[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for friends and lovers! A bit about my personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
I'm looking for friends and lovers!

A bit about my personality and beliefs.

If you're not actual faggots, you might as well be because everything you ever do is comparable to revolting faggots Pounding reaching other in the ass and licking off the filth.

North Americans are truly lower in the chain of life that nothing. It's a bizarro continent where the actions of the civilizations made everyone more unappealing than nothing

there's truly nothing of actual value in existence anymore but I'm holding out hope that somehow a miracle can happen and something desirable will manifest out of nothingness and say hi before it implodes and vaporizes from the aura of filth that earth emits

I just want to see something truly desirable(good) before I die.
>>
You seem like an autist.
Don't be rude to people and expect them to react kindly dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x480px
I can't say anything kind to anyone anymore because that would be like singing and dancing while showering in a waterfall of diarrhea

I'm trying to find people to care about
>>
>>24511001
but you never said what the criterias are
what does someone has to offer so you would start caring ?
>>
>>24511001
It's one thing to be a dick to people that you know something about, but it's another thing to preemptively be a dick to people based on anything but their individual personality and actions. Until you overcome the kneejerk reaction to hate people you don't know, you won't see anyone or anything having value.

So my advice for you achieving your goals of seeing something truly good before you die is to work first on making the image in your mirror something good, then go out and try to find others. Cuz you'll meet no one if you stay the cynical sack of shit you are right now :^)
>>
>>24510965
Just remember your going to attract the kind of person you are too yourself
>>
You sound like an insufferable fedora neckbeard retard. Neck yourself.
>>
>>24510965
Maybe don't hope for good things to happen but be proactive in making them manifest in this world.
>>
Part of me wants to take you on as a project to teach you social skills. It would be one way for a sociable former autist to give back, I suppose.
>>
>>24511001
I feel the same way but I don't delude myself that I am any better.
>>
friends and lovers probably aren't on the menu. maybe try a psychiatrist first.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.