[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any BBWs in the northern MA area want to fool around? People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cock.jpg (179KB, 395x727px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
179KB, 395x727px
Any BBWs in the northern MA area want to fool around? People keep telling me that big girls are better in bed and especially blowjobs. I want someone to prove it.

Pic is me.
>>
>>24542304
I am what you would probably call a BBW (though not near you), and I like to think I'm good in bed, but tell me this OP: why would I want to drop everything to come and suck your disembodied dick. I know literally nothing about you, you've made no effort, what is meant to be the appeal?
>>
>>24542390

The appeal is getting off....

And since when do you have to know jack-shit about a person before hooking up? Also I wasn't asking for anyone to drop what they're doing. On the contrary, I would probably want a dialogue first.

And what makes my cock disembodied? I'm just holding it there xO
>>
>>24542421
>The appeal is getting off....
I understand, but I have fingers and a toy for that if that's all I want
>And since when do you have to know jack-shit about a person before hooking up?
Well even if you meet someone on a night out and go home with them, which I've done, you know a lot more about them just from getting an in-person vibe, than I do about you.
>>
>>24542452

I understand what you're saying, but I was trying to get to the point. When I droll on about things people just ignore it.

I can only display so much vibe here, it's just text on a screen. Only reason I'm doing this here is because, while I'm not ugly or retarded, I'm a pretty reclusive guy, especially lately since I've been doing a lot of "me" work. No time for that bar scene shit, just wanted a quick fling.
>>
>>24542463
Well good luck getting that blowjob, I do appreciate it would be pretty hot for someone to just hit you up who wants to just come over and do it.
>>
>>24542472
Snapchat? I can post mine
>>
>>24542472

It's not really a big deal either way, I can always fap. I plan on putting myself back out there once I tighten my shit up a bit. Face is nothing to be ashamed of and I don't have that much trouble getting laid when I make an effort, I'm just being lazy.
>>
>>24542480
Are you a total moron?
>>
>>24542304
I would suck you all night-- and I'm a straight guy!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.