[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reopening /slut/ thread since the other one reached bump limit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 448
Thread images: 27

File: 1448153215459.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448153215459.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
Reopening /slut/ thread since the other one reached bump limit and died

>Age:
>Race:
>Location:
>Relationship status:
>How old when lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
>Guys got to cum in mouth:
>Guys got to cum in pussy:
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
>Like swallow cum?
>Every had cum on your face?
>Every had sex in public?
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details please
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
>Sluttiest moment? Details please
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm?
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out?
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut?
>Ever feel bad for being a slut?

>Picture and contact info optional
>>
Yeah, why not. I did this once before, it was fun

>Age:

>Race:
Caucasian

>Location:
Would rather not say. One of the english speaking ones

>Relationship status:
I'm owned by my boyfriend

>Guys fucked:
No idea, but if not in the triple digits, it's gotta be close

>Dicks sucked:
More than I've fucked. That's definitely in the hundreds

>Guys barebacked:
If I had to guess, I'd say maybe 30? 40? If I don't know them, they wrap it before they tap it

>Girls Kissed:
I've kissed more girls than guys. I'd say around 30 or so, but most were one night stands.

>Pussies sucked:
It is very rare that I won't eat out a girl whom I haven't kissed... so, close to 30 or so.

A lot. A whole lot. I happiest when I have a dick in my mouth. It's not often when I don't swallow.

Again, those that didn't wear a condom

>Guys got to cum in ass:
At least 20. Again, condom rule applies

>Oldest guy fucked:
I'd say maybe mid-40's.

>Like anal?
Wasn't against it at first, but I've grown to really love it

>Like swallow cum?
Yep

Yes

I'm going to say yes, but we make sure hidden from view a lot of the time. Only been caught three times. Second time the guy joined in
>>
No to boss and friend's parent, but it was my teacher who introduced me to my love of oral. He gave me and my friend and I detention for passing notes in class one morning. I had made plans with my boyfriend at the time to see him after school and didn't want to miss it, so I approached him at lunch, said I'd do anything, etc. Long story short, I blew him under his desk, he eventually came. I enjoyed it so much that I blew my boyfriend that afternoon, then lost my virginity to him. When I approached my teacher about it the next day, he quickly apologized and begged me not to tell anyone. I just told him that I really enjoyed it and would love to do it again. I never told, he never got in trouble, and I must have blown him two or three times a week until I graduated. But it was just oral, he never fucked me.

>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Many, is the answer. As mentioned before, I'm owned by my boyfriend (he likes me calling him Daddy. Cliché, I know. But he really loves it, so I will now refer to him as such). He's my dom, I'm his sub, and he's gotten me into many different things. I love being naked, love fucking outside. He's tied me up, given me slutty clothes to wear, pees on me, he's even passed me around to his friends, random people... and his sister. He's also talked to me about fucking a dog, which I'll admit turns me on.

Two come to mind: The Super Bowl Party and getting my Daddy's sister involved with us. But this post is getting long enough. I'll answer it, when asked.
>>
It's not difficult, but it's so frustrating to have it denied to me

The aforementioned teacher, and the bf at the time never found out. I didn't tell a soul while I was there. Since then though, I've never fucked outside of a relationship until now, but that's only because my daddy tells me too

I like to try and keep it a secret, but there are more people who know about me being a slut than I am aware of.

Not really. The most I've ever used sex for is for getting some free drinks every now and again... and out of detention I guess.

Would rather not post either, but I'm happy to answer any questions.
>>
>>24482179
Sister story please
>>
any sluts who want online sugar daddy contact me:

kik: lastonebroke
>>
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
Melbourne, Aus
>Relationship status:
Partnered
>Guys fucked:
Lost count to be honest, maybe 40-50?
>Dicks sucked:
About the same as above
>Guys barebacked:
20ish
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
>Guys got to cum in ass:
15ish, most do but some pull out
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
Sure do
>Like swallow cum?
Yeah some times, depends how horny i am
Twice
Quite a bit
Never have
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Rape fantasy, groups
Was playing outdoors with two guys at a quiet park/beat, was getting into it when we started to notice a bit of a gathering starting to form to which they all joined in taking turns on me
Easy
>Have you ever cheated on a partner?
No
Secret
yes and no, being partnered its good because we can have regular sex and all but some times i like the random people and large amounts i can get
>>
>>24482199

There's a bit of a build-up to this story. His sister lives in a different state and sometimes flies over for work. When she does, she'll stay with us. On her first visit after I submitted to my boyfriend, he played me against her. I would have to wear some skimpy outfits as if they were normal clothes, or hang out with her with a buttplug inside me. She was a lovely person and we became pretty good friends, but she knew everything that was going on.

Turns out, she and my daddy had been sleeping together since their late teens. She told me this during dinner, after my daddy made me cum at the table with a remote vibrator I had to hold inside me. I was trying so hard to resist it, but she couldn't hold it in any more. I had to strip for her and eat her out as my daddy fucked me from behind. After that, I watched the two of them fuck and then had to eat my daddy's cum out of her.

She only stayed a week, and that happened on the third day of her visit. I wasn't allowed to wear anything for the rest of her visit, I was under orders to call her Mommy, and submit to her just as I would my boyfriend. Turns out she introduced my daddy to watersports, who then passed it on to me. The day after my first night with her, she pulled me into the shower and pissed into my mouth before making me drink my own (which Daddy insists I do now anyway). When we drove her back to the airport on her first visit, I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes and she would beep the horn and call attention to me in the back seat. She made me eat her out in the airport car park one last time.

Mommy is a lot more dominant than Daddy. I'll sometimes get text messages with commands, and she loves having me naked whenever she visits. But she is a lovely person and a very good friend despite all that. And I always look forward to her next visit.
>>
File: 13noface.jpg (185KB, 660x624px) Image search: [Google]
13noface.jpg
185KB, 660x624px
>Age: 21
>Race: white
>Location: eu
>Relationship status: single/fwb
>How old when lost virginity: 17
>Guys fucked: 32
>Dicks sucked: 40
>Guys barebacked: 6
>Girls Kissed: 3
>Pussies sucked: 1
>Guys got to cum in mouth: 29
>Guys got to cum in pussy: 6
>Guys got to cum in ass: 1
>Oldest guy fucked: late 30s
>Like anal? not really
>Like swallow cum? sometimes
>Every had cum on your face? yes
>Every had sex in public? no
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? sucked off my bass teacher once
>Favorite kinks/fetishes none really, just minor teasing (no bra and loose shirt in public) or giving head
>Sluttiest moment? mmf threesome
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? hard
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? no
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? secret
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? no

19emailforme@gmail com
don't ask stupid questions or private info
>>
>>24482227
Can I see your cat?
>>
>>24482179
>>24482227

How did you get your teacher to let you give him a blowjob?
Like, what was the buildup? Did you take initiative?
Asking because I want to do shit with a certain teacher.
>>
>>24482237

There actually wasn't that much of a buildup. I think he had split-up with his wife, or at least those were the rumors going around, I don't remember any other teachers mentioning it. Anyway, I went up to him in his office during lunch and offered to do anything to get out of staying back. But by anything, I was talking about extra homework assignments, maybe a test. Hell, I think I would have even cleaned his office if he asked me. But he declined everything and, as I was leaving, I heard him mutter that I should suck his dick. Looking back it sounded pretty spiteful towards me, but I'm not sure what I really did to deserve it. And me, thinking that it would get me the afternoon off, hastily agreed. He was taken back and insisted he didn't say anything, but I forced the issue and I guess he just decided to go with it.

After I told him I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again, he was hesitant until he made me promise that I wouldn't get him in trouble. Looking back, I guess it was risky for him even then. But we quickly worked out a little system where he'd drop a hint that he wanted my mouth. Sometimes he'd let me work him, other times he would just fuck my face. But I always swallowed, made clean up so much easier.

I'm not sure if he still works at the school, but I've never heard his name popping up for having sex with a student. If I wasn't with my daddy, I think I'd probably track him down and fuck him.
>>
>>24482256
So it happened because he made a rude side comment? lol I don't think that'll work for me.
That makes sense. I just need a slut's expertise to go about this situation because I've just recently started acting out sexually and I REALLY want to fuck this guy.
I volunteered at an elementary school and there's a substitute teacher who is in his 30's and hot in my opinion.
His wife is a teacher there and seriously the most ugly woman I've seen in a long time. Perm, ugly glasses, fat on top but weird chicken legs, polos, khaki pans with bell bottoms, and generic sneakers.
According to my friend's little sister (who had his uggo wife as a teacher), she yells at him a lot.
So basically, his wife is a cunt.
When he was a sub for my class, there wasn't much for me to do except for grade papers and flirt because the kids were all reading.
He blushed a lot when we were talking, and later I had to go laminate shit, and when I came back school was over.
So I was in the center of the classrooms (every 4 classrooms are connected by a center hallway with sinks, bathrooms, a storage closet) and cutting out the papers.
He came up to me and was flirting with me, and I could see him adjusting his package.
Like, clear as day, his hand went over his dick 3 times. I also teased him quite a bit.
So, fast forward to next time I see him, he is subbing a different class, I saw him while walking through the halls, didn't have anything to do, so I run to him and help him with his class.
He tries impressing me by talking about how back in the day he underage drinks and did drugs (which was very inappropriate because we were at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL)
He also jokes I should go to the convenience store and buy him some beer.
And then he also tells me I should walk his dogs. When I asked for his number, he backed down and changed the subject.

PS: I also like Daddy stuff. If he's ok with you doing stuff with other guys, it wouldn't hurt to ask your Daddy to go see the teacher.
>>
>>24482289
So basically I am 90% sure he wants to fuck me. I am going back to volunteer at the school next semester, how should I go about it? I've never initiated anything with anyone like this.
>>
>>24482230
thats a bunny
>>
File: IMG_20161022_070346.jpg (214KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161022_070346.jpg
214KB, 768x1280px
Kik username: infinitefire5

I just installed kik for the first time in my life so uh.. Lookin forward to get some invites from y'all. Kthnxbye
>>
>Age:
>Race:
my parents are Korean
>Location:
Canada
>Relationship status:
bf
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
60-70?
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
don't know
>Pussies sucked:
60-70?
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
mid 50's
>Like anal?
no, but I do it
>Like swallow cum?
love it
yes
yes
I've been having an ongoing affair with my boss for the last 5 months
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
light bondage (blindfold, handcuffs, etc)
Sucked 8 different guys in one night at a party when I was 17.
depends on the partner
yes and yes
well-known in some circles I guess
I wouldn't say bad... second thoughts now and then. I've regretted some things, but who hasn't?
>>
>>24482289
>>24482293

Well, you never know. You may get a rude comment too. But from the sounds of it, he seems pretty into you. And if his wife really is a cunt, then that's even more reason. I'd say that when you go back there, and he starts flirting with you, then just flirt back, keep pushing it and see where it goes. And if if the phone number comes up again, maybe give him yours. Or better yet, make him watch you put it his phone for him (maybe with a fake name or something so his wife doesn't catch it).

