[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the opposite gender thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

File: images.jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 443x332px
Ask the opposite gender thread
>>
Inb4 typical "hurrr durr does height matter/would you date a short guy" manlet questions
>pro tip: no.
>>
Will you marry me?
>>
>>24574626
>inb4 manlets pretending to post as girls and saying yes
>>
Guys would you date a mentally ill girl?
>>
>>24574782
I dunno maybe. Depends on the particular issue. How much I liked her. That sort of thing.
>>
Ladies:

What does getting your pussy eaten out feel like? Get as specific as you can.
>>
>>24574782
Never again unless she was ludicrously hot.
>>
>>24574804
Personally I like inner stimulation more than outer, so I'm not really the girl to answer this, but I will. It feels like a gentle massage that sends vibrations from my pussy down the inside of my thighs. I prefer the rougher stuff so this doesn't do a whole lot for me
>>
>>24574782
Completely depends on the illness.
I think that applies for both genders
>>
>>24574782
It depends on the illness and it's severity, but I wouldn't reject someone outright because of a mental illness.
>>
>>24574824
What is your ideal sexual experience?
>>
>>24574824
Fair enough, cheers for the response though. Is there much of a difference when licking the clit to the rest of it? Sucking the clit vs licking it? Licking up and down vs circular?
>>
Where are the cute girls that are proud to be brainy at?
>>
>>24574842
>Brainy women

Not even once
>>
>>24574835
sucking is definitely more of an intense sensation for me but my clit is realllllly sensitive so sometimes I can't handle that. They're all different though. As far as licks go, they pretty much feel the same to me, but it's good to get different angles and awaken all the different parts of the pussy
>>
>>24574832
I LOVE foot rubs, I'd much rather get a foot rub than head. I think the transmitters in my feet get crossed with the ones in my pussy because if someone I'm attracted to rubs my feet, I can feel intense stimulation inside my pussy. I can usually cum from that. If you can make me cum really hard that way my mouth basically jumps on to your cock. I really like giving blowjobs when the guy really let's go, moans and swears, makes eye contact, it's so hot! Sometimes I like to get him right to the edge and stop abruptly, that usually causes him to throw me down and fuck me. I like rough sex, but not the sadistic stuff. I love being held down and choked, forced to cum over and over again, and then finally I say "cum in me cum in me!" And you shoot your load real deep in my pussy. Followed by some real tender cuddling and lots of compliments:)
>>
>>24574721
At least buy me dinner first.

>>24574804
Well, for an honest answer, boring because most guys have no idea what they're doing.

It really depends on the girl, like the other Anon said she doesn't like outer stimulation, but I'm the complete opposite. It's hard to describe what it feels like though because it's not like I have the equipment to compare it to anything a guy can experience. It's like a euphoric high when done right, that's really all I can say.

>>24574835
Again, depends on the girl because everyone's set up differently. I personally don't like sucking because I'm extremely sensitive. If you're asking for the sake of improving your own performance, the best way for you to do that is just talk to whoever you're eating out to find out what she likes, or pay attention to their body language while you're going down on her to find out what gives the best reactions.

Don't put all your focus into the clit, though.

>>24574842
Most people who pridefully claim to be smart usually aren't.
>>
>>24574911
That sounds pretty fucking ideal.
I just fucked for 40 or so minutes earlier but it was nothing romantic and sensual like a massage of any sort
>>
>>24575027
>t's like a euphoric high when done right

What does done right mean to you?

>Don't put all your focus into the clit, though.

Apart from the hole, what else?
>>
File: 1324567.jpg (110KB, 643x978px) Image search: [Google]
1324567.jpg
110KB, 643x978px
Why don't any Girls like my Tinder? One even swiped right to tell me to not wear any cat ears! How am I supposed to find the interesting Girls without being weird as fuck.
>>
@femanons, what's your weight limit when it comes to guys?
>>
>>24575088
kys
>>
>>24575088
>I like anime

kys.

Besides that you look like an emotionaly stunted retard who never leaves his room.
>>
File: Untitled.png (618KB, 881x516px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
618KB, 881x516px
>>24575100

This doesn't really help me figure out what I should do better with.
>>
>>24575098
People like this exist
>>
>>24575106
hmmm someone's a little bratty huh??
you seem fun
you'd be better as a girl desu
give it a try
>>
>>24575103

I'm actually out of my house 90% of the day but thanks!

