[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental illness thread. Share/ contact or whatever.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 225x224px
Mental illness thread.
Share/ contact or whatever.
>>
I'll start
19 yr old girl from Europe with schizophrenia.
I want to talk to someone with the same condition to mine or similar.
Kik me : afyodorineveryone
>>
>19/M/Ivy league soph
Meds: Wellbutrin 300mg, Ritalin sometimes
>Depression level 8/10
>Anxiety level 6/10
>Recently recovered from a near-death case of anorexia
>Developed binge eating as a result of recovery, as most people do
>This was a bit over a year ago
>Still binging
>Always hungry
>Never full
>Feel disgusting with myself constantly
>Not fat, but not as thin as I'd like
>Isolating myself from friends because I feel so gross after binging
>Consume 8000+ calories in a night
>Smoke tons of weed
>Stopped going to classes
>Barely passing my classes
>See a dietician, therapist, psychiatrist
>Nothingworks.png
halp
>>
35, UK

have issues with memorie and hyperactivity, been diagnosed with a string of bullshit lables
Borderline, OCD, Depressive illness, Latest one is autism.

i do feel kind of mentally retarded, i'm hardly a savant, tho i have a high IQ just poor long term memory and short term memory is non existent.

I have no continuous thoughts these days, when i mean this i actually mean it, my brain doesn't talk to me. I describe it like my jimmeny crickets went out on a bender one night n didn't come home.

to some people there you might relate to it, i mean it's not uncommon, some may call this brain fog but this is kind of something I've had my whole life and has swayed me with problems too, i'm pretty sure a lot of people with personality disorders have the same thing but are not as understanding of how the issues they have affect them

i'm kinda looking for someone in the field to talk to about my problem over skype n exchange some theories, would help if i could get a few brain scans in but it's hard enough getting the neurological department of the NHS to take interest here. i have my first appointment in 2 days so i hope it will get the ball rolling.

anyway

>>
20 m UK

diagnosed EUPD with impulsive actions.

sexually abused by my best friend as a child and spent 6-9 months drinking a bottle a day
>>
>>24544714
i dont have kik because i cant use a cell phone anymore. but im paranoid schizo.

and im an 18/m and im from the US.
I have skype and i use irc. skype: somethingextra23
>>
>>24546567
i forgot to say also that anyone else can add me. if you want. I play some games.
>>
>>24544707
Used to have severe social anxiety and general anxiety, and derealization.

Now have very mild social anxiety which more causes avoidance than anxiety (or sometimes I feel more nervous than most people like when going on dates).

Also body dysmorphia. Either that or I'm legit ugly.
>>
>>24544707
Clinical Depression
Asperger's Syndrome
Anxiety

fug muh lyfe
>>
>>24546638
ever had a thyroid test?
>>
>>24546567
what's your nick / chan / server on irc ?
>>
Does smoking weed help you guys or make you sink even more ?
>>
Not mentally ill.
Not even sure why all you niggas self diagnose. Shit
>>
psychosis since i was 8 here, 18/f/uk
>>24548034
probably makes it worse
>>
Depression, anxiety, BPD and dermatillomania over here, dealing with alcohol dependency, nothing special.

Raped as a kid, molested a bunch of times as a teen, camwhoring to fill the void lmao
>>
Anyone here on sertraline?
Got put in it yesterday, read the leaflet and holy shit there are so many serious side affects...
>>
>>24548178
yeah you get used to those eventually... or not, if you get tardive dyskinesia...
>>
>>24548113
Hot. Skype?
>>
>>24548262
You can leave yours if you really want
>>
18/F/US
I have Depersonalization disorder and anhedonia which i was told is a symptom but because it is physical and mental they say it is its own problem.
Im not sad, im not content, im not angry.
I'm sort of just lonely, I guess. When i talk I stutter and people must find this negitive because they dont talk to me again. Maybe im too blunt. I dont know. I have no friends,no pets. But id like a friend.
>>
File: 1465797732192.png (57KB, 267x342px) Image search: [Google]
1465797732192.png
57KB, 267x342px
21/M/Canada

Diagnosed with a whole slew of things depending on which doctor I visit. ranging from Depression and BPD to Schizoafective Disorder and full blown schizophrenia (although at the time of that last one I was exceedingly malnourished and hadn't been outside in like 3 months).

Nowadays I don't do a whole lot. I don't have any kind of real life friends, and most internet friends and driven away by the fact that I'm horribly jealous and miserable towards people who have some degree of joy in their lives. I feel fucking dead half the time and sleep way more than is healthy.

The one time I actually felt okay is when I used to have this mentally ill girl I talked to online. She was cool and we helped each other with a lot of stuff but she got on meds and then almost instantly turned into the worst person I've ever met, so I'm kind of just alone now.

