[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets/vent/advice thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 20

File: 1468349954965.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468349954965.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
Secrets/vent/advice thread
>>
>>24518034
I'm this guy

>>24484097
>>24483330

I under stand what you are saying. And I so thing it says a fair bit about her view of me as she accepted the apology. But I wonder just when would be a nice time where stuff should clear up so we can actually do something. Near the end of the semester?
>>
I live in a shit country, I'm gay and I'll never find a guy to love and to be loved back.

fuck everything.
>>
I want to be dominated and degraded in bed, but I've never been brave enough to ask for it, and none of the guys I've been with have shown any inclination to the kind of sex I'd enjoy most. It feels like I carry around this huge secret that no one has ever known, because it totally doesn't fit with the image even people very close to me have of me. People say it's easy for women to get all the sex they want but this is just not true. I feel like I'll never have an opportunity to really let myself go like I want.
>>
i dont know why i come to 4chan
>>
>>24522233
Are you U.K. Based?
>>
>>24522266
Yes, what gave it away? I'm not single, before you go contactfagging.
>>
>>24522275
I was just curious because I may be able to help. I'm london
>>
>>24522286
we can Kik
>>
>>24522289
Ok Fintorro
>>
>>24522286
The main way you could help would be by giving my bf a sexuality transplant
>>
2nd year physics and comp sci student on the west coast, haven't had sex since grade 11 and that doesn't look like it's changing soon. not happy with my body but I'm not motivated enough to fix it (a little overweight and balding early), just want to find a girl who is into the same activities I am, but any girl who is probably spends all their time indoors like I do and im not interested in online dating/hookups. but hey at least my grades don't suck and I have no trouble getting jobs?
>>
>>24522295
>not happy with my body but I'm not motivated enough to fix it
You must see that this is immediately offputting to anyone, as it suggests a general lack of motivation in life or a care to make the best out of the cards you are dealt
>want to find a girl who is into the same activities I am
I have nothing against physics and comp sci, in fact find them pretty interesting, but there are more men interested in them than women, which makes your situation a challenge regardless of the rights and wrongs of that.

Good luck anon, I hope you find someone.
>>
>>24522291
He's gay?
>>
>>24522363
No he's very much straight, he's just very much vanilla
>>
>>24522365
Pity. I love using a girl as an object. The last girl I fucked got spitroasted by me and my friend
>>
>>24522371
Thanks for making me incredibly jealous :/
>>
File: IMG_0822.jpg (84KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
84KB, 662x960px
>>24522377
One day it could be you...
>>
>>24522389
I wish. How did it come about with the girl and your friend? These things always seem to come easily to other people.
>>
>>24522389
I like the expression on her face
>>
>>24522399
I just am constantly looking. I fuck hard and cum shitloads. Love group fucking girls
>>
>>24522409
>Love group fucking girls
But how do you make this happen?

What kind of girls do you look for? If I was single I would want to be noticed, chatted up, picked up, seduced. It doesn't happen to me. Guys look through me.
>>
>>24522348
>You must see that this is immediately offputting to anyone, as it suggests a general lack of motivation in life or a care to make the best out of the cards you are dealt
I think I do a pretty good job of hiding it, I mean my biggest concern is my weight but I never let it hold me back from things like swimming or performing. And it's not like I'm routinely turning my friends down from going to the gym, they don't go either. It just happens I like food a little too much, I don't even eat that unhealthy I just eat too much. The hair I can't do much about but it's the luck of the draw. Mostly the body image holds me back from even trying things like random club hook ups or online dating/hookups but I'm unsure if that's even what I want, I think I'm more interested in a committed relationship.
>Good luck anon, I hope you find someone.
Thanks! :) Good luck with your vanilla boyfriend, have you spoken to him about it or do you just assume because he hasn't asked you to do anything kinky that he's not kinky? I have some weird kinks that I don't think anyone would guess about me if they didn't ask, and I certainly would not be quick to share them to a significant other unless I knew they were into something similar. Maybe he could be the same way?
>>
>>24522415
>have you spoken to him about it or do you just assume because he hasn't asked you to do anything kinky that he's not kinky?
I know him pretty well. I am unable to just come out and say something like "please dominate me". It would be ridiculous, and anyway I don't want it to happen that way, I want the man to take the lead and put me in my place. But I know him well enough to know what he's into. He's caring and great and I enjoy the sex we have, I just miss that opportunity to be a wanton slut, which I could just as happily do in a relationship as through casual sex.
>>
>>24522413
Simple. I ask them. Then we chat to get to know each other on Kik. Then we fuck and leave.
>>
>>24522432
Ask them in what contexts? Over /soc/, since you mention kik, which everyone seems to be obsessed with here? What about in real life? Do you approach girls on nights out? In other settings? And what do you literally say? This has never happened to me.
>>
>>24522439
Not in real life or on nights out (apart from once). Kik is great for chatting. Are you london based
>>
>>24522451
Not too far from London, but I am not interested in cheating on my bf with you, even if you are a lot of fun in bed, it's just not going to happen sorry. When you message people then do you show them a picture? Because I can kind of see how something like Tinder works. How do they know anything about you to differentiate you from all the weirdos on here?
>>
>>24522455
Want to watch next time we spitroast a girl?
>>
>>24522473
I'd prefer to BE this girl, although watching might be just what I deserve as the jealous 'fun always happens to other people' type. But no, meeting up with a random guy to watch him fuck someone is totally not compatible with being in a monogamous relationship.

>This doesn't mean I won't fantasise about it
>>
>>24522492
No need to meet, can do it over Skype x
>>
>>24522502
You're trying to get my contact details and you're not going to get them. I like hearing about your sex life though.
>>
>>24522502
What do you and your friend look like that you are able to seduce girls into threesomes? How old are you?
>>
I've been in a relationship for a long time and constantly want to fuck other women. I just can't help myself when it comes to bbws. I haven't done it yet, but I've wanted to. I flirt and sext online, but it's really tough to hold back on physically fulfilling my needs.
>>
>>24522506
You worry too much. Tell me how you'd like to be fucked
>>
>>24522519
Like a whore. Aggressively. By a selfish guy who doesn't hold back in getting pleasure from fucking me.

>From behind is also nice ;)
>>
>>24521914

Okay.. Where do I start. I'm a male and I used to fuck with my male cousin ever since we were around 8. Last time I saw him was more than a year ago and sometimes I crave his huge cock so bad that I find pictures similair to his cock on the web and masturbate for hours. I love being a little cumslut for big cocks but I'm also dominant with girls so that's confusing... There's so much more that if I write it all down it will look like a novel -.-
>>
>>24522551
I love the effect large penises have on people
>>
>>24522561

I mean I'm not THAT much into guys so I need to find a perfect cock but his.. It's godly
>>
>>24522567
>I mean I'm not THAT much into guys
That's what I find especially fascinating. Like his cock overcomes any usual preferences you may have.
>>
I feel like all my friends want to leave but don't want me to be alone. I don't know how to be a better friend and I think it's driving them all away.
>>
>>24522425
Start small, there are a lot of dominant kinks and find one you think he'd enjoy as much as you would.
>>
>>24522574

I know, it's weird. But I think that it has something to do with the fact that we started messing around at a very early age
>>
I still fucking love her. it's been nearly 2 fucking years and i still care so much. and it's not going to happen, and no one else has really given that much of a fuck about me.
>>
>>24521914
I have a gf and sext a lot with a swedish femboy.

Shit is super hot yo.
>>
>>24522918

Does she know? I bet she wouldn't even mind it
>>
I am hyper-attracted to girls with partners. My biggest turn on is stealing another man's girl and dominating her to make her my own. Part of me resents this, but I can't stop doing it / thinking about it when I meet someone new.
>>
Big house rule here is no having drugs inside of the house, cool if you come home stoned as fuck, just don't smell like pot or fuck around outside of my room too much...

Ended up breaking that rule two weeks ago when buying 2 gs and smoking for about a week straight (spliffs helped me make it a week) and now I have another g just sitting here that I am currently rolling into my first blunt...

If my roommates knew this I would be kicked out or have the cops called on me for having it in the house. Yet here I am, just enjoying life and giving no fucks.
>>
I am 44. I have a 23 year old Spanish lover who is amazing but I am still not happy and just do the fucking to please her and not me.

Women find me attractive but I am slowly becoming asexual.
>>
My new medication makes it easy not to eat, so I've been practically starving myself recently. Maybe one meal a day. My weight has always caused me so much damage in regards to my self esteem. Now that I'm literally punishing my body, people can't quit telling me how slim I'm getting and reinforcing this garbage self-destructive behavior
>>
I just came to the realization I've been abused most of my life by my mother. Soon, I'm moving out of state with my uncle, and my mother let me know I'm dead to her if I leave. I wish i could have any relationship with her, but it seems that can't happen unless I bend over for her.
>>
>>24523075
Your roommates sound lame. No harm in a little weed.
>>
>>24523228
40 yo anon, my mom to this day is abusive to me.
>>
>>24522425

This is what my wife and I are in therapy for. It's basic communication, but it's so tough to be vulnerable with something as private as kinks with your partner. I will say that finally opening up and being willing to talk about what you really want has shown us what a relationship could actually be. Just talk with him. You both have to strive to be open and accepting of each other.
>>
>>24522233
My girlfriend finds a lot of satisfaction and being dominated and degraded. She really likes it when I strap her ankles and wrists together and pound her from behind while calling her nothing but a useless slut. But I wouldn't have know she liked that until she told me. We had vanilla sex for a while until she opened up. Try being open with your partner.
>>
I'm a self made millionaire at age 25. I'm very successful, but i am incapable of connecting with people anymore and it eats me up inside. I'm slipping into a depression and i'm worried sick things will only get worse and reaching out to people will become harder and harder for me. I'm unable to open up to anyone and i have grown serious trust issues. I can't let go of my anonimity on this board.
I'm dying for any sort of affection or love but i feel i have too much to lose. I'm scared to death of anyone finding out my identity and seeing how alone and heartbroken i am.
>>
24yo/m i have a gf from one and a half year but i wanna be fuck by a guy madly
>>
>>24523246
nearly the same just without the millions...
>>
>>24523246
Kik anon?
>>
>>24523254
Nice, why though?
>>
>>24523274
dunno i just like it. i also have a dildo and i do it myself sometimes...but a real dick it's different
>>
>>24523277
Have you told your gf? Perhaps she'd be understanding.
>>
>>24523281
yup, she knows it but i don't wanna fuck with others while i'm with her
>>
>>24523268
john714344431
>>
You're being such an unbelievable faggot about this, which makes me just believe it