My daddy does know about my teacher, I told him early on in our relationship when he asked my I love to blow him so much, but I never dropped his name (for obvious reasons). We haven't really spoken of it since. Maybe if it comes up again, I'll ask him. Usually its my daddy who tells me who to fuck (seriously, one night we were out at a bar and he must have pointed at a dozen different guys for me to hit on and fuck and/or suck). Never had to ask to go and fuck someone else.
>>
File: 1402607805292.png (241KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1402607805292.png
241KB, 326x326px
This thread gave me AIDS
>>
>>24482227
you never answered my mail when you posted in another thread. there was neither a stupid question in it nor did i ask any private info, i just wrote you some lines to respond to
>>
>>24482388
I wish he'd say something snarky like that so at least it'd be an easy transition. It doesn't seem above him, since he's talked to me about doing drugs in a 4th grade classroom.
The putting it in his phone is a good idea. I do flirt back, but I'm a little shy so I don't know entirely how to get to the point where I get to the point where I can touch him.
It's like I don't know how to ease from point A (flirting) to point B (sucking him off underneath a desk).
I was thinking about being touchy feely (rubbing his forearm, brushing against him) and/or wearing a skirt with just a thong underneath and bending over infront of him to initiate something.

Also, it's awesome you and your Daddy have that. It sounds really fun and like you're enjoying yourselves.
I told my last Daddy about a MMf threesum and gangbang fantasy, and he told me he'd have to have no respect for me to do that.
But he wanted a Mff threesum, which was slightly annoying.
>>
>Age:
>Race:
Caucasian
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
Single
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
22, I think
>Guys barebacked:
7 or 8
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
none
most of the ones I blew
4 or 5 without condoms.
>Guys got to cum in ass:
none
>Oldest guy fucked:
mid-40s--was probably the best too
>Like anal?
meh--a little stimulation, yeah--a big thick dick up there? not so much
>Like swallow cum?
don't mind
yes
no
only fantasies
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
like to be used, choked, spanked, treated like a slut
one night stand with guy in mid-40--met him at a bar and was sucking his cock within 2 hours. Spent the night with him--he probably fucked me 6 or 7 times. He was the first and only guy to make me squirt. There's too much to story to write here. It was only a few months ago and I still get turned on thinking about it.
depends.
yes and I don't think so
secret
not really. once I ruined a marriage and felt bad about that
maybe later
>>
>>24482452
>once I ruined a marriage and felt bad about that
It's the person who you fucked's fault. If they had it in them to cheat, they were gonna cheat. Period. Whoever their spouse was is better off without them.
>>
>>24482476
That might be true, but I still felt bad about it. I didn't about his wife until after we'd already messed around the first time. I knew the other times.
>>
>>24482481
It's still not your fault, and you shouldn't feel guilty. Even if you knew after the fact and continued to do it, their marriage was over before you even fucked him because he had it in him to cheat and was clearly unhappy. If he wanted to remain married, he wouldn't have even sought after you.
>>
>>24482489
I don't feel that guilty anymore. And it's not like it resulted in me not fucking around. But I was pretty drunk when I got with that guy in his mid-40s and I must have asked him 15 times if he was married--between kisses and later in his hotel room when I was first on my knees sucking him. I think I stopped asking by the time he was fucking me...by then I didn't care anyway! lol
>>
>>24482452
>>24482576
More about the 40s guy... what made you squirt?
>>
>>24482594
It was probably the third or fourth time we were fucking. He had me up on top of him riding his cock. He pulled me off and up onto his face. He was licking my clit, and then slipped a finger into my asshole. I shook with what might be the hugest orgasm of my life and squirted all over his chest. I was a little embarrassed but it felt so good that I just collapsed off of him. I think it was my third orgasm of the night but somehow it was different--super intense--I came a few more times with him but it was never like that again.
>>
>>24482611
This is why old men are superior.
>>
>>24482685
He's the only guy I've been with that was more than 5 or 6 years older than me. And now I wonder if other guys his age are just a good in bed. And he just kept on getting hard too...it was kind of amazing. He'd cum and we'd drift off to sleep for maybe 15 minutes and then he's pushing his hard cock against me from behind, or twisting his fingers into my hair and pushing my head down between his legs. Seriously--he must have gotten hard 7 times over maybe 8 hours.
>>
>>24482687
The blue pill does wonders. Maybe he was on that.
Is he uncut? Asking because sometimes older men who are cut are a bit more desensitized.
>>
>>24482698
He was circumcised. Don't know if he was on Viagra or not--and if he was, well, I loved it! Wish I could see him again.
>>
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
sing
>Guys fucked:
90-100+
>Dicks sucked:
100+
>Guys barebacked:
I don't like how condoms smell, so many
>Girls Kissed:
many
>Pussies sucked:
many
10 maybe, 3 morning after pills taken lifetime
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
Mid 50s
>Like anal?
When I'm prepared for it, yes.
>Like swallow cum?
yes
Yes and I've done multiple cum walks (?) where I have cum on my face or in my hair or on my clothes and I walk around in public like nothing's the matter.
Yes, changing rooms, bathrooms, parks/outdoors, cars, movie theaters
>>
>>24482687
>>24482698

It's not viagra

It's the fact that he was in his 40s and had a 20 year old riding his cock.

Men in their 40s are easily capable of doing it 5-6 times a night just like 20 year olds.

It's usually just the lack of interest in their wives.

Some couples stay as active as that even in their 40s.
Not every day, but perhaps every weekend, go whole night at it.

And having a girl half your age in the bed increases does tend to make you really horny.
>>
I had sex with a TA after we hit it off on a school sponsored trip. We didn't fool around on the trip, but met up a few times after. I had to convince him to let me blow him because he was really nervous about the scenario. Once he was in my mouth, it was easy to get him to do everything else. I had him for a pretty big class, but I'd try to catch his eye and squeeze a boob or something playful to try and get him distracted. The mid 50s guy, I knew his son, but he was a year or 2 younger than me. I met him at a bar in my hometown when I was out with friends while I was home for summer. He was recently divorced and pretty crazy.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
I'm kind of an exhibitionist so public show off stuff gets me going, but I'm pretty lame
>>
>>24482237
I teased him in our lessons, by 'accidentally' dropping something in front of me so I have to bend down with a loose shirt, or pressing it tightly on my body (all that with no bra) until he got noticeably hard
>>
A couple of years ago my friend was getting married and I was in her wedding party. She and her fiance rented out a place in Colorado with natural hot springs (it was beautiful!!!) to have a combined bachelor/bachelorette party. We were all drinking and having some fun, but a few of girls called it quits a little early. Me and one of the other girls stayed up to party with the boys and we ended up taking our drinks down to the hot springs. We all stripped down to our underwear, but I took off my bra, which was a topic of conversation. The guys (including the groom) all eventually took off their underwear. I was sitting next to my friend most of the night and finally got her to loosen up a bit and take off her bra. She'll never read this, so I don't care, but her boobs aren't great so I get that she was embarrassed. I ended up taking off my thong and found myself sitting between two of the groomsmen. I had finished my drink and there was no more booze around, so my hands were underwater, resting on the naked thighs of the guys next to me. We all played cool, but I started jerking both of them off. I don't know if it was as stealth as I thought, but whatever. There was a little cabin/outhouse to the left of the hot springs with towels and robes and stuff, so after a bit me and one of the boys I was jerking off hopped out and went to grab robes for all of us (leaving the other girl and the groom and two other guys). We fucked a little then stopped because he was afraid it would be obvious. We grabbed robes and towels and went back out. Turns out that guy had a gf that he proposed to in the time between the bachelor/bachelorette party and the wedding. I ended up fucking the other guy I gave a handjob to the night of the wedding.
I can always do it better, but it depends
>>
yes and yes
secret
yes
>>
>>24482721
I think the fact that she was surprised kind of says that guys she's been with that are in their 20s aren't capable of doing it 5-6 times per night.
I've fucked a guy who was 40 (and I'm kinda hot), and he couldn't get hard every 15 minutes after cumming.

>>24482722
How did you convince TA to fuck you?

>>24482724
Ok, thanks! How did your first time happen?
>>
>>24482777
honestly it all depends on the guy how often they can fuck.
>>
>>24482783
Exactly, but it very well could be Viagra, no?
>>
>>24482794
I mean it cooooould be, but Viagra would make him have an erection constantly, there's no downtime between
>>
>>24482799
Well whatever it is, this guy sounds awesome lol.
>>
>>24482777
nothing special, just casual encounter with someone I was seeing at that time
>>
>>24482804
well if it's chemical it's not exactly the guy now is it
>>
>>24482808
He does if he can make her have the first and only squirting orgasm of her lifetime.

>>24482806
I meant how did your first time with the teacher happen? lol
>>
>>24482808
>>24482810
>He does if he can make her have the first and only squirting orgasm of her lifetime.

Amen! He was amazing. I don't care if it was because of a pill. It blew my mind.

Someone else could be on Viagra and still not know how to fuck, or turn me on, or make me cum.
>>
>>24482831
I really want to squirt, but I can barely even orgasm. I have vaginismus. >:( Lucky ducky.

Do you guys also have experience with toys? If so, what are your favorites for ultimate orgasm experience?
My fwb said he's going to get me a vibrating clit pump to see if this helps me out.
>>
>>24482842
I only own two toys--they're both for clitoral stimulation. One is a cheap bullet vibrator--it was like $10 maybe. The other is a little nicer--it's a Laya vibrator.

It's not too hard for me to cum when I'm masturbating. It's hit or miss with a guy. If someone's good at oral sex, I can cum that way. I almost never cum from penetration unless I end up making myself cum while riding him. But there have been a few guys--like that 40something--who just knew what to do and had me so turned on that I could cum without doing it myself.
>>
>>24482877
For some reason, oral does absolutely nothing for me. I mean, it doesn't feel bad, but it doesn't feel as awesome as people make it out to be.

I have two middle range toys. A Trojan pulse (small clitoral wand) and a vibrating dildo with a long handle.
I usually use the wand for my pussy and the vibrator for my clit when masturbating, since the wand is stronger and a bit too thick for me.
I can't cum from penetration either, but an ex did finger me with his thumb and it apparently it made me cum so hard I blacked out.
Have you hear of the Eva hands free vibe? It's a little pricey but I was thinking of getting it.
>>
>>24482904
I looked up that Eva hands free--I'm not sure I'd like that way it's tucked into your labia. Maybe...I don't know.

Can you make yourself cum?

Did you ever answer the green text questions? I couldn't find your responses--I'm just getting curious as we talk more.
>>
>>24482973
I can make myself cum, but it's not a powerful orgasm.

