[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MFF Threesome greentext stories, experience general My fiance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: idontneedthis.jpg (26KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
idontneedthis.jpg
26KB, 480x512px
MFF Threesome greentext stories, experience general

My fiance and Iare looking for another playmate on tinder for a mff threesome. Was curious if anyone else has experienced or tried getting threesomes via tinder?? We got a few messages and have some gals messaging us back but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks!
>>
File: hJhebAz.jpg (3MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
hJhebAz.jpg
3MB, 2992x4000px
My GF and I have had 5 threesomes so far, with 3 different girls. All of them we've found on Tinder, actually. It's very hit or miss, but it's possible to find a unicorn.

We also swing though (we've been with about a dozen couples in various capacities), so it's something we both enjoy.

If you can sort out the weirdos and the spam, Craigslist can work well too.

>pic related, is us
>>
>>24566862
Absolutely beautiful, which one is your gf? Where in the world do you live and are you both particularly good looking?
>>
>>24567024
>Absolutely beautiful, which one is your gf? Where in the world do you live and are you both particularly good looking?

Girlfriend is the one ass-end up. We're both pretty good looking, live in Missouri (314).
>>
>>24567324
I'm jealous. I'd lick her asscrack.
>>
>>24566606
>tfw bf would never be up for a mmf threesome
>tfw can't even find another girl for a mff threesome
life is suffer
>>
>>24567394
>tfw up for both
>tfw gf too uptight to actually be interested
>occasionally dirty talk about the idea during sex, but never goes any further
suffer indeed
>>
Part of the reason this thread even caught my eye is that my gf's ass looks a bit like this:
>>24566862
Fuck I'd love to share her one day
>>
>>24567445
Ask her about it. That's how I got mine into it. I'm kinky as fuck (thanks /b/) and was interrogating her about her interests. Almost everyone has fantasized about a threesome- it's a pretty easy one to get a GF to admit to.

Just be willing to trade a MFM for FFM. :)
>>
>>24567789
She's definitely fantasized about it, and admits to this, but has no desire to go through with it for real. And we've talked about both MFM and FFM.
>>
Ask if you set it all up, if she's be interested. Mine wants no part of the setup process, but if we start talking at a bar with someone she's much more relaxed and interested.

What's worked for me!
>>
>>24566606
I've experienced a mmf threesome, is that anything you'd be interested in learning about?
>>
Me and my gf were gonna have one but my buddy backed out since he thought it'd be awkward between us three after idk how to find a dude willing to fuck my gf
>>
>>24567984
I can
>>
>>24567984
Were in Pensilvania just sayin
>>
>>24568013
Down.
Pottsville.
>>
>be me 21 yrs old
>have first 'serious' girlfriend ever
>we're on fetlife
>she meets a poly girl on fetlife
>they talk, and gf invites her to join us
>we drive up into some neighborhoods up in the redwoods, pull off to the side of the road and get in the back of her station wagon
>it's pretty dark and we're all nervous but once we get naked and start doing shit it's all good
>they both suck my dick at the same time, it is exactly as hot and satisfying as you might expect
>girlfriend eats her pussy out, first time she's ever done anything with another girl
>the new girl rides my cock bareback (bad move, don't do it, but in the heat of the moment i wasn't smart)
>cum in new girl's mouth and drop her off
>we do it again a few times as a group, and a few times with just me and the other girl, but then she gets married :(
>>
File: 20150802_153016-1.jpg (758KB, 2935x1703px) Image search: [Google]
20150802_153016-1.jpg
758KB, 2935x1703px
Hey, right up my alley. In a poly triad with my wife and our gf, so we have threesomes regularly, and foursomes when we can find adventurous girls.

Pic related!
>>
We have attempted 3 mff, only two worked out. First successful time was a bday present, she set it up with her boss from work (the previous attempt was also with a boss from previous job she had, but she backed out). It was a great experience, even made the boss squirt while i fingered her at one point.

The second successful mff was a little different. We had made friends with her. Then one day the girl (mostly lesbian) said i want to fuck your husband. I was down. That tim was ok, they did suck my dick at the same time, sooo hot.

Best advice is to never use a close friend to join you. Look outside your circle of friends otherwise you may lose your partner or a friend.

First girl that backed out is supposed to come visit us and stay with us this summer (she was married before, now single). So that one might happen!

No pics sorry more details if interested.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.