But I don't give a shit, I'll be your Karla Homolka bb except my sister is fat and way old
>>
I cheated on my long term girlfriend with my former crush. I have made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>24523863
No you didn't you big fucking pussy. It's just sex, and you liked it, get over it.
>>
My girlfriend gave me the herp, then stopped giving me pussy and made me go to sleep with a boner and it bent my dick. Now I have a bumpy crooked dick.
>>
i got together with my bf because i felt like we had a lot in common sexually. we've been together for about a year and a half now, and our sex has gotten pretty lackluster lately. i feel disappointed because it's as if a part of what endeared me to him in the first place is gone. he doesn't show any interest in using or dominating me anymore. he used to tie me up and fuck me, beat me, say dirty things to me, etc. now our sex is silent and boring, and sometimes it even feels awkward. i really need this.

we're in a semi open relationship (idk really what to call it) where we talk to other people, and it frustrates me because if he DOES show any interest in domming, it's to other random girls and not me. it makes me feel straight up unwanted and gypped.

the problem is, i don't want this from other guys, so i can't just "get it elsewhere." i want it from my boyfriend. i've tried and thought about getting back at him by fucking someone else but it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>24523916
I'm sorry to hear that. The only thing I can say is that maybe the best thing to do is talk to him about it. Not in an angry way, not acusing him or making it his fault, but asking what's going on, maybe there's something you can do, maybe he can do, maybe get another person involved.
>>
>>24523916
Well that just means he is tired of your pussy, it's old, and it's boring. It's part of life, you have sex with the same person for a long time and it's not as fun as it once was. Fuck another bitch with him or something, you said he likes it with other girls. Otherwise there is no hope, the longer you are in a relationship, the less he's going to want to fuck you. Also, do you look the same as you did before? If you are gaining weight, then you may be to blame.
>>
>>24524041
i'm underweight. i have less tits, so that's a possible reason. i think i look decent, in terms of weight. i always try to look good and dress up. i don't think i've let myself go, which is something i pride myself on. we used to be ldr and now we aren't, which also could be changing our sex life. i like to fuck every day but maybe he doesn't, idk. i didn't have this problem with my ex.
>>
>>24521914

I really want some good friends that understand me and respect me. I have a friend group, but I'm kind of poor and can't play games online with them (mainly how they socialize) and they know a lot of humiliating things about me, so I'm no the bottom of that social ladder.

I'm pretty stupid and I feel like I'll never have a nice job or a nice life and I'll definitely never have children. I can't talk to women at all and my parents think I'm gay because I'm a grown man who's a virgin that never had girlfriends.

I'm insecure about how frail I am, mentally and physically. I'm very small and have a baby face and I'm quite dumb. It pisses me off because my father is tall, handsome and clever (Owns own company + makes over 6 digits).

Also my family used to be full of drug smugglers, until they got caught and sent to jail. My grandfather also once scammed the mob and got 30k from them and got away with it. It's a burden knowing this, yet knowing my family doesn't know.
>>
>>24523977
whoops, missed this.

we've talked about it a bit. i'm hesitant to get another person involved because i'm jealous, haha. to be completely honest, i'd only be 100% okay with it if the girl was uglier or fatter than me.
>>
I can't find a reason to keep living anyore, I don't see a future for me, I'm afraid to be intimate with a person, afraid to lose myself, although I've already lost the person I used to be. Existence has become unbearable. I just don't know anymore. I'm so cold.
>>
>>24521914
I met a girl a few years ago and we instantly clicked and became close. Never connected with someone on that level before that, and I haven't since. We became best friends so quickly and it felt like I had known her for ages.

I ended up moving across the planet but we stayed in touch and we ended up falling heavily in love with each other. But we didn't want to jump straight into a relationship until we could meet in person. She was gonna visit next summer and we were so excited to see each other again, it's all she talked about. But until then we agreed we could see other people as long as kept each other informed.

This worked for a while until I kissed an old flame at a party around 3 months ago. It meant nothing to me and I let her know as usual. She flipped and things have been over between us since. At the start I was absolutely broken and begged and pleaded for weeks. Sometimes it would work and we'd talk for a bit but then she'd just go cold again. The begging and pleading ended up just making things worse.

A couple weeks after shit went down she started seeing someone new. I don't know if it's a rebound/monkey branch or not but it still hurts. I don't know what to do.

I loved this girl.

I guess the openness thing was stupid but it felt like the best thing to do in our circumstances, and we both mutually completely agreed to it. Neither of us really did anything during this time because we both loved each other.

I miss her so much. I just want her back.

I can function normally now and I'm happy. It's gotten to the point where I'm numb to the pain, but the pain is still very much there and hasn't dulled even a bit.
>>
I raped a girl when I was 12 years old with another friend of mine, who was of a similar age.

She was younger.

A few months later she told her mum who told mine, who was angry with me. Nobody ever talked about it again though, and I never saw her again either.

My mother tried to suck my dick when she was drunk once, I was 16.

I let a guy of craigslist suck my dick, 1 year ago. It was the second time someone blew me (first was an exgf who hated it). Haven't done it since

If I lived in a more populated area I would probably hook up with more guys for oral relief (without reciprocating) but I'm not attracted to guys. Even though it feels good, it just isn't the same.
>>
>>24521914
I'm secretly a baby GUGUGU!!!!!
>>
pretty sure i'll kill myself one day
>>
>>24521914
I'm 25 and i don't want to stay in my job, but i studied for this for like 4 years and waste another carrer. I don't know what to do and i don't want to desappoint my family.
Any help or similiar feels about this?
>>
so I work at a haunted house and had a really weird sexual experience with a girl in it and don't really know what to do now

>me, 24 year old sound engineer, really fit
>a friend of mine helps run one of the most popular haunted houses in the state
>it's full contact so you can touch/grab/pick up people walking through
>it has the reputation of being so scary the the ambulance has been called for people having panic attacks and passing out
>we frequently will grab someome who is in a group and separate them then put them in a cage/box/etc
>friend gets me a job since he knows I have the upper body strength for the position
>I literally pop down from holes in the ceiling and scare people and grab their faces
>I can jump down from the ceiling and scare people too then climb back up
>the last night we operate is Halloween
>extremely pretty girl comes through with a group of average looking friends
>do my bit with them the first time around
>she's not scared at all and fucking giggles at me
>when they go into another part of the haunted house scare them again
>she fucking giggles again
>decide why not and slam her against the wall and put a hand around her throat
>yell in a scary voice that she better shut the fuck up if she wants to get out of here
>she bites her lip and says "well if I'm leaving with you and you keep touching me like that, fine by me" and making a little gasping moan noise
>have no idea what to do
>just let her go and climb up the hidden entrance to the roof while trying to hide the raging boner in my pants
>I hear her yell "awe, you're such a tease!"
>kinda want to go mess with her again but not sure if I should leave it alone
>keep thinking about her fucking smirk when she saw me and just want to go fuck her brains out
>decide that I might as well try and go find her near the end of the haunt
>it's the end of the night so not very many people around
>pop out from the ceiling again and scare her group

1/2
>>
I hate that in order to change and better myself, it would probably mean rejecting D****** because I don't think she'll ever care about me the way I care about her. Plus she's already exclusive with someone else already.

I fucking hate myself and want to die.
>>
>>24525152
2/3

>her whole group is scared shitless except for her
>she just gives me that smartass smirk again
>yell some dumb shit about needing a snack for one of the possessed girls in the haunt
>grab her by the arm and pull her into the the back area behind a black sheet like we do when "Kidnapping" someome
>once we're out of sight she touches my leg and says "well isn't it fun to see you again"
>decide fucking now or never and stop being a little bitch about it
>push her against the wall and press my boner against her leg and ask if she wants to have some real fun
>she nods her head and I quickly pull her away again to one of the staff bathrooms
>proceed to have the hottest sex of my fucking life
>didn't even take off the half mask I was wearing for the haunt
>don't talk much because we're trying to be quite and keep it quick
>after we're done I bring her back out like I would had I just taken her for the show
>forgot to ask for number or anything
>go home and think about what the fuck happened
>realize I really really want to see her again

the fuck do I do?
>>
I recently started cross dressing because it makes me feel pretty
>>
>>24525152
Cmon dude
>>
>>24525205
that's exactly how I feel
>>
L,

I have a mess of jumbled up feelings about what we have. It became easier to deal with once I admitted that I loved you at least a little. I also love you enough to recognize that this feeling is one way, and to provide what you need: a friend who doesn't do stupid shit often.

Regards,

J
>>
I'm lonely and I know it won't change/get any better.
>>
i dont really like myself, actually i hate myself and i am certain everyone else does too. it is obvious why, i am not that interesting and i fail at pretty much everything ive tried. i havent been able to be who anyone thought i could be and whether or not i will be is uncertain. none of my friends really talk to me anymore, i havent spoken to them since summer really. all my friends are people ive never really met, and probably never will meet. even then, they barely know me and never will since we will never see each other. if i were to stop talking to them, or they to me it wouldnt change a thing. itd be like nothing happened. so i do feel like i dont really matter and i dont think i ever will. its alright tho i guess
>>
File: 1445297017239.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445297017239.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>fall in love with oneitis
>be me
>virgin
>she lives a few hours away
>we manage to see each other every other week or so
>I'm starting to realize my feelings for her arent mutual
>although she is flirty with me
>kinda want to drop her for my own sake
>she has already hurt me enough
>but now she plans on moving really close to me, like she'll be living in the next town over
>within the next month or so

Idk what to do I still have feelings for her, I love spending time with her, we share the same hobbies. But it just hurts that she doesn't feel the same way. I feel unbelievably depressed and just want to move on but shell be moving so close to me and its just going to make this so much harder.

