[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone actually get laid with /soc/? :^)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 10

File: Sasha.gif (2MB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha.gif
2MB, 500x347px
Has anyone actually get laid with /soc/? :^)
>>
>>24547959
Sasha Gray's ass is a thing of beauty.
>>
Yeap
>>
>>24547985

Tell story
>>
Like every other week with a diffrent girl from soc
>>
Share story
>>
>>24547959
got laid with /b/. wouldnt recommend it.

i may or may not have been underage at the time, and this guy did not know that. oops.
>>
/b/
>>
>>24548157
Faggot
>>
>>24548157
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>24548157

Emily?
>>
>>24548157
why wouldn't you recommend it?
>>
Bumping for stories
>>
>>24547959
I have a few times in the past
>>
yah 4 times. all 1 time hookups, but all fucking awesome.
>>
Fucked 2 girls from here. Both were mentally unstable. Would recommend
>>
>>24548422
Give story.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161025-191035.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161025-191035.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>24548422
I concur here,
Fucked a cock from /soc/ and /b/ a real dipshit, but she was down to meet up and fuck. What more do you want?
>>
bumpin'

i want some stories damnit.
>>
I've fucked a handful of girls from here. Dated one, the rest were just multiple hookups. As soon as I ditch my current gf I'm going to see if my luck on here still holds up.
>>
File: 1247832514356.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1247832514356.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>24548930
What kind of story do you expect? I've gotten two long-terms off 4chan (/soc/ and /b/) neither of them had any sort of cutesy hookup story, it was literally "I want to fuck you are you down" "yes" and then that happens. Then you get coffee or something later to feel them out.
>>
see how do you guys even get hook ups on here, nobody even lives near my area
>>
Years ago on /b/ back when there was no /soc/ and hook up threads happened on there. Dated and fucked Domo for a little over two and a half years. When /soc/ came about, I made a few acquaintances. I feel like I'd have more luck on tinder than on here, but I haven't put much effort here so what do I know
>>
>>24548748
Whats her snap name?
>>
>>24548978
what thread?
no heavy drug and alcohol abuse?
no public fucking?
nothing fun? just plain ol fucking?

you make it sound so boring.
>>
>>24547959
Was kinda close to sealing the deal but then I got sick two days before and had to cancel, she thought I was flaking, never talked to me again
>>
>>24549110
I had an experience that was pretty boring. Talked to him on kik for a bit, when he was in the area I let him come to my apartment at like 10 at night. I was pretty clear that I wanted to be roughed up a bit and he talked a good game but it ended up being boring but fine.
>>
>>24549126
I'd be p bummed out about that. Did it kinda turn you off doing it again?
>>
I actually had a pretty interesting experience with the cam chick... curly? i think that was what she went by. Sweet girl. I ended up hurting her though which I regret more than anything. She was great.
>>
I fucked this chick in one of the FL threads.

She was like 5'1 90 lbs.

rekt that tiny figure, was really satisfying being balls deep in such a petite body. she had a daddy complex that I mostly ignored, wanted me to bareback and nut in her but I reminded her we met on 4chan. never really talked after, I moved to CO.
>>
>>24549168
Repeated letdowns from other avenues and that one have made me pretty disenchanted yeah.
>>
>>24548157
Does it bother you at all how much trouble you could have gotten him in?

Kinda fucked up.
>>
Id love to fuck some girl from 4chan. I love mentally ill girls.
>>
I'm hoping I can. They live on the other side of the world but they're amazing, we met through an imt and we talk very often. I know it's a long way but I'm lonely and getting kind of attached.
>>
>>24549320

well, i'm not talking in general, just from /soc/.
..............what part of the US do you live in?
>>
6 different girls. 2 from chubby threads, 4 from bgts.
>>
>>24547959
No. But I don't troll /soc/ for women

