[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /soc/ think about shy boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: 3400894.png (938KB, 1024x948px) Image search: [Google]
3400894.png
938KB, 1024x948px
what does /soc/ think about shy boys
>>
>>24508277
As a shy guy it never turns out the way you would expect for either party
>>
Hottest possible in anime, lame and disappointing irl
>>
I am one
>>
It depends on if they're cute and not crazy, which is a combination hard to find in both genders.
>>
>>24508277
Shy guys are lamest shit ever irl.

Also source on that shit.
>>
As a sorta shy guy, it makes dates pretty awkward at first but once I get to know the other person a little it goes away pretty fast.

The problem I always run into is a lot of girls are really put off by that first impression and don't want to go further.

Perception is reality I guess.
>>
>>24508366

Sadistic Beauty. It's paywalled but there's a mirror of it on exhentai.
>>
>>24508338
This exactly. I have a shy guy fantasy but it's never anywhere near come true. In reality I am turned off by their awkwardness and failure to take the bait.
>>
I feel so objectified. That girls are attracted to the idea but not actually attracted to me. It's more frustrating than if girls just hated shy guys altogether.
>>
>>24508703
I feel objectified about various things and it sucks, but that's life. People have loads if fantasies that don't always love up to the reality. I'm not saying it couldn't, just that I've never yet had the whole shy guy in a good way thing play out for me.
>>
>>24508439

You are making me stronger! I will not be defeated by your powers.
>>
>>24508724
Are you going to go full wizard?
>>
>>24508729

Yes and with my wizard powers I will be able to hide from society and witches like you!
>>
>>24508439
Perhaps you haven't met someone that's why enough? You know, someone so scared that they would be shaking if you touced them, but at the same time aroused..
>>
>>24508749
>someone so scared that they would be shaking if you touced them, but at the same time aroused..
That's the fantasy, but for it to work they would have to be attractive and not get emotional or clingy or whatever.
>>
File: custanro.jpg (5KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
custanro.jpg
5KB, 240x180px
>>24508753

Heh I'm not gonna shy away from this milkshake and dildo, a party for myself without meanie bo beanies like you. I am a very good looking man and to be taken down a peg by one such as yourself is hurtful.

I will cling to you (cling to your butt!)
>>
>>24508753
>I like people but only if their attractive

wowsers
>>
>>24508775
Yeah it's hardly surprising is it
>>
>>24508777

Your attitude is surprising.
>>
File: 1446125624974.png (34KB, 298x268px) Image search: [Google]
1446125624974.png
34KB, 298x268px
>>24508753
Now you're making it more difficult. But if repressed trauma is okay, look for someone who was abused/fat/bullied as a kid but grew up handsome but with intimacy issues. Make sure you leave after the first session, that way you can avoid the emotional phase.
>>
>>24508785
What about it?
>>
>>24508791
>>24508785
>>24508777
>>24508775

>Women prefer attractive guys

Who would have thought?
>>
>>24508791

Well imagine that the two of us met in the street one day and we somehow hit it off. We then go back to my place and cuddle on the rug but you suddenly get itchy.

"Why didn't you clean up this filthy rug before we cuddled you dingus!?"

I would be so shy right then and there, why the hell didn't I clean the filthy rug?
>>
>>24508796
So you're saying you'd munch my rug?
>>
>>24508338
It doesn't help that in most anime it's a cheap attempt at characterization that generally is forgotten after the plot begins. Shyness is usually forgotten after the hero gets the girl. Anime never shows the long reaching effects of social anxiety after getting the girl, or it would be lame and disappointing, not hot.
>>
>>24508801

Woah hey know wait a minute, we were just cuddling on an unclean rug and now you want me to what? Sex on a brain I tell ya, you didn't even ask if I had proper lighting.

I am freaking out right now what a question holy moly.
>>
>>24508777
>>24508794

Really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>24508816
Has science gone too far?
>>
File: 1446669132929.jpg (37KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1446669132929.jpg
37KB, 400x447px
>>24508821
Nah, it's just Lifeā„¢.
>>
File: 1459829209587.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459829209587.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>24508821

With science I could create a woman that looks exactly like you and then sniff her belly button all day.