Also we have hooked up several times before. Never fucked though.
>>
It's getting hard to do the simplest tasks, I feel like I'm drowning. I don't want to be a burden on my family. I feel like I can't breath, like there's a lump in my throat and a weight on my chest. Everything has gone downhill but nobody feels it but me. I try to keep it together for my son, but I'm failing. I grew up in a toxic house with toxic people, and I feel like I'm letting myself turn into everything I tried so fucking hard to get away from. I've yelled at him so much lately. I just get so angry. I need help but I can't/won't/don't know how to get it. If I just left, he'd still be loved, he wouldn't even remember me. I don't know why I stay. I just make everyone miserable.
>>
>>24526174
add me:
>>24523304
>>
>>24525217

Are there security tapes? You would have to find some pretext to ask to see them.

Otherwise, posting a craigslist missed connection is probably your only hope. You could check regularly to see if she ever posts one.

Also, that is fucking hot. I'm in the process of getting fit so I can have wild encounters like that. U made it brah.
>>
B,

I'm so lonely. I miss you so much I can't sleep.

G.
>>
>>24521914
i crossdress and sell my pictures and videos to make enough money to eat
>>
I've been fucking this prostitute I found on backpage for a few weeks. She's a super cool chick and recently started calling me just to talk and hang out on a personal level. She is really pretty and super cool, but I don't know how I feel about pursuing a relationship with a girl who fucks and sucks for money. Last night I took her out for dinner and afterward she cried in my car because no one had ever treated her like a real person before. I don't know what to do. Do I see where this goes or do I just end it because she's a prostitute and as such, is irreparably damaged goods.
>>
>>24525202
Work there next year, obviously.
>>
>>24527317
If you believe in a thing call redemption, help her out. If things don't work at least you tried.
>>
>>24527333
I suppose anyone can redeem themselves. She's only 23, and has told me that finding me has changed her pov on life. Her words were "I want to be the kind of person who makes you happy everyday". She says all this stuff to me that makes me feel good about myself, and honestly, she's an awesome person.
>>
>>24527362
I'd go for it, what's there to lose. Just make sure you're ready for whatever. Better yet, just prepare yourself for any outcome.
>>
>>24527371
Yeah... like explaining to my family how we met.
>>
>>24527417
Well good luck with that bub.
>>
I still love you I just don't know if I want to be in a relationship anymore. I do not want to hurt you. Please do not blame yourself.
>>
>>24521914
one of my friends girlfriends nudes are all over the internet and me and my whole friend group have seen them/saved them and neither of them have any idea
>>
>>24527417

plenty of couples lie about how they met. That part is easy.

Does she have a pimp? Does she have STDs? These are actual problems you might have to overcome.
>>
>>24527522
She doesn't have a pimp or anything. No std's either that I know of. I suppose I could get her out of "the life" though which would be a good feeling. I guess I should focus on how she makes me feel and not about how many dicks she has sucked. After all, it's not like you grow up wanting to be a whore, it just happens.
>>
>>24527536

Right. If you want to actually start dating this girl, an STD test for both of you is definitely in order.

I'm assuming you wouldn't want her to continue tricking while you date, so you'd have to ask her if she's okay with that. You would either have to help her find gainful employment or support her yourself - she probably makes quite a bit.
>>
Sure, I'll vent.

I've been in a LDR with a guy on the east coast for nearly 2 years and, despite several lies and serious mental illness on his end (severe depression and borderline personality disorder), he's really sweet. But I feel like we're slowly drifting apart... or the love is becoming one-sided.
Over time we've done less of the things we used to do together like play games or watch YouTube videos. He's too busy with school for us to even talk for hours like we used to. Our calls are all him either typing away or playing games with his other friends, and I have to annoy him and get under his skin for him to even pay attention to me. Even our lewd time isn't that great... for me, at least. (He's the worst dirty-talker EVER) The quality of our time together is nothing like it used to be and I'm unhappy.
No matter how many times I tell him how bad our time together is and that I feel we're growing apart, he just sugarcoats it with how he's gonna fix things and that we'll get through it, but it just doesn't happen. It's all empty promises. It's gotten so bad that I've made friends with other people online and talk to them more than him. (He knows and he's okay with it so long as I don't go out and bang them)
I just want out at this point, but I'm scared he'll try to hurt himself or worse if I go. He threatened to take his life the last time I told him we at least needed a break from each other. It's like I'm sacrificing my happiness for his and I feel trapped.
>>
>>24522291
you can do that best yourself by communicating with him.

maybe he'd enjoy it but has never tried?
>>
>>24527734
You can't let someone hold you hostage. Doing so is what's making you trapped. If you decide to leave, tell him you'll do what you can to help with his suicidal thoughts. Hotlines, seeking help, etc. He's toxic and making your life worse.
>>
I have a secret if you will.

When I was 16 my mum was drunk as hell and she was being aggressive to people and trying to fight, so I grabbed her and sort of pushed her away but because she was so drunk she tripped and smashed head on a window and had a cut on her forehead which left a little scar. It's barely noticeable but I feel terribly guilty because I didn't mean to hurt her. She didn't remember the next morning and assumed she had just fallen by herself. I feel like a terrible person and it makes me want to cry. I love her so much :'(
>>
>>24527795

It was an accident anon. You were just trying to look out for her well being. I'm sure your mum knows you love her, and she loves you back.
>>
>>24527756
Yeah, you're right. I feel like the distance between us is far too great to be held hostage by his instability, but at the same time I'm too far away from him to stop him from doing something he'll regret. I couldn't live with myself knowing that I'd be the reason he'd harm himself.
>>
>>24527962
You wouldn't be the reason. His own personal issues are the reason. He's the one at fault, not you.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 680x544px
I'm conflicted

>want a fuck buddy
>want to be raped and used
>want to be someone's doll to fuck whenever he wants

But then...
>want to wait until marriage

I'm not sure if I should give in and find a fuck buddy until Mr. Right catches my eye or not
but i feel so desperate to be touched, it makes me cry sometimes
>>
>>24528198

Waiting until marriage is such a fucking stupid idea. It makes sex this big scary huge thing when it's really not a big deal at all. Find someone you like, practice safe sex, you'll be fine. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill
>>
>>24528198
I'm in a similar position.

I just want to fuck a woman with no real thought or care but my hang up is that I don't want to father a child with a possibly worthless woman. I just want to grab a woman, toss her on my bed and just fuck the shit out of her, slap her ass and shit.
>>
>>24528242
This so damn much

>stds
>crazy person that will try to have kids so you don't leave
Or will kill you/damage your reputation
>>
>>24528242
Wear a condom lmao
>>
>>24528280
Pretty much. People have some nasty diseases and you reminded me that there are a lot of crazy fucks in the world. I just want to fuck without all the bullshit.

No wonder I'm obsessed with sex toys now.
>>
I'm conflicted about my ex. She was flirting with all of these guys -- probably sneaking around with them as well from what I know -- but every time I called her out on it she just said she was joking. I gave her the benefit of the doubt because it was always them starting it and it wasn't always super crazy just her laughing and teasing back. Okay, sure I guess. I was getting tired of it so I half jokingly asked her if one of them sent a dick pic to her, would that be the line? Then that happened right in front of me and she kept on flirting with him.

I'm pissed the woman who was almost my fiancee ended up being a cheating slut who's now "finding herself" but she's mostly just skipping work, not writing that fucking novel of hers, and generally blowing the money she always claimed not to have. She wants to be fwb and I guess I could, plus I'm not really pining over her: fucked three girls and had a drunken threesome since breaking up with her, but this whole thing just pisses me off.

She's got severe depression, her friends are just enabling her and, for how pissed I am at her, I don't want her to kill herself. Whatever, fucking a friend of mine has been a great distraction at least.
>>
my housemate left her laundry bag out in the open recently and i fapped with her used panties a few times. i'm normally not really that attracted to her but i haven't been laid in a while and inhaling that womanly scent made me fucking diamonds, i was literally shaking i was so turned on. even just thinking about it now gets me hard.
>>
I've been having regular sex with my old crush after bumping into her in a bar. We're both in long term relationships.

She said she loves me today.

>it's a my life gets more complicated kinda episode
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
I'm really sorry. :\ I am legitimately upset and I am taking that as a sign that I should try to say sorry, but I don't have any way to do that. It was a misunderstanding. I get why you'd be upset.

I feel really shitty that you had just opened up to me and I fucking blew it hard. That's very like me. I told you I am terrible at people. I get it if you don't want to be friends, I guess I just want to put it out there that I'm legitimately sad about that. I didn't really tell you anything about me, but I really don't connect with people, like ever. I don't really know how to be a person.
>>
>>24526013
Move on and stop wasting your time.
>>
I keep thinking about my ex. I haven't seen or spoken to him in at least 3 years. Last night, I actually had sex with my bf (we don't have sex very often) and thought about my ex. I almost cried. It didn't turn me on. I just got sad that I will never be with my ex again, and I have dreams about him probably 4 nights a week. No sexy dreams, but just sad dreams where we do shit like meet up and talk about how we will never be together. I think, in these past 3 years, I've had two dreams where we kiss in them. I pretty much wake up crying.

I'm fucking pathetic. I just miss the connection we had when we slept together. We were together for 4 years but still had sex one to three times a day in our last year. With my current bf, we're in our 3rd year of living together, and we have sex like once a week. My boyfriend is much more attractive than my ex, and I am also much more attractive since getting out of my previous relationship. What the fuck. I guess we just don't have the same chemistry.
>>
>>24525193
Turns out she did become a stripper and my desire to die has become all the more strong. Please someone end my life.
>>
All I fucking want is someone to care for me. I want a real relationship and to be happy. I've tried talking to girls and I'm really approachable as a person. Everyone thinks I'm friendly and "amazing" but not boyfriend material. And I'm not unattractive by any means. What the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>24521914
I'm way smarter than my husband and a lot if my family but I play dumb because for some,reason they e always thought I'm stupid so I've just always played into ,but I'm sick of it. I'm about to blow my cover.
>>
I think I've fallen for a friend of mine who is 33 years my senior and I'm not sure if I should tell her. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>24523246
Why stifle yourself with fear when you are in such a great position to consider the possibilities?
>young enough
>millionaire

You can uproot and go anywhere whenever you like. You need to love yourself first and do whatever you need to do to make that happen, only after will it be possible to find actual affection.
Never mention your financial reality or you will only find manipulative 'affection'.
>>
>>24531338
I'm very confident in my abilities. And i do love myself. I just find it extremely hard to open up to other people. I want to learn. I beg for someone to help me get through this.
I'm aware now that i shouldn't be mentioning my financials when trying to meet someone, but it's plain impossible because everyone knows me. The people who talk to me and the people i talk to are people who know what i do for a living. I dress and act like everyone else.
I'm quite confident in doing business. It's just that i can't seem to be confident when i need to show what's truely in my heart. I feel like i would just arm that person to hurt me later. Showing my heart means i expose my weaknesses and i find that very hard to do. Maybe it's because i'm too prideful or something. I've always been very introverted, but it seems i'm even losing my social skills now.
>>
>>24531516
It's the nature of the the bond you are establishing that is the problem, it sounds like you simply will not allow yourself to be vulnerable or equally vulnerable.

