[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes sex good for you, girls? We all know that guys are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: o-face.png (206KB, 571x429px) Image search: [Google]
o-face.png
206KB, 571x429px
What makes sex good for you, girls?
We all know that guys are basically a pleasure button you get to push, and femanons have ashtrays told that while you can't be small, skill in bed beats size of dick, (almost) every time.

So what does it take to get you girls off, make you cum?
>>
>>24496507
This is pretty simple I've said it a million times but guys don't get it. While men are visual all women have a type. It's not all the same type but it's all about how they see you and your perceived social role. This is all coming from a woman btw. I'd you are her type then you can have good sex with her. Btw different women have different type but a great book about it is called the art of seduction.
>>
Hornballs try and link PDFs

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://radio.shabanali.com/the-art-of-seduction-robert-greene.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi_1eHm3PfPAhUIxFQKHSZADmgQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNForYqfqz1xj0wXn5qiGE3kEVSpnw&sig2=I2IriwcyrDifgnw95BsElA
>>
>>24496507
Personally I am too fetishist and deviant to be able to cum with only sex.
I need to be focused and horny during the "sex" itself. So first of all I need to be some dominant, the guy NEEDS to be chubby or fat (I despise sex with fit or skinny guys), and ropes will do the thing.

When it comes to penises, everything is ok unless the thingy thing is less than 4'5 inches
>>
Honestly, just find my clit and rub up and down for ~60 seconds straight without changing the rhythm or pressure or anything.

Most women are this easy to get off. I say this as a girl who has fucked a lot of other girls. Sure, tease them plenty first. Get them comfortable and worked up and wet, but when you want them to cum, that's all you have to do for a lot of them.
>>
File: porkchop_sandwiches.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
porkchop_sandwiches.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>24496507
>and femanons have ashtrays

They never told us about this in health class.
>>
>>24497455
>Personally I am too fetishist
Indeed, only chubby or fat ? Why ? What's the appeal of it ?
>>
>>24496782
Thank you. This explains everything. Also is this the reason why some women try to get men to never leave when the guy doesnt love them
>>
>>24497462
Yep I do this to my gf and then I cum when she cums
>>
>>24497462
I don't get any stimulation from clit. Penetration is better but still doesn't make me orgasm. I kinda can finish when I masturbate but it barely feels like anything. I'm 25 and I basically have been having sex since I was a toddler bc of sexual abuse and I've ben in two long term relationships since andI just can't figure it out. Am I broken? I've even tried reading "Morgasm" and practicing with techniques. Nothing works for me. I love sex and have many enjoyable fetishes. I'm not sure what the hangup is.
>>
How many straight women actually want to be eaten out? Is that a thing most would be into?
>>
>>24497796
It's probably because you're really fucked up from the abuse.
>>
>>24497817
I don't really care for it. I'm also the 25 year old woman that can't orgasm. So what do I know about pleasure.
>>
>>24497817
I'd say a good 75% of us enjoy it
>>
>>24497824
Maybe there's perm physical damage, idk. I give up lol
>>
>>24497827
Maybe, but it's more likely that it's in your head. There are tons of studies about survivors of sexual abuse having various sexual disorders stemming from the abuse. I highly recommend you get a therapist
>>
24f
I have NO requirements asked of the guy in terms of appearance.
I usually require being dominated or something related to my fetishes do all of that then get me off through a clitoral orgasm. I sure as hell am not gonna cum through fucking.
>>
A mixture of psychological and physiological foreplay generally helps.

The anticipation of something can be almost as good as the thing itself and can heighten the experience when it does happen.
>>
>>24497885
If you were on your hands and knees vigorously rubbing your clit while a guy was behind you tonguing your asshole with two fingers working your G-spot...would that do the trick?
>>
im basically unable to reach a vaginal orgasm, so rough sex, spanking, pulling hair plus stimulating the clit is necessary
>>
>>24497817
>How many straight women actually want to be eaten out? Is that a thing most would be into?
Errr, very much yes. There are some women who won't like it, just because in everything sexual there is a range of preferences. But most women will find that enjoyable.

>>24498522
Where are people like you when I'm horny?
>>
>>24500584
>Where are people like you when I'm horny?
Same place they are when you're not horny I guess
>>
>>24500606
Not good enough really is it
>>
>>24496507
>So what does it take to get you girls off, make you cum?
>What makes sex good for you, girls?
Two very different questions for me. To cum I need clit stimulation, kept up for a while without distractions or changes in rhythm or the feeling that the guy is about to get tired and stop.

What makes sex good? The whole package: a guy I want to worship, a guy who intuitively knows where and when and how to touch me, a guy who makes me feel comfortable in my own skin, and lots of foreplay and messing about and giggling interspersed with hard fucking and a lot of dirty depraved shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.