[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for all you #ladies out there I think my girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: PF9supP.jpg (122KB, 715x1003px) Image search: [Google]
PF9supP.jpg
122KB, 715x1003px
Question for all you #ladies out there

I think my girlfriend is super cute and all... but I love it when she wears make-up. Even just a teeny-tiny bit looks amazing on her. I've tried to drop subtle hints about it, but nothing sticks. I've even told her straight up I like it. She kind of just nods and forgets about it. I'm not looking to force her and it won't kill me if she never puts it on, but is there any kind of polite way of telling her I really really like it without being a doucher about it?
>>
>>24507239
You tell her you like it...
You know you have to be 18+ for this board right?
Don't make her think she has to change. Accept her or leave her for someone else to appreciate her.
>>
>is there any kind of polite way of telling her I really really like it without being a doucher about it?
Probably not. If she doesn't wear it a lot and the comments you give her don't do anything to change that, she probably doesn't like it or the way it feels to the point where being more physically attractive to others means nothing.
>>
File: 1477245739626.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477245739626.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>24507260
>Being this much of a cuck
Grow a spine you pathetic jew.

>>24507239
I feel you, this Asian chick I know has like 0 eyebrows and her eyes look like shit. Without makeup she's a 3 or 4. With it she's a 5 or 6.
I feel really bad for her, permanent ugly/average.
>>
>>24508592
You know your "friends" hate listening to you talk, right?
>>
>>24507239
She knows you like it but she doesn't. Its her decision and if you can't live with it then you should just move on
>>24508592
I'm sure this Asian chick you feel bad for doesn't even know you exist.
>>
>>24507239
Compliment her when she wears it and maybe she'll wear it more. It's her decision. Personally I hate makeup on chicks and the gf never wears it. She's either naturally beautiful or needs face paint to front.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.