[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age gap thread. For hooking up or just finding someone to talk to.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: Mind-the-Gap.png (61KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mind-the-Gap.png
61KB, 1280x1024px
Age gap thread. For hooking up or just finding someone to talk to.
>>
File: _DSC1091.jpg (2MB, 1920x1272px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC1091.jpg
2MB, 1920x1272px
>A/S/L
38/M/Sweden
>Sexual Orientation
Pansexual, mostly into girls.
>Relationship Status
Single and ok with that
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/maybe/don't have one
>Favorite Music
Basically anything except modern r'n'b/hiphop (Drake is the worst thing that's ever happened to music). Right now everything from synthwave to orthodox black metal.
>Favorite Movies
Anything by Kurosawa or Polanski, Alien, 12 Angry Men, Donnie Darko, The Wicker Man, Secretary, Samaritan Girl, Oldboy, Videodrome, Violent Cop and many more.
>Favorite TV Shows
The Antiques Roadshow (UK), Trailer Park Boys, Rectify, South Park, a small selection of UK shows..
>Favorite Books
Crime and Punishment, Atlas Shrugged, To Kill A Mockingbird, anything by Murakami, The Windup Girl. Love all kinds of cyberpunk.
>Favorite Vidya
Path of Exile, RPG's, no multiplayer games.
>Interests
The occult & paranormal, ritual magic, cooking, history, basically just learning as much as possible about as much as possible.
>What boards do you use?
None, anymore.
>Are you interested in Skype groups?
No. I don't like people, especially not in groups. Prefer one-on-one.
>What languages do you speak?
Swedish, English, tiny bit of German
>What are you NOT looking for?
People who only write one word answers. People who ALWAYS talk to 50 ppl at a time. Narrowminded people.
>What are you looking for?
Preferably a girl who is a lot younger than me (I feel at least 15 years younger than I am, and will never grow old), with an interest in the occult (NOT the new age stuff), interested in movies or literature or art or something, I like weird people (even though I find almost nothing "weird"), introverts, outsiders, open minded people. Big plus if you like long conversations.
>Contact info
skypeaccount4soc
>>
File: americancuisine.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
americancuisine.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
Rolling.

26/M/US
>muteogen
>>
40/m/The Netherlands looking for a curious younger girl
Kik: Fzwicky.
>>
40/M/US
Looking for younger ladies to chat with, play with, whatever. Nothing serious, just fun.
All sizes and colors are welcomed to message me. Bonus points if you're chubby or geeky though.
Kik me: chris.anon
>>
>>24496115
I remember you. We used to be really close a few years ago and fell out of touch. :)
>>
File: RXF26uW.gif (766KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
RXF26uW.gif
766KB, 360x202px
>>24496083
Florida little girl looking exclusively for LOCALS that want to be platonic friends as of now.
I will drop you if you start sexting me.

I'm young, skinny, and white and have mousy hair and glasses.
My favorite color is pink, and I like bunnies and kitties and puppies and piglets!
I also like plushies and cartoons.
I'm going to college and way in over my head right now with schoolwork lol

My email is: [email protected]
>>
19/female/USA
Exclusively looking for very attractive, fit, older guys :)
>>
Any advice for a 26 y/o guy trying to hit on his 36 y/o yoga instructor?

It is intimidating knowing she has been married once and is settled in her career whereas I have very little relationship experience and have no clear career path at the moment.
>>
>>24497754
I would've loved getting to know you, but I don't have a kik.
Would you happen to have a skype?
>>
19/male/US
I guess there's none for me here in this threa but may as well post
>>
>>24498685
29/m/us
>>
ASL - 29 / M / USA
Orientation - Straight / bi-curious
Status - Single
Kik - scubasteve3331 - Webcam - yes

Music - Love music, all of it with good, deep, meaning. Real poetry, like hip-hop in the late 80's early 90's.
Interests - Social Sciences, Psychology, BDSM, analyzing human interaction and observing growth as friends hit self actualization. New experiences. Games, RPG's,
Looking for younger females primarily, hopefully interested in kink.
>>
>>24498591
I've missed you like you wouldn't believe.
>>
31/M/Midwest

I'm single and a tech startup owner. My work keeps me really busy, and I spend so much time being The Guy professionally, and I miss being able to do it personally, with people I like. I'd love to chill with some younger women, and I'm equally comfortable being a doting big and a snuggly partner. My background is in programming and technology, I've done everything from building my own 3D printer to building my own software from scratch. I'm an avid reader and game player. I'm also 6'4", 190lbs, and very fit. I'm happy to go pic-for-pic, even to the point of writing you a message to prove I'm real. A lot of people have been hesitant to believe that an actual fit gamer exists. :p

Kik: cool_guy_chill_day. My picture is of me and my dog.
>>
I am a 56 year old man with a 36 year old mind. I love women, I love pussy, and I am willing to come to you (within a reasonable distance.).
Tell me what you want from daddy.
[email protected]
>>
>>24499976
>with a 36 year old mind.
>I love women
>I love pussy
Did you mean 16 lol
>>
29/m/ from california

Looking for my younger nerdy gal to call my own. Someone to game with and eventually have something serious with. Being into ddlg is a plus too

hmu if you're interested

[email protected]
>>
37/m/Chicago

Looking for a younger submissive woman who lives near my and might be interested in a D/s relationship.