>>24549210
I'll be your friend if you want. I'm lonely as shit too.
>>
>>24549210
We can be buddies
>>
20 F USA

Borderline, depression and anxiety diagnosed. I dissociate constantly and I'm pretty sure that's part of the BPD but who even knows at this point lol.

I don't actually have a kik but I'd be willing to set one up if anyone wants to discuss Just Borderline Things and jump into the void with me.
>>
>>24549379
Registered void jumper here

You should do it.
>>
[email protected]
I have autism, depression(not much anymore since I write all the time now), and anxiety disorders.

Too anxious to talk to people I don't know even on the net, working on that. I've been getting better at challenging my fears but talking to people is my hardest one.
I'm a writer, so it's not that I can't talk or listen. It's more than I don't feel a human connection and so I get disappointed when doing the social thing. Finally got myself to email my novel I just finished to some blog guy, figured I might as well try here.
>>
>>24549397
Did it.
Kik is newpersonalitywhodis
>>
kik: luna.lovesu_u
I have a daddy kink
>>
>>24549530
>>/Soc/Kink-Thread

>>24549210
Wow that sounds terrible.
>>
25 f
-igh functioning borderline (classic type-aka not manipulative type just want to destroy myself type)
-OCD
-shit memory
-anxiety
-depression
-dyslexic
-ptsd

just can't get my shit together enough

then I'm also physically disabled

I'm working minimum wage, trying to save up enough to go back to school to get a degree in a job I have no idea in

unable to self teach

thus haven't worked on music in forever as I can only sing and can't produce and idk everything i do is shit anyways

my entire life would change if I could just get shit done, sit down do it, finish it.

I need to lose weight, learn stuff

got a need a memory.

I need a memory, clear skin, ability to self teach and start and finish shit idk man idk
>>
I'd be willing to talk with a lady if she wants an ear to speak to

Gotta be from Ontario tho, preferably southern Ontario
>>
19 M danish (sry for bad english)
-very sadist and somewhat machocist
-unable to be social or gain friendship thought entire life, and familie is disguested by me to.
unable to gain girlfriend do to being premature in bed, last only 1m sometimes not even that long, which has just made it worse
-forgetful all the time
- ADHD
- provn to sudden violence from time to time
All my life i wanted to be in the army, i trained every day from a young age, i was very rip/strong, would run 66km every week and train 4 times in the gym a week, when i joined the army i gained high grade on both my phyosiocal and my shooting skills was the best in the Company, but after a violend epsiode with my sergent, i was told to leave the next day and never came back. after that my lifelong dream had been crushed, my already down-the-gutter-life became even worse, i stopped working out, i lost my apperment, i lost all my money, ended up halfway on the street, now i have no idea what to do with my self, and the only charming point about me which was my really good body, is now lost too. Sry too much text.
>>
>>24548459
kik : marcrenz
>>
M/19/diagnosed manic depressive and some other bullshit

I want to think my illness was my own doing as I abused narcotics and psychedelics every day for months on end but after the drug induced mania settled the hospital deemed I had deeper issues that had been brought out because of my use. The complete lack of short term memory at times and spaces of my long term I can't remember worry me but I was told that would come back after I stopped using as much klonopin
As I could stomach most nights but it still hasn't.

>>24549210
I face a lot of similar feelings, the worst part is everyone tells me how much more I can be, how good I look or how healthy I look now but I cant shake the feeling of not being enough or not really caring to and the loneliness that entails.
>>
23 year old male from new england
I was 17 when I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, psychosis showed up and I stayed 6 months in a hospital.
Lost pretty much all my friends after that

Now, I have ssi and I'm pretty much all alone except my dad who visits with me.

I don't want to go to college because of the cost and time, I also know I couldn't see it all the way through.

I Can't really find a lady who would deal with a schizo guy with no job, plans, money, future, or car :(

I don't know what to do with my life. I do have my own place, lots of time, and some nice things, but I have no clue what direction to go in.
>>
File: my_qrcode_1478425833259.jpg (18KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
my_qrcode_1478425833259.jpg
18KB, 230x230px
>>24549210
Wanna be buddies?
>>
>>24549428
And you I emailed, friendo!
>>
>paranoid skizophrenia
>social anxeity
>crippiling depression
>eating disorder

that is about what i got
>>
>>24553614
what's the solution ?
>>
I haven't been diagnosed with anything but I have panic attacks whenever I try to go to sleep, means I can't work a normal job/ go to school or have a day where I can live normally. I was alright for a while just drinking until I passed out at an appropriate hour but being dependent on that has it's own problems.
>>
>diagnosed with major depressive disorder
>attempted suicide twice, still deal with suicidal thoughts occasionally
>depersonalization/derealization
>currently seeing a therapist to help me through my transition from college to the job market
>all I want to do is live a slow, modest life and meditate on nature

>>24549210
my skype is stump.bump if you want someone to talk to
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.