>I'm aware now that i shouldn't be mentioning my financials when trying to meet someone, but it's plain impossible because everyone knows me.

That's what I mean with 'possibilities', with all that money you could just get an apartment in another city, country or climate or whatever you like, do literally anything at all that mildly interests you in the community and introduce and appear however you like.
No one has to know anything and you have the freedom to move on and go back whenever you like.
>>
>>24531577
Moving is unreasonable. I work 12-17 hours a day and i employ people here. I can't run my business if i live in another part of the country. I invest everything into my carreer. I can't go away or leave it behind.

I don't make any "bonds" with people. My only language is business. I seem to have "forgotten" how to make a normal bond. As an equal. It's not just me who's alienating myself, it's the people around me who enforce it even more. I don't know how to break it. People treat me VERY differently since my success. I'm still myself, i don't care about the money in the least. I only care about my work. I just love what i do. I just want to be treated like everyone else. People think i'm some untouchable God.
People only contact me when they need me. I never contact anyone. Girls are overly nice (fake) to me and constantly hit on me. I hate it. This only started happening since my success and it makes me unable to trust anyone's intentions.
>>
I still love her... My wife doesn't know
>>
>>24527859
thank you. so much. its nice to just hear that
>>
I've slept with several of my in-laws, including a cousin that my wife is really close to.
>>
I might be pregnant and I'm considering abortion.
>>
>>24531960
You aren't alone dude.

As for me..

I'm in my late 20's, stuck in a sexless marriage with a wife who doesn't look or act anything like how I met her.. The one thing holding me back from leaving is our beautiful child.
>>
Goin threw it to just feel like the girl i mnew is gone and just always bitchy i cant stand it.... Am i wrong for wanti g to come home for lunch from work tk eat but guess wat never any food or never even a ask of are u hungry ir thirsty or never a clean towel for wen i wanna come home and just shower..... Have been trying not to make a move for sex to see how long it will take her tk make the first move.... Its been a week and a half... Someone help me wat do i do... Just had a baby 3 months ago
>>
>>24521926
Anyone have input on those two posts in the old thread?
>>
>>24521914

>have really good friend
>probably only friend I havent made on growlr (although met him through someone I met on growlr)
>besides some playful groping we've never had sex
>super attracted to him
>crave physical affection from him and want his cock
>pretty sure he knows im attracted to him (hes not an idiot) and he has said Im cute
>always want to bring it up but cant
>too worried how it will effect out friendship
>never say anything but have these pent up feelings when around him

what do?
>>
I am a hypocrite when it comes to so many things. Bothers me a deal but then again; everyone is a hypocrite. Also, feel like I have no true friends and bashed by social anxiety. Hope everyone's problems here get sorted out
>>
I've gone from moving back in with my mom at 29 2 years ago making 250/week as a stock clerk to living on my own again and making more money than I ever have in my life. I finally have a job outside of retail/restaurants. For the first time in my adult life, I'm financially stable.

I do feel like I'm really behind most people my age though. I'll be 32 in a few months. Always single, never had sex, don't travel much, spent my college years sitting in my dorm/apartment living like a high schooler, took me until this year to find a decent job. I don't really have the life experience that most people my age seem to have. I don't know if it's too late to catch up. I just keep wondering that even though I've tried so hard to get my life on track, I'm just going to end up alone and miserable.
>>
>>24533294
Just start sucking his dick next time you hangout
>>
File: 1438720006431.jpg (47KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1438720006431.jpg
47KB, 483x504px
I'm getting ghosted hard right now and it sucks dick. We were only seeing each other for a few weeks but it was certainly past the okay with ghosting portion (which would be the first couple of dates or so). I had met his parents and his friends knew about me. The least he could have done was shoot me a shitty "didn't feel chemistry" or even "you're kind of an asshole" text. All I need is a text.

feels pretty bad, man.
>>
I should be sleeping
>>
I've been lonely for more than a fair share of my life, but that fact has really started to eat at me over the past few years.

I don't really know what to do about it any more. I'm emotionally unstable and really shouldn't be around people. It's been said that one must love one's self before they love others, but I don't think I can do that. I could also become a better person in order to increase my chances of being loved, but I don't know what a better version of me would be like.

I don't have anyone with whom I can discuss my life without feeling like I'm using them as an emotional crutch. I used to have someone for whom I could share my feelings, but he has a better lifestyle now and has outgrown me a bit, while I'm still stuck in the same place. Frankly, I miss him.
>>
>>24527512
Wish I knew if this was you or not...
>>
I'm losing my attraction to human women and I've already lost any ability to meaningfully communicate with them. I bet too much on my last relationship and then let myself lapse too long after. Now I'm a degenerate
>>
>>24533838
Talk to me
>>
>>24522291

Dated a girl for two years. One day she laughed, looked over at me and said, "You're always so nice when we have sex."

Then I picked her up, slung her over my shoulder, threw her on our bed, ripped her panties off and fucked her until she was a quivering mass of girl meat.

Had she never suggested she wanted to be treated otherwise, I never would've known she liked rougher sex. Boy were things interesting for the next few years we were together...
>>
>>24534919
That's an awesome story, I just know he is not into stuff like that. If kinky sex has come up in discussion some time, like there's mention of it on TV or whatever, he says he doesn't understand how people could be into that. And if I say anything to hint that I'm more open minded about it he seems almost disturbed by the idea.
>>
>>24534923

He doesn't understand, so teach him. Start small by putting his hands on your throat while in missionary, or in your hair while on your hands and knees. Give him a blowjob and put his hands on the back of your head. Encourage him to fuck you harder.

He doesn't know if he likes it, he just knows he's not supposed to.
>>
>>24534943
I understand what you're saying but it's just not anywhere near as appealing to me if I have to do the work. I don't even feel like giving him blowjobs when he's such a pussy about everything. My lack of arousal sometimes is part of the problem - I do appreciate that.
>>
Girlfriend of 5 years dumped me, gave shitty reasons and excuses but I'm over that anyway. But life has gotten so much shitter. Would have hung myself this afternoon if my sister didn't pop over for a surprise visit with my niece.

Can't escape the demons in my head
>>
>>24534946

Well, as long as you're looking for excuses you'll find them. Being a sub isn't always about being lavished with attention. Sometimes you have to encourage the one you want to be your master, to show them it's ok to treat you like you want to be treated.

You want your boyfriend to fuck you like the cum hungry slut you are? You want him to rail you from behind while his buddy makes you choke on his dick? You want him to correctly name you, to shame you, to slap your ass raw, fuck your throat raw, fill your cunt and ass with cum? You want him and only him to put you in your place?

Then put in the work or move on and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Earn your servitude or find it, the choice is yours.
>>
>>24522263
same
why am i here
>>
>>24534957
>You want your boyfriend to fuck you like the cum hungry slut you are? You want him to rail you from behind while his buddy makes you choke on his dick? You want him to correctly name you, to shame you, to slap your ass raw, fuck your throat raw, fill your cunt and ass with cum? You want him and only him to put you in your place?
I want all of that and I love how you describe it, but honestly I wonder if it could only work with a different guy, which sounds horrible to say I know.
>>
>>24534961

Now you sound like you want to cuckold him. It's clear you don't respect him as a man, given how you've spoken of him so far. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a suitable man in mind already and are here looking for validation.
>>
>>24534979
I might glance at guys but then I'm sure he does the same for girls, it's only human. I have no intention of cheating on him. I don't love him any less because he doesn't do everything I'm looking for sexually. And I do respect him.
>>
>>24534983

You're all over the map.

You love and respect him but he's a pussy. You want him to dominate you but you don't want to earn the privilege. You want to be debased but are too prissy to make it clear. You want him to be your master but you think another man might be better.

If you can't find your focus, how can he be expected to read you properly, or be comfortable sharing in your wishes?
>>
>>24534998
I know I'm fucked up :( I've always been indecisive which is part of the reason I like it when a man takes charge.
>>
>>24535002

When a man takes charge, he'll tell you to do things you won't want to do. Consider showing him he's your master to be his unspoken first distasteful command. He'll either meet and possibly exceed your expectations, or you'll know it's time to move on.

But don't pretend any longer that he's the problem. You'll both be happier for it.

And by the way, no matter how badly I've degraded a sub in the past, no matter how they've debased themselves for me, I've never thought of or spoken of them to others--even when anonymous--as disdainfully as you have shown your thoughts to be for your boyfriend here. Trust and respect are paramount for the kind of relationship you're looking for, on both ends. Keep that in mind going forward. Though I may call my subs horrible names when in session, though I may push them to their physical and mental limits, I have nothing but love, affection, respect, and gratitude for them during and after--they who entrust themselves entirely to me. This must be earned and maintained by both sides through honesty and openness.
>>
>>24535022
Maybe it is time to move on :(
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 360x480px
>>24521914
please someone let me show you my body on cam
>>
>>24535023

There's no guarantee that will fix your problem. If you love him, work to fix it. If not, you still have work to do before you'll deserve a master.

Being a good sub isn't just doing what you're told.
>>
>>24535063
I think you would know how to treat me
>>
>>24535064

No, I wouldn't. You don't know how you want to be treated, or how to allow yourself to learn. You haven't given yourself permission to fully be a sub.

