[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial domination thread...let's see if this draws interest...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: hand-taking-bills-out-of-wallet.jpg (28KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
hand-taking-bills-out-of-wallet.jpg
28KB, 320x400px
Financial domination thread...let's see if this draws interest...
>>
Bump...
>>
>>24543865
What are you seeking? To be dominated or to be the dominant
>>
you aint shit unless you got that sapphire reserved niggaaaaaaaa
>>
i am looking for sub to dominate

m/20/us
>>
>>24543865
No.
>>
File: yeeah.jpg (354KB, 761x757px) Image search: [Google]
yeeah.jpg
354KB, 761x757px
>>24543865
O K !e
>>
24 years old, 40k in my bank account desu
>>
>>24545043
care to elaborate?
>>
I just miss sugar threads. I want them to come back but I don't want to be the guy to make them after all that talk about giving them a break
>>
21 f dom looking for a sub
>>
Does this mean you give someone money to be a sub and do sub stuff?
I am mildly confuse
>>
>>24545268
http://www.vice.com/read/financial-domination-is-a-very-expensive-fetish
>>
>>24545233
Details?
>>
I'll be your domme. 24F
>>
21/f/domme
Prefer older, bigger guys. Leave your kik
>>
28 years old
65k, not feeling too good about that
>>
I'm 22/m looking to be sub. Kik is sjn133
>>
I got like 200 bucks saved up. I guess if I wanna dominate some ghetto NEET girl I could be financially dominate.
>>
>>24545471
kik? Im interested. Making 6 figures to spend..
>>
>>24545553
Send yours to [email protected]
>>
>>24545583

done.
>>
It's a little annoying how many "dommes" are in this thread when there are so few in other BDSM threads...
>>
>>24545604
It's findom, what do you expect?
>get paid money to treat someone like crap
>don't even have to be into the kink, because acting disinterested and disgusted with a sub is literally what they're paying you for
>>
File: 57876545.png (149KB, 280x294px) Image search: [Google]
57876545.png
149KB, 280x294px
unf i love being dominated like this~
>>
>>24545630
I just wanted to look and see if there was anyone in my area to talk to but this is lame.

I'm trying to avoid this fetish but I love it as Part of the total exchange.
>>
So, someone will pay me to be a dick to them? Sign me up.
24/m/dom
>>
>>24545514
Oh, I completely misunderstood the fetish. I'm kinda poor would a woman take me in and buy me cool gadgets and maybe sex toys so I can be a bad little boy?
>>
File: 1438546687938.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438546687938.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>24545630
>don't even have to be into the kink, because acting disinterested and disgusted with a sub is literally what they're paying you for

That's like the dumbest and lowest gutterdom.

To do findom properly you should probably know something about finance, specifically personal finance and how to actually plan it. Look at someone's spending habits, realize what they can cut, then cut a bit more because you're domming them and they need to be punished for bad spending habits.

Yes you get paid but unless you're doing it to some nerd making $50k or less he'll probably end up saving more money in the long-term. Money saved can be invested. The amount you should be getting is like 5-10% of his income per month if you're a decent financial planner.

But this is a two-way relationship unless you're just a sucker. If you're not getting something else out of her (time, money, conversation, sex), your findom relationship is boring and you should take all of your disposable income and put it into an index fund.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.