Kik: AlbanyPark36
>>
>>24499305
>>24497754

I don't use Skype unfortunately, I can use it through the web interface, but I rarely do. Actually sending an e-mail would be better probably... Nevertheless:
[email protected]
>>
Hodor!

36/Hodor/NJ

Hodor
>>
British guy, 49, would like to chat with a sub girl aged 18-25.

kik: redgrouper
>>
>>24498685
Hello Love

45 M
USA
Handsome
Kik : epmcride
>>
>>24498666

Were you heavily into bunnies a while ago

Nice trips also ! ;) (is that a sign?)
>>
18 m ger
looking for someone older who can Guide me a bit through stuff,kinda take a 'Mentor' or 'father'ish role in my life, someone who gives me advice and all that

if you have any interest just hit me up on kik, name's cirycat
>>
>>24502719
In a sexual or platonic way? I'm German and have a lot of experience with most kinks.
>>
Feeling kind of down after the older guy I've been into kissed someone else right in front of me. Not really sure what I hope to get out of this, but fwiw 25/F/US.
>>
>>24503888
I can chat. Kik me at mesovortex
>>
>>24503888
Not sure what I hope to get out of this either, but this thread interests me because I'm 27, male, my best online friend for the last 6 months is some 15 year old girl, and I'm kinda into this 18 year old girl.

If you want to talk my skype is flagg273.
>>
>>24503888
32/m/US bored and looking to talk hit me up on kik
fedorabone
>>
File: _20161010_013722.jpg (38KB, 492x900px) Image search: [Google]
_20161010_013722.jpg
38KB, 492x900px
Jesus this thread is a sausage fest. I've got nothing better to do so fuck it.
18/M/Washington looking for older women to talk/meet.
Kik: FrostyWhirl
>Pic related it's me.
>>
35/m/USA

Looking for a younger girl for online interactions.
>>
>>24502786
>sexual or platonic way
well, probably alot will turn around the topic 'Sex' and 'relationships', as well as respective myself. but it probably will be more of a Platonic Mentor i guess
>>
>>24503888

What's the context of him kissing someone else in front of you?
>>
19/f/Austria looking for an older man (preferably around twice my age but I'm flexible) to talk to. would be cool if you live somewhere near me
kik: officiallemon
>>
>>24504730

I didn't know how much information you wanted, so...

All of our interactions have taken place at the venue where we both go to dance.

We've been dancing more and more together recently, and he's been flirting with me in ways that are clear enough that even I can tell he's into me, despite usually being oblivious to that sort of thing. Kissing my cheek at the end of our dances, stroking my hair when we're off the dance floor just talking, telling me how cute he thinks I am repeatedly and emphatically, telling me he'll feel like less of a pervert when I get my braces off.

I think I came off a little hot and cold the last couple times we saw each other, before the night he kissed someone else. I was holding back, not sure what to think of the sixteen-year age gap, but then I decided to give it a chance. I tried to be more obvious and consistent about showing him my interest, and I planned on straight up telling him I'm into him at the end of the night.

One of the last songs of the night was winding down. I wanted to dance the last song with him. I walked over near where he was dancing with a woman I'd noticed him talking and dancing with throughout the night. At the end of the song, they shared a quick kiss and stood there smiling at each other.

I'm certain he was into me, but I guess not enough for it to keep him from kissing her. That's fine. I just wish "into me, but I guess not enough" wasn't such a prevalent pattern for me.
>>
>>24505236
No offense but older guys that go dancing to hook up and refer to themselves ironically as perverts and the like are not exactly husband material. They're the equivalent of a club slut you grind with before she grinds with someone else.

If you just want to fuck him, that'll still be easy enough. If you want to "build something" with him, you're delusional.
>>
>>24496115
I feel like I might know you... Or actually, if you were him you probably wouldn't be on /soc/. What letter does your name start with?
>>
>>24505268

It seems like a bit of a leap to assume his focus when he goes dancing is on finding someone to hook up with. His dances usually appear perfectly friendly, like they're just for fun. I guess that could just be a tactic, but I'm not going to jump to that conclusion.