>>24575119

I actually do to cons & dress up as a Girl & manage to look cuter than half the chicks there (Thanks makeup)
>>
>>24575128
>look like

Did you want advice or what?
>>
>>24575141

Yes I want advice.
>>
>>24575147
Stop using those poses/faces/bio/ears if you don't want to look like an emotionally stunted retard
>>
>>24575147
KYS is my advice
>>
>>24575027
I'm not talking about people who just pretend or think a Buzzfeed article is witty, I'm talking about the girls who aren't afraid to talk about deep, intellectual subjects. You seem smart enough to know the difference.
>>
>>24575152
>>24575153

I will try my best.
>>
>>24575159
You're just gonna fuck it up, as usual.
>>
>>24575159
You'll do nothing and continue to be oblivious about your predicament
>>
>>24575088
you behave like a child, very off putting
>>
guys: when you're asked to go slow, do you sometimes push it in hard to "put us in our place"? i swear guys do this but none will admit it.
>>
>>24575192
we don't care, we just want to fuck
>>
>>24575192
I admit that i have done that.
>>
>>24575098
It's kinda silly to judge by weight since that doesn't take fat/muscle ratio or height into account.

For me, its about eating and living healthy, no matter what weight.

>>24575080
Done right as in, don't just focus on one spot, don't completely ignore body language and reactions.

I've had guys who softly bit my inner lips. Don't... don't do that.

>>24575080
Everywhere. Inner lips, outer. Hell, some girls enjoy some ass attention, too. The whole entire region is free game depending on what she likes. I personally like two fingers softly rubbing the outer lips along where they meet the thigh.

>>24575088
Moshi moshi beito desu.

>>24575156
Yeah I understand where you're coming from, but typically intellect isn't really easy to just seek out; you kinda have to get lucky I guess. Alternatively, look for girls with more esoteric tastes in music, film, literature, games, etc.
>>
If a person is still keeping their exes things, especially trivial stuff they don't use, does that mean that they have a hard time letting them go or are just sentimental/nostalgic over that period of time?
>>
Guys: What can I do to make my boyfriend be more agressive and dominant in bed. I'm a sub but I'm afraid he might be a sub too. I'm a switch but I miss being the sub.
>>
>>24575358
Tell him to be. Guide him through specific kinks and how to turn you on with dirty talk. Guide his hand around your throat when he fucks you and shit.
>>
>>24574782

If you mean autism and/or crippling depression, fear not. I have both.
>>
>>24575212
Will do friend, just give me some encouragement because I'm going to be looking for a long time.
>>
Would girls date a kinda submissive bi guy?
>>
>>24575088
Because you're a tool
>>
>>24576135
Yes, I would not have a problem with it

>>24575320
hard time letting them go

>>24574804
its great desu, idk how I would describe it though

>>24575088
you come off as kinda creepy/gay, sorry
Guy: If you're talking to a girl, is it for the sole reason to sleep with her? I have a friend that everyone tells me he is just trying to get into my pants, and I really do not think its like that
>>
Ladies:
I'm a guy. I'm young. I have created a very successful business but i'm very introverted and socially a bit awkward.
I seem to have trust issues and i fail to figure out wether a girl is interested in me for my money or for me as a person. I don't know how to find out! I don't know what the indicators are for her to be genuinely into ME and not my money. It may seem a bit silly but i honestly can't figure it out. I'm a very confident man, but i am simply socially retarded as fuck. And it's driving me insane because it turns out to be an enormous barrier for me. It prevents me from really connecting with anyone, because i don't trust their intentions.
I would deeply appreciate any input on this. Or if any guys have any experience or ideas on this matter.
>>
>>24576188
Don't bring up money, don't show off money, don't bring money into it at all until to know she's into you
>>
why are you all backstabbing whores?
>>
>>24576203
that's the problem. I'm very well known here. And if she doesn't know me, one of the first things they want me to talk about is my job. And when you say you're a business owner, the ball starts rolling... I live a humble lifestyle, but they figure it out WAY too quickly. There's no way to hide it at all.
>>
>>24575320
they have a hard time letting go
>>
Ladies: Just out of curiosity, how do you keep strapless tops, dresses, etc., from falling down? Also, why are they so awesome?
>>
>>24576207
We aren't, only some.

>>24576188
That's a hard one, I'd say to find someone who doesnt know who you are, and see how they feel about bill spliting, either they will offer half, or offer to pay full for the next one? best of luck
>>
>>24576212
Boning/

Also they are very comfortable, and show a good amount of skin without being over the top
>>
>>24576188
>>24576208
not girl here but
you could always just say you work for that company, instead of saying you own it. if they ask more details say you work in administration, as that's not technically a lie.
>>
>>24576214
i guess that makes sense. though it's not in my nature to mention bill splitting.
>>24576220
HA! well, i could indeed try to avoid the subject. But she'll find it weird afterwards. It will feel like i lied or something.