I just really hope 50 Shades of Grey wasn't what planted the seed for your fantasies.
>>
>>24535074
>I just really hope 50 Shades of Grey wasn't what planted the seed for your fantasies.
Ha, no. It goes back much further, I've always been this way in my fantasies.

I think you'd put me in my place for being a such a horrible messed-up bitch.
>>
>>24535077

Funny enough, the best subs I've ever had were some of the strongest and most successful people you could ever meet. They were people who managed star teams, who were responsible for contracts that were global in scope, who made decisions day in and day out that affected thousands if not tens of thousands.

In short, they were people who knew themselves and weren't afraid to assert their identities, their wants and needs, to
the fullest.

Why are you such a special snowflake that you deserve to have your hand held while taking the journey to that place?

Sort your own drama out. That isn't the job of your future master.
>>
>>24535084
I don't deserve anything, I just want to serve, and to be used.
>>
>>24535087
There is nothing fun about a servant who brings nothing to the table.
>>
>>24535087

Then pull your shit together and find your backbone. If you can't admit freely and openly to your current boyfriend what you want, your boyfriend who you claim to love, respect, and trust, how will you do so to a stranger to your fullest capability?
>>
>>24535094
I'd bring my willing submission, an opportunity for someone to degrade me, and my body
>>
>>24535101
I believe that you are mistaking your insecurities for submission. The submission you see in porn is not what the true world or domination and submission is like.
>>
>>24535105
Yes I'm definitely insecure. I know that porn is not reality though. I just know there are people in relationships where the guy treats the girl like his slave in the bedroom, and I want one of those.
>>
>>24535112

Good luck. With your attitude you're likely to end up with an abuser rather than a Master.
>>
>>24535112
>>24535116
Seconding this as some one who ended up in that sort of situation
>>
>>24535118
Tell us about it?
>>
I am 6'4" tall, strong, white, male, an engineering student...
In near every way it seems, I have everything going for me. But I hate myself. I have grown up with everyone hating me for so long that now I have internalized it. My peers hated me for being a nerd, my teachers hated me for getting in fights, my family hated me for getting in trouble, I have always had very few friends and never had a girlfriend. I am so used to people hating me that being complimented makes me angry because it must be some kind of joke. The other day a girl approached me and asked me out, and I treated her like shit because I thought she was making fun of me, and the moment she left, my classmates asked me why I turned away a girl like her. I feel angry and sad nonstop, and I don't know how to be happy anymore. My entire life has been nothing but a downward spiral and I know where it is going, and I am surprised I didn't kill myself years ago.
>>
>>24535120
Was extremely naive and inexperienced. Ended up with a guy who seemed great and kind of guided me through the whole sex thing. Being dominated worked well with me because I had no clue what I would be doing anyway so it lessened some of the anxiety. He just kept escalating - getting me to do shit I didn't want to do, forcing himself on me and shit. He went from romantic outside of the relationship into being more controlling until he was even keylogging my computer. Since I hadn't even properly kissed someone before him I wasn't sure what was normal in sex and only when he started grabbing my wrists and yelling at me in public did I realise how much he'd changed. It was only after he pushed me into just full mental breakdown that I realised this was not what a relationship was supposed to look like - kinky or no. Waited until I was safe and ready to disappear, broke up with him and ran.

It's been a few years and now I'm in a very healthy relationship. Still pretty depressed, I've got some OCD coping behaviours and sometimes get PTSD-like freakouts in sex but he understands :)

I wouldn't go back into the BDSM lifestyle but I don't think it's inherently bad. But you need to be CAREFUL. SO careful.
>>
>>24535138
Sorry to hear that :( I think I would see those warning sides, I only want it in the bedroom. But I understand how easy it is to be led into an abusive situation like that. Glad you are doing better now.
>>
>>24535138

I'm glad you got away and found someone who respects you. Finding the strength and self confidence to escape that kind of a situation is no small thing. I hope that awareness helps.

>>24535120

Being a sub isn't about being told what to do, about being weak.

In some ways, subs are more powerful than their doms. I have too much ego and pride to allow myself to be properly dommed. I'm too stiff. I'd break before I bent.

My subs though, they amaze me sometimes in how deep they're able to bury their ego, their pride, their preconceived notions in order to reach the heights of pleasure I bring them to.

In some ways, I have to admit I'm slightly jealous. I also have to admit that, while I tell them what to do, it is sometimes they who are actually in control.
>>
>>24535123
Hey dude, it's time you start living for yourself. Fuck what other people think, just do what you want to do and you'll find yourself much happier
>>
File: material.jpg (99KB, 696x909px) Image search: [Google]
material.jpg
99KB, 696x909px
Any anons have advice on lowering sex drive? Ideally pills or mental exercises.

I was on an antihistamine for a while which totally turned that part of me off, and it was fantastic, but I can't remember the name and it wasn't OTC.
>>
> Wife & I had drifted apart.
> Suspect she's cheating.
> Come home early 1 day & see car in front driveway - it looks like it belongs to a friend of mine
> Quietly go in & peek at them fucking on our bed. It is my wife & my friend
> Leave without them knowing I was there
> Best friend is married with 2 kids
> Confront him later & tell him he can continue to fuck my wife but he has to do what I tell him otherwise I tell his wife. He says ok
> Next time he organises to fuck my wife I get him to arrange it at a hotel at night
> Wife makes some bullshit excuse to go out with friends
> I go to hotel. Let myself into room
> Its jet black & my friend has my wife tied up on bed. Hes pumping her with a condom on like we agreed
> Arms & legs tied, lights are low. She's blindfolded
> I go in & instantly diamonds
> He climbs off her & straight away I fuck her like crazy
> I hear her moan in pain as I dry hump her ass
> I see her piss herself when I fuck her so hard she cums
> I blow my load deep inside her & leave. My friend climbs back on and fucks her until he blows.
> We do this about 4 to 5 times.
> Wife gets pregnant inside 3 months.
> My wife and I celebrate. I act like its mine even though she thinks it might not be, even though I know it more than likely is.
> We have a boy. It looks like me but it could also look like my friend.
> Wife tells me boy isn't mine as we weren't fucking at the time of conception. She says she was fucking my friend & hes leaving his wife for her and his new son.
> My best friend says hes not leaving wife, so my wife is left on her own with her kid.
> I leave her but have a copy of my sons dna test done and have it delivered to her door with her name on it to prove the boy is mine.
> She calls up & says son is mine. I say its impossible we were'nt having sex for that 3 to 4 month period.
> She becomes confused & lost.
> Hit party scene & meet new girl 6 years younger than me. Body like goddess.
> My life moves on as my seed grows and grows.
>>
>>24536058
Savage
>>
>>24536058
There goes my hero, living the good life
>>
File: kjhf 103.jpg (444KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kjhf 103.jpg
444KB, 1200x1600px
I'm in an 8 year relationship that I want out of, except I'm pretty sure my partner will commit suicide if I leave. They've never threatened me with it, they're not abusive or controlling like that. I just know that my leaving them would send them spiraling ever deeper into their depression.

I still love them and they are my best friend, I'm just unhappy and I'm tired of dating. I need to be alone and I feel shitty for not wanting a relationship.
>>
>>24535123
Yeah, anon. You won't be happy until you start living for you. Nobody is ever going to know you 100%. Learn to get approval from yourself and then worry about other people.
>>
I've been slowly developing a cuckold fetish. I fell in love with my FWB, and so did she (she was on suicide watch when I moved away for college).

She rebound-fucked a friend of a year to get over me, and is now officially in a relationship with him. We fucked like less than ten times, she was my first fuck, and it bugs the shit out of me that he's made her cum. She told me she wasn't sure if she even could cum when we were fucking (her ex of a year never managed to do it), so I didn't always spend too much time on foreplay. I feel so inadequate. I went back home and asked her to be my gf, I'm worried she rejected me purely because the sex with new guy was mindblowing or something. New guy was also a virgin like me so totally equal playing field. Guess I can take solace in the fact that her meds have destroyed her libido most likely.
>>
I'm an old wizard and my lone wolf shield will probably explode very soon. Please, all of you, enjoy the fact that you are having experiences of love.
>>
Should I wish the girl I referred to her >>24521926 a happy birthday next month?

She was one of the few who did for me back in May, but we are not terribly close. Obviously.
>>
File: 4 colors.jpg (11KB, 342x282px) Image search: [Google]
4 colors.jpg
11KB, 342x282px
I'm 21 and I've never had any experience with dating. (Never been approached, very few friends I've been interested in enough to ask out and don't have the courage to anyway.)

I made friends with this one girl who's really smart, genuinely funny, expressive, and fairly cute too. She even broke the physical-touch barrier once when we were joking around. I was considering trying to overcome my fear and asking her out, when she randomly brought up politics and asked me if I'm voting.

I lean conservative on a hunch (this I hide from all my leftist friends, which is to say all my friends), but I'm fully aware that's because I was raised that way - I'm smart enough to know that I've never studied enough economics, history, politics, philosophy, etc. to know what the ideal form of government is or who would make a better president. And that's assuming I could study it from an unbiased perspective. So, with the observation that I can't change anything anyway, I don't vote.

In response to her question, I say no. She get's all pissed off and leaves the club meeting we were in. I don't know if we can still be friends, but either way I have zero interest in her now after seeing that MAJOR red flag. And I'm pretty pissed off too, because I thought I actually had a chance at a relationship with someone. I'm sad.

