[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you get to know your girlfriend? (ex or current). Where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: aBYe0e1_460s.jpg (49KB, 460x415px) Image search: [Google]
aBYe0e1_460s.jpg
49KB, 460x415px
How did you get to know your girlfriend? (ex or current). Where did you first meet? How did it start to become "serious" ? Share if you want. Lets hear some nice or some bad stories. Single lonely guy here, just want to remember how it is to be "in the game".

My story:
It was the start of the college for all of my friends. My ex-gf (K) was classmate of one of my friend (girl), who was my classmate on high school. These were the times where we had the time and energy to go partying. So at one party I got to know her personally, but did not talk much with her. She had a strange kind of humor and sense of wisdom and deep personality about her. So we started to chat A LOT on ICQ and similar. Various conversations. Eventually we started to go out with her and her classmate(my friend). On one of the parties we had our first (drunk) kiss and week later I took her for shroom trip. It was pretty nice autumn and I ended up sleeping on her flat. Then we started to meet for the sole purpose of sex but I wanted to date her and eventually she fell in love with me.
>>
First one : Met on MMO when we were 14, met up, saw each other every vacation. Moved near her place for college, then she gradually lost interest.
Met the second girl during these times at a party, texted a lot, drunk hookups etc, left the first one for her.
Then there's the one who got away. Met her at a party, had an on and off thing for two years while going out with other people.
>>
>>24527415
Thanks for sharing
>>
Met my ex (Y), through my best friend. We dated for a couple of years then she suddenly joined the army and it killed our relationship. We still talk, and some times we acts like we're still together. I dont like that.

Met my current GF (s) on the r4r subreddit. Shes cute, really smart, and has mild anxiety. I like her but some times i dont think itll last
>>
>>24527353
Met my current gf through Omegle. She's my first, and I think she feels all the pain of being some socially retarded moron's gf. We both have our things and our histories, and we've been together almost a year. Had highs and lows on both our ends, but it's all been worth any trial we've been through. For me, at least.

We communicated through email most of the time, since she was on the other side of the continent, in Mexico. I was just some hillbilly Mississippian who came home from work one day, and I found her... we hit it off and talked all night, and it didn't take me any time to fall for her. Not at all. It was pretty serious from the start. I had plans to go see her when she got out of rehab and settle in California the instant I could... a little over a week after we met, she showed me her face, and I was on the verge of tears. She wasn't bullshitting me. She was beautiful. She was even more than I expected. And she still is.

I would write stories for her and the little pigeon she named after me, and one she named after Punpun. They evidently captivated those in the facility who could understand them, too. Eventually, not long before she got out last May, I took my car and bolted across the country, further than I'd ever been before. It was beautiful, seeing sights my shut-in ass never saw before, but nothing prepared me for the first time I saw her. I was dumbfounded. I was speechless. She was every bit as beautiful in person. She was everything I ever wanted, all in one... I couldn't even talk on the way back. I had my most Tomoko moment in a long time with the one I loved most, simply because I was thinking so many things that I could barely focus. Then, at a stop sign, we kissed. I gave her my first kiss and it was absolutely astounding.

I had to go back home and build myself up, but turmoil back there forced me out and I didn't wanna go anywhere but back to her. (cont.)
>>
>>24530286
I'm happy here and I hope I can fix myself and find a place where I belong sooner rather than later.

My only doubt is myself.

It didn't take me long for my retarded ass to fuck up and make her feel bad about herself. I tried to make compliments and wound up flubbing them. Bad. And that's never really left her... I feel like all of my inexperience and time just withdrawn into myself is becoming her burden more than mine, and that's absolutely terrible. She loves me, and I love her, but... it hurts, feeling like I'm a weight to the one I love most. She even thinks I would cheat on her... I just can't believe I let it get that bad...

I'm scared to death of losing her. I've imprinted on her and I know it'll never be the same with anybody else. She's my other half, and I only want what's best for her... I just pray I'll be able to prove to her that I love her, someday. She means so much to me. She's the only one who will ever be able to affect me so deeply.
>>
File: IMG_20150118_143200.jpg (2MB, 3120x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150118_143200.jpg
2MB, 3120x4208px
>>24527353
I had a crush on this girl from the moment I saw her in high school. Just dumbstruck, real movie shit. Of course I never made a move, except awkwardly asking her to prom, to which she replied she doesn't "do" prom, which just made me fall harder for her.

Fast forward a year, I'm in college and sad, she just graduated high school and sad. We start texting and out of the blue I ask her on a date and she accepts. We have a nice semi-romantic summer fling, but she breaks it off when summer ends because she doesn't want to deal with a LDR.

Two summers later, she's just broken up with the boy she met after our fling. I hadn't even gotten a date with a girl in college. We start texting again, and she drops hints that she's interested in me, which I completely fail to notice because I'm an idiot. It literally takes her showing up at my apartment, undressing, and jumping on me in bed for me to realize that she's actually serious.

It was really nice for about a year. After the first year though the differences in our personalities began to cause friction. We couldn't just fuck problems away anymore. I was graduating, but my depression was at an all time low and I had no real plan for the future. She decided she had to cut her losses at the start of this year.

I've gone through the ringer of emotions about it all. At this point I can solidly say it was a good thing we separated and we wouldn't have been able to last as a couple, but that doesn't really make it feel better. It's like watching a childhood dream burn up in front of you. I feel ashamed. I feel like a failure.
>>
>>24530350
does her name start with an m?
>>
File: IMG_20150704_124016.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150704_124016.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>24530424
Nope.
>>
>>24530436
dental catastrophe
>>
>>24527353
C-can girls get sappy and cheesy too?
>>
>>24530308
>>24530286
... I miss her so bad...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.