Either way, not trying to make anything happen with him. He made his choice. Regardless of whether it's about a serious relationship or just sex, I refuse to share or be someone's second choice.
>>
>>24505309
Who are you?
>>
>>24505428
Just a girl :/ Don't exactly wanna post my life story on here. I just lurk.
>>
>>24505432
Well, my name starts with an M.
>>
File: tumblr_nv9to9tfjG1u1yujxo1_1280.png (361KB, 704x996px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9to9tfjG1u1yujxo1_1280.png
361KB, 704x996px
>>24501968
I'm still heavily into bunnies!!
Satan bunny >:)

>more Steven Universe
>>
>>24505432
I'd still like to know where I might know you from, if I know you.
>>
Canada (I'll get more specific after we've chatted for a bit), straight. Please, if you are another guy, I am not interested, do not message me.

I'm looking for a younger f to chat, trade, cam, hookup, whatever. I smoke weed, I'm clean, and I look respectable lol. If you want to know more, kik is saturdaynightspecial, skype is rstarkeydrummer
>>
>>24505450
Verkar inte som att du gör det after all, din beskrivning stämde bara väldigt bra in på någon annan, sorry!
>>
>>24505460
Dammit, I meant to include my age.

27 M here.
>>
>>24505465
Borjar ditt namn på E?
>>
>>24505472
Nä-ä, så det var nog helt enkelt helt fel
>>
I never believed in all this age gap stuff but my gf's best friend just lost her virginity to a 43 y/o. She is 19. Gives me hope for when I'm 43.
>>
24/male/gay/ Mex

I like to chat about almots everything sexual or not, Im into bears guys.
Dealing every day with daddy issues and low self steam.
kik: PalabrAzul
>>
>>24505147
messaged you but no reply yet
i am away for the weekend so if you write back i will answer you on wednesday
>>
>>24505367
Maybe you shouldn't have acted like you weren't interested then. Asked for his number or something. I can tell you that spending a few weeks on a girl that just talks and doesn't show any real interest beyond that will bum someone out and if someone else shows more interest it's easy to change your focus at that point. Then again maybe he should've asked for your number, if he didn't then he's kind of a little bitch.
>>
I'm lookin for a chill, attractive younger chick around the 503 area. 37/m/athletic my kik is: jo_johansen
>>
>>24496083
19 m I'm attractive. Looking for an a women in her thirties from Mass. I know this will not work out on here.
>>
File: image.jpg (655KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
655KB, 2592x1936px
23 / M / Internet

Older women give me the stiffs... No serioursly

Kik: Photogenicwilly
>>
>>24506081

Yeah, it makes sense that he would move on without me giving him a steady green light. But that's not what happened. I started being consistently flirty with him, he continued being very flirty with me, and then suddenly I see him with his mouth on someone else's mouth.
>>
Jdogg2395
18/m/us
Bi
Bored and horny
Looking for older men
>>
>>24505488
I'm 48 and the oldest girl I dated was 23... two days ago the girl at the store asked me if there was anything else I needed "Daddy"... It's awesome!
>>
>>24504185

Legit the least creepy person in the thread just about.
>>
>>24506898
Thanks anon
>>
m 56 BC
Looking for younger girl to chat with
kik skype: oldcanuck2001
>>
27/F/Ohio

Wouldn't mind finding an older gentleman to talk to.

heels.in.hell
>>
34/m/straight

High school teacher into my 11th year teaching. Into talking to girls young enough to have been in my classes.

kik: dudebro1123
sc: dudebroeleven
>>
>>24507257
37/m here. I'm somewhat close in Chicago.
Kik: AlbanyPark36
>>
>>24507281
No kik, only skype.
>>
>>24507257
This is a crazy bitch. Avoid.
>>
>>24496083
looking for rich 100 year old women, single 21 year old male here

if young chicks get away with this then so can i
>>
>>24507476
How so?
>>
24/M/US
In the PNW looking for an older women to chat with, clean or dirty, and may trade picks. It'd be cool if we're close but it's not a big deal.
Kik-JoeTripp
>>
Id love to talk to a horny younger girl!

kik is mirrorfaker
>>
35 m UK. Looking for fun/flirty younger thing for occasional mutual entertainment.