I'm ugly anyway, last time I got laid was in February
>>
Related, how was risk of STD for gay hookups? Or played it safe?
>>
>>24550082
Asking cause want to try but terrified about that
>>
>>24547959
I tried, but even offering 450 a week for a sugar baby hadn't worked so far
>>
File: 1478628256986.png (377KB, 561x507px) Image search: [Google]
1478628256986.png
377KB, 561x507px
First time posting on /soc/ I got a reply and she became my gf and we did fuck. It went really bad after a couple of months though......Still trying to move it on the best I can!
>>
Met and fucked two women off here. One came to my place, hung out, drank some alcohol, she goes to the bathroom, comes out in just her panties
>hard as fuck
We play around a bit, then go upstairs and fuck, ended up doing it for 3 hours. Getting up we were so delirious, exhausted, and dehydrated, best feeling ever. We met up a few times after that. She was actually a really cool chick, then I goofed and let her go, she ended up meeting a guy after that, contacted me one random night wanting the cock, I had to tell her no for both of our sanities.
>>
>>24549184
Holy shit, I remember her. She's hot as fuck. I always wanted to bang her but she wasn't interested. Lived in St Petersburg and smoked a shitload of pot.
>>
A few years ago I met up with one of the camwhores who was all over soc at the time.

Only 16, but this is the UK so that's cool.

She was gorgeous (much more than she thought she was!) and sex was pretty hot once we got into it.

Only happened once. But still chatted to her online for a while.
>>
Met a guy in a contact thread back in Spring, been fucking since summertime. I have a thing for cum - I've always swallowed for him save for the two times I've walked around the entire day with his cum on my chest. The sex is good to the point my orgasms from masturbating are lackluster.

>tfw he made me cum nearly twenty times last time we fucked
>>
File: 1416830975004.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1416830975004.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
No.
FUCK OFF NORMIES WHO HAVE
>>
>>24551291
what was her cam name?
>>
>>24551718
I think the story's more fun if I just let you imagine (or guess!)
>>
>>24547959

Once on /b/, of all places and once on /soc/.

On /b/, if I remember correctly it was in an Area Code hook up thread. Drove out to her place, picked her up, saw a movie then took her back to my place and I wrekt her.

On /soc/, it was in 'State' thread thread; bunch of people were chatting instead of using it to actually you know, meet up IRL. Anyways, I picked her up at a gas station that night (Classy, I know) and then we parked behind a strip mall and fucked.

Both grills obviously had emotional issues since they post on 4chan but they were two of the top 10 fucks of my life; something about crazy drives me crazy and when I go crazy, I marathon fuck.

It is my gift; it is my curse.
>>
Nope.
I'm a great guy but I'm fat, and people have poor taste.
>>
I've sexted about 25 confirmed girls from here, some camwhores exclusives skype shows etc, but never had the opportunity to actually meet up. It's frustrating
>>
I did it was okay. She had a nervous breakdown in the middle of it because she'd apparently been raped so we had to stop and I just tried to calm her down

It was fun and interesting though would like to try again some day. Pickings are slim in Alabama
>>
>>24551754

>raped

Oh man, those girls can be the best or the worst. The best will resist and you more or less have to rape them; this gets them off.

OR

They have a mental break and you have to cum quick before they start curling up in the fetal position.
>>
uh, i guess? made contact with someone on here, i suppose
>>
got with /b/tard once, girl loved sucking dick and let me do whatever i wanted but she had some serious issues.

i would recommend tinder over 4chan. there are plenty of girls on there who just want a lay

good luck peace out
>>
>>24547959
Sure have. Which is why I always chuckle a bit at all those "these never work", "this is hopeless" post in hookup threads.
>>
Girls in Belgium looking for a guy one time hookup?
>>
met a girl on a skype thread that lived in a college 30 mins from me, we talked for a week and i went to her dorm and fucked

was fun/10
>>
>>24551136
yeah she came over for dabs. we talked for a couple of nights first.

Was sitting at my desk and she sat in my lap. Ran my hands up her waist to her ribs and pulled her shirt off. Threw her on my bed and spread her open, gave her oral orgasms until she was crying for it.

Then I bent her over in every way possible and went to town.

She swallowed my cum and said it was sweet. Went on her way.

Good femanon.
>>
A couple hookups and 2 relationships. Met my dude on a Snapchat thread.

