[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asian girls hit me up, looking for a honest relationship. kik

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1464840385056.jpg (177KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1464840385056.jpg
177KB, 800x820px
asian girls hit me up, looking for a honest relationship. kik me floridaboy343 im 6.2 220 pounds look like a viking your pic gets mine. seriously only. will be moving to china soon.
>>
Why are you moving?
>>
>>24526369
wanna teach english to kids and experience different culture. i like china and i am in the process of beginner chinese and also want a chinese wife.
>>
>>24526063
however, i do not trust the chinese in a anyway. i have alot of chinese friends though.
>>
>>24526063
>moving to china to find a submissive chinadoll wife
>I don't trust the chinese in any way
most asian girls think race fetishization's pretty gross, OP, especially when coupled with a healthy serving of disrespect :)
>>
>>24527585
its not a fettish its a preference. and i ment the chinese government. dont trust american gov. either.
>>
>>24527585
dont really care what any of you say.... in shanghai theres plenty of women who want to marry laowai.
>>
>>24527585
also i never said anything about a submissive chinadoll.... how do you know i dont want a dominant one? or just a woman who has morals and standards, is traditional, cultured and not cucked by murica burgers. dont bring your bs SJW shit in here.
>>
>>24526063
Try and find out when they plan on invading the US...
>>
>>24527825
kek, like that would ever happen
>>
>>24527780
>>24527790
>>24527816

>Racial stereotype Pepe
>Hey ladies! I'm another fat pasty westerner moving to China because white girls won't fuck me. Like those other losers, I'm banking on the asian idolization of whites to afford me better luck in the dating world. I don't trust chinks, but maybe one of you will fuck me before I go? Any takers?

lmfao good luck you literal fat retard.
>>
>>24527845
im not going there for the soul purpose of sex or a wife. that would just be a plus. like i said going for the culture, history, food, teach kids english. yea i picked a bad picture to put that was my mistake lol
>>
File: fatgif.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fatgif.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>24527845
literally you rn
>>
>>24527845
I want you to take a second and look at where you are
>>
>>24528732
for real like wtf.
>>
>>24527816
>morals and standards, is traditional, cultured and not cucked
You should find a muslim woman! They're all of those things.
They have allahu and akbar, is allahu, akbar, and not cucked.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.