 550x550px
Ladies 30 and up please
Mom's 27 and up
>>
>>24592518
Finally an op that knows what older is and isn't a retard 15 year old
>>
M/18/Kansas/Straight
Pretty obvious what I'm looking for, so if you're interested let me know and I'll drop my contact info
Also don't try to contact me if you're male. Thought that was kind of obvious because I'm male and straight, but apparently to some people it's not obvious.
>>
M/19/Straight/N.Carolina
Looking for what's been specified in OPs post, reply and I'll dump contact info
>>
>>24592561
but, he used an apostrophe on a plural.
>>
>>24592561
I'm pretty sure the only reason the past op set a lower age limit is so I could post. that's why it's 27 now. tho I do agree that 30 or 35 more reasonable for an older lady's thread
>>
>>24592929
>I'm interested, anyway to contact you?
>>
Just spent about an hour trying to pick up an older lady but we ended up becoming friends instead. Anyone have similar experiences?

25/m/straight/Massachusetts in case any older women are interested. I'll respond with contact info if I get any replies
>>
>>24593035
where do you go to pick them up?
>>
Male/18 straight please show me the ropes
>>
20/m/canada

kik is boredom159
>>
>>24592576
Post info
>>
>>24593333
Okay, but only because that'a a nice get
My kik is fugogley
>>
>>24593333
nice quads
>>
20 m from the 570 area.

My number one desire is something like this. Kik: KekLeon76
>>
M/Turned 20 this weekend/Straight/Maryland
I'm in a relationship but always sort of had a cheating fetish that I like to think I wouldn't act on.
I always wanted to cheat with an older woman or sleep with a woman who is married with kids.
I have cheated before and been with older women before, but don't talk about it much.

I think I'd like to chat a bit, not sure if I'd go so far as to meet (probably would consider it if asked, but I'd have an internal struggle about it)
>>
I'm 35, and I've been fucking a gal that's 42 now for the last year or so. Her husband doesn't take care of her, so when he's away for work or out hunting, I go over and pound her out and drop a load in her in the bed they share.

One time her hubby came home from a work trip early. Missed us fucking on the back deck by about half an hour. Turned out he was horny and went down on her. No way dude wasn't eating my jizz.

Good times.
>>
>>24592518
Looking for older single females to talk with. Open to anything. 22/male any still up?
>>
20/M/San Diego looking for either an elegant lady to take out to dinner or a cougar to fuck my brains out (not mutually exclusive) send me a timestamped pic at [email protected] so I know you're at least not packing a dick and I'll get back to you on meeting up.
>>
27 m uk

I would love a submissive lady who was older than me, preferably 40+. Someone who has come to terms with the fact that she enjoys being disgusting in bed and making her dom happy. She knows what she likes and isn't afraid to say so.

My kik is mrbumfun
>>
>>24594182
Forgot kik is bandit.ofdust. I'll be head over heels if you rock a fancy dress.
>>
34/male/straight/Puerto Rico
Kik galatcom
>>
20/ m/straight /Michigan
Looking for older women to pleasure when their husbands can't
Kik is m.keif
>>
31.m.ct looking for some conversation.

Kik: ecopoint
>>
>>24592518

>tfw 27 and without a sprog

3 more years wait for me! :D
>>
>>24594557
is that a uk number?
>>
>>24595228

That is!
>>
>>24595244
numbers gone, any other way?
>>
35 mum of 4 looking to get back out there after a divorce, kids are with the dad. Kik is suzielittle
>>
File: snap.png (153KB, 458x258px) Image search: [Google]
snap.png
153KB, 458x258px
Any older girls like 18 y/os?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.