He's the one, guiz~
>>
>>24551339
git gud
>>
I've got a scheduled fuck tomorrow and maybe more over the weekend. Ill let you all know how it went! Thanks for the free pussy /soc/!
>>
File: 1405063519536.png (659KB, 570x491px) Image search: [Google]
1405063519536.png
659KB, 570x491px
I got lost my virginity through anonidate. Which was a pre /soc/ 4chan dating site. Fucked a qt trap. She was chill as fuck and we were fwb and did drugs together until she went home for summer break from college/

>mfw I haven't had sex in 6 years
>>
>>24552948
share the wealth!
>>
>>24553014
>trap
>'she'
Hey faggot, it was a dude, end of story
>>
File: 1464320962910.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464320962910.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>24553053
>implying she didn't have a feminine penis
>>
I met an claimed 18 yo. He was really cute. We sucked each other off a couple times. Really wish we would have kept hooking up
>>
Twice, OP.

First was a girl (18) from a /location/ thread. Dated for a few months, sex was great.

Second was a ham-beast who's pussy reeked of sweat & onions..

You win some, you lose some.
>>
Where the fuck all the mn bitches at then?!?
>>
I Got Laid By /b/

Curious straight guy with me gay guy. Fucked him, had girlfriend and all. Shit was hot.
>>
>>24547959
I'm sure a lot of attractive dudes have. /soc/ is the place to come if you're a hot dude because you can basically fuck any girl you want on here because any girl on 4chan is automatically a mentally ill turbo-slut.

So /soc/ is basically an all you can fuck buffet so long as you're in the top 5%. As far as everyone else goes you just get ignored and turned down.
>>
>>24547959
One girl, thrice, with /soc/
One girl, married, with /d/
>>
>>24553393
>with /d/

Any interesting stories behind that one?
>>
>be me
>post in a location thread
>girl messages me
>get her on skype
>got some weight but cute, clean, big titties, and glasses
>talk about shit
>flirt
>she mentions her bf only lasts ten minutes
>also tells me he won't satisfy her creampie fetish
>I jokingly say I can show her what it's like
>she wants proof
>next day, three hours, three creampies, and she's roughed up for good measure
>fuck her mouth on the way out for good measure

She breaks up with him that day, I have a submissive fuck slut for the rest of my summer. Good times.
>>
>>24553299
this. its kind of sad noreplies unless I post pix.

if I attach a selfy at least 3 camwhores chime in.
>>
>>24553265
>you win some you lose some

You understand you didn't have to fuck her, right?
>>
>>24551731
>>24551291
>UK
>Few years ago
>Gorgeous more than she thought she was

Who is Braces?
>>
I did
>talk on here
>kik for a bit
>tells me she's gonna visit la
>we meet up one night and hang
>next day she tells me to drive up to la after work
>we have sex in my car
>next night she wants more, she gets a motel, we have sex some more
>she then goes back to Washington

Funny thing is I live in Washington now and I always wonder if we'll run into each other again. She was awesome
>>
>>24556454
>Who is Braces?
I told you it would be more fun if you guessed :)
>>
Met a guy on /b/ six years ago. Stayed in contact the whole time but was casual for a while cause he got married. Years later he's divorced and asks me to come visit, fly 2500 miles and end up living there for 2 months. Didn't stay. Truly disappointing. Sex was awful. Shitty person overall.
>>
>>24551754
Hey, Alabama fem here

Missbrightsidex is kik
>>
>>24549342
Hey serious question. Do guys come here looking for fucked up girls? My long time bf met here. Does he like that I'm diagnosed with depression and anxiety related health issues?
>>
>>24551767
Where was she from?
>>
>>24557061
>Do guys come here looking for fucked up girls?
Definintely some truth to that
>>
>>24557061
I do. But thats because one theyre easy and two its a fetish of mine.
>>
>>24557061
Well it's nice to know someone has gone through something similar to what I have
>>
Met with a guy from a skype thread but we didn't hook up. I just wasn't feeling it after talking to him in person.
>>
Sounds like it only works for people from the US on here - German thread is only always full of dudes.
>>
I got laid through /fit/ kek

good times
>>
>>24558585
>no homo
>>
>>24557061
Yeah I think he does like it. Why is that a bad thing? Just because you think they're negative qualities about yourself doesn't mean he doesn't like you for who you are? I mean idk how else to say it, that's the dream.
>>
>>24547959
I fucked four fembois. Or well, three. One of them acted like he wanted it then pussed out and would only give me a blowjob. But the other three had nice tight assholes.