Sc: kbm1980
Kik: nattb1980
Throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
File: aaa.jpg (23KB, 574x450px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
23KB, 574x450px
>>24508362
picture i forgot to post
>>
>>24508382
Well that's enough to send them screaming for the hills
>>
29m looking for younger girls to talk to and more

Kik haxjenn
>>
18/M/UK
Any older peeps want me hmu
Kik: Gay1488
>>
Why is it that there is never an older woman looking for younger men? These threads are always about older men and younger women trying to meet each other.
>>
>>24508454
Idk, I'm always on the lookout for an older woman but they don't become available

I need stifflers mom
>>
File: Bunny_c870a6_122725.jpg (47KB, 450x249px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny_c870a6_122725.jpg
47KB, 450x249px
>>24505440

College now?.. bunnies grow up so fast!! ;)
>>
18/M/MI USA.
Looking for a mild to have fun with
>>
File: 2016-10-30 03.42.31.jpg (520KB, 692x1224px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-30 03.42.31.jpg
520KB, 692x1224px
Any older daddy's keen to swap pics / chat with.... one of the professors at boarding school wants to play with me, your toy.... I would like your help and could maybe cam you while with him

Young18/F

Kik - xxxS1uttyxxx
Especially like bi daddy's with big cocks.
>>
>>24509538
You dont have a Skype do you

and how old is "older"? Im older than you but only 6 years.
>>
>>24499582
Where in US? I'd like to sate your curiosity
>>
m/cali/27

I love younger girls. They're so affectionate and sweet and I want to give them lots of love and attention :)

Looking for someone I can meet in person after we get to know each other, but online is okay too.

[email protected]
>>
>>24508382
Saw you on the Asian thread. Nice cock. :)
>>
>>24509538
>Especially like bi daddy's
Not at all suspicious.
>>
35/M/NJ-NY Area

Looking for younger female for anything from talking to hanging out to hooking up.

kik: Anonfrom201
>>
19m lookin for older women
Kik: dudewhateven
>>
>>24509796
got skype if you're intersted.
20 y/o
thomas991thomas
>>
>>24509796
21/M/Vel_koz
>>
>>24509548
As long as you're older than me - or even just more dominant its fine!
>>
File: IMG_20161030_030558.jpg (195KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161030_030558.jpg
195KB, 1440x2560px
Worth a shot,
18 M Southeastern US
Looking for older woman (10 years or more would be sweet)
Kik rwickli
>>
>>24509836
*aka - someone who is keen to watch me fuck another guy / likes dick
>>
File: 1476723494916.jpg (585KB, 1280x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1476723494916.jpg
585KB, 1280x1789px
34/M/NJ

Looking to talk with younger girl. Eventually would love to go out and do stuff together, so prefer someone local enough where thats a possibility.
>>
45 m anything young but legal
Kik whynotshowme
>>
>>24511593
Your name isn't Lyndsay is it?
>>
26/m/europe

looking for old women to chat or sexting.
I'm college student yet and like motorsport, outdoor sport and swimming.
>>
>>24496083
35/m/Germany. Only talking, want opinions from girls about life and etc. Not a weirdo, i have a gf. Kik leeeosss
>>
21 female uk. not looking for boring old sex talk, lets just talk about shit that matters for a bit. add on skype: eggsandbacon4
>>
>>24512303
Hi I'm 60, do you WhatsApp or Snapchat, I prefer WhatsApp. I like young men's cocks, although I've never had one
>>
>>24496083
32/m prof in boston
kik deusfactus
>>
>>24512303
I think I replied to yo not very good at this, I'm female and 60 and interested xx
>>
41/m girls only, please. All colors and shapes and sizes welcome!

Kik necr0tic
>>
>>24513197
I'm 18 and have a snapchat. not the guy you were talking to but I like older women

My Sn is: nijoloblob5
Kik is: nijolonblob5
Yes I know they're different
>>
>>24498685
24, hot, and wealthy. located in Philly, kik me at M474D0R
>>
>>24513245
>>24513245
An lyndablair100
>>
>>24505488
I'm 41 and I can tell you from experience that daddy issues are nature's way of making up for not being able to get laid as a teenager. Besides, there's no way you can truly appreciate an 18 yr old girl until you've had to deal with the flapjack tits and blown out pussy of a 30-something with kids.

Just take care of yourself, physically and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24513258
Kik or sn
>>
20M Canada looking for older woman, Kik me at zozzle519
>>
37 M 504 (USA)

Looking for younger femanons. Local is better, as we may have a chance to meet up at some point. I am into chatting long distance though. My kik is darko_6969
>>
Just looking for some chat. It really shouldn't be that complicated.

Taco_Jones
39/m
Females only, please.
>>
File: blast.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
blast.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>A/S/L
18/M/California
>Sexual Orientation
Gay
>Favorite Music
Greenday,eminem
>Favorite Movies
Harry Potter,big daddy
>Favorite TV Shows
walking dead
>Favorite Books
I dont read
>Favorite Vidya
Walking dead games
>Interests
Rap, science, christianity
>What boards do you use?
/b/ /v/ /pol/
>What languages do you speak?
English,
>What are you NOT looking for?
Teasers
>What are you looking for?
Dick pics, flirting

kik: CrazydaveXD13
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.