[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else smoke weed to escape thoughts of killing themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 41BqkhGVLKL.jpg (29KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
41BqkhGVLKL.jpg
29KB, 335x500px
Anyone else smoke weed to escape thoughts of killing themselves
>>
only 24/7
>>
>>24520260
Really a main motivator for me to get a job. I only smoke on the weekends rn because my friend buys it but I want to help too.
>>
>>24520283
I feel that weeds pretty cheap but it racks up extremely quickly if you smoke on a daily look for some part time work or volunteering with stipends
>>
>>24520294
It racks up, he spent $100 on 10 grams just this weekend.
Yeah I was planning on a part time job
>>
>>24520299
Tfw you smoke 2 blunts or 11 a day
>>
I smoke weed so I might have some fun before I eventually kill my self
>>
>>24520446
Cop a skateboard senpai your extending the end by 1.5x
>>
That's not EXACTLY my reasoning but close enough.
>>
God I've blown so much cash on grass and glass
>>
im thinking about it

dunno how much longer i can tolerate thinking about sliting my wrists in the bathtub
>>
>>24520270
This
>>
>>24520299
Lul what a scrub, i get it 7 grams for 45 here in glourious washington.
>>
>>24520299
>>24522190
You guys are lucky I have to pay $20 a g here. Can't find it any cheaper, last guy who sold it $10 a g around here only had brick weed and just died recently.
>>
Every day I have multiple sclerosis on top of my depression anxiety and bipolar disorder. So if anyone would like to talk Kik me chubbyguy1980
>>
socal here, I sell it for 15/g 45/8th
>>
File: rsz_img_20161014_170033.jpg (185KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161014_170033.jpg
185KB, 1328x747px
Fuck all your lives jesus christ. Move the fuck out of your shithole states and go to Washington. Its fucking wonderland and youre all super pussies for not going where you wont be a criminal by being high.
>b-but anon muh job muh family muh college
Fuck em. Sell all your shit, buy a car if you can, fucking hitch hike if you have to, get your ass up to WA, get a job theyre EVERYWHERE and be stoned forever for damn near nothing! 100 bucks an ounce faggots. Pic related was GIVEN to me

Cmon fuckers, leave your bullshit lives behind and do the damn thing already.
>>
>>24523423
Your edge is literally all that shows in this message.

Don't come to Washington unless you have been planning to move to Washington. The weed prices for recreational aren't the 7g for $45 deals you see people boasting about.

If you smoke everyday west coast is a good place for you, you just have to either get medical or go to the black market or buddy market.
>>
>>24523530
If that offended you-- wait i forgot this is /soc/ ill post a fucking trigger warning next time

As far as recreational weed prices go we are talking 125, 150, 200 an ounce from the store, 10, 15, 30, 50 dollar 8ths, many times you can get gram joints of shake, trim, flower starting at like two fucking dollars. Grams of oil ive seen as low as 15 and 20, up to 60 and 80, there is something at every price point. There are fucking billboards advertising the prices i posted, im not making shit up here.
>>
Not quite brah but I just posted this thread: >>24523663

Stuck dry and very much not high and it sucks and blows at once.
>>
Boredom bump, where did everyone go?
>>
I do it. Mostly to pass the time before I move back to the mountains for work and, ironically, to help my families weed business.
>>
>>24523682
/soc/ is pretty slow when youre not posting cocks, rates, or sperging over wimminz
>>
>>24523556
If you can't afford 30$ eighths then you really shouldn't be smoking. Either way if your that broke you can't afford weed then moving to another state won't help any.
>>
>>24527016
That right? Yeah, you definitely know what youre talking about. People that live in shit hole states with no opportunity should definitely just stay there rather than go somewhere with a booming economy that you dont have to worry about getting fucking arrested for some weed. I moved to washington living out of a back pack, i was on the street for three months before i got a short term lease on an apartment, then i got a lease on a 4 bedroom house for 700 bucks a month and paid for it all playing music. You wanna even take a wild fucking guess at what doing something like that looks like in the midwest? Its impossible to get your feet under you in some places, thats why people end up staying in them forever. Washington is not one of those places.
>>
One really good trip on acid & mushrooms sealed my manic depression up pretty tightly.
As for day to day, yeah weed works pretty well but it depends on the strain.
Jack Herer, chemdawg, and gorilla glue have been some of the best for me so far for anxiety and depression.
Chicago kinda sucks for prices, but I've got a cheap hook up. 40/75/140/275 is usually what I pay for fire.
>>
Tfw weed makes me want to kill myself. There is no escape...
>>
>>24527639
Try psychadelics. Lots of them. Eat 8 grams of mushrooms
>>
>>24520260
Erry dayy nigga, I dont drink anymore, just weed. Its really the onlu thing that takes my mind off how fucked everything is. Currently out and cant et any though, feelsbadman
>>
>>24528442
I have, a lot.
>>
>>24528526
Define a lot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.