And no, I didn't. Like I said earlier, I just recently started becoming more promiscuous (lost my virginity earlier this year to a 40 year old man, have been fantasizing about dirty stuff ever since middle school), so I don't feel I'd have much to share except online stories.
>>
>>24482983
how old are you?

who was the 40 year old--forgive me if you already told that story...sorry.
>>
>>24482376
You sound amazing, please add my Kik ~brocky_sellars99
>>
>>24482991
40 year old I met online in January. He owns a computer store, so when my laptop broke he came over to fix it. We ended up touching and kissing, then we kept meeting up.
The vaginismus is from being raped by my second boyfriend in highschool, so the 40 year old understood I was sensitive and took his time.
At one point he got me drunk and that's when I began loosening up. Eventually my vagina would actually open up for penis (gasp) we'd fuck in parks and stuff. We dated monogamously for about 6 months. We're still friends, FWB now.
After the relationship ended, I ate out my friend's friend while my friend and her other friend (lol, sorry) watched and took pictures. I also sucked off my friend's boyfriend while she watched. Then I sucked off a guy who I knew for literally a couple days in his hotel room while his friends were away in the hotel's lobby with a pool table.
I also did some camwhoring for pay after that relationship.
Then I dated another older guy (38) monogamously for a couple months, and he was the guy who said he'd have to have no respect for me to do stuff with other guys, but still wanted a Mff threesum.
We just recently broke up, and I've realized I want to explore my sexuality again and more.
>>
File: IMG_6169.jpg (1MB, 2448x2265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6169.jpg
1MB, 2448x2265px
19/female/USA
I just want a hot, fit, well-dressed older guy to call daddy and grope at inappropriate times.
>>
>>24483022
What are you looking to do? What do you want to explore or explore more of?
>>
>>24483033
27M Canada, whats your kik?
>>
>>24483048
What's yours? I hate sharing mine, as I'm tired of being spammed by dozens of idiots
>>
>>24483066
sleeplater
>>
File: 20161005_234953.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_234953.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24483033
23. Can run for miles. Can fuck for hours. 607 area code.
Kik: Tadderr
>>
>>24483045
I want to explore different kinks, different people, different settings.
I really want to do group sex. Like I have fantasies about threesums (all kinds; MMf, Mmf, MFf, Mff), gang bang scenarios, and I also want to go to sex parties eventually.
And I also want to experiment with bondage and punishments, like flogging.
>>
>>24483071
This can be done you just have to be careful. Only time I could successfully arrange this was my gym group and 2 shared females
>>
>>24483066
thats my username, don't be shy
>>
>>24483033
Are you sure? SOMETIMES, older men can be very demanding
>>
>>24483108
I know what I want. As long as they're hot and fit, I'm okay with it.
>>
>>24483115
5'11, very fit. Know how to treat a lady
>>
>>24483115
So are you already broken and obedient? Or do you need to be placed into those comprising situations to expose what kind of slit you are?
>>
>>24483121
I'm not sure she wants to be treated like a lady! lol
>>
>>24483126
>calling girl a slut as an insult
>in the slut thread
ok
>>
>>24483139
In this thread it is graded on a curve. A slut is a successful achievement. Apparently, my low key teasing/flirting is misread
>>
>>24483115
Maybe worth my time... where in the US are you? Most likely not within my reach... for now
>>
>>24483153
>>24483161
I'm wondering how people like you have zero self-awareness.

You really can't see how desperate and needy you sound. How creepy you sound when you type out: "Most likely not within my reach... for now"
>>
>>24483161
Midwest.
>>24483128
What makes you assume such a thing?
>>
>>24483175
I was just teasing since this a slut board.

And I listed my own stats up there, so it'd not as if I'm being critical--just teasing.
>>
>>24483173
Fair enough
>>
>>24483175
Same

So what is your reaction to being groped in public?
>>
>>24483175
From Canada, kinda far but you seem my type. Would love to get to know you better.
>>
>>24483161
>Maybe worth my time...
>Most likely not within my reach... for now
almost pissed myself laughing
>>
>>24483033

36/m in the midwest also

Gmail disbeathrowaway2

I can give you my other contact info there.
>>
>>24483198
>>24483194
Contact info?
>>
>>24483271
Just spun up a kik somakecks
>>
>>24483200
You're right.. straight up bombed that
>>
>Age:22
>Race:white
>Location:bulgaria
>Relationship status:single
>How old when lost virginity:15
>Guys fucked:25
>Dicks sucked:lost count
>Guys barebacked: around 20 i think
>Girls Kissed:2
>Pussies sucked:0
>Guys got to cum in mouth:lost count
>Guys got to cum in pussy: around 10
>Guys got to cum in ass: around 10
>Oldest guy fucked: late 40's
>Like anal? no
>Like swallow cum? no
>Every had sex in public? yes
I work as a hiring exec at a company, so giving out blowjobs is basically part of my job
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
blackmailed into blowing this kid i knew from highschool

blowing my boss in order to get a promotion

just generally having to offer myself to guys as part of my job
hard
yes, they never found out
well known at work, secret to my parents
yeah, but work is work

kik is maxiabg
>>
>>24483305
What is a hiring executive?
>>
>>24482376
I'm also from Canada (613) and I would like to chat. Kik or Skype - hank_1983
>>
>>24483271
My kik is sleeplater
>>
File: IMG_6997.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6997.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>Age: 22
>Location: Chicago
>Relationship status: Married, in an open relationship
>How old when lost virginity: 19
>Guys fucked: 14
>Dicks sucked: 13
>Guys barebacked: 12
>Girls Kissed: 1
>Pussies sucked: 0
>Guys got to cum in mouth: 5?
>Guys got to cum in pussy: 11
>Guys got to cum in ass: 0, anal virgin
>Oldest guy fucked: 28
>Like swallow cum? Can't be too thick or too thin. Too thick is when someone hasn't cum in a while, aka when they have been "saving it for me". Too thin is when someone masturbates too often and it is not thick at all.
>Sex in public?
In a car parked at a Panda Express, lol, he came in my mouth
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Pee
Mild femdom
Intimate sex focused on partners preferences
Having my feet rubbed whille I masturbate
Rimming/Pegging fantasy
>Sluttiest moment?
Slept with a guy who told me he periodically cheated on his out of town gf. Turns out he was not a periodic cheater, he cheated for the very first time with me. He said he knew the moment he slept with me that his 2 year relationship was over.
Easy for me to make myself orgasm alone. Harder to orgasm when masturbating next to a partner. Impossible to cum if the partner is touching my genital area (I like when the partner kisses me or massages the arches of my feet)
>Ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out?
Yes, he didn't, I asked him a week later if we could have an open relationship and we've been doing that now for the past 8 months
>Well-known/secret slut?
It's a secret in my professional life. It's a secret for casual friends. Close friends are aware of the open relationship and are even aware of some of the people specifically.
I have noticed I do give off a distinctly professional/not flirty vibe in everyday life. Even when I meet someone from tinder, they still might not think I'm slutty and usually think they're a special case.
>Feel bad?
Probably yes because I usually lie when asked when the last time I had sex was
>>
>>24483355
I havnt cum in a really long time babe.
>>
>>24483355
Can I get to know you? Promise its not only about sex
>>
>>24483397
She's in the slut thread...."promise it's not only about sex" hoo boy you are in the WRONG place. The fuck you doing in here calling girls babe asking to get to know them making my pussy dry up with your pussying around.
>>
>>24483460
It was kinda quoting things in the post
>>
>>24483355
Are you the visual novel anon?
>>
>>24483305
cлeд 30 минyти тe чaкaм нa пилoнитe, кoлкo зимaш?
>>
>>24483355

I'm curious as to what pee stuff you've done. Never really talked to anyone else who's into it.
>>
>>24483355

I'm actually in a relationship with a very innocent girl and I've never cheated on her but your "sluttiest moment" surely got me hard!
>>
File: 102016.jpg (254KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
102016.jpg
254KB, 1280x960px
>Age:20
>Race: White
>Location: Michigan USA
>Relationship status: Seeing someone
>How old when lost virginity: 15
>Guys fucked: 17ish
>Dicks sucked: over 20
>Guys barebacked: about 5
>Girls Kissed: a lot
>Pussies sucked: 2
>Guys got to cum in mouth: a lot
>Guys got to cum in pussy: three so far, scary stuff
>Guys got to cum in ass: none
>Oldest guy fucked: 48
>Like anal? Never tried it
>Like swallow cum? It’s not bad
>Every had cum on your face? A lot lol
>Every had sex in public? Not yet
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details please My girlfriends dad
>Favorite kinks/fetishes Gangbang, slutty clothes, creampies, risky sex, being used for pleasure, being a slut
>Sluttiest moment? Details please Let a stranger bareback me when I was drunk
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? Easy if I’m in the right mood
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? I have. They left me. I lived with them at the time and brought two guys home the next night. Fucked both of them loud as hell.
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? Well-known in my town, everyone’s had some kind of ride lol
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? Sometimes
>>
>>24484187
How many guys virginities have you taken?
>>
>>24484240
At least four lol
>>
>>24484250
virgins cum quicker then guys with experience?
>>
>>24484187
wanna tell story of fucking friends dad?
>>
>>24484253
A few of them popped fast, one held out really long
>>
>>24484266
your really cute tho. no wonder dudes want you
>>
>>24484274
Would you want me?
>>
>>24484282
who wouldn't lol, look at you
>>
>>24484282
I do want you, you have a boy friend though
>>
>>24484282
i want u i love the dark hair and tattoos..u wanna kik?
>>
>>24484282
The reason you've fucked half your town is that guys want you
>>
>>24482376
From 519
Kik is sterling1922
>>
>>24483355
24 from WI here, need a good cock to drive down and show you a good time? ;)
>>
made a kik, but don't be pushy boys