My ears are also fucked up (random pain since March) and none of the doctors know why. Now I think I have earwax impacted in my ear - I'm going to my campus doctor on Monday, but they're usually shit for everything except that which you can fix yourself. I don't want to pay big bucks for the local ENT to look at my ear either, because last time he caused my all kinds of pain with a bizzare suction thing that didn't do anything, and then he stopped before finishing because it hurt too much for me to sit still. I then went to another ENT in my home state that actually got the job done with regular tools, but that also hurt a lot.
>>
File: 1470849369147.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1470849369147.png
888KB, 998x1096px
[vent]
I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin. The lack of sex isn't what bothers me, in fact I'm really old fashioned and would ideally want my first time as well as my wife's (>implying) to be on our wedding night. What is killing me inside is that no girl has ever shown interest in me. I never really thought about it until I got out of college, but normal guys have had several serious relationships by this time. People get into relationships all the time and don't think twice about it. Something is wrong with me, aside from just being an ugly boring manlet. I am a defective human being, and I will die cold and alone without ever knowing the tender touch of a woman who loves me deeply. Finding love is pretty much all I want and all I can think about these days, and I can never have it.
[/vent]
>>
>>24538037
Your problem is that you expect girls to show interest in you. Girls will only ever show interest first for 5% of men. For the other 95% you must make yourself be noticed.
>>
Fuck. I just banged out my brothers wife like a 2 dollar whore. She got dropped off at my place drunk as fuck complaining that thier sex life sucks. Comes onto me hard and tells me she just wants to be fucked. Within 5 minutes, I'm balls deep in her from behind and yanking her head back her hair. I made her cum three times, to the point her legs give out and she's shuddering like an epileptic. She stares me straight in the eyes while blowing me and didn't swallowing every bit of cum she can suck from my cock. Part of me is excited... part of me is sick. How the fuck did this happen?
>>
Have you put yourself in social situations in which you can meet women? If you're old-fashioned in the religious sense I'm sure there's church groups. Try volunteering for animal shelter or signing up for a dance class. You don't have to make a tinder account and have a string of one night stands to find the "one". But you do have to put some effort in.
>>
>>24535993
SSRIs killed my dick. Pretend you're depressed and get pils?
>>
i know this probably going to be perceived as "oh boo hoo crocodile tears" but I have seriously been put in a worse mental condition due to this sort of fucked feminism that berates men. Like I constantly feel like I am innately an oppressor due to my gender and that if I have any bad experience with a woman that its my fault. I feel incredibly shaky and unsure of myself all the time in terms of any romantic situation because it's been ingrained in me through fucking twitter posts, articles, viral anecdotes, internet personalities that my presence in a woman's life as a romantic partner is obstructive to them, regardless of how many efforts I make to be honest, understanding and someone to listen. This all sounds like some douchey "nice guys finish last" garbage but I have such a big insecurity about myself because I just feel like I can never do anything right and that if anything ever ends poorly with a woman that it's my fault and any feelings present in that woman are justified and valid whereas I am too ignorant to have valid feelings. And that I just use woman as a source to drain them emotional for my own personal closure, even if I don't do this objectively I can't escape the mindset that this is implicit. That I am destitute being born male and I am doing the world a favor if I were not around.
>>
I only eat things that have been inside of me. So when i go to sleep i would insert it and after waking up i would eat. So thats my breakfast. For lunch i insert smth right after breakfast. Ive done this for few months now. And it helped me become healthier. I dislike vegetables but now i eat carrot which was inside of me and it tastes great. Same goes for fruit now i can eat pears and apples...
>>
>>24538986
Realize the vast vast majority of women don't think that way. A lot of the articles and shit are meant to be provocative for the clicks. If you're self-aware enough to actually be worried about it, you're probably a fine dude. Your feelings are perfectly valid and worth just as much.
>>
>>24538986
Around 26% (Or less) of women in the western world identify themselves as "feminists". Unfortunately for everybody, that minority of women is very loud and claims to speak for all women.

The fact that you're falling for the anti-male propaganda and actually loathing yourself because of it is pretty shit.

Maybe you'd feel less bad if you actually read up on some of the assertions that feminists make about men and society because you would have concrete evidence that you aren't doing anything wrong by existing with a penis and that they're just talking out of their asses because they're out of things to complain about in the western world.
>>
>>24529657
for some reason (copious amounts of marijuana) i found this fucking hilarious. i play dumb at work all the time
>>
>>24538986
This is so stupid. There are things men do wrong and things women do wrong, for a long time we've ignored what we did wrong to women and there are still things men are oppressed by but less then women. Instead of drowning in your despair you can listen to what they say, figure out if it's meant for you or not, try to better yourself and move on. This is not just a thing with feminism but also racism etc. People are sharing stories about how they've been hurt and you're redirecting them to make yourself the victim and that is beyond pathetic.
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>24535022
why do women want their men to understand how they feel without communicating it? you want him to do it but you dont want to have to say to do it? stop it ho.
>>
File: 1473383092684.jpg (24KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1473383092684.jpg
24KB, 399x399px
I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE TELL TO STOP BEING DEPRESSED AND TO THINK POSITIVE FUCKING HAPPY GO LUCKY ULTRA NORMIE BLUEPILL SHEEP THEY'VE NEVER HAD A BUMB IN THEIR LIFE I CANT JUST FUCKING SNAP OUT OF THIS EVEN IF I WANTED TO JUST FUCK ME UP RÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
>>
I used my straight roommates flesh light when he was out of town

I have a huge crush on him.

It was fucking awesome.
>>
You're acting like you got news, like you're the only one with the shitty ending
I lost everyone and unlike you I can't drink away my pain, I have to stay aware and pretend like I'm fine so people wouldn't think I'm "unstable" and must never be let out of guardianship.
>>
>>24523246
Nearly in the same boat these days
Sometimes its even hard to talk to normal people, you want to go straight to talking about yourself, what you have done and how "impressive" you must be. Thing that sucks is most people don't care and they're still trying to make it. I have stopped bringing up where I work, what I do and who I am just so other people won't be uncomfortable around me..
>>
>>24523213
What are you taking?
>>
i'm into guys, but no one knows...never acted on it and only dated women so far. eats me up though
>>
I just want to snap out o it and be me and live my life. It's hard to no fall into helpless little girl mode all the time. I'm a dude ffs
>>
>>24523246
cry me a fkn river
>>
File: crymeariver.gif (913KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
crymeariver.gif
913KB, 500x341px
>>24540226
k.
Have a good life, wageslave cuck.
>>
Fucked my friend on party when she was too drunk to remember anything. She got pregnant and guilt tripped her boyfriend into marrying her.
>>
>>24540256
I doubt you'll find anything else than cucks and gold diggers from here.
>>
>>24539111
Oh, please. "We both do things wrong, but men more so than women." Please, share your idea of something women do "wrong" and men do "wrong". I would love to hear your examples.

For that matter, tell me one thing white people do "wrong" related to race, and something black people do "wrong".

Because I'm pretty sure I can give you a reason why any thing you say we've done "wrong" isn't oppression, sexism, or racism.

For example, a common one: "Women weren't allowed to work, they had to take care of the house!"

Women were "allowed" to work, except the responsibility of working and providing was given to the man, whose entire purpose was to make money to support his wife and family that had no responsibilities besides housekeeping. Who did that really "oppress"?

Stop the bullshit oppression olympics and "X is a bigger victim than Y" mentality.
>>
I honestly think it is time to start living again. I moved 1500 miles to another state, and made a plan to stay here for some time and than move back where grew up. but honestly, I should probably start living again and settle down in this state. It just sucks being so far away from my family,
>>
I meet up with married men from CL and give them BJs. Don't know why but it turns me on doing it.
>>
>>24521914

I'm a nationalist socialist surrounded by liberals
>>
I think he's cheating on me again, close friends were hinting about it. I've tried to confront him an he denied, he knows I don't believe his words and is tying hard to keep me because this is the last chance I'm giving him. I caught him before and he confessed... Once a cheater always a cheater?
>>
File: 1448503721171.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1448503721171.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
I'm extremely lonely after a 12 year breakup. I don't know what to do with myself. It's hard not thinking about her even though I know I could never ever get back with her.
>>
I saw my business partner's significant other OD in his bed and didn't do anything to save her life
>>
I work as a banquet waiter at a luxurious hotel. I pee on the lobster bisque, fart on the meringue, sneeze on the braised endive and cum on the mushroom cream
I also burned my best friend's condo down so that he'd have to live with me
>>
>>24541694
i too watched breaking bad, anon
>>
>>24541714
i too watched fight club, anon
>>
>>24541506
he is def cheating on you. why did you stay with him after the first time? ur dumb
>>
I sold one of my brothers as a slave to some Ishmaelites
>>
I took my boss's wife out one night on his request and ended up having to save her from an overdose
>>
>>24541750
Vincent?
>>
I secretly met and befriended my boyfriend's mistress. We ended up taking naked pictures of each other.
>>
I kept a guy trapped in a room for 15 years and made him fuck his daughter
>>
I was interrogated for hours by the police for a crime I didn't commit. When I finally convinced them that everything that happen was the truth they let me go. The secret: I did commit the crime
>>
>>24541801
Oldboy
>>24541819
The usual suspects

Come on guys, it's boring already.
>>
>>24541843
of course it's boring if you don't do any of the hard ones
try this >>24541776
>>
>>24541861
I'm sorry, I only watch good movies.
>>
I went to police academy and became a member of the special investigations unit. I'm secretly associated with one of the most dangerous mobsters in the city
>>
Can't wait to vote for trump!
>>
>>24541864
you mean you only watch popular movies
>>
I fuckig hate being average looking. I want to have lots of casual sex with hot girls, and I can't because of it.
>>
I secretly helped my father hook up with my mother
>>
>>24541900
Fun fact: A movie can be popular and good at the same time.
>>
>>24541909
Fun fact: A movie can be unpopular and good at the same time.
>>
>>24541914
That wasn't my argument, though. Nice try.
>>
I know that an ex-colleague was responsible for a major terrorist attack on NY but can't tell people because the attack ended up bringing people together, thus making the world a better place
>>
>>24541920
honestly I don't care what you think as long as you keep guessing
>>
I faked a movie production in order to smuggle people out of an unstable country
>>
I faked my own death and killed a man in cold blood in order to get my husband to stay married to me
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468733786408.jpg (162KB, 1489x1696px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468733786408.jpg
162KB, 1489x1696px
Could use some advice regarding an ex.