An important thing to mention here is that i'm very asocial and introverted. I pretty much lock myself up. I have put myself in a horrible position to go "dating". I seem to come off as uninviting. While i'm actually dying to be close to someone. Some kind of protection mechanism, i suppose.
>>
>>24574782
as with other anons it really depends. I mean autism/social issues I could probably deal with
>i work with autistic teens, it's really not that hard
>>
>>24575192
It's usually pretty involuntary.
>imagine being really thirsty and told to take small sips. You'd like to be lets face it....
>>
>>24575358
whisper in his ear stuff to get him all worked up
>take me
>make me yours
>etc etc

See how it goes. Drive sexual energy
>>
File: AA1.jpg (70KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AA1.jpg
70KB, 1080x1080px
Ask away xx
>>
>>24576341
Whats with the duck face and why do girls think it's attractive?
>no offence intended
>just suggests you got an attitude
>>
File: AA2.jpg (55KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
AA2.jpg
55KB, 960x960px
>>24576394
i dont know to be honest, makes me feel more confident cause im not trying to be serious
>>
>>24576398
That's way hotter though, like a wide smile. It's more playful and fun
>only my opinion
>>
>>24576406
thats fair enough
>>
>>24576398
When you wear shorts like that, are you trying to bring attention to your butt?
I know some say yes and others get offended... are they that comfy that you wear them for comfort?
>>
>>24576415
they are quite comfy, the nike pro shorts are the best
>>
>>24575358
tease him alot and don't give him anything and keep doing, and position your self bent over when you've done enough and if hes a normal man that will be enough. my gf does it i'm a sucker for it.
>>
>>24576427
So it is not trying to get it looked at?
>>
>>24576437
no but idm being looked at
>>
File: 1475454359420.png (215KB, 665x564px) Image search: [Google]
1475454359420.png
215KB, 665x564px
>>24574618
How would femanons view someone who is socially inept, but otherwise competent at actual adulting ...

>job
>future
>educated
>just a complete spaz
>>
>>24576445
it happens, I don;t feel like people are "social inept", just people who have a harder time being themselves around people who they are uncomfortable with.
>>
>>24576170
>If you're talking to a girl, is it for the sole reason to sleep with her?
Most of the times yes
>>
>>24576170
It might not be if he has other pants that he is getting into.
Sometimes a guy can have a friendly chat, but if there is a chance there, he won't turn it down
>>
>>24574782
Massively depends on the mental illness and how you're handling it / treating it. I would argue that most of my partners have had SOME form of mental illness, whether just generalized anxiety or all the way to bipolar/borderline issues. There's a HUGE difference in the folk who acknowledged and addressed the issues and those who did not.

>>24574842
Around. Talk to people, see who's intelligent and who you click with.

>>24575088
There's a fine line between being weird and interesting, and just being weird and offputting.

>>24575192
Dominance thing. Not necessarily 'put you in your place', but absolutely a topping thing. This context is a bit different if someone has specific reasoning for asking you to go slow though, because then you're just being a self interested dick.

>>24575358
Have you actually talked to him and encouraged him on that?

>>24576170
Questions like that are going to be super dependent, anon. I do not talk to people for the sole sake of sleeping with them, but there are ABSOLUTELY going to be people like that. We cannot comment on SPECIFIC behavior of people, only on generalized behavior. There's lots of dudes that will fall into either category.

>>24576341
Why do you feel like posting your picture contributes to the thread in any meaningful way?

>>24576394
Friend of mine once said any sort of ridiculous face like that ends up massively lessening the pressure of posting a picture because if anyone tries to say you're not attractive you can point at the fact you're pulling a face. It subverts negative commentary.
>>
File: 1451034644923.jpg (85KB, 728x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1451034644923.jpg
85KB, 728x1036px
This isn't really a question just for men, but I am a woman who is trying to connect with people online and I'm having a really, really difficult time.
I like to email people with nice, long messages to get to know them. While it goes well, I find people who seem to have similar feelings on life and it's just interesting talking and sharing things, once they ask to move away from emails, I don't know how to hold a conversation once we do get to texting on Skype and even talking in person. I've spent a lot of my life being alone and not having friends or socializing in general, and I'm afraid I'm too boring for other people. Even though I have a ton of hobbies from gardening to drawing to cooking and even video games, I never know what to talk about when it comes to a day to day conversation with others.
How do I be interesting? It's really bumming me out to the point where I've stopped talking to people I like even in email.
>>
Dear womyn.

Why can't you leave our hobbies alone?