LSzeeerp
>>
>>24484187
upper or lower MI? I'd love to have you ride me
>>
File: 20151013_113507.jpg (18KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
20151013_113507.jpg
18KB, 400x711px
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
Ohio
>Relationship status:
Other woman
>Guys fucked:
40+ I'm sure there's more, but 40 I actually remember.
>Dicks sucked:
Pretty sure everyone I've fucked.
>Guys barebacked:
No definitely number, but probably around 70% of them.
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
None, but interested.
Most of them, I enjoy swallowing.
Most of them.
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
Not really.
>Like swallow cum?
Yep!
Many a time.
My favorite-ist thing ever.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes:
Public sex, group sex, oral.
The entire last year of my life.
Depends on who I'm having sex with.
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? No, never really cheated but I am the other woman.
Well known slut.
Sometimes, it's a personal battle for myself.
>>
>>24484370
>Sometimes, it's a personal battle for myself.
Why?
>>
File: 1476077621405.jpg (91KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476077621405.jpg
91KB, 500x700px
>>24481998
Manwhore edition
>>Age:
>>Race:
White
>>Location:
Seattle
>>Relationship status:
Single
>>How old when lost virginity:
>>Girls fucked:
>>Dicks sucked:
>>Girls barebacked:
~15
>>Girls Kissed:
~40?
>>Pussies sucked:
~20
>>Got to cum in girl's mouth:
~10
>>Got to cum in girl's pussy:
~10
>>Got to cum in girl's ass:
>>Oldest girl fucked:
>>Like anal?
Yes
>>Like swallow cum?
No
>>Every had cum on your face?
No
>>Every had sex in public?
Yes, fucked on numerous beaches and in the open in parks
>>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details please
No
>>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Anal
>>Sluttiest moment? Details please
Had a threesome with friend and his gf. We both fucked her and blew each other
>>Hard or easy for you to orgasm?
Easy
>>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out?
If I'm going out with a girl I usually tell them they can't ask me about that and I won't ask them about it, so yes but it's not cheating
>>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut?
Well known
>>Ever feel bad for being a slut?
Wish I could do it every day
>>
>>24484380
Personally, sometimes I feel as if I will never find anything better than what I already have. Ironically enough, the same thing I've protested hailing from a small town, I find myself wanting. I'll be going to my 10 year reunion and all of my close friends are married with children. I have spent the last 9 years of my life in one night stands and relationships with married men. Another fear I have, is that if I do find someone I fall in love with, they're not going to understand that my past is my past. My last fear is that I am not going to find a man that satisfies me as much as the one I currently have. He just really satisfies my need for public and group sex.
>>
>>24484415
>Another fear I have, is that if I do find someone I fall in love with, they're not going to understand that my past is my past.
You better not tell him
>>
>>24482810
ok so I was in this 1 on 1 lesson with him and I didn't have a bra on, just a plain loose shirt. few times I dropped something on the floor and had to bend forward to take it, so my cleavage was right in front of him, I could see he was getting uncomfortable which aroused me, so I did this few more times in various ways and pressed my shirt to my body so he could see my titties through it, he clearly got very hard then. I smiled naughtily and made a remark about his boner in his pants and said "that looks like it needs to be taken care of" and got closer, he got lost and I used that to kneel before him and unbutton his pants, I think then he was sold and didn't resist. the blowjob followed after that, busted in my mouth, let it drip out a bit, slurped up everything else, we didn't talk about it anytime later aferwards
>>
>>24484426
Yeah, I'm not going to build a relationship on lies of my sexual history. If they can't accept my past sluttiness, than fuck em.
>>
>>24484538
You might not feel that way when looking into the face of a once-in-a-lifetime dream partner who wants to be your man but doesn't yet know
>>
>>24484554
I'm sure they'll eventually find out regardless.
>>
>>24483397
Lol what? Also it depends if I find you attractive. I say that because I have met several anons from these threads and I don't usually find them attractive. We can blame this on tinder and the ease of finding attractive guys who also find me attractive (and both of my photos I'm even wearing scarves that cover my big boobs!)

>>24483588
Sorry to disappoint, I don't think so. I am published on literotica though, it's a pee fetish story.

>>24484153
My ex a few years ago was the first time I ever tried anything.
He watched me pee, I would blow him while I peed
I would hold him while he peed
I peed on his dick
He tasted my pussy after I peed
He peed on my boobs
We peed in each others hands holding each other in the ocean
He peed in my pussy (that was awesome btw, I want to again)

Recently I have met two guys somewhat interested in fulfilling pee fantasies.
I've started them out slow...mostly watching him pee.
One guy I got to lick his dick clean after he peed and then blow him
The other guy has peed on my clit and felt my pussy as I peed

>>24484155
Yea, I feel bad that it broke them up, but I think they are actually getting back together! Selfish me though enjoyed fucking him and kinda wished he stayed single...we were going to do a threesome with one of his friends, so I was looking forward to that too
>>
>>24484590
How big are these big boobs?
>>
>>24484607
34G
Usually they are a pleasant surprise at some point because my pics on tinder completely hide my chest
>>
>>24484590
We talked a bit a while back. You're average looking and pretty overweight, don't get too full of yourself.
>>
>>24484650
And?
The majority of people aren't compatible. I wasn't your type, so what?

If you are saying I don't have a right to be attracted to whomever I want, then you are mistaken.

I'm not desperate, I'm not sleeping with someone I am not attracted to. I hope everyone does the same.
>>
>>24482203
Which park were you at? Do you still do that sort of stuff?

-- sounds hot and I am in Melbourne so I thought I'd ask
>>
>>24484725
Do you talk to anyone online?
>>
File: IMG_20161021_084314.jpg (117KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_084314.jpg
117KB, 1024x1365px
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
Paris, France
>Relationship status:
Single
>Guys fucked:
40+
>Dicks sucked:
100+
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
50+
>Pussies sucked:
About 10 maybe … I'm not really into girls
50+
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
NO
>Like swallow cum?
Definitely
Thousands of times
Theaters, parkings, elevators, parks … yeah
Nope and I won't.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Being treated respectfully and yet like the slut I am. A guy who adds romance to a facial. Nice proper guys who can be sex beasts (I don't sleep with everyone, just with who I want ; and I want a lot ;-) ).
When I sucked on two brothers at an hour interval … or most probably when I added a post-it note to a contract with "blowjobs for the whole team if you get 15% off this" written on it.
Really easy. Even through clothes.
No partner, no problem.
Formelrly quite well known.
Rarely.
No more than this photo ;-)
>>
>>24485493
>"blowjobs for the whole team if you get 15% off this"

How'd that work out?
>>
>>24485498
They got 10% … and now that I think about it, they still all got sucked.
I've never got reported.
>>
More than half the posts are fags role-playing.

Gtfo with your slut stories send me ass pics on Kik
Mocohocarolyn
>>
>>24485515
No way, man. I've definitely sucked 30 miles of cock.
>>
>>24482218
This sounds like a hectic life, I'm surprised you got in these situations.

>>24482289
best of luck anon, but please don't get in trouble.

>>24482376
how did the affair start and how peaceful it is?

>>24482721
I can add a bit to this although I'm just in my late twenties: it's difficult for me to get excited by someone, but when it happens (meaning I really like the person) I get erected up to 20 centimeters and can come 3-4 times, sometimes in a row, sometimes in a few minutes. My hope is that it will continue and hopefully I'll find a good partner soon, because that will also help overall health.

>>24482831
did he make something more beside getting hard easily? I'm sure it was the roughness and overall behaviour he had. Glad you squirted with him!

>>24482983
>>24483022
Sorry about your problem anon, I hope you can orgasm nicely in the future and find good people to do it with.

>>24483200
this comment made me smile

>>24483305
>so giving out blowjobs is basically part of my job

whoa, care to elaborate on that? You give blowjobs to people you might hire? How does that start, and is it well known like you wrote at work? That's surprising. Might add you on kik later on.

>>24485493
>Being treated respectfully and yet like the slut I am. A guy who adds romance to a facial. Nice proper guys who can be sex beasts

I'll be honest, I'm glad you say this, because generally I try to behave like this with my possible partners. My only problem is that the experiences I had were really unsatisfying sexually. It's always nice to find people from Europe and hear about different experiences, because it's very interesting for me to imagine the different reactions/settings to being open sexually.

I forgot to leave my contacts after opening the thread: my kik is personalthrowaway, my email is safewordthrowaway@gmail. If anyone wants to talk about her own experiences, sharing Dom advices from a sub or dom POVs and talk beside sexual things I'm happy to write.
>>
>>24484837
yeah still do it :)
i mostly go to newport lakes, its local to me and has some good hiding spots
>>
>>24482203
>>24485855
had missed this post with the park story, wow. Are Australians so forward with sex, and is it normal to find things like that happening when a woman is open sexually there? In Europe people would be much more careful about it, or more secluded in doing it.
>>
>>24484187
I second >>24484263
Story of friend's dad please!
>>
>>24485888
yes an no, most women are pretty open for other guys to join in, just as long as they understand that no means no, most girls wouldnt go alone, they always have a guy with them to protect them just incase
theres a large park here in melb called West Gate Park, its a well know dogging/beat area, ive never been there yet but have heard during the summer that place goes off, guys, girls, trans, couples, everything lol
>>
>>24484370
Okay slutiest public sec moment last year?
>>
>>24482218
That made me really hard for some reason.

All sluts: how do I move from chatting one of you up to actually fucking you/getting my dick sucked?

t. Clueless vrigin who doesn't know how to close the deal.
>>
>>24485991
sounds like an orderly mad max mess
>>
>>24486450
Just remember they are sluts and they want you to fuck them. That simple
>>
>>24486498
Then what?
Just start making out somewhere in conversation and ask them to go elsewhere?
>>
>>24486550
If your seeing them in person, be nice, but be flirty and try and get away with as much as posible. Chances are you will get head.
>>
>>24482176
a guy caught you in public and ended up joining in.
how? like what has to happen in that situation for it to lead to that.
>>
>>24484868
Sometimes. I made several friends from a pee thread two years ago that I keep in contact with.
I've noticed the guys in this thread seem to like to chat really intensely for like 2 days and then disappear, lol
>>
>>24486558
Yeah, that's the hard part. Finding girls who are into me when I'm going out seems to be the easiest part. Moving things ahead is wierd though, because I'm striking into the unknown.
Tried making out with some chick last night who was hitting on me, but I kinda forced it iand so she pulled back. Should've persevered and tried again later.
>>
>>24486583
I like the flirty stuff better, like touching my arm or holding my gaze long, whisperig in my ear...
>>
>>24486596
I know, because I do that and its always being recieved well so far ;) But how do I move on from that stuff to actually getting laid?
>>
>>24486631
Mystery of life bud
>>
>>24486649
Fuck me.
So just keep talking to girls, being flirty and hoping the rest kinda resolves itself?
>>
>>24486685
All else fails, marriage will get you laid. But ya act like a man and they will be wet af.
>>
>>24486697
Screw marriage, that'll come later.
For now I just want to fuck as much as I can until I get tired of it.
I mean, whenever I do my thing they start to touch me back, rub their ass/tits on me and shit and place themselves so I end up with my arm around their waist.
Mind that I've only been trying for about 10 days now, and only with 3-4 girls in a party setting.
Will go on a legit date this week with a girls or two, maybe it's different if you're already one-on-one.
I'll also start trying in my classes/lectures and see how that works out.
>>
>>24486710
yup, drinks help too for both of you
>>
>>24486577
I noticed the girls tend to do that too.