Kik: rustedbrolly
>>
>>24541941
>>24541936
All these movies
>>
I'm addicted to cocaine.
>>
I'm about 25,000$ in debt and it's only gonna get worse.
>>
i dont want to get over my ex i dont want to forget her we both still love each other and want to be together. i feel as if we might get back together soon but idk anymore
>>
I feel like crying but the tears dont come out. She left a pretty huge hole in me, and I dont even know why her reason was for doing that. Ive been hurt many times before but its becoming to feel like this feeling if emptiness and sadness is becoming part of me so it doesnt kill as much as it did the first few times. All i wanted was to make her happy but I guess I couldnt do that.
>>24542321
Im sorry man, its hard but be prepared to face reality.
>>
>>24542112
How'd you meet your dealer? I've only done coke with a hooker I've been seeing whom has since stopped.
>>
>>24543196
Coworker
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478412052836.jpg (38KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478412052836.jpg
38KB, 564x564px
I don't know how to choose a career. What should I do with my life?

I needs help!

Kik: rustedbrolly
>>
i'm bi curious, i sometimes Pretend to be a girl and sext. I have fooled so many guys on here..... and i make sure everything seems over legit,
>>
To the outside observer, i'm your average straight guy. But I fantasize about being fucked by a man. Also attracted to men much older than me.
>>
I'm an older guy, recently divorced and all I want is a young girl (18+) to take care of and make my little pet.
>>
Me and my best friend got drunk and high the other night and he railed me while we watched porn. Now I wanna do it again
>>
I enjoy incest erotica stories but i gag at the thought of having sex with a family member
>>
I haven't really talked to anyone about this, so I suppose I'll vent here. My wife and I got married 3 months ago, and I still haven't fully penetrated her. She's 5'3, I'm 6'3". She'd never even so much as fingered herself before, and then we got married. I mean, sure, she'd played with her clip, but never before had foreign objects entered her vagina until our wedding night. We've worked at it, but even now, I can barely get 1/4 of the way into her before we have to stop on account of the blood. Like a decent human being, I always stop and perform aftercare when she begins bleeding. I never want her to feel used, and she loves me for it. However, this does mean that sexual encounters sometimes completely skip the "me cumming" phase, which is singularly frustrating to me, as a sexually hungry male. As a result of the pain, she wants sex less and less, and I'm left wondering what in the hell I'm supposed to do. I'm thirsty as all hell, and my wife cannot physically sate me, due to the aversion to sex that this pain has caused. God dammit, this is frustrating. I feel for her, I do. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. Even with daily working at it, she has only expanded to fit 1/4 of my 7.5 inches.
>>
Clit, not clip. Fucking phone.
>>
>>24541410

i am a radical right-anarchist and im surrounded by socialists and blind nationalists
>>
I'm quite sure I was born with a brain defect. Everything up to this point is just trying to delay my future suicide with some stupid optimistic crap.
>>
>>24544586
That's why you don't marry people you never fucked.
How the fuck did you even get that retarded Idea in the first place?
>>
>>24544910
Usually, it's a culture/religious thing. A lot of the time, vaginismus and/or sexual incompatibility fucks this up.
>>
I fell in love with a boy who lives really far away from me, across boarders and thousands of miles, lets call him M. M tells me he's different then who he presents himself as online but even if he is all the bad things he sees in himself, I still want to try. I broke up with my boyfriend, in a twisted effort to see if M would peruse something with me. He rejected me, flat out saying "I'm rejecting you" and even now I cant stop loving him. I'm being irrational and selfish and I understand that, but for some reason this sad boy has me wrapped around his finger, and I don't even want not to be.
M, I'm sorry I blocked you, I just love you to much for my own good, I can't be the friend you need me to be
>>
>>24523246
How about traveling? Go to the Caribbean or something. I recommend Punta Cana.
>>
Met a girl about a year ago online. We immediately clicked, we talked all day, everyday for months. She didn't live to far away and she sent me pics, kinda cute. She doesn't drive so I drove to her. I knew she was kind of chubby, turns out she is massive. Conversation turns sour(I couldn't deal with the weight) and we stop talking. Fast forward about 6 months later and we start talking again, I don't remember who started. I was going through a bad time emotionally, and she was there for me. We grow closer, but I don't want to see her because the weight. She becomes furious and stops talking to me cold turkey. I think about her everyday, and I miss her so much. we were both fucked up emotionally and I hope that she's OK.
>>
I'm hopelessly empty. I go through jobs so fast; usually breakdown or just cut and run. I currently live with my long-term partner, who I love to no end, but sometimes I flirt with strangers just to feel something. I used to abuse drugs when I was a teenager, but I quit them because I thought it would make me happier. Now I'm stealing wine from grocery stores and smoking ditch weed, just to get a taste of how it used to be. It feels like there aren't any answers. I don't crave death or anything, but living barely feels worth it.
>>
>>24521914
Im really fucking unhappy in my relationship. I love him. But he is not faithful. He screams at me. He hits me. Tonight he threw ny phone and laptop outside and locked me out, then sprayed me with a fire hydrant and a hose.

I know this isn't a good relationship and the abuse will only get worse in time. Why am I so weak? Why can't I just get the courage to leave? Im sure my mom would let me stay with her for a while.

I guess I feel its impossible to find another person i love who will also love me
>>
>>24544586
Youre supoosed to deal with it. You willingly entered a strictly monogamous relationship with someone. Suffer through it. Jack off. Try putting it in her mouth. Surely her mouth and hands work.
>>
>>24545408
this. fuck her face and then go to town on her puss? eat her asshole while she jacks you? penetration isnt end all be all... get her some cute, small dildos and start to use those during... but maybe just eat each other for a while, giving her some orgasms without the blood so she'll wanna keep going
>>
I hate myself end
>>
>>24541902
girls like confidence, and money, too.

>>24542112
same

>>24542240
quit going to college in america

>>24542321
there are so many people in the world. romantically, and like who'd suck your dick. fuck that bitch.
>>
>>24545393
um go to your family... just for a while. don't even have to break up with him, just go to your parent's for a while. it'll be good to have a break and new perspective. being away from the chaos helps.

ps you deserve love and happiness dont let anyone tell you anything else
>>
>>24545442
Thanks anon... I appreciate it.
>>
I'm regretting my engagement and who I had a child with. Don't regret my child- just him. He's the biggest lying piece of shit I've ever met and I'm convinced he pretends to love me.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (150KB, 568x648px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
150KB, 568x648px
>>24521914
I'm so sick of mindgames and distrustful of most normal women, I'm tempted to try dating escorts/prostitutes/strippers/etc, because I feel like there's a clear understanding as to what is going on, and therefore it's easier to communicate problems and what not.

There's no "How dare you even think I'm cheating" shit, only to find out that Jamal is hiding in the closet to your left. Talking to a few strippers about the relationship between stripper and customer, I feel like they know full well what causes someone to feel attraction, and by knowing the game, they know how to squeeze a profit. But by knowing the game, I think that it in effect puts all cards on the table, and should an issue occur, we can more effectively work things out

This may or may not sound coherent at all, and if it's unintelligible, I apologize. It's 2AM and I'm depressed as hell. I just want to find someone who I can love and trust, especially if I'm fucking up. I want to do better, but how the fuck can I do better when I get no feedback. Only lies, deceit and manipulation.

It's embarrassing as hell
>>
>>24539113
Men are direct, factual communicators. Women are indirect, emotional communicators.

If a man has to be told something, he has already failed the "social competence" test. Women want valuable men; valuable men know how to read and lead others.
>>
I hooked up with a guy from Craigslist. I picked him up and drove us to the back parking lot of a church. We got in the back of my suv and started stripping. I started by sucking his cock. Only thing I could think is "omg he's huge" and not huge as in pong dick but fat. Maybe 4" long but fucking thick as he'll. Once he was nice and hard I turned around, lubed up his cock and let him go to work. There was some pain at first, then I calmed down and loosened up. That's when the pleasure kicked in, but sadly it didn't last. He only hit my prostate a few times and overall didn't pleasure me very much. I just sat there on my hands and knees letting him fuck away until he came in me. We cleaned up got dressed and I drove him home. Never talked to him again.
>>
>>24546431
Are you bisexual? I'm a top and I usually ask my bottom if I'm hitting the right spots for him. I don't ever know so you've gotta speak up.
>>
Anyway, here's mine.

Girlfriend wanted to watch me dominate another guy. She asked if a roommate could watch. I thought that was weird, but whatever, as long as it's only watching. She agrees.

So, she finds a pretty skinny dude who's gay and fairly decent looking and I meet up with him. Go to the student center and get STD tests done, no problem.

Later on, we go to her dorm and there are two other girls wanting to watch.

Dude crossdresses with her roommate's clothes and I start making out with him. I push him onto the couch, much to the girls' enjoyment, and I make him suck my dick. Before I get too close, I stop and start making out with him again. Flipped him over and started kissing his back and then nibbling on his ears. He tells me to fuck him already. I grab some petroleum jelly, lube his ass, and I start pounding bareback real slowly. Then I start moving faster and go at it for a bit. I lift him up and then he rides me while I sit on the couch. I pushed him back down so that we're missionary and I pound him like that. I jerk him off while I'm pounding him and he nuts. Just a bit after that, I cum too. Probably because I was doing voyeur shit for the first time, I stayed hard, so I pressed deep and hard post-orgasm for another minute.

When I pulled out, my cum spilled out onto the couch, but instead of cleaning up, I sat down and made him suck me until I went soft again. Instead, he sucked for five minutes until I busted a second time and he swallowed.

Was pretty awesome for a group of degenerates. 10/10
>>
I've been Facebook stalking this cute chick I barely know from a year or two ago and found out she's into the same artsy shit I am, down to visiting the same improv theatre I'm taking classes at. She gave me her number a year ago when we bumped into each other at a bar, saying we should get coffee and talk poetry, but I pussed out and never called. Now I'm finding this shit and want to fucking die.
>>
I am incredibly depressed, ugly and literally autistic. I'm also 22 and never had friends/GF. Is there any hope for me or should I just take an overdosis? I'm so tired of trying.
>>
>>24546826
There is hope. I'm 29 and have been dealing with depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideation for well over a decade. There is hope. Get help for your medical issues (and depression is a medical issue) and explore ways of sharing what you enjoy. It's not gonna get better overnight, but life lasts a lot longer than tomorrow.
>>
>>24546845
>Get help for your medical issues
I've been on different kinds of medicine for the last 5 years, none of them seem to work. I've also been handed to different psychs two times.

>explore ways of sharing what you enjoy.
I would love to have people to share with, I'm just to socially retarded for them to hang around.