I fucked one fat girl but that's when I learned not to fuck fat girls. She smelled bad, especially in the folds. At least she let me fuck her asshole, after a lot of coaxing.
>>
>>24553024
Okay bro here's the story:

>meet a gril through area meetup
>talk on kik
>agree to fuck

>>ff to today

>bish shows up.
>be awkard af
>she responds to touches but not kissing
>i fuck her
>she literally cannot cum
>feelsbadman.jpg

>she ends up telling me she fucks guys she doesn't find attractive out of pity
>lets me use her until i tell her to get out

still awkward but her body was hot and the sex felt physically great; but i felt empty after. Did whatever I told her and sucked dick like a pro. But when she's that dead...it's just weird.

wtf soc?...

>>24552948
>>
>>24559928
You understand the difference between lust and love, what you gain from physical enjoyment may not be the emotional enjoyment you expect
>>
>>24559976
Oh no I really do man. I've got an on-the-side back home and that's different because she wants me.

The chick i hooked up with just had a low opinion of me but enjoyed the fact that I got off to her lol

It was just a weird emptiness because I couldn't please her and I knew she was completely not into me or it. Just wanted me to use her and let her go. It was about like what I expect it'll feel like to fuck a sexbot in the future. Except even sexbots will act like they want to be with you...she made it seem like she was going out of her way to do me a favor. Which I think is lame if you're going to hookup with someone..
>>
California thread must be a great way to meet gay teenagers. No girls though.
>>
>>24560058
at least you can meet people in that thread, my state got shit when it comes to 4chan in general
>>
>>24560058
bro my hookup was in Cali and we met through a Cali thread. The sex was cool, she was just weird and awkward - not in the cute way either.

Left coast has some whore cunts. Get em while they're hot.
>>
>>24560070
mid america has some pretty good sluts too, none of them use the chan though, and im too insecure for real public interaction, also im kinda glad nobody around my area does because I dont think I could pull through, but hey gotta lose the v card at some point
>>
>>24560081
advice: just do it. after you lose it, it won't be as much of a giant obstacle for you to get over. then find fun fucks that don't drain your soul lol
>>
>>24560100
yeah I know, but I want a stable relationship try to make something out of it, work my in, then after heart break and sorrow move on to sluts. As is the way of love
>>
I've actually gotten laid from /b/

Started groping each other in a movie theater second time we hung out. Rise home was good. Fingered her before she went home.
>>
>>24547959
Yep.
>>
>>24560134
sluts and THEN relationships. Had to find that one out firsthand
>>
>>24560281
Fingering a bitch isn't getting laid.
>>
I met up with a girl named Logan after talking to her on soc. We didn't have sex but I got to play with her tits. I count that as a win.
>>
>>24560392
small wins are still wins
>>
>>24560100
Did her name start with an A?
>>
>>24552249
Yeah, she always seems super slutty, like she really wanted it. Only once?
>>
>>24551764
:(
I assure you it's a worse experience for us that for you
>>
Man, never get any luck on here, the closest to even being near my area is on other nearby islands.
>>
>>24560298
Yep.
Virgin too, but I'll definitely go that route.
Though I'm more aiming for flings/ONS with girls I actually like and get along with , no need to go for the turbosluts.
All girls like to fuck.
>>
I might feel like cheating on my bf if anyone is in NY
>>
>>24562150
>Might
Why don't I fly you to California for a few days and turn the 'might' into a 'must,' k?

