[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men's Rights Activists of /soc/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 6q4LP1478572891.png (1MB, 710x678px) Image search: [Google]
6q4LP1478572891.png
1MB, 710x678px
Men's Rights Activists of /soc/
>>
>>24545608
this is advanced shitposting
>>
What is this? Looks half-hour interesting.
>>
fagets

stop whining
>>
>>24545659
No just stop being a bitch and do something with your life so you can change the world more how you think it should be. Most women you say are respectable because they're not feminists is because they have productive lives without whining, unlike yourselves.
>>
>>24545608
why do you take pictures purposely trying to look retarded
>>
File: Photo on 11-7-16 at 7.42 PM.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-7-16 at 7.42 PM.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
Chrishop reporting in.

So what does everybody think about the draft?

Can it be abolished worldwide?
Can we make it against the international rules of war to force the Men/Women in your country to fight?

Volunteering only?

>>24545664
>No just stop being a bitch and do something with your life
These threads aren't something? I'm talking to people about Male Issues. Nobody else will, because it's unpopular, and that's why these threads exist.

>Most women you say are respectable because they're not feminists is because they have productive lives without whining, unlike yourselves.
There are many Feminists which I respect. I do not agree with the idea of "patriarchy" existing, but I believe in the need to transcend biologically induced gender roles with technology and social decisions.

Also, every social movement in history, started with whining.
>>
I don't like that when a girl post a picture on social media she gets a bunch of heart eyes and compliments from people but when a guy does it they get nothing
>>
Men's Rights has a place. Just not on 4chan.

The problem with most MRAs is that they might start off good when they question the status quo but then they come in contact with Youtube MRAs who then talk about fucking Simpsons and other shitty television shows with the same low tier buzzwords that Feminists use and it's fucking presumptuous as fuck because it assumes the average person actually takes these retarded shows seriously.

Gender based politics became a fucking joke when the special needs motherfuckers were allowed to complain about fucking fictional characters hurting their feelings.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467886339323.jpg (36KB, 618x727px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467886339323.jpg
36KB, 618x727px
>>24545608
>>24545686

You can't say "reporting in" if you started the thread you retarded faggot.

The best thing you can do for this MRA cause is kill yourself, because NO ONE would want a little bitch like you representing them.
>>
>>24545728
>roastie detected
>>
>>24545608
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200807/why-are-almost-all-criminals-men-part-i
>>
File: Photo on 11-7-16 at 8.06 PM.jpg (108KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-7-16 at 8.06 PM.jpg
108KB, 1080x720px
>>24545692
Let's talk about that.

Reasons Men don't:

1. If another Man comments positive things with another Man, he seen/treated as a sissy or a gay.
2. Society still expects Men to talk to Women, not the other way around.
3. The male sex drive gives Men a mentally painful urge to have sex, thus he'll comment/like to get on her good side in hopes for later.
4. It's assumed Women want the attention

If we change these things, we might start having much more even attention.

>>24545695
1. What could the MRA do to better themselves?
2. Do you watch any MRA videos on youtube?

>>24545750
I'm going to read this, thank you. brb
>>
>>24545766
>What could the MRA do to better themselves

Start off with cutting out the cancerous folks that are using Men's Rights as a means to either air out their frustrations with women, which is something Feminism has massively failed to do with their man haters.

Just doing that alone would allow MRAs to actually focus on the issues of family courts, the treatment of men in abusive relationships, the amount of suicide, etc.

>Do you watch any MRA videos on Youtube?

Not anymore, but I watched a few older channels but they are too closely connected to bullshit groups like MGTOW and True Forced Loneliness now.
>>
File: Photo on 11-7-16 at 8.27 PM.jpg (130KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-7-16 at 8.27 PM.jpg
130KB, 1080x720px
>>24545804
>Start off with cutting out the cancerous folks that are using Men's Rights as a means to either air out their frustrations with women, which is something Feminism has massively failed to do with their man haters.
>Not anymore, but I watched a few older channels but they are too closely connected to bullshit groups like MGTOW and True Forced Loneliness now.

I agree with you 100% on all of this.

But I wonder what would the best method.

I joined an /r9k/ group, and every time they complain about reproductive failures, I do not yell at them, I redirect them.

What is the way to do it?

Denounce them? Or redirect them?
Or both at the same time?

Yes, these people do affect every post I make.
Many people do not take my words seriously, because they assume my ideas are the result of rejection.
>>
File: lenin.gif (933KB, 450x361px) Image search: [Google]
lenin.gif
933KB, 450x361px
>>24545766
Be a god-damned equalist or fuck off. I'm sick of feminists or MRA. Everyone should get the same beatdown by comrade Stalin.
>>
>>24545823
You're barking up the wrong tree.

To me, the Men's Rights Movement is just a subcategory of Equalism.

Proof:
1. You will never hear Woman-hate from me.
2. I disagree with on areas, but I respect Feminism in the areas it's helped liberate many people from gender roles.
3. I do not support gender roles, yet I am aware they are heavily based in biology.

I am an equalist.
Feel free to contribute to this thread.
>>
File: Photo on 11-7-16 at 7.44 PM.jpg (117KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-7-16 at 7.44 PM.jpg
117KB, 1080x720px
So any other MRAs here?

What music do you all like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5h2LRvBQ5Q
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.