>but life lasts a lot longer than tomorrow.
Sadly it does.
>>
>>24546850
Still, persevere. Time grinds on and things change. Skills accrue. Values morph. Meds change. Relationships develop. It's not a lot, but it is hope. Have faith in the process. It'll change.
>>
>>24546857
In 22 years I've seen literally no progress other than me going to a better school. The suffering is not worth it. Relationships are just like a fairytale to me.

>but it is hope. Have faith in the process. It'll change.
FUCKING WHEN? I got in decent shape, tried talk groups, put myself out there, et cetera. All it does is make me feel like utter cancer because muh social anxiety.
>>
>>24546863
When? I honestly don't know, and my expectation is on the order of five years or so. You're in your early 20's, yeah? For me, it took time for my brain to calm down from the chaos of adolescence and integrate the therapy I was going through.

I know it's not a good, comforting answer, but it's how I've experienced things. The universe is gonna keep going after we die for trillions of years. Stars and planets live on the scale of billions. We're so impatient. It'll come.

Man, it's such a weak idea when I put it in words, but it really does help me get by. Maybe that's part of it: its experienced, not known.

This anon feels for you, anon. Here's the equivalent of a hug.
>>
>>24546406
that's a load of bull shit. gender roles set our societies back centuries. learn to communicate like a fucking adult and don't be a mute shit-stain for the love of cock
>>
>>24545227
Interesting. The girl I'm in love with is called D. She lives about 6 thousands miles away from me and we even talked about trying to have a relationship. For some unknown reason D stopped talking everyday with me about 2 years ago. About 1 year ago she stopped writing at all. Last I heard is that she's got a boyfriend and she will probably marry him instead.
Gladly I'm over her now and I'm living my life one day after another. I don't need her anymore and probably never will. I think she blocked me and we will never talk again. She won't invite me to her wedding even though she promised me she would. It's ok, I didn't want to go anyway.
I check for news on D's instagram page every day to see what she's been doing, but she only posts one picture a month, and it's usually food.
>>
Happened quite some time ago but I still feel shit for doing it. My buddy M and his gf A had a rough patch - for whatever reason they just didn't talk much anymore and weren't really showing any affection towards one another. I knew from her best friend that A wanted to break up with him, and tried giving him advice and shit on how to keep that from happening(without telling him that she wanted to end the whole thing). He tried and tried and went nowhere, I eventually advised him to just break it off since she just didn't really care anymore. Turns out he really loved her and couldn't do that.

Fastforward to a party we all went to, everyone drank more than they should, M goes to sleep, A hits on me and we end up making out next to passed out M. The following day they broke up and M is very emotional, as I said he really loved her. He locked himself up for over a week and didn't talk to anyone. I feel like I've backstabbed him, even though months passed and he's over it. Kept it a secret from everyone, everytime I talk to A I remember about it and get a really shit feeling. That's sad because I actually like her, and I know for a fact she likes me, I even understand the reasoning of why she dumped him.
>>
This is pretty hard to admit and ive never told anyone but I am the one that coined the term Triggered. Im sorry. It just got out of hand so quickly.
>>
Went to an elite school from the age of 13 onward, always encountered a lot of trouble with teachers and pupils and work etc. It was around that time that I started experimenting with recreational drugs.

At the age of 14/15 I would regularly seek out older guys for anonymous sex online. I would also go to gay cruising spots and get my sexual thrills there.

I'm 18 now and I think myself straight, but I'm not sure what impact this kind of behaviour in my adolescence might have had on my fast-approaching adult life, and what implications it might have in general.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
>>
>>24546895
>it took time for my brain to calm down from the chaos of adolescence
>chaos of adolescence
All I got was anxiety. not chaos or anything, just plain anxiety.

I'll keep going for another year until I turn 23 then kill myself.

I've beein in therapy since my 14th. It would've settled in by now if there was a way out of robothood.

Can't fix uggo + literal autism.
>>
>>24546985
Stop acting like the world owes you something. I sympathise with you so much, but if you expect the world to give you happiness you're going to be disappointed. Be pleasantly surprised when happiness does come around, but keep in mind darker times because they can always come back.

I too, had problems with social anxiety, but the moment you stop overthinking conversations and interactions with people, it gets so much easier.

What makes you happy? You must have some hobbies, otherwise you would be bored out of your skull. I've been in the same position as you, and I don't want to talk down to you because that's the last thing you need right now, I just want to fucking help. I set up a kik recently, ziggystarfish101 if you want to talk.
>>
>>24547008
>Stop acting like the world owes you something
It doesn't. It owe myself something but I can't give it to myself.

>but the moment you stop overthinking conversations and interactions with people,
It's not like I do that on purpose lol. If I could just stop doing that I would.

>What makes you happy? You must have some hobbies, otherwise you would be bored out of your skull.
I used to be in to photography and programming. Now I'm in to programming because going to for photography got too tiring socially.
>>
>>24547059
those hobbies are more than I can say for myself. I've always tried picking up programming, but never had the mental stamina for it.

I honestly want to talk to you more, but if you're not up for it I understand bro.
>>
I dreamt about my ex twice recently, both times in very weird contexts.
>first dream
>see him
>we talk a bit
>mention something about food and he invites me over for breakfast
>tells me to wait there and he'lol come back with a car or something I assume
>I get kidnapped by pedos
>get raped
>think that since ex is coming back he'll save me
>doesn't

second one is a bit vanilla but I'll post it if there's interest
>>
>>24546981
honestly, it was a useful medical term at first.
>>
>>24532817
Dude, you are seriously incapable of making a sandwich or doing a load of laundry while your wife takes care of your brand new baby??
>>
>>24547194
Kek.
Hes trolling or is retarded beyond help.
>>
>>24546963
I'm just super torn up about it. Like I buckled and sent him a long message because I was angry and I ended up blocking him because I'm an idiot. By the time I settled down he'd blocked me and I don't think he'll ever unblock me. It's probably for the best since I was being so irrational and selfish, and making his life more difficult.
I just still think he's my person and I'm sad and hurt he doesn't even want to try. He plans on marrying this girl who's made him very unhappy in the past, but "she's doing better now" as if a month of stability cancels out two years of shit.
He led me on for almost 7 months, saying he loved me and I'm amazing and he admires and adores everything about me, and I was dumb enough to believe it but still somehow I'm the bad guy for thinking there was something worth pursuing between us. I don't know. I'm just sad now
>>
im really lonely
>>
>>24547452
I am too
>>
>>24547459
>>24547455
why do girls keep ignoring me? we talk for like a couple days then they fuck off idk man.

shit sucks.

i need friends
>>
>>24547464
I like to shit my pants in wal mart
>>
I'm too broken to learn to love anyone else
Please dont do this to me
>>
>>24538213
>How the fuck did this happen
Well, no matter how hard you fucked her, she in fact coldly used you for sexual gratification and not the other way around.
If your family is worth anything to you, come clean to your bro no matter how hard that is.
Trust me, doing anything else will fuck up your relationship to your brother harder than telling him ever can.
>>
There's this girl i've been seeing for around 8 months and we both have a very strong mutual attraction to each other and have both wanted a relationship. She had just gotten out of a really bad relationship several months before we met (it was her first serious relationship), and over the past few weeks i've noticed that she has seemed really depressed and down. I sat her down and talked to her and she said that she still feels vulnerable and messed up from her last relationship and that she feels that its not fair to me that she can't fully commit to a relationship with me right now even though she has strong feelings for me. She wants me to give her some space to figure things out about herself and us. What do /soc/?
>>
I posted an ad on craigslist looking for a submissive woman. I'm in a long distance relationship and did it mostly as a way to vent sexual frustration because I assumed craigslist is all bots and spam. I ended up getting a response from an actual normal woman. She even sent me nudes. She's a fairly attractive woman. I sent her back pictures of my face and chubby body hoping she'd reject me so I won't have to deal with this temptation but to my surprise she was still interested. I'm so tempted but I love my girlfriend. But the woman from craigslist is down to let me eat her ass which is a big fetish of mine that my girlfriend is not into at all. The world is mocking me and my sexual frustration.
>>
File: why.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>In third grade
>I cheated on my history exam
>In fourth grade
>I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play
>In fifth grade
>I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog
>when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out
>but the worst thing I ever done
>I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater
>hid the puke in my jacket
>climbed up to the balcony and then, I made a noise like this:
>hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa
>and then I dumped it over the side
>all over the people in the audience
>And then, this was horrible
>all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other
>I never felt so bad in my entire life.
>>
>>24548899
This.
>>
File: oasdfjign.jpg (46KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
oasdfjign.jpg
46KB, 680x478px
>with friends at anime convention
>my high school friend (M) and his girlfriend
>qt3.14 from my friend's GF's school (art/theater school)
>staying at my friend's sister's house (she's not there)
>we finish the second day at 1am and start getting comfy for bed
>qt3.14 decides to sleep with me since we only have a pull out sofa and air mattress
>basically spooning me
>she squirms a lot trying to fall asleep
>i don't think anything of this and we both eventually fall asleep
>wake up early but can't really go back to sleep because omg i'm spooning a girl
>she squirms a lot again in the morning
>after 20-30 min of this, she gets up and goes to the shower and my friend's GF follows
>we hear her crying about how she can't get a guy hard
>mfw i completely missed it
>i still fap about it even though it was 8 years ago
>>
File: 1478405715435.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478405715435.gif
2MB, 288x288px
I met a really nice girl off of here the other day and we ended up being on call with each other on and off for almost 8 hours.
I really like her and I thought she was into me, so I told her and she got kind of quiet and awkward but she kept calling me again and again.
Within a day or so she told me that she wasn't interested in a long distance/online relationship.
The thing that makes me wonder is she also brought up catfishing and that she thinks that I'm a flirt/come on to/say this stuff to all the girls.
That couldn't be further from the truth and I don't think she realizes what a dork I am.
If it's really that she's just not interested in LDR/online stuff I can get past that, be it a little disappointed.
But if it's that she doesn't trust me or thinks I'm untrustworthy I'm not sure what to do, She even knows my real name and social media.
So I'm not sure if she thinks I'm some really high level catfish or something.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.