You keep ruining them.
>>
>>24575088
cat cosplay is traditionally a more feminine calling. when girls do it everyone just thinks its cute. when guys do it people think they're weird or gay. If you really want to wear cat ears in your tinder pic, you have to offset it with something casual and cool. Don't call attention to it, don't be nude or shirtless, just be collected and cool and just happen to be wearing cat ears. If you can get those cat-ear headphones, that gives you a bit of an excuse as well, but i heard the sound quality on them is bad.
>>
>>24576289
just be Batman, pretend that you are poor or simply not rich, when she finds out act cool and say that ,,gentlemen dont like talking about money" etc etc
if i were a girl it would be a very nice surprise to know that guy is actually wealthy AND nice
>>
>>24576398
What's with the Christmas decorations ? It's November.
>>
File: unnamed (8).jpg (23KB, 491x655px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (8).jpg
23KB, 491x655px
What would you rate me, @opposite gender
Am i dateable, or cringe
>>
>>24576764
Guy here. I actually have the same issue. I didn't have a lot of social interaction until I was about 16. The trick is to just talk about literally anything. It doesn't matter the subject as long as it's not politics. If you or the other person can just come up with random ass subjects to talk about, you'll be good. Eventually the conversations will flow like water
>>
>>24576406
my opinion too, she looks a way better on the second picture
>>
>>24576764
fuck its hard to describe it here but ill try
first of all i started meditating when i was 9
if you dont belive spiritual bullshit you can stop reading here
everyone has some kind of aura, some people dont feel it, some do
aura depends on our personality, our lifestyle and our choices (between what you feel is right and what you feel is wrong)
its possible that its hard to talk to you because you are introverted, you subconsciously are emmiting something negative
best solution is always praying to God
since you probably dont believe in God i would recommend some relaxation techniques (just relax in a bath, accept the fact that there will be people that will find you boring, accept the fact it doesnt matter thath much, accept the fact that there are people that will find you interesting, sometimes you just need a little patience)
when you are okay with something negative, it starts to have less and less impact on your life
i could say dont worry be happy but the thing is people dont know how not to worry (its difficult as fuck) and people dont know how to be happy when they are miserable in the first place
>>
>>24574782
What kind of mental illness and how severe?

>>24575192
What? No...

>>24575320
A bit of both

>>24575358
Well, I don't know how to turn guys dominant but I think you need to talk with him and if it isn't working you should either cuck him, replace him, or settle.

>>24576764
Just relax and talk with them about simple things, play social games, feel comfortable having quiet breaks. Practice helps so don't worry if the first couple of times are hard.
>>
>>24576877
that's pretty much what i do.
it doesn't prevent the fact that sooner or later she will find out i'm wealthy.
And i can't figure out how to figure out what her true intentions are...
like i said, i have trust issues...
Also, ANY question about me immediatly leads to my career and thus my success. I have NO life besides my business.
>>24576764
i would LOVE to have a penpal like that with gigantic emails! Would you like to stay in touch? [email protected]
>>
File: 1459841844901.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459841844901.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
Ladies: What is the deal with some of you? It's so hard to tell when you're shy or when you're uninterested. I've abruptly backed out of contact with some of you when things devolve into silence or when it ends up me asking a fuckton of questions trying to get conversation going.

There's no inbetween, other times it's easy to get conversation going even if i have to set the pace.

Anyway, this sticks out mostly in texting or chatting through apps or online. JUST FUCKING TELL ME IF YOU'RE SHY so I don't feel like shit when i just back out abruptly stop talking to you assuming disinterest.

I'm becoming jaded because I think my standards of character are too high, but I don't expect anything that I don't apply to myself.

Any of you willing to give insight? Any thing that'll give me a hint of one way or another?
>>
How do I tell my girlfriend I want to fuck her while she's wearing her old hs cheerleader outfit without sounding like a creepy weirdo?
>>
>>24575088
>Yes I like Anime

there you go
>>
>>24576896
>>24576979
>>24576936
Thank you so much, everyone! All of you cheered me up a good deal and gave me some wonderful advice to think on and try out. I really appreciate the responses.

>>24576995
I'm always up for having another penpal! I just sent you an email titled "Penpal Buddy!" a few minutes ago.
>>
>>24577075
I think dressing up in the bedroom is a fairly common thing among couples, just ask her. There's no point having a relationship with someone you can't talk to about anything.