Which is a shame to be honest :(
>>
File: IMG_1048.png (432KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.png
432KB, 640x1136px
>Age:
>Race:
Mexican
>Location:
NYC
>Relationship status:
Engaged
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
None
>Guys got to cum in ass:
None
>Oldest guy fucked:
22 (I was 16)
>Like anal?
I enjoy my plugs
>Like swallow cum?
Why wouldn't I
Yup
Lots of times
Tired to get it on with a teacher
And once I made a move on a damily friend who was 21 (I was barely 15)
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Enslavement of losers
Kitten play
Choking
Making moves on older guys
Fucking in parks, bathrooms, cars
Adult entertainment career
2 one night stands back to back
Easy with the right person
No
Pretty known
Why would I

Attached
Kik& snap: liaaustin95
Email: [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0995.jpg (162KB, 1334x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
162KB, 1334x752px
>>24486931
And i meant family* friend lol
>>
>>24486931
I think you should probably post a timestamped pic, since reposting twitter pics of a camwhore doesn't exactly look super legit.
>>
>>24486934

I miss you on Chaturbate! When you'll come back?
>>
>>24486964
Check my twitter. I'll tweet for ya..
>>
>>24486631
Usually that starts with a kiss. Make sure it's a very sexy kiss. What sexy is will depend on the person...
Some girls would prefer a more dominant kiss, others prefer something with a softer touch.
No matter how it's done, you need to make the person feels special. No one wants to think you don't care.
In that same breath, show her you actually like the kiss. Slowly pull her closer. Start with your hands just on her face/neck and move down slowly. If she's into it, a boob squeeze wouldn't be unreasonable.
>>
>>24485493
As tu déjà visité le quebec
>>
>Age: 30
>Location: uk
>Relationship status: divorced
>How old when lost virginity: 13
>Guys fucked: no idea
>Dicks sucked: no idea
>Guys barebacked: no idea
>Girls Kissed: no idea
>Pussies sucked: no idea, you get it. A lot.
>Oldest guy fucked: 46
>Like anal? Yes
>Like swallow cum? Yes
>Every had cum on your face? Yes
>Every had sex in public? Yes
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details please boss, landlord, ex's dad, parents dad
>Favorite kinks/fetishes creampies, big cock, younger guys, anything depraved aside from shit
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? Easy
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes and yes
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? Well known
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? Hell No.
Kik is piercedginge
>>
>>24487067
Thanks for your help, I figured as much.
Just looks like this is a thing you need to be able to kinda feel, so I hope to get it right with practice and being able to relax more and not worry about the outcome at all.
Also taking a dancing yourse so I get used to leading with the body alone, so I can try in clubs and on the dancefloor to.
>>
>>24487410
I'd like to point out a guy has never even progressed to the point of kissing me if I met him while I was out somewhere. Had to have known him/talked to him/met him online before.

I will have to say that for things like meeting someone off of tinder, some guys have been very smooth and some definitely weren't. There was a guy I couldn't get enough of his kisses, and I have slept with him subsequent times when we've met. There have also been a few where I can't wait for the date to end.
The friday that was 9 days ago I met a guy from tinder and we went out for drinks. I had one drink, he had two, we talked for hours, he was very interesting to talk to, seemed like we could be good friends, but it was not flirty at all. Even when I did things like put on more lipgloss or lean close to him, hold eye contact, he still was not putting on the moves. We had been texting still and it was so friendly I thought he forgot about a sexual part. So when he asked me out for Friday we kept chatting I was a little thrown off too, since I wasn't sure if he wanted it to be sexual (which was the whole reason I joined tinder...). So I turned it down, turns out he thought he was being very flirty but he was hoping I would take the initiative (I would have if I knew, but I didn't). I told him I wanted more flirty convos before we meet again. I hope that works, but our convo since then was about the Cubs, aka not flirty...
>>
>>24487459
What did the smooth guy say to you?
>>
Idk if I count as a slut but answering anyway
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
europe
>Relationship status:
single
16 with girl, first piv sex when 17
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
8 (4 of them just as a joke when drunk)
>Pussies sucked:
1 (accident because condom broke kek)
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
Yes
>Like swallow cum?
Yes
Yes when I was trying to swallow but it came out of my nose
Yes
No
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Anal play, especially rimjobs, femdom, feet
I got really drunk at my universitys party and just asked the nearest guy if he wants to fuck. He said yes.
I can orgasm with a partner but it takes time so doesnt happen always. Easy when masturbating
Yes. I told them.
Im getting more known because the guy from my university decided to tell everyone about it. (He got butthurt about losing his virginity to me after I told how experienced I am.) Now his friends try to touch me and get me drunk at those parties. Fug
No not really, just wish people didnt know
>>
>>24487503
Girls first then guys?
>>
>>24487503
Think of the positive side.

Free drinks.
>>
>>24484187
*×*
Those eyebrows are amazing and you're beautiful as fuck. Please sit on my face
>>
>>24487516
Yes. Not a phase, I still like girls but they just always friendzone me:(

>>24487521
But I cant handle much alcohol
>>
>>24487503
Is there no way you can tell the others to fuck off or denounce him as lying? That's really a stupid reason to get butthurt.
That aside, you seem like a funny person anon. Your post made me smile a lot, I hope things get better for you and they stop bothering you. Do you mind sharing other experiences here in the thread, or in private if you prefer to not divulge too much publicly? I'm curious about hearing of your first experience at 16 with a girl.
>>
>>24487503
>the guy from my university decided to tell everyone about it

Always gotta be that one asshole to ruin it for everybody.
>>
>>24487459
you sound like someone I'd be interested in talking to more about all this, mostly like the signals you gave and all that. Really curious about what kept you from initiating.
>>
>>24487468
The smooth guy was teasing me with kisses, like I had told him I liked to be teased in bed and he took that one step further to the kisses. Like, I'd lean forward and he'd lean back and it was kinda a game.
Honestly though my relationship with him has gotten somewhat emotional. He is very vulnerable because he is single and isn't doing other dating, plus he wears his heart on his sleeve.
The sex is good. Could be better if his dick didn't have the curve it does, but I understand that's not his fault.
>>
>>24487459
Yeah, people are different. I don't do online stuff personally, because if I go though the hassle I may as well learn do do it IRL. Also, its kinda scary, and sometimes abit frustraging and stressful, but I like the thrill of trying to get with girls in person.
I think I can communicate my intent well with touches/smiles/looks though I'm somehow kinda averse to put my attraction into words because I don't want to come off cheesy or too strong and also don't give compliments if I don't really mean them - other than that, tease a little and don't talk too much about myself.
My impression is that flirting is done 90% nonverbally anyways , right?
>>
>>24487593
Can I have an example of wearing heart on his sleeve?
>>
>>24487540
I think they trust him more than me. But Im sure I can find new people to hang out with, its a big school after all.
When my first time happened we were at her sisters place so we went to the sauna together (like the sister and her husband wouldnt guess why) and did in the shower. I was really nervous because I had only kissed before it. When I tried to finger her I had no idea what I was doing. She was more experienced, really good at fingering and eating me out.

>>24487584
Its not my fault he never got any
>>
>>24487627
thanks for replying! So she was the one that seduced you/got you to do it? And how was the other experience?

Also I will restate again that it's really a stupid reason to give you lots of troubles, he probably feared something stupid or someone knowing he was a virgin.

>>24486596
>>24487067
>>24487459
>>24487593
thanks for all these advices anon, you're very kind to take your time to share them c:
>>
>>24487627
Did u and her only hook up once? Did either of u cum? Why only kissed the other girls and didn't do more with them?
>>
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
Canada
>Relationship status:
Single
>Guys fucked:
More than I could honestly recall
>Dicks sucked:
Ditto
>Guys barebacked:
About half or so
>Girls Kissed:
A couple dozen, I like kissing girls
>Pussies sucked:
Most of them
With or without condoms? Again, most of them
>Guys got to cum in ass:
I've had anal with about a third of them, so roughly that
>Oldest guy fucked:
50s
>Like anal?
Yes
>Like swallow cum?
Yes
>Ever had cum on your face?
Yes
Yes
I traded sexual favours for work perks and bonuses. Not a friend's parent, but the parents of some kids I babysat.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Spanking, lingerie, cumplay
I was feeling a bit down about my 30th birthday, so I gave myself a little present with the help of a couple of friends and had a few guys worship me, then run a train on me.
Depends, really
Quite a few times, and it was terrible every time afterwards. I've sworn off monogomy
Well known
It's how I am, and while I've slowed down a little, I'm not settling down
If you have questions, you could write them here or [email protected] - I might respond
>>
>>24487594
My issue with meeting people in person is that I feel like there is no way to understand me without talking to me enough.
The only time I regreted sleeping with someone was recently, and it was because he didn't know me well as he should have.

Basically an easy way to put it is...if the person doesn't know I have a pee fetish, or accept me including it, then I have no business sleeping with them. So when at a bar is my pee fetish ever going to be a conversation topic?
>>
>>24487503
Shame you didn't ask me. I've had something similar happen (Girl just asking to fuck) Made out with her right away, but ultimately said no because I believed some dumb memery about how your first time should be special.
w/e, it's better to learn how make things happen yourself anyways.
What country are you from?
>>
>>24487681
Oh, that of course explains it.
That's probably pretty unusual though. Can you enjoy sex at all without including pee?
>>
>>24487667
east/west coast canada??
>>
>>24487667
how did u arrange the trade with babysittig parents? what did u do with them?
>>
>>24486931
wanna be an escort for an hour?
>>
>>24487717
Ontario

>>24487725
It began with flirting and making out with the dad, and then she flirted with me a little, too, which was a surprise. Eventually we sat down like grown-ups and they explained just where they went on date night, and would I like to spend a night with them while the kids were at their grandmother's? They normally didn't do that, I later learned, but they were interested in me and so we hooked up a couple of times, but of course I couldn't really babysit them after that.
>>
>>24487746
cool sounds like a fun experience and a good deal. what did they give u for it? how old were you and them? what did u do with them? how did u like it?
>>
>>24487756
I was 19, my very first threesome AND lesbian experience was what they gave me. It wasn't like later, when I traded sex for a raise, or anything. Just three people who wanted to have fun.
>>
Sluts, what's the oldest virginity you've ever taken away?
I'll be reaching wizard status in two years, it seems like I've turned into the loser of the group because I'm not getting any.
;_;
>>
>>24487746
>>24487746

Damn you.
>>
>>24487775
thats hot. what did u do with the wife? did u cum? did they?
>>
>>24487801
We went down on each other, and I ate her out after he came inside her. Oh yes, I remember us all cumming. It was a lot of fun, a real great experience.
>>
>>24487837
Nice! how did the cum taste from inside her compared to if he just came in your mouth? were u 69ing when you ate each other? did she show u the ropes?
>>
There's a trend here...

