[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no sexy only talk how are you people!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1459681314665.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459681314665.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
no sexy only talk

how are you people!
>>
>>24562446
KiK?
>>
>>24562452
no kik sorry
>>
>>24562446
I bet you have a big, beautiful bear dick. Show us that big bear dick of yours
>>
I'm ok. I got an early christmas present and it was defective so I had to exchange it but they're out of stock and backordered so now it could be weeks or more. It's just disappointing cuz I rarely ever get new stuff.

Anyone seeing any bands or anything interesting lately?
>>
File: image.jpg (999KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
999KB, 2448x3264px
>>24562446
I'm alright, work sucked today because it was busy and a long shift, but I just heard a song I really like on the radio and that was cool . How are you doing?
>>24562520
What was your present? And no bands, kind of the opposite. I cut my finger at work and can't play guitar or piano, but I've been drawing again and I'm having a lot of fun. Here are some eyes I did the other night
>>
File: studio-projects-c4-500x500.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
studio-projects-c4-500x500.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>24562614
That's actually really nice looking! Very aesthetic. I wish more people were productive and created stuff, especially around here. The gift was a new set of really nice microphones. But one of them was having weird issues so I had to send it back. I do nature recordings. Here's a few samples:

https://clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
https://clyp.it/ikoovoa0
https://clyp.it/ilh2xnfu
https://clyp.it/25vnrohe
>>
>>24562630
Man those are really awesome, I love nature and one of my favorite parts of summer is listening to the frogs at night. Never heard coyotes howl like that, especially haven't heard the waves crashing. What area do you live to where you can record all that stuff, or do you travel for it?
>>
>>24562701
Thanks! I live in New England. So I travel, but not too far. The furthest expedition I've really done was just a ~2hr drive up to Nubble Point in Maine for the waves. Otherwise I normally hike, mountainbike, and/or camp to get most of my recordings. So just around my local area.
>>
Sometimes I wonder how I keep my blind optimism.
>>
>>24562720
What do you mean? In what sense?
>>
>>24562726
After all I've been through I still can't hold a grudge, I still can wake up, I still know there's good out there. Even with the country in shambles right now I just can't accept that things will go wrong for some reason.
>>
>>24562763
That's great though anon. What you're describing is resilience. I'm much the same way I think. I'd be dead by now if i wasn't. It's frustrating when you see other people have meltdowns or lose their shit over little things. And as for politics, I don't think the country is in shambles but I agree things are going to be pretty much fine.
>>
>>24562614
nice eyes tho 10/10
>>
>>24562446
Good for once! Recently quit my job which made me constantly depressed. Money isn't an issue anymore because the new job pays me more than the lifestyle I live costs. Whole thin feels odd and a bit empty though cause I'm not sure what I should be doing now. First world problem I know. Trying to coast and just enjoy the holidays now that I can afford them.
>>
hi guys being poor sucks
>>
Kind of shitty but I've been much worse. Melancholy I guess.

Typical nogf problems, the depressions from that always come in waves. Sometimes I'm totally fine for weeks and it doesn't bother me, other times makes me feel like a failure and an unlovable person. Just gotta try to cheer up and get past it I guess.

Also tried drawing on my tablet and holy shit it's so much harder than drawing on paper god damn. There's no fucking friction at all how do people do this. I might just keep doing my anatomy practice on paper for now.

Lack of ability to draw well is also what has put me into a sour mood. Starts to feel like you'll never get better after a while.

Looking this post over I guess I just need to stop being such a downer and not give a fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.