No consequences.
>>
>>24508837
You should sniff my armpits, I haven't showered since yesterday
>>
We need to push forward the development of sex robots. I can't take this anymore.
>>
File: 1446127630344.jpg (98KB, 1262x837px) Image search: [Google]
1446127630344.jpg
98KB, 1262x837px
>>24508842
But women don't sweat. They smell like flowers.
>>
>>24508842

I sniffed those armpits so what, nothing new to me I can sniff em all day nobody is going to call the cops.

Guess what I do next? Okay I'll tell you.

I do that fingertip up and down your arm thing until there are goosebumps and then write that down in my journal. Somebody stop me please I can't get away with this
>>
>>24508847
Not when they went to bed after going for a run
>>
File: 1442476108884.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1442476108884.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>24508864
When you sweat, does the sweat run down your cleavage..? If so, please tell me more about that topic.Do you wear those skin tight yoga pants when you're out running?
>>
>>24508874
Yes to both actually, you are pretty good
>>
>>24508876
>>24508874

Oh now you're cheating on me? I knew it girls always break my heart.
>>
>>24508879
I'll go with the guy who appreciates my BO any day
>>
I'm a dominant femboy who is pretty good at making people squirm under the right circumstances over the internet, but in reality, I'm super shy and submissive until I get comfortable.
>>
>>24508880

I guess I'll never love again. Thanks a lot.

I'll just keep masturbating to those pictures you sent me, they will keep me warm in the summer.
>>
>>24508876
Man, those pants. Jesus have mercy, what an invention.

>>24508880
That's fine with me. I prefer to watch from a safe distance, like, way over here, anyways.
>>
>>24508887

What is the world coming to when my competition won't even shove his nose in there. I am the only non crazy person here I think.
>>
>>24508891
I shove my nose in places so I sure as hell expect the guy to
>>
I like shy people more in general. I'm not an outgoing girl, but I'm not afraid of people either. I used to be really shy and anxious, but I've come a long way. I try to become friends with shy introverts more than the outgoing types, because for me it's always resulted in a more genuine friendship. They don't just babble on and on about superficial conversation fillers, which means our interactions are a little more meaningful to me. They are more of a mystery and sometimes hard to get to know because most of the time I feel like they put up a guarded front. Sometimes I get frustrated because I want them to open up to me before they're ready. Sometimes I have felt unwanted because I always have to reach out to them first and initiate all the conversations, but the challenge makes it so much sweeter when they finally start opening up. Then you have the satisfaction of knowing that you get to see the real side of them that they don't show the rest of the world.

>>24508371
It's tough because you have to keep reminding yourself that they showed up to hang out with you, even if they're stone-faced and quiet and you have to coax answers out of them. It's all because they don't want to make things awkward or feel stupid. Good thing I'm annoyingly persistent because I know how exhausting it can be to go after a super shy person. I like the challenge.
>>
I'm naturally shy, but recently I've tried being more confident and so far its lead to me talking to way more girls.

Like on the one hand its got me further than anything ever did before, but I kinda don't feel like its me idk.
>>
>out for drinks with a girl
>multiple lulls in the conversation
>I don't say anything and they stop talking too
>>
File: IMG_8462.jpg (391KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8462.jpg
391KB, 1200x1200px
>>24509975
Or here's another shitty reality:
>really clever and funny and chatty in text conversations
>meeting in person, trip over my words, ruin funny sayings and joke deliveries, begin to have anxiety about how much I'm fucking up, start speaking slower and speaking less
>>
>>24509987
As a fairly shy dude, fucking THIS
>>
File: 1463280432751.jpg (135KB, 313x810px) Image search: [Google]
1463280432751.jpg
135KB, 313x810px
>>24508439
>shy guys are cute
>but awkward guys are not
I...
...barely understand.
>>
>>24509128
I love you, thank you
>>
I would love to have a shy boyfriend, I haven't seen a shy boy in real life, maybe because I'm too autistic to notice people. But in my Chinese comics those shy guys are the cutest humans that ever graced earth's surface with their nervousness and awkwardness, that makes me want to hug them and give them a bunch of kisses. But I wonder, how do you know if a guy is shy? I'm pretty sure they don't act like in my Mongolian pictures so it's confusing. I just don't want to talk to a guy who is like grabbing a ball of poisoned spikes and who turns into a monster because >muh dark past
>>
>>24509987
>start speaking slower and speaking less

This isn't really a bad thing at all if you're a guy to begin with.
>>
I would like a qt tall dark haired shy boy to be my bf
>>
>>24511211
>how do you know if a guy is shy
He won't tell you.