Seems to me like girls who lose it young tend to be so emotionally unstable, that they end up fucking countless guys and erode their self worth. Either because they were too impressionable and eventually got addicted, or because they're raised poorly, or both, or something else I can't imagine. In any case, better days.
>>
>>24487892
It was definitely different, her taste mixed with his, it was exciting for me. We didn't 69, she guided me and showed me how to pleasure her.
>>
>>24487936
Thats hot, so they were showing you how to do it? Did she give u some good tips? were u able to make her cum? did he show u how to fuck too?
>>
>>24487922
Pretty much this.
A combo of bad parenting and too impressionable.
I got into sexting men online in 6th grade, was raped in high school when I actually met up with an older man online, and now I do camsex for pay.

But I haven't fucked countless guys like a lot of girls ITT, just recently started having sex quite a bit.
I'm also mutually attracted to old men that are somewhat unattractive.
>>
>>24487946
hmm.. well
Sorry you had to go down that road..
>>
>>24487941
Yes, with a little practice and guiding, I managed to make her cum. She made me cum a lot faster.
>>
>>24487963
It's whatevs. I'm pretty unstable, but stable enough in comparison to a lot of other girls.
Just put my self worth on what guys have to say about me, so I'm very easily broken down.
Like I start bawling if a guy says something that can be taken relatively badly about me.
I also cry when I cum sometimes.
>>
>>24487975
Well, let's learn from each other.

Me, currently 31yo male living in Miami, FL. Lost my virginity when I was 22 to a girl who was 17, that I loved very much. I was actually real crazy about her, she was an artist like me, into the same weeb shit. Long story short, I travelled to CT to meet her (age of concent there is 16 in case anyone is wondering.) we met, made love, and it was, to me, the most special night of my life. I loved her sooo much. But eventually distance and bad signs, creep shit on my part due to her talking to other guys etc, her having too many male friends, things that basically gave us both headaches and destroyed our peace of mind. After all was said and done, I stillconsidered her the love of my life, but she decided to break up, wanted a "new start", in guy terms that's "new dick". Week later she was dating some other guy according to a close friend of ours who divulged this a year later. So basically I lost years of my life depressed after that.

4 years go by and I meet a 16 yo girl here in Florida on DeviantArt (age of concent here is 18), draws, creates stuff, I thought she was great, but I wasn't over my ex (yes, 4 years after) so, to get to the point, she liked my hentai art and I asked if she wanted to see my dick, she sucked it, and I basically had a mental breakdown from how terrible I felt about it, she felt bad also.. but seeing how sweet and impressionable she was, I felt like absolute shit... time goes by, she's a year older, still remained friends, she visits me, it happens again.. except this time a lot worse, I was shaking nervously..I felt disoriented by my guilt essentially.. drove her back to her college. All I could think of at night..was.. what my ex would think I had become.. how ugly I felt, I wanted her to be there..somehow.and had she been there, those events would never have transpired.. temptation and stupidity made me an unstable person.
>>
>>24487653
Yes she was the one who wanted to do it more. Do you mean first time with a guy? I met him online and I traveled to another city to see him. Not a safe thing to do but I was horny and dumb. Almost didnt fuck him because he made me smoke weed and it just made me feel bad. Anyway it was nice how he liked eating me out and I came many times but he didnt stay completely hard with a condom on and I only once quickly let him put it in without it (again dumb and horny). The next morning I gave him a blowjob and he came. Felt like a winner lol.

>>24487657
No, she was my gf. Cant remember if we came. I didnt do anything with the other girls because I was really shy back then and they didnt do anything either.

>>24487684
Finland
>>
>>24488094
I still battle with temptation though. But, I never fucked the second girl.. and the girl I loved, is technically the only girl and the last girl I had actual sex with... so, life is weird.
>>
>>24488094
You have to get over the original girl to move on and be happy.
And 16 year olds aren't sweet and innocent and impressionable. 12 year olds are.
If she were innocent she wouldn't be looking at hentai.
But still you should have held back.
>>
>>24488094
Why the guilt ?

Because she is 16 ?

Ages of consent are too damn high in USA to be honest.
>>
>>24488094
Congrats on being a disgusting pedophile.
>>
>>24487702
Definitely I can enjoy sex without pee play, but the person has to accept me knowing I have a pee fetish. You can't be stupid and say "we can do whatever you want to do" if you know you aren't into pee play. It makes me feel bad, it makes me feel like I can't be myself.
If you don't want to engage in it fine, but don't pretend you are doing what I really want. It is clear to me that when it's not involved, when the idea of it is taboo, the sex is not about me or my pleasure, it is about the other person.

Again, not saying I won't have vanilla sex, I will, but there still has to be an acceptance of my sexuality.
>>
>>24488121

I don't condemn her for viewing hentai.. just happens.. doesn't make her a shit person.

I'm over both of them now.. I mean I think about them, but.. this is 2008-2012 stuff.

It's just perspective I wanted to share with you.

Years have gone by, and I haven't really been active with anyone, partly out of choice, partly out of failure, partly out of battling temptation, and even lack of compatibility.

Not all is as it seems.. not everyone is happy JUST fucking.
>>
>>24488146
lol learn your definitions.
A pedophile is someone who is solely attracted to prepubescent children

>>24488157
I didn't call her a shit person? I was just saying she wasn't innocent to begin with, so you didn't defile her.
Happy you're over them. Maybe it's time to step out and get a relationship.
>>
>>24483071
>>24488121
>>24488121

I'm really into public play, and I have plenty of ropes for bondage and i'd flog the hell out of you.

are you on the east coast by any chance?

kik: vintagedrumandbass
>>
>>24488144
>why the guilt

I wanna explain this is the most deep way I can, so that you may understand my thinking..

The numerical aspect is nothing compared to the innocense this girl projected.. her face reminded me of 16 year olds back when I was in middle school... her vestiture.. her mannerisms.. her deeanor.. it was like that of a middle school kid.. even though she was home schooled and going to college a year later..

and yet, my ex who was 17, she hardly gave me that feeling at all.. I just felt an extremely deep connection.
>>
>>24488163
A pedophile is an adult who is attracted to children. 16 year olds are children, and one is an adult at 22 and definitely at 26.
>>
>>24488173
I'm from Florida.

>>24488175
Nope.
Pedo = prepubescent kids (elementary school)
Hebe = pubescent kids (middle school)
Ephebo = post-pubescent kids (highschool)

>>24488174
So basically you felt bad because she looked and acted younger than she actually was.
>>
>>24488163
>time for a relationship

I wish to simply marry and be happy with a girl I choose. I believe I have the spiritual strength for it, I may even know her already, she's in her 20's, nice girl.
>>
>>24488190
Then good luck with your endeavors then.
>>
>>24488189
Road trip.
>>
>>24487602
A very emotional text when he decided he couldn't be with me because it was against his religion read:

"I often think about when we had sex. The first moments when I went inside of you with my bare penis. I felt so connected to you. Just how wet your were made me feel desired and I desired you like no other. It was like we both were at the peak of passion. You eyes, your hair, your lips, your neck, your breasts, everything I could see while I was thrusting was immensely beautiful. You are beautiful. Kissing your neck while hearing that clap of of our bodies smash with each other was thrilling. And hearing you breath heavily was amazing. I enjoyed making you feel good. In the shower when you peed I put my hand under your vagina and felt the rush of fluid on my hand. I loved it. And to know that you felt happy made me happy too. "

I think I've posted that before...it just caught me off guard
>he's still not gay
>>
>>24488189
no, she acted exactly like..what normal virgin 16 year old act like in middle school.. she was just nice.. and i felt bad for it.

I told her as soon as she turned 18, we could start seeing each other more regularly, like a couple. I kept my word, met her mom n pa, we hung out a few times. One night she escaped from home, didn't wanna be there anymore, I picked her up on the road and took her to a local theater/social hang out place. We talked, hung out, nothing sexual happened, her mom called worried, I told her I would return her home, and I did. She hated her mom, is why she ran away.. she was 18 then.

Anyway, she started talking to some guy in Orlando, guy tries fucking her, they start seeing each other, she basically said "fuck you" without using the words.. me: "oh...that's great.. happy for you..", "what about us? when are we gonna fuck?" ..
never happened.

bad experiences combined with bad choices, but whatever, dodged a bullet, because I would never have done that kinda shit behind her back.
>>
>>24487681
You might be lucky if you run into someone like me, that generally doesn't judge others by their fetishes and just moves the conversation forward on other things. Although it has been awkward a lot because people told way worse than peeing, and in those cases I didn't overlook it at all.

>>24487743
how do you go to give a friend head because you're bored? Like "I'm bored, pull your dick out"? (mostly joking but I'm just really curious on how it went)

>>24487796
what's the wizard age again?

>>24487946
sorry to hear about the rape anon. Does the camsex pay well? I often think about doing it, but a male has not really luck with it from what I've seen. Certainly not as much as a girl can pay and how much men can pay her to do it.

>>24488103
Haha, pretty sweet description, it reminds me of experiences I had. It's also nice to hear from someone from a new european country here that I'd also like to visit (was told it's expensive as duck though). Are there more experiences you'd like to share? Is it a problem to be a slut in such an environment? (I often feel like in America there is less judgment for girls being open sexually from the posts here)
>>
>>24488235
sweet letter..
>>
>>24488239
i forgive her though..whatever.. just a kid.. 18 or not
>>
>>24488276
>what's the wizard age again?

>sorry to hear about the rape anon.
Thanks. Minor PTSD, but whatever.

>Does the camsex pay well?
Eh, depends on what you do.
I do one on one which is $100 per hour. I do it cheap so more people will go for it.
I also did a site which did anywhere from $1-$4 per minute with 1/3 of it going to the site plus tips, but I didn't like that as much
You'll have to go on a public site like chaturbate if you're a guy and want to make money and have something going for you.
>>
>>24487733
Nope
>>
>>24488387
tru tru
>>
>>24488387
3h?
>>
>>24488358
Did you develop a rape or rape play fantasy/fetish because of it?

>I do it cheap so more people will go for it.
Try the opposite logic, thank me later.

>tfw no young camwhore fwb to give tips to and push into more slutty degeneracy
>>
>>24488146
I'm borer enough to take the bait.

Alright, well...how do I explain my actions.. firstly, I'm not a pedophile, I respect, adore, treasure children, they are amazing.

My situation, in both cases, were purely a compatibility issue. Both girls were artists like me. The first one I travelled all the way to Connecticut, from Florida, to meet. I wanted to marry her, is how compatible I felt.

The second girl lived less than 10-15 miles away from me, also an artist like me, and it was purely a compatibility issue as well. I didn't like that she was 16 obviously, wished she was at least 17, that way she'd be legal by the time things got interesting.. but, things sped up faster than I thought because her college was basicallg walking distance from my place, and her home, not too far. She made a conscious effort to be my friend, and I hers. Wasn't proud of what happened. Made it up to her soon as she turned 18, dumped me anyway. Life isn't fair.