Seriously though, I have met and sexed four women from /soc/, and I have even married one!
>>
>>24562150
Hmm what part of NY?
>>
>>24562150
Yup. Let's do it. Secret? Or can we take pictures and send it to him?

Downstate/NYC area?
>>
>>24562150
Can you describe yourself a little, Are you a man?
>>
>>24547959
Been with a grill I met here for almost 4 years now. She's finishing school and then she'll move to where I live and we'll be getting married.
>>
Always looking in Louisiana with no luck. M btw
>>
>>24562526
Story pls
>>
>>24562594
>start posting on /soc/ 4 years ago
>kinda bored and wanted to have some fun
>dress up as a pirate and start posting in threads
>posted in a long hair thread once and i was holding a MTG card
>person replies about liking magic and wanting to learn
>offer to teach anon about the ways of magic~
>we get on skype
>it's a qt grill
>basically just start chilling in skype all day every day, either text or video/voice
>I post her picture in a /soc/ crush thread
>she was fucking browsing it that day and saw it
>oh fuck
>i-i like you anon grill
>awkwardly ask about long distance relationships
>she says she's cool with them and has been in one before
>IT'S TIME
>start dating (online) and I eventually fly to her place for a few weeks
>lewd stuff
>she visits me
>more lewd stuff
>this goes on and on for years
>shit's getting serious, yo
>I get a more stable full time job
>she is finishing school where she lives (they didn't have what she wanted out where i lived)

That's basically it without going into a weird amount of detail. She's coming out here for a few weeks this coming christmas.
>>
Didn't happen on /soc/ but I've been casually fucking a girl I met on /fit/ for a few months now
>>
>>24562836
post pic+timestamp
>>
It's just like Tinder. Look like a male model, you will get laid.
>>
Whoops! Crossposting.

Participated in male vocaroo threads, they're now called MSA threads. I met up with a girl a few hours away, we fucked most of the night. We got along really well, we just met each other at a bad time and both said some stupid stuff. Either way she was super fucking cool, with level heads now we'd be awesome. We've both gone our separate ways though.

I met another "fan" a day's drive away. Her boyfriend was there. It was weird.

>>24562851
I'm like 240 and it still worked for me!
>>
Dating my girlfriend of nearly 2 years which I met in a way old ideal mate thread. When they were just a "Me, You" text box, rather than all the shit it's riddled with now
>>
>>24562887
I'm just not a very good looking guy, I guess. Best I ever got from /soc/ was like a 6/10 after I spent a while cleaning up to go out on the Vegas strip.
>>
>>24562923
at least you got someone off of here
>>
>>24547959
I lost almost half of my dick and one testicle in a motorcycle accident. even hookers refuse to suck me off. I just want a female friend, but it seems impossible.
>>
>>24562923
It's about attitude. It's about being confident, but letting them come to you. I'm a 240 pound Hispanic guy, and it worked for me here. My fiancee weighs over 100 pounds less than me.

Don't talk with the intent in fucking, but that's what's going to happen. /soc/ girls are usually damaged in some way, most are submissive. You can usually tell when they've decided to "submit" to you, then you know you got 'em. One casually linked me to a tumblr she really liked, and it was heavily BDSM related. She did whatever I asked over Skype after that.
>>
Where all the ne girls at lol
>>
>>24562711
Awww that's nice anon, mind if I ask how far apart you guys live?
>>
>>24563002
roughly 1700 miles~
>>
>>24563027
Oh shit, that's like opposite hemispheres isn't it?
>>
>>24563112
try northern California to Texas, lol
>>
File: 1468229737617.jpg (2MB, 3692x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1468229737617.jpg
2MB, 3692x2400px
> CTL + F
>"Iowa"

>tfw when no Iowa grills
>>
>>24563135
Thats a cool pic, but try living in Arkansas
>>
>>24563120
Oh haha nvm then, I guess i think the world is a lot smaller than it is. I remember when I helped my friend move across the country(Cali to Ohio) it didn't feel like I was very far from home, even though I was on the opposite side of the country :p
>>
>>24563146