On a more serious note, how do you feel about guys who are shy in person but less shy over the internet?
On a side note, is there any chance you would want to talk with a guy who is shy in person but not on the internet?
>>
>>24511211
I am shy irl. It feels more like a burden to be honest. Sometimes I am fearful that I might have some form of autism(which I hope not) all because of this.
>>
>>24511237
I haven't met a guy like that, and people are usually free on the internet since it's a parallel reality for the one they're living where they modify their personalities to present themselves to others as their ideals.
>>
>>24511311
Good luck meeting someone like that, the one time I was close to meeting up with someone I got to scared didn't show up then couldn't get the courage to message them after that.
>>
>>24511323
>>24511323
I understand you, I haven't met people from the internet in real life because when I was younger i was about to meet a guy and he was like a dirty old man so I got scared and managed to pretend I was retarded.
>>
>All these autismos thinking they're "just shy" and not just incredibly unpleasant to be around

top kek
>>
>>24511398
Not all "shy" people are so shy to the point where they can't even stand social interaction. I have a few close friends that I hang out with often, but I don't tend to make new friends frequently.
>>
File: 1460161946696.jpg (50KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1460161946696.jpg
50KB, 500x588px
tfw no qt shy twink/femboy bf to cuddle and homo with
>>
Im a shy guy, can say right now that girls dont like it. I try and be more outgoing atounf them. I look boyish or shy so they assume im innocent
>>
>>24508277
Lame worthless shits
t. ultimate shyguy
>>
Well, this was a fun read, thanks broanons! Now back to SSE where I can't meet real people
>On the internet:
>All men are men
>All women are men
>All children are FBI agents
>>
File: buddy.jpg (330KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
330KB, 2448x3264px
hooooo wants to see a shy gye? srs?
>>
File: image.jpg (910KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
910KB, 3264x2448px
>>24511746
Meow :3
>>
I think it depends on the guy.
Some shy guys I've known are geniune fun people with family issues that made them a bit awkward to the outside world.

Others are narcissistic pricks that think they're too good to interact with it.

I'd say they're equally represented here.
>>
>>24508277
Depends on how you look and how you act around them. A fair amount of girls come to me because I appear shy even though I'm not, half of them leave and the other half stays.
I think it's just a fantasy that tons of women have but it's not easy to fulfill when most shy guys can't hold a conversation. It has to be someone who is reserved with a lot of interests, hobbies and goals.
>>24511792
And yes I'm a narcissistic prick.
>>
Shyness in general is a feminine trait, and as such highly unappealing in a man from womens' point of view.

Not sure how gay men feel about shy guys...
>>
shy guy here was bullied by older siblings (I have 3 older brothers and a twin sister) and my twin sister was pretty much my only friend until my last 2 years if high school. there was one girl would follow me kinda in middle school and her friends told me she had a crush on me and used to get sexually teased by a really tall girl in high school and I didn't really know what to do in ether situation so I shy away. I lost my virginity when I was 19 at my first job (unless oral counts then I was 14)
I've never had sex with a stranger the though gives me anxiety and I've never had a girlfriend because I'm poor and I want to spoil my girlfriend. Girls like me but I dont know why, I never asked why it feels like a odd question to ask.
>>
>>24508277
Hate them. Hate them. Hate them. I think men should be the aggressors the majority of the time
>>
Dom male here.
They're pretty cute if they're femme enough, I'd like to dominate one.
>>
>>24512091
I like this attitude
>>
>>24508753
>they would have to be attractive
Ok fair enough i guess
>and not get emotional or clingy or whatever.
Why?
>>
>>24508277
I think my shyness comes a lot from lack of things in common with my friends. This one time I was talking to a friend of mine and he was like "Yeah so I fucked this chick and she's married with a cop so I had to be sneaky about it, shit was crazy man"

How am I supposed to compete with that, "o-oh I've been playing Dark Souls and Doom".

But if I have some common ground with someone I can talk their ear off, it's all about getting over the barrier of having something in common, which can be very hard to find.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.