[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too early to start drinking edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (6KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 819x460px
Too early to start drinking edition.
>>
File: IMG_8531.jpg (156KB, 600x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8531.jpg
156KB, 600x976px
>>
any black guy posted dies first, especially the fatter and friendlier ones
>>
>>24536601
Lords over a small kingdom of preteens. They worship you as a god, and none can dethrone you because you're bigger than them.
Utterly useless on your own, though.
>>
File: IMG_4879.jpg (227KB, 960x1112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4879.jpg
227KB, 960x1112px
>>24536601
you're a zombie.
>>
>>24536798
Guy who gets killed at the start and then eats a side character's face off
>>
>>24537033
The beat pumps into your ears and pumps through your blood. You don't care about anything around you in the club aside from the thrill of the moment. You forget who you came here with, who you'll leave with, and dance with a new partner again and again. And no partner, and the entire club as a partner. You feel the rhyme in the sound.
Nothing can shake your mind from this ecstasy you feel. Your body twirls, spins, hair thrown in every direction as the music rushes through your veins, followed by chemicals that are artificial, yet there more often. Your mind skips over what you don't want to see, and focuses on the joy. You miss the drunk woman saying "no" to a group of men.
You miss young punks thrashing in a way similar to you. You miss vomit streaked mouths and bloodied fists.
You miss the bloodied mouth of a lunatic standing over a thrashing man. You spin.
You see, while not seeing, the thrashing man missing meat from his neck. The bloodied mouth man chewing, then finding a new victim in a woman gyrating next to him.
You miss it all and when the music stops you keep dancing.
You never come down from your high.
>>
File: IMG_1937.jpg (166KB, 956x1159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
166KB, 956x1159px
>>24536601
Patient zero
>>24536798
Guy who sacrificedshimself to save his girlfriend. Subsequently becomes a zombie.
>>24537033
Wild card who goes on zombie killing sprees
>>
>>24537475
Well that was pretty cool, and faaaar more detailed than I expected. Top marks buddy!
>>
File: IMG_20160601_114800423.jpg (832KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_114800423.jpg
832KB, 1080x1920px
>>24537546
That's why I make these threads.
>>24537538
"Corner!"
The shout grates on your nerves. As a new waiter, you know why they say that while rounding a corner. Because running face first into a woman holding someones fajitas is not fun. But it still gets on you.
As does the talking to people. You've gotten better through the years, but still aren't the best socially. That shows on the tips you get.
A few mild annoyances are grating at you. Water bill you paid saying the contrary, girlfriend nagging you about how you never let her know your feelings. So much shit, you know?
Least you can do what you love. Not this fucking job, but feel some need to be somewhere, space out, and do what you need to. Wait these fucking tables.
"Hi, I'm Chris, I'll be helping you today."
You've said that over and over and by the end of the day you're tired. Surprisingly even more tired when you woke up dreading going to work today.
Just need to take out the trash.
Some assholes softdrink leaks out the bag, and onto your jeans and you quicken your pace to the garbage.
In an arcing throw you toss the bag, spraying the leaky contents across the adjacent wall, across the pile of rags, and into the dumpster (tm). Lifting your leg to turn, the rags shuffling catch your eye. Appendages and pseudopods extend from it, an amalgamation of patched sweaters and torn pants.
A man.
Part of a man.
A decaying, rotten man.
You freeze.
He unleashes an ungodly, otherworldly howl from his torn voice box. His lower jaw missing, yet still screaming at you.
>>
File: IMG_3964.jpg (232KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3964.jpg
232KB, 750x1334px
Anyone else have STD infections?
>>
>>24537704
Some believe that it's not the zombie virus that kills you, but being bitten by rotten meat that is infected with an amalgamation of all the diseases and viruses in the zombies blood. Meaning your rate of death can vary.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.