[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Know your place cracker. This is the future.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4352.jpg (89KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4352.jpg
89KB, 661x720px
Know your place cracker. This is the future.
>>
L
O
L
K.. theres girls that are 100% repulsed by black anything let alone dick..
>>
>>24548636
Most girls of all color are disgusted by you monkeys.

Besides, the right has been on the rise in western countries and shows no sign of stopping. Which means more racism.
>>
File: 385.jpg (12KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
>>24548676
>>24548769
>Being this triggered by bad bait
>>
Hey little buddy, I think you're looking for /b/
>>
>>24548814
Not triggered at all. Just stating a simple fact. If anyone thinks that might even be a possibility, I'm just putting that out there
>>
>>24548636
Keep raging hard white boys. Girls like real men with actual nut sacks. And it just turns out there's a lot fewer black cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x350px
>>
File: Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg (36KB, 506x284px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg
36KB, 506x284px
>>24549007
"fact"
>>
>>24549111
Please tell me how it isnt a fact lol
>>
>>24549119
Please tell me where you got your information from. I don't claim to know how all women think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>24549132
Knowing all the 100s of female friends I know and have known, and personally.
>>
>>24549157
u delusional. I invite u to visit the personal sections of craigslist/fetlife. Almost 1/3 of the posts with real girls/couples are asking for BBC. You know what gets more views/likes than anything on fetlife? Some tiny little white girl getting split roasted by a train of black cocks.

Stop sulking. Girls live to fuck black guys. Sure, its different when it comes to actual dating/long term relationships, but there's no denying black men are most sexually desired.
>>
>>24549170
>more sexually desired
Then more ppl would be with them.
And you do realize the majority of the population never even types in craigslist..thats like the number of guys that would rather an obese bitch vs a fit chick tf
Its fetishized. Its not desired, let alone peaks any sort of curiousity of the general population.
As for what gets more views? Thats you men. Not women, let alone what we even desire
It's like a trainwreck. 100s will stop to look, does that mean they want to be in the train thats wrecking?
I dont know of any girls that "live" to fuck black guys..
Only girls seeking that out are the ones that are filth and no one else wants or they were raised into that mindset
>>
this may or may not be the stupidest argument ive actually taken the time to read. Not every woman wants black dick nor is every woman repulsed by black dick its preference you ignorant fucks. get off 4chan and go meet real women i guarantee most just want a guy that can last for then 2 pumps like you keyboard warriors
>>
>>24549170
m8 you're boasting about fucking crackwhores on craigslist lol. All my black friends bitch about not being able to get nice white girls. And why would they? White girls have so many better, more economically well off, options. They know NO decent guy white asian or brown will want her if she goes black. Girls also tend to have a better sense of smell- and to us non-blacks, you blacks seriously stink. Thats why most black guys are with obese, ugly whales. Only whites girls that go for you are the shitty ones with daddy issues... keep em
>>
>>24548636
The irony is that its that cuck faggot who actually likes black cock, not the girl. If that what you're proud of? A faggot staring at your dick? Any self respecting white man would sooner hang a monkey from the tree it crawled out of than let it touch his woman.

Even then, you filthy stinking apes rarely ever get your own white bitches, all you get is to steal one for a night. Even the faggot cucks dont care about you, again you're just being enslaved for sexual labor. You're still just a worthless banjolip. Get over yourself, you're nothing.
>>
No problem with people who like black guys or are into cuck stuff, but I much prefer white guys and so do pretty much all my friends. Never been with anyone but white guys.
>>
>>24549340
What IS this? Why are you so angry and making so many generalizations? I so do not understand this mindset and they can't explain they just keep saying shit like this like what they think is right no matter what. I hope you're getting some enjoyment out of this dude because otherwise idk why you're here.

>>24549218
I'm not going to bother arguing with the other stupid shit but I fucking laughed at the sense of smell thing. Every black man I've ever been close enough to to smell has smelled astronomically more enticing than any white dude I have.
>>
>>24549189
That was a typo. Girls "love" to fuck black guys. Its something they like to brag and show off. The equivalent of white guys bragging about being with an asian girl.

Don't believe me? Let the statistics speak for themselves. Those mixed babies aren't on the decline.
>>
File: 018.jpg (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
52KB, 625x626px
>>
File: Cwz8LPlXgAItOYE.jpg large.jpg (156KB, 794x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Cwz8LPlXgAItOYE.jpg large.jpg
156KB, 794x1123px
NOT ANYMORE
>>
>>24549398
Mixed kids that are in poverty or are frim light skinned black guys you mean?
Statistically either their mother was with or produced with a black, so they were raised into it.
Or said female is in poverty, has little value (low education/lower living state etc) or they lack in looks.
Or theres the few that just want ti be edgy cuz their daddy hates niggers
Mixed kids are still statistically white/hispanic mix which technically leaves then 100% caucasian.
No where have I seen fucking a black guy as anything anyone looks at as a bragging right..same with white guy/asian girl sort of relation. Its something (you have to admit with said white males) is a lack of self esteem/surety of self (whatever) and is also highly a minority view (4chan pov does not count for any such male pov data)
>>
File: 1478614970965.png (982KB, 868x912px) Image search: [Google]
1478614970965.png
982KB, 868x912px
All this false flag race baiting is fucking ridiculous

I can almost guarantee the stupid faggot behind the OP is a white guy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.