No thanks, buddy. I feel like Arkansas is Iowa's blacker, less developed cousin. Am I far off?
>>
>>24563160
eh on the right track, except Arkansas is more, non existent in every way shape and form. Maybe not the North West part, been up there before, lots of money, beautiful, civilized, lower minority rate and homeless population. Wish I could live there with all the rich waltons
>>
>>24547959
hell yeah
>>
>>24563169

Sounds about right. There are only a few counties in Iowa (out of 110) that are less than 97% white. Its gonna be hard to leave the comfy zone. I leave my doors unlocked while I'm at work, and I know my neighbors do the same because I accidentally walked in once.
>>
>>24563185
Yeah, if you were to visit Arkansas stay on the west side, and be careful if you are planning to drive into Little Rock. Bentonville is nice, Walmart Museum, Native American Museum, and Crystal Bridges Art Museum. Its like Dubai in terms of cities, beautiful and wealthy surrounded by sand monkeys
>>
>>24547959
Nah.

I'm from the New Orleans area and never seen anyone of the opposite gender from here.
>>
>>24562958
Only problem is I'm in Phoenix so there's almost no one here.
>>
>>24547959
Yup. Met a guy in a location thread, ended up meeting a few times in a hotel to fuck. It was fine, kind of awkward. We didn't kiss, just literally get there, he puts a condom on, fucks me till he cums and then he fingers me till I cum. I'm not attractive though, so it works.
>>
Some one needs to make an Illinois thread for /soc/. Haven't seen one in ages
>>
>>24563395
y not u
>>
>>24563232
I'm from New Orleans too. There was one time I talked to a person who claimaed to be a woman. She wanted me to be part of a threeesome with her bf. it was sketchy and I chickened out.
>>
>>24563333
The town I was in had just over 4k. My entire county has about 20k. That's why I drove a ways.

You gonna keep making excuses?
>>
>>24563525
lets be real, unless you live in south America, Africa, Russia or China. Your comment is completely irrelevant
>>
>>24563565
basically if you live in Europe dont complain
>>
>>24563525
You saying I should move?

I live in a major metropolis in Tempe, Arizona but there's almost no /soc/ girls here and the rest of 'em are normies
>>
>>24563571
at least you live in a big city, where there are bars and clubs and other ways to meet literally anybody, I live in a hick town where my best bet would be my 2nd cousin and believe me I aint hitting that
>>
>>24560062

same, feels like there is a small demographic of 4chan posters from my southwest location, shit sux.
>>
>>24563360
Fancy another hook up like that with a bit more flare to it?
>>
>>24563571
I'm just saying I got lucky. The closest city to me that's about 50k is about 2 hours away, so being in a larger area I'd think you'd have a better opportunity! Likely though most girls you'll talk to from /soc/ will be frustratingly far away.
>>
>>24564322
Yeah but a big city makes it harder. You gotta be the tippy-top percent to get a look from a girl.

And the Southwest in general is terrible for /soc/ girls. The few that are here are druggies looking to score a free eighth.
>>
>>24563333
Phoenix is full of bored young women looking for adventure, in my experience. Make yourself adventurous; feed their fantasies.
>>
>>24565264
If only I could figure what those fantasies were.
>>
Yep, at least twice.
>>
>>24563395
Agreed.
>>
>>24563395
>>24566909
They always flat line. There are no girls who post from Illinois.
>>
I fucked a guy from /r9k/. He's dead now (suicide)
>>
I have fucked at least a half dozen girls off here.
>>
>>24567017
lol i got laid thru an illinois thread. i only met up with guys who had the bants. fucked one, made out with another. idk, encountered a lotta boring, thirsty guys which felt sad after a while.
>>
>>24568582
Yeah the boring thirsty guys definitely make you not want to post your info again.
>>
I'm sure if you look good and have weed and do shit then it's all good in the hood but the rest can't stand out much.
>>
>>24553510
it was back before /soc/ was around
there was an erp thread and we hit off after the electro-shock kidnapping was all over
we talked about pokemon and our youth for 8 hours after
funny thing, I had mistyped when we traded asl, and she thought I was 16 instead of 19
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.