[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin fetish thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1475848287360.jpg (154KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475848287360.jpg
154KB, 1080x720px
Virgin fetish thread
>>
Does it count if I'm a virgin with men?
>>
Tfw no qt's with that fetish. To take mine...
>>
creampie, If i'll had sex sometime, ill creampie her
>>
bait
>>
33/m

Love virgin girls. Especially if they're a bit shy but still very willing.
>>
>>24544141
Untrue.
Have you ever tried telling one? Not in a thirsty way, just dropping it in conversation with a girl you get along or when you start talking about sexual stuff.
You'd be amazed how much girls like to take virginities too - provided they like you ofc.
>>
wish I'd sold my virginity instead of "getting it out the way" with some randomer desu.
That said I've only had sex once since and was still bleeding. :/
>>
>>24545102
I'm very skeptical of that. Even assuming what you say is true, it's age dependent. If I'm a 19 year old guy virgin, yeah, maybe. If I'm a 29 year old virgin though, no one's gonna find that attractive
>>
I wish someone would take my virginity...
>>
Girl I'm seeing is kinky and virgin, also her pussy is extremely tight and I'll likely hurt her. It kind of makes me anxious that I can only live out this fantasy genuinely once even though it's not my biggest one.

Wat do
>>
>>24545709
Same famalama
>>
Come on drag me to heaven and take my virginity.
>>
>>24545709
I might, willing to tell me a bit about yourself?
>>
>>24544094
any girl can hmu on skype if interested, would like to chat about it first tho
>gstoka
>>
>>24545206
That's actually not a bad idea but I think that would be illegal here.
>>
>>24545729
I'm pretty average just bad with women, most laugh at me when it gets time to get dirty.
>>
20/M Virgin.
Done other things but never put it in.
>>
>>24545102
>talking to girls. How do you do that senpai? I never see girls my age
>>
Lvl 34 wizard here. Doubt any girls are into this though.
>>
im a virgin and like when girls humiliate me for it
>>
>>24547035
Are you fat / ugly? Why wizard powers anon?
>>
>>24545102
>when you start talking about sexual stuff
Why would it even matter then? If a conversation with a girl is already about sex, then chances are you will be fucking anyway. Guys who are virgins will never get to that point to begin with.
>>
>>24547295
Socially retarded throughout high school/college. Pretty much a shut in now who just goes to work and comes straight home. I could stand to lose a few pounds and average as far as looks go though.
>>
>>24545712
Get her to go on top.
>>
>>24544141
I had one to take mine. It was not bad, pretty good.
>>
>>24547304
Amen brother. if anything, guys who are virgins try and avoid sexual topics in general just so they don't get dragged into a 40year old virgin type of conversation by someone a little more risqué
>>
>>24545817
well, yes its prostitution isn't it. Just have to be discrete about it.. I may have found a nice normal guy to throw it away with but I could have made serious bank.
>>
>>24547387

You're basically me but I'm 31. Are you as depressed as I am?
>>
>>24548578
I'm 31 and pretty depressed for being a virgin
>>
>>24548578
ID constantly changing, but a bit yeah. I don't really care about the losing it at this point, if I want to cum, I just jerk off. Its more the other stuff like just having someone to talk with or to hold hands with or to go out with that I wish I had.
>>
>>24544094
plz, let's seen your hymen.
>>
Any females in the Houston area with a virgin fetish? I am a 30 year old virgin and kind of hoping to find one...
>>
I've been chatting to a girl who knows about the whole virginity thing I got going on. Especially since I've said I just want to get it over with so the fear and stress is gone.

She's fairly 'sexually liberate' and seems like she might be willing to take mine, even made some subtle references to it but I may just be reading into things she says.

Super pretty and hot, though I can't help but feel like it would be a pity fuck.

wwud virgins?
>>
>>24544094
>Dubs
>>
Still remember the way my teenage girlfriend whimpered and bit her lip when I first put it in her.......
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.