Since then I've met girls online only 15 and already a fucking tragedy of a human being. Life isn't organized in any specific way.. the most unlikely people can be the biggest liberal child mentalities leap frogging from dick to dick. You will be extremely disappointed with humanity too, eventually.

But nobodies perfect, not even you.
>>
>>24488453
>Did you develop a rape or rape play fantasy/fetish because of it?
Nope. Thinking about it when I'm horny severely upsets me.

>Try the opposite logic, thank me later.
wat
I've considered doing $100 for 30 mins, but I feel like no one would go for it
>>
>>24488471
If you find them online, meet them first online, etc... it doesn't matter what the age of consent is. Soliciting a minor online is illegal, a violation of federal law, even if the age of consent in your state is 16, she's 17 and lives in the same state.
>>
>>24488490

I did not solicit her... it just..happened.. I made a poor choice at a very weak point in my life. I felt if I brought someone new into my life, things would change, I would change... it only made things worse.

I spoke to my mother about it.. and admitted what I did. I was thrilled about it.. I was just young and.. i dunno.. empty.. I wanted my ex back desperately...and I wanted to forget her..equally as desperately.

Some things ..just.. you can't do them justice by simply typing about them.
>>
>>24488513
Legally, you did "solicit" her.
Basically it's illegal to meet a chick under 18 online then fuck them in real life even if the age of consent is 16.
>>
>>24488513
I wasn't thrilled about it*

rather
>>
>>24488516
news to me

in any case.. whatever I type doesn't do justice to how I felt .. but in plain terms. I've felt love, and I've felt like shit because I'm not a perfect person.
>>
>>24488516
>>24488490
>>24488488

I guess laws in USA are fucked up, but I doubt they're this fucked up.

Unless the definition of the word changed he didn't.

Solicit would imply that he met up with her for the sole reason of having sex.

Considering how much a faggot he's being about his feelings, that's not the case.

I did study Civil Law, which is in use in Europe, and not the common law which is USA/UK, but still I don't think anybody would make this law so retarded.
>>
>>24488488
Ah, okay. Was just curious because a lot of girls tend to develop rape fetishes as a way to gain control of what happened. Similar to women who have been physically abused wanting to be hit/slapped/choked in bed.

>wat
Basically, from a behavioral/marketing psychology standpoint, one way people derive quality to something is by seeing how it's priced.
This goes in two directions; 1) people buy things that are priced lower than average expecting them to be shit but not caring because of the savings (think Walmart), or 2) people buy things that are priced higher because they assume that what they are buying is of better quality (think some little boutique). Quality wise they're probably not far apart, but the higher price of the latter "tricks" people into the assumption that they are.
Chances are you're not going to compete with the girls that do this full time and have been doing it for years on a volume level, so make yourself stand out with an above average pricetag.
Somewhat simplified, but you get the idea.
>>
>>24488540
This makes sense. Thanks, anon, I'll try to do this more in the future.
But I'd like to think I'm more like Marshalls or TJ Maxx...Designer for cheap lol

>>24488530
>>24488535
Yep, USA is dumb.
>>
>>24488235
So if he can't be with you because of his religion how has he slept with you a couple times?
>>
>>24488606
Very good question.
His logic is that he is aware it's "wrong" but enjoys my company too much to give it up.
>>
>>24488612
Are you still seeing him?
>>
>>24488582
Actual quality doesn't matter as far as this tactic is concerned. I could throw a $300 tag on a bottle of $10 grocery store wine and people will assume it's better quality. They'll even think it tastes better.
Hope it works for you, but full disclosure, without knowing more about your biz and being able to A/B test I'm just throwing darts in the dark. That's why I want my very own little camwhore to to nurture.
>>
>>24488623
>That's why I want my very own little camwhore to to nurture.
I feel like you're implying something here lol
also,
nurture =?= pimp
>>
>>24488644
I feel like you're inferring something and want me to confirm your suspicions :)

Nah, not pimp. Idk how far I'd take it, but basically part of it is just wanting to see what happens when some of my knowledge is applied to something like camwhoring.
As far as nurturing, I'm sort of into daddy/daughter relationships, specifically when I'm in a position to "teach". While I do like younger girls, I think it's more about helping someone grow or succeed.
>>
>>24488619
Indeed I am. Slept with him on Thursday. It felt really good, he is very sweet, and as you know open to my pee fetish :)
>>
>>24487105
Non, pas encore :-)
>>
>>24488781
So are you upfront about the pee fetish? Like how does it come up? I can't imagine anyone would tell me.
>>
>>24488961
I am very upfront. Usually the first convo I have with someone about sexual preferences I will bring it up. This way it's easy for them to bail if they aren't into it.
>>
>>24485855
>>24485991
How did you get in to it? CL? I know there are a few groups that organise online, is that how you started?
(Melbournian Anon, again, btw.)
>>
>>24488975
interesting, thats fair. Was trying to figure out how to drop it with this girl I'm hooking up with, but I may just not bother since we're already doing fine with just sex.

Do you also bring up the cant cum with other ppl. thing? its an interesting quirk.

Also, do you have guys in rotation in your open relationship or do you have your set group and that's it?
>>
>>24488276
Wizardry is 30.
Archmage is 60 I think.
>>
>>24488189
Semantics only help pedophiles and hurt kids. Splitting up the ages literally just helps them justify their disgusting actions. They're kids. That's that.

>>24488471
It isn't bait.

And it doesn't matter the details. Justifying pedophilia is still pedophilia. You were an adult who had power over the minors in question, regardless of how compatible you were or what "love" or other stuff you felt for them. You're a grown-ass many who's attracted to children.

Yeah, life isn't fair and some fucked up shit can happen to kids, but that doesn't make them adults. Especially when an adult in the situation is doing more fucked up shit to them.

I'm well aware I'm not perfect, but I'm not a pedophile, and that seems like the weakest justification ever for your actions.
>>
>>24489534
>Semantics only help pedophiles and hurt kids.
So you're saying fucking a 16 year old is the same as fucking an 8 year old? Cool.
No, anon, no matter how hard you try to shove the square block in the circle hole, it's a square.
Anon had a girl suck his dick that had the legal age of consent in half the US and most developed countries.
Sure, a 16 year old is a kid, but of the post-pubescent variety that have a sex drive and a half decent education.
That is why you separate them into categories.
It's not as wrong to fuck a girl who's post pubescent, at least her body is ready for it and she has a more developed brain.
>>
>>24484187
where in Mi are you located?
>>
>>24489567
>So you're saying fucking a 16 year old is the same as fucking an 8 year old? Cool.
Not what I said. I'm saying they're both pedophilia. And you're literally doing what I said happens, which is that it allows pedophiles to justify their actions by separating children into categories.

Yes, and those post-pubescent kids with sex drives should be having sex with people their own age, not literal adults.

A grown man in his 20s has literally nothing in common with a 16 year old. And if he does (like how they were both "artists" or whatever nonsense this guy is spewing), that man needs to understand that he is the adult in the situation. He is the one who has to say no. It isn't up to the child, who can't know the consequences of what they're doing, to be the one who acts like an adult in that situation. It's up to the adult, and if the adult ignores their power over the child, that's not okay.
>>
>>24489621
They are different and different levels of criminality. Therefore, they are labeled differently.
>>
>>24489621
So how did you come to decide that 18 is the "correct" age of consent? Are all those European countries where it's 14/15/16 wrong?
If in your example of 16 and say, 26, the gap is too much, does that same 10 year gap continue to be too much for 26 and 36? If not, how do you decide what an acceptable gap is?
>>
>>24489684
Apples and oranges are both fruits. Fucking a 6 year old and fucking a 16 year old are both pedophilia.

>>24489693
At no point have I said that 18 is the correct age of consent. To be completely honest, I think one around 19/20 would be best. However, 18 is the age we've decided is the correct age for a lot of things (military enlisting, alcohol purchase, age to vote, etc), so it makes sense that age of consent falls in line with that. I'm saying that as someone who lives in a country where age of consent is 16.

16 and 26 are at completely different places in their lives. One is still a child, one has possibly completed uni and is working. One has chores and homework, one has to support themselves and pay their own bills. 26 and 36 would still raise an eyebrow from me, but at least both would be adults who are in the workforce who have the same responsibilities in life.
>>
>>24482346
How'd that work out for ya, mate?
>>
I'm a 28yo fairly dominant cute guy from Belgium (Europe). Love reading all these stories as I'm a slut myself (no regrets). If you would like to share experiences you can always contact me on Skype. Only when you are over 18, no men please.

>>
These are some nifty stories
>>
File: file.png (264KB, 1588x737px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
264KB, 1588x737px
>>24489804
Mate it's just sex.
In this case it's not even going all the way.

Trying to compare the decision to have sex as the same importance, difficulty or consequences as enlisting is simply retarded.

18 is just some random number.
In both world wars all armies accepted kids who looked over 18, but were in fact 15-16, some as young as 13-14.

In case of any major war they'll accept "children" again.

Saying that's a decision of same importance and difficulty same as having sex is pretty delusional.

In all European countries age of consent varies between 14-16. And literally all of them have romeo and juliet laws saying if it happens before that, but the age difference is less than 3 or less than 5 years, it's fine.

Age of consent being 18 is just an american thing (and muslim countries, but hey, some of them even have age of consent set as marriage, so there's that)

i'm guessing you're very religious.
>>
>>24488975

Thank for sharing, I have a huge pee fetish as well. I'm curious if there's ever a femdom component in it for you, like do you ever control when a guy pees, like hold his cock and not let him go even when he's desperate until you say so? I'm really into everything you've talked about but that's especially hot to me.
>>
>>24489804
>16 and 26
I was 24, high school drop out at 9th grade, single mom, shit jobs, my life was the monitor. I did not have vaginal sex with her. Again, not proud of what happened. This conversation was aimed at someone with a bad experience (the girl in this thread that was raped), as I had a bad experience. I thought it could help us see both sides of the story. That not everything in life is so black and white. Just drop it.
>>
>>24490028
Hell, that's not even real shit compared to what happened to me growing up..

If you think my fucked up past starts there, rewind the clock back to when I was 9-10 years old in elementary school. I arrived home one day and one of my moms ex bf's was waiting for me at home. He attempted to rape me, laid on top of me, grinding against me.. I couldn't do shit. He said, what are you gonna do, tell your mom? So I didn't tell her till I was 19-20 or so.. I couldn't even use my mouth to say it, i wrote her a letter and handed it to her.. worst part about the story is, that long after I divulged this, she remained with him.. and he was still in our life during the time I met the girl from Connecticut. If you think being raped is fucked, try sharing a home with the person who molested you.

There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't wanna kill him, and even my mom for remaining with him. Anons, life is not perfect.

When that girl came into my life, she was like a beacon of hope in a real dark tunnel... I don't wish this shit on anyone. But again, life isn't fair.

