[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ddlg thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: il_570xN.548729755_hvso.jpg (79KB, 570x482px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.548729755_hvso.jpg
79KB, 570x482px
ddlg thread
>>
>>24514750
bumpin
>>
no love for mommies? :(
>>
>>24516739
I love mommies!
>>
>>24516742
Hooray! I feel like a few of my friends are little to some extent but don't have the courage to ask
>>
>>24516739
always been curious about having a mommy, 25/m here.
kik is purplemohawk
>>
M 24 bi here

I would like a mommy

ilikethingsok is my kik
>>
>>24516778
>>24516805
>>24516810
I don't use kik sorry guys, just wanted to talk to people in the thread, wouldn't really be looking for anyone other than a female little anyway
>>
19/female/USA
Looking for exceptionally good looking and fit men!
KiK is throwaway1478
>>
41, girls only please! All colors and shapes and sizes welcome!
>>
>>24516821
Aw. Im not asking for your kik but I'm a female little who has always been interested in getting a Mommy but im too shy :3 How old are you? If it's not too personal of course.
>>
>>24516975
Oh hey, I'm 24, how about you?

I was pretty terrified about it all when I first got into it, especially as a little. Have you tried fetlife? If you can ignore the illiterate pervy old men and egotists on the kinky and popular section, its a good website
>>
>>24517033
Same age. I actually am on fetlife. I havent actively been searching for anyone because of how overwhelming my messages can get. I have 200+ unread messages that I dont even wanna bother reading.
>>
>>24517040
Ha i haven't been on in a while but last I checked I had one "sugar daddy" sending me messages daily to meet him, and then and then hundreds of submissive men seeking a dominant and ignoring the lesbian part.

What's your little age if you don't mind me asking? I have loads of my little stuff that hasn't been touched in a couple of years stuffed in a cupboard
>>
>>24517040
>>24517065
>I need females more like your type

Lol no interest talking on kik or snap? Jw
>>
File: alpa.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alpa.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
25/f/ Little. Mostly none sexual but I've never really explored it with anyone in that way. not going to post my kik because i'm going to bed and for some reason I can't get it to mute.
UK only. preferably Scotland. I don't want to just jump into anything. No promises, no assumptions. Just would like someone I can be open with about it. Whether that leads to anything. who knows. Respond with a little about yourself and I'll maybe add you :)

also, this guy needs a name.
>>
>>24517040
Bit of advice. I've had the same issue with fet. I found myself overwhelmed and disillusioned by the creepers. Don't let it takeover. I went to my first munch yesterday and met my local group and everyone was so lovely and I suddenly feel so happy and positive about it all. Would recommend. I don't think this is necessary the best type of relationship to find online.
>>
>>24517065
I dont have a specific age. Im mostly a little in sexual situations. I like acting innocent and oblivious to any sexual advances. I do like qt things and wearing pink but i dont spend my days coloring lol
>>
>>24517085
always comes down to the same thing adding guys on kik
-hmm i keep wondering what you look like
-hey heres my pic, now you gotta send one back
-oops sorry didnt mean to send that dick pic
-IM IN LOVE WITH YOU

>>24517108
2 qt, i wanna say bluey but that seems pretty lame. Bryn? Greg?

Can second the munch, went to my first one back with an ex years ago and everyone was so welcoming. I let it slip I had a maid costume and got "hired" for the night as a replacement maid at the munch organisers private party.

>>24517121
Never really tried sexual age play, i was always more into non-sexual and humiliation type situations but man i've had so many fantasies about how i'd come onto a little.
Do you have any specific little things you enjoy doing?
>>
>>24516772

I'm into md/lb, and, truthfully, do I have any chance to find such a relationship?

Also, just out of curiosity, what do you like about being a mommy?
>>
>>24517180
Yeah of course you do, you'll probably struggle since all the dominant women get swamped by guys messaging them, but you have as much of a chance as everyone else.
Within 20 minutes of my first post, i had 3 guys posting their kiks, so, you know, it gets a bit ridiculous sometimes

I like being dependable and looked up to, to be able to have someone I can pull onto my lap and play with their hair and make them feel safe and special. Then I like the public humiliation for my own amusement
>>
>>24517233

Well, I don't have a kik so there's no chances of me adding you, lol. From what I understand, there are lots of men for few dominant women, is this true from your perspective? And, to be perfectly honest, I'm terrified to try and contact some of these women because I fear they won't like me very much and won't see me as a man (since I'm very submissive and into md/lb)... I find it difficult someone would like me and take me seriously for wanting to be pet, cuddled, have bedtimes, etc., especially since I don't want sex that much (if at all).