>>24577020
Just don't put your time into them if they won't give you the same back, simple as that. If you kept going and got into a relationship it's not just gonna magically change.
I talk to shy guys every so often and I just bail out because I'm sick of interrogating them for something we may have in common

>>24576893
you look underage
>>
Women:

Is the "band members are attractive" thing just a meme or is there any truth to it?
>>
>>24577338
some women find certain people attractive, some don't, some like the fame, some like fucking well known people
there's no meme, people are just into what they're into
>>
>>24577338
As a guy this one always intrigued me. I've come to think that all band members must share some other traits that make them attactive
>creative
>confident
>social
>>
>>24577338
Not a woman but If you're not the bass player, then yes
>>
>>24576398
show ass wtf
>>
File: 20161116_180317.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161116_180317.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
Ladies what do I need to work on?
>>
>>24577519
A smile, you're pretty qt
>>
Ladies, how unattractive is it for a guy to not have a car/not have a license? At what point does it make them undateable?
>>
File: d6Wc4jd.jpg (1015KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
d6Wc4jd.jpg
1015KB, 2250x3000px
Favourite position besides doggy ladies? Tryna spice things up, and yes I'm already putting siracha and my dick and eating her out w jalapenos in my mouth
>>
>>24576170

I have a lot of females I talk to as friends who I'm not trying to sleep with. Thing is though of the hundreds of girls I know as friends or acquaintances I'd sleep with damn near 100% of them today if they offered.
>>
>>24574782
most likely yeah, depends how mentally ill though. like depression mentally ill, or schizophrenia?
>>24575192
nope
>>24575358
tell him to be, tell him straight up that you find it hot and even if he isn't naturally dom he'll at least pretend to be to get you off
>>24576764
stop overthinking it, say what's on your mind. this might seem corny, but communication is key. if you tell someone you're talking to what you just told us, they should be understanding about it (provided they're genuine/reasonable people). who knows, they could even help you overcome it
>>24576170
depends on how I'm "talking to her"
>>
File: feds.jpg (156KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
feds.jpg
156KB, 1280x960px
ladies:
say if someone were to have lost a testicle in a work related accident would it matter to you?
>>
>>24574618
opposite gender thread, am i the fairest of them all?
>>
>>24574782
Already dated two so fuck why not

>>24575320
a little bit of both

>>24575358
>talk to him maybe
>>
>>24574782
depends what kind
>>
>>24576764
talk about gardening, drawing, cooking and even video games
of course it will be boring if you have nothing in common. shitty convos are a package deal with the good ones
>>
>>24575103
projection
>>
>>24579122
not bothered at all, id just be curious to know what it looks like with the scars and stuff

>>24577704
doesnt make you undateable to not drive, its more something thats just expected.
Goes both ways though, i dont drive and im 24 so i should probably get around to that
>>
Ladies, sometimes when guys are pissing, they get a sudden shiver down their spine out of nowhere. It's terrible because of you're not quick to react, piss just goes everywhere. Obviously it wouldn't be a problem if it happened to you girls, but I'm curious if it does happen at all.
>>
For the guys out there. I will go on dates here and there and some guys will really confuse me. They will steadily compliment me throughout the date, make affectionate gestures like holding your hand or keeping close, stealing a kiss, have a generally good time with me and they always make plans for a second date... and then I get ghosted. They wait like 2 weeks to a month, and reappear at my job, through messages, showing up at my house going on about missing me. Never fails. I just want to know, what would make a guy do that? I thought it was in my head but it has happened 3 times, and they admit and apologize but it still makes no sense to me and truly confuses me. I don't accept it. Don't act like you like me if you don't, don't act like you don't if you do sort of deal. Is this a thing?
>>
>>24579718
>3 times
just shit luck?
>>
>>24579718
maybe they do like you but you intimidate them? and they need to work up the courage to ask again?

or maybe its just some system in wherever you are from to keep the woman nervous, i dunno
>>
>>24579718
I abandoned a girl after the first date before a couple of years ago but never tried contacting her again. Back then I was really insecure and felt like it was too good to be true because she had asked me out to begin with. Maybe it's a similar thing
>>
>>24574911
Have you given footjobs? Do they feel good for you too?
>>
>>24576170
ultimately if i am talking with a girl and she isn't friendzones, chances are i ALSO want to have sex with her.
whether it's the sole reason seems to be philosophical.
the fact is i have female friends i don't have sex with (or any chance of having sex with).

>>24579718
i can see a few plausible scenarios:
1. they were trying hard to show you they're interested in you and felt like you don't reciprocate much -> they decided to stay away -> after a while their longing for who you are as a person (or just their loneliness) made them try again.
2. they were trying to be "cool" by not desperately initiating conversations the minute your first date was over (unlikely if they ignored your messages).
3. they didn't like you much / had another thing going (or other options they wanted to check out). after a while their other options didn't pan out (or they got more lonely) so they went back to you.

I would recommend checking mostly about option 1 (as you can't do much about some guys being douchebags / not liking you).
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.