Today, I believe in God, and I didn't then. Today, I have forgiven my mother, and I didn't then. Today, things aren't nearly as screwed up. Better days anons.
>>
>Age:21
>Race:Caucasian
>Location:Brazil
>Relationship status:Open
>How old when lost virginity:18
>Guys fucked:10
>Dicks sucked:2
>Guys barebacked:2
>Girls Kissed:917281872838371
>Pussies sucked:20
>Guys got to cum in mouth:2
>Guys got to cum in pussy:10
>Guys got to cum in ass:10
>Oldest guy fucked:1
>Like anal? yessss
>Like swallow cum? no
>Every had cum on your face?yes
>Every had sex in public? 1 time
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? my cousin, granma house, bored, i'm take a shower but my cousin was there, handjob and quickfuck
>Favorite kinks/fetishes exibicionist
>Sluttiest moment? party, menage a trois with 2 friends
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? maybe
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? i cheated all relationships
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? secret slut
>Ever feel bad for being a slut ? i loved

my kik : is a secret xx
>>
File: 1400341839294.jpg (49KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1400341839294.jpg
49KB, 1080x1080px
>Age:
>Race:
Asian
>Location:
Chicago
>Relationship status:
In a relationship
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
0 :c
>Pussies sucked:
0 :c
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
No
>Like swallow cum?
Yes
Yes
Yes. In the lake against the ladder.
No. I fantasize about teacher/student, but could do it irl
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Choking and creampies
Dude brought me to a party and caught me making out with another dude. That or the lake sex.
Easy for me, hard for others. I have yet to find a way to orgasm other than beating up my clit.
Physically, no. I cheated emotionally by talking and sending pics to other guys. He found out and was furious, but forgave me.
Sort of known when I used to post regularly, but I retired.
Nah
>>
>>24490294
Correction, I could NOT seduce one of my teachers irl ;-;
>>
>>24482719
>I've done multiple cum walks
Stories?
>>
>>24490294
>Sort of known when I used to post regularly, but I retired.

what was your name when you used to post?
>>
>>24490294

>>Favorite kinks/fetishes
>Choking and creampies

>>Guys got to cum in pussy:
>1

Well I meant that must suck.
>>
>>24490366
gee
>>24490397
I'm really paranoid and only recently started taking birth control.
>>
>>24488358
100$ per hour sounds like a lot of money per hour. Would you mind telling me in private which site it is? I'm interested in it, but I'm also interested in suggesting it to a friend that needs money for her family in these days.
I think often of chaturbate. But I don't have privacy here sadly, so it's still postponed anyway.

>>24489383
Haha, thanks anon

>>24490257
all relationships? Whoa.
>>
>>24490007
I think you have a different interest in this than I do.

I was confused when I was little and I thought people peed on each other to make babies (and have sex). So I view it as more intimate, sensual, sexy than degrading or anything like that.

I also get UTIs with some frequency, so it would not be a good idea for me to hold it. That's asking for trouble... also the desperation doesn't turn me on.

In terms of femdom, I've never viewed it like that. I'm very insecure about it and I would only ever pee on someone if they wanted me to.
>>
>>24490650
I like the way you see it and how you describe it. I personally got into it after reading of a couple, where the guy had to go to the bathroom while traveling in a bus, and the girl suddenly took a towel, put it under him, unzipped him, had him pee into her mouth and swallowed everything before going back to sleep next to him, smiling happily. I find it more sweet than sexual (but also quite sexual, the willingness to do such a thing. That's what got me interested in it even if I never was before).

Sorry to hear about the UTIs anon.
>>
>>24489151
Yea, I have noticed bring it up later is not a successful tactic. People just bail at that point because it feels like a lie.
At the very beginning it's either they are okay with it or they aren't.

The other wierd thing that can happen is that you can tell someone and then they completely ignore it. Or, they joke about it and never anything more. That ends up being just as bad as if they reject it.

The can't cum with others thing usually comes when I try to touch myself during a break in sex. If the person says "let me do that for you" I let them, but since it doesn't work, I then say that I have never cum that way but that they shouldn't be discouraged. Some guys then will just watch me while I masturbate the orgasm (preferred). Others try to touch me in ways that prevent me from masturbating to orgasm (not preferred). I would prefer someone to just kiss me or play with my feet while I masturbate than try to get their hands in there, since that never works. Also, I'm obviously horny if I'm having sex, so I would like an orgasm (or a few) too.
I masturbate by rubbing my clit and clenching my pelvic floor muscles.

Ironically I also have vulvadynia and vaginismus, chronic pain conditions. I have a cream I can use with a muscle relaxer, an antianxiety, and an antidepressant (compund medication) that can be used to alleviate symptoms. The more infrequently I have sex, the more it hurts to have sex. Ideal would be at least 3x per week. Also wierd is that I've gotten into having sex with black guys that have larger than average size dicks. I don't exactly know why it doesn't hurt, but it doesn't. I do get quite wet. Sometimes sex will have to end if the penetration is causing pain. Usually we just need to switch to a different position.

In terms of the open relationship I usually have a "short list" of like 2-4 people at a time that I am flirting with for the intention of having sex with them. I'll add more in my next post.
>>
>>24488429
I will never meet. Period.
Don't care what you'll pay/offer
If it involves anything in real life the answer will always be no
>>
File: 1433321069829.jpg (70KB, 544x646px) Image search: [Google]
1433321069829.jpg
70KB, 544x646px
ill divide this into 2 parts cause its too long otherwise and i want you to read my average vanilla stories ok

>Age:
twenty
>Race:
white but the cool type
>Relationship status:
still lookin for romance
with my bf of 5 years when i was 15
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
i love it when im in love with the guy and hate it when im not
>Like swallow cum?
same
yes
ive never really sex in public but ok there is this guy i have a big schoolgirl crush on whom i cannot ever say no to and we were with his friends and were sitting in this uh fancy place wine restaurant thing and he just starts pulling my hair and putting fingers into my mouth and hands down my pants and fingers in my ass in front of his friends and he does that everytime im with his friends and hes drunk he just starts fingering me in public and he always fingers me on the street fun times i guess
no i just flirt with my boss because im fucking bored at work all the time but id never
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
i want the person im with (if i love them) to be very physically violent during sex and i love being forced into things like there was the guy i loved (same guy) he took snapchats of me and sent them to his friends all the time and when he fucked me in the ass i was like it hurts and he was like i dont give a shit that was hot...i want the person i love to be very violent during sex and i love being forced into things, the guy i loved (same guy) he took snapchats of me and sent them to his friends all the time

comment too long... part 2 incoming
>>
part 2

and when he fucked me in the ass it hurt and he said i dont give a shit that was hot, speaking of, the second guy i loved who ok he was fucking me in the ass but for an hour and it was hurting a lot and i was like please no stop and he just kept on forcing me physically into it and that was the hottest thing ever i almost cried he said "this turns me on even more" fun times he fucked me with no condom he kept on threatening to cum in my pussy and i was like "pls dont do this what am i gonna do poor me" and then when it was over he lied about having actually done it w/o me noticing i was so terrified it was hot. i beg you dont keep fucking your gf in the ass when she says no i am a very rare case. i love making the person know that they turn me on i give them compliments thats my little fetish i love it when the guy i love fucks me in the ass with no lube (i dont even know what doing it with lube feels like)
same guy from the first two stories he invited my best friend over and fucked both of us and it was hot i felt... cucked i was so jealous but it was hotter in the sense where it was like "oh its hot hes fucking two women at the same time...big daddy.." kek
and then he throatfucked both of us to see who can do it better and anyway i was so visibly more into him my friend was just like... she had nothing to do and she was drunk and i was so in love and he was paying more attention to her on purpose and i just kept acting sluttier and sluttier to get his attention but.. bro he cucked me... sad
easy when i love the person
no
technically im not such a slut like ive fucked 2 guys in the past year ok now. im an individual slut if it makes sense. A Slut For U
yea i think i scare the guys i like cause im too turned on i cant say no

just want a normal relationship guys
>>
>>24491080
oh fav kinks part i forgot to erase some stuff i was supposed to erase.. well... you get me
>>
>>24491085
very interesting if you want a regular ship than hit me on kik darkraidoor if dont have some already
>>
>>24491085
slutty but not a slut. basically

>i beg you dont keep fucking your gf in the ass when she says no i am a very rare case
actually pretty common if that makes you feel any better.
have these guys normally been your age or older?
>>
>>24483033
26/M/IL kik is alwaysgreener5 I look and act older than i am. I'd love for you to call me daddy.
>>
>>24491085
Dang. Thanks for the tips
>>
>>24491080
>>24491085
reading these was fun anon, but I think you're more of a normal girl than slut.
>>
Girls what turns you off about younger boys?

>be on fetlife
>make girl cum through DM
>she's not DTF because she's 8 years older
>>
>>24491014
Sigh, still bored but I guess this post was too long
>>
>>24489088
nah, just been on a few hookup sites and some people suggested trying outdoor play, so figured give it a go and sure enough i do it quite frequently lol
whats these groups that organize? might be something to look into
>>
>>24491915

I love what you said about only peeing on people who would be into it, and the way that it has an inherant sexuality for you, it's not about degradation or anything like that. I'd love to chat more if you're down, about how sexy a stream sounds when it lands on the ground, how good it feels all over your body etc
>>
>>24491014
>>24491915
nothing about the post was too long, I was just giving space for you to write cause you were going to add more in your next post!

> The other wierd thing that can happen is that you can tell someone and then they completely ignore it. Or, they joke about it and never anything more. That ends up being just as bad as if they reject it.

Very familiar with that one. Yeah, that hurts. Similar to having both vulvadynia and vaginismus as that's really a downer to having a lot of good sex. Good that you can still get what you want out of it. Thank god for modern medicine.

> likes black guys

Finally. Really surprised to hear a woman admitting that. As a black guy, it's kinda depressing to see the equivalent of "no blacks" all the time - /soc/ tends to be a little better with people who don't give a fuck but some still give a lot of hate for it.
>>
>>24491970
I know there's a group called "Dogginginmelb" that is active through AMM, and I think that there are a few other groups that enjoy dogging, but Dogginginmelb was the one I was thinking of. That's the only site I am on so don't know about any others.
>>
>>24489151
>>24491014
The open relationship thing I guess I like having a few guys to talk to but if it's too many it's exhausting.
Currently the contenders are...
(In order of who I most want to have sex with atm)
1. Guy who I have mentioned here >>24488235
2. Also met him on tinder, he is from Nigeria so it's a little unique for me. We've met up twice, made out once. Did some sexting. He said I have soft lips. He's a fitness model, which is a little intimidating for me.
3. Not totally sure about this guy >>24487459 (the friday guy), he wants to meet at his place tomorrow, I'm not sure what that means lol
4. Guy I've met up with twice, slept with once, he wants to see me again but we