Also, how do you deal with such a relation and the rest of your life? As much as I'd like to be in such a relation, I don't want it completely affecting the rest of my life (career, interests), at least to considerable degree.

Thanks for your reply.
>>
>>24517273
Not really true, I think there's just generally more men that are open about kinks than women and thus seek it out more. Then the few women that post get swarmed making it seem like we're really rare.
Well really you haven't got anything to lose by messaging them, if you're seeking out kinky women then they aren't going to turn you down for being submissive if that's what they're into.

You probably won't be if you mention it to a vanilla girl but everyone likes different things. I like doing that kinda stuff with someone so y'know it's not weird to everyone.

I dunno, i'm single now and feel dominant but i'd probably be a switch if i was in a long term relationship, since i sometimes like to lose control.
It doesn't have to be full time if you don't want it to be, i've tried 24/7 owner/pet with my ex and just kept resenting him for it and didn't like it in the end, just do what makes you and your partner happy
>>
>>24517336
just comed to this post. thanks anon. I'm wearing my underoos right now and they are filled with my little boy cum. who wants to lick it up? :3
>>
>>24517336

Well regardless of if I can mention to a vanilla girlfriend or not, since I barely want any sex or at all, I'm pretty sure it won't work even if she's very open. What traits in someone would make you consider them if you were to get into a relationship with a submissive? I mean I realistically would like to be with a ''complete'' someone, and not just with someone who's there for my kinks and whatnot. And I find it difficult to believe there are an about equal number of women into md/lb as there are men in dd/lg... I have yet to find any material or site for people interested in md/lb, but there are lots on dd/lg.
>>
File: 1384724308558.png (75KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1384724308558.png
75KB, 506x608px
how do you get a dd/lg gf

>tfw fetlife is shit
>tfw tinder is shit
>tfw okcupid is shit

seems like all online shit is pointless as a man, women get overwhelmingly bombarded

and its just a feedback loop of women guaranteed a man and a man carpet bombing everyone

idk what to do I just want a qt little gf to spoil
>>
>>24518074
There's about 7 billion people on the planet, I doubt you're the only one who feels the way you do

I wouldn't date a submissive person, being a mommy is fun and i'd seek out play partners but i wouldn't want to be in a romantic relationship.

> I find it difficult to believe there are an about equal number of women into md/lb as there are men in dd/lg... I have yet to find any material or site for people interested in md/lb, but there are lots on dd/lg.
Perhaps they're already taken, don't post on fetish websites/4chan.
Don't make assumptions just because you haven't found the woman for you
>>
>>24518103
This
>>
>>24517108
Cute, would cook beans on toast for/10
>>
Got with my LDR gf about a year ago, found out shes into ddlg and i didnt even know what it was. shes 16, me 19 almost 20 and she had to teach me what it was, thought it was weird at first but now i cant get off unless she calls me daddy.

this common for girls or did i just get lucky?
>>
What is your opinions on middles?
>>
>>24519442

Well there's not 7 billion women! But I get what you're saying, though, to be fair, it's pretty difficult to get into contact with huge amount of people (at least for me).

>Don't make assumptions just because you haven't found the woman for you

I don't know, it just seems (to me) unlikely a lot of people would just hide it and never mention it even anonymously. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, I was just trying to understand. Besides, cg/l seems to be pretty small anyway as a kink.
>>
File: 1476723494916.jpg (585KB, 1280x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1476723494916.jpg
585KB, 1280x1789px
34/m/nj

Looking for younger girl to get to know and talk with. Would eventually like to meet up and hang out too, so prefer someone relatively close.

Kik/snap: sweetcreep
>>
>>24518103
>>24519529
I currently have a girlfriend who's into dd/lg, and I met her on 4chan of all places. It's mostly diligence and a small amount of luck.
>>
>>24519832
Ageplay has come up among my coworkers and they all agreed it was disgusting and basically pedophilia, so yeah lots of people hide it out of fear from judgement and hate.

I actually think ddlg has grown huge along with petplay the last few years, theres definitely a tonne of lgs who post on soc (just barely any into other girls :( )

Id change since im on my phone at work
>>
20/m here, how old do i have to be before I can shoot for the DD/lg scene without looking like a child or pedophile?
To be clear I'm mostly into soft DD/lg play as well as soft pet play, and the actual age difference doesn't need to be massive to me, but I feel like most lgs want a huge age difference and a more hardcore dom relationship
>>
>>24521056

That's why I also hide it, I don't want people thinking I'm a pedophile. Though, I'm not a daddy or an owner, I'd rather be the little or the puppy, but those seem more rare than just dd/lg. Have you yourself dd/lg as any of the roles?
>>
>>24521283
Before i was a mommy i was a pet and a little. I enjoyed them but my ex cheated on me so it kinda ruined it all for me annoyingly.
Still got all my little stuff but have no desire to use them myself and would rather have someone else play with them

Only little thing i really do anymore is sleep with a giant teddy bear and have link bed sheets
>>
>>24521367
Pink bed sheets eith princesses on
>>
>>24521367

Well I'm sorry you were cheated on, can't imagine how it must have felt to be betrayed especially when those activities involve so much trust. You shouldn't be letting that affect what you enjoy though ; you shouldn't let him get to you like that, though I'm sorry that he did, it's quite disgusting.

I'm a little myself, but being a boy it's much harder to find someone, and since I live with my parents I can't even have a teddy bear or cute clothes :(
>>
>>24521451
Ive only really gotten over the anger recently and its been about 2 years since i dumped him, so it did affect me quite badly.

With the right guy/girl i might get back into it one day but for now im in no rush.

Get your own place! I moved out at 21 and dont regret it at all and i have a big drawer under the tv full of rope and dildos and riding crops and shit. Even got a dog cage i havent gotten to use yet just stuffed under my bed
>>
i find it hard to find someone who is actually into me and also into this kink. i'm not really a little but i enjoy aspects of dd/lg and caretaking. overall, i'd say it makes me feel pretty special and even in control sometimes. i'm probably a bit older than some of the other girls here (i'm 25) and strongly prefer my partner (male or female) to be older than or the same age as me. i have a lot of other submissive kinks but really i just want a loving daddy or mommy.

i have kik and skype but usually when i post my info i get random adds. i have a throwaway if you want to talk.
>>
>>24521470

Hope you get better over time and you find the right person for you :)

Yeah, I'm 22 and I'll try moving out as soon as I get to finish my degree. Having a cage under my bed and ropes does seem nice :3 I'd also quite enjoy getting a collar..
>>
File: MjfeKkg.jpg (15KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
MjfeKkg.jpg
15KB, 480x640px
>>24521493
Be wary of who you add, many 'daddies' just use it as a way to get pics from you and wank material and will just disallear until theyre horny again. I feel like people genuinely interested in the dynamic are hard to come by

>>24521497
I have perfect ideas of collars id wear but no idea what id choose for my little if they even wanted one. Id let them decide

Mine were always pink rhinestone leather dog collars, might be able to find a pic of my first one...

This one
>>
>>24521068
pls respond
>>
>>24521685
I'm 21 and I've had no trouble finding girls my age and a little younger who are comfortable with me playing that role. And I actually have a pretty young face
>>
>>24521695
I guess it doesn't help that I'm really new to the "community" as it were. I don't really know how to start finding girls into dd/lg or how to bring it up to girls who aren't already explicitly part of the group.
>>
>>24521707
Fetlife works
I found multiple girls who straight up advertised it on their tinder too

Also it's pretty fucking trendy as sexual thing/non lifestyle right now so find a girl with a choker and fuck her and make her call you daddy and take it from there
>>
>>24521665

You seem genuinely wonderful. I'd love to chat more with you about things. Even in a non sexual manner. Any preferred contact I could leave?
>>
>>24521665

That's a pretty nice collar. I like the bells on it, makes you more aware you're wearing one I guess lol. BTW, just wondering, how did you get into cg/l, like how do you find someone genuinely interested in the dynamic?
>>
>>24521768
Sorry i dont add random people as i dont keep up with kik or any of that stuff. I just like to talk to people in threads.

>>24521772
Well i met my ex on fetlife and we started as master/pet. Overtime we had problems like me not feeling wanted or loved.
Id always thought ageplay was just sissies in diapers as we knew a guy and his mommy into it from our local scene. Eventually i just kept seeing more of it and had a curiosity so i mentioned it to him.
Felt so weird yet thrilling calling him daddy for the first time after him being master for a year.

He was into the rules and protocol so the dynamic worked well but its generally pretty easy to determine whos serious or not by the messages i got
>>
>>24521839

Would you say fetlife is reliable?
>>
>>24521913
Yeah

Plenty of decent people use it amongst the creepy dicks
>>
I'm looking for a mommy to tease me

Usernametm50
>>
>>24521913
do you like peanut butter
>>
>>24521839

I respect that.
>>
File: 1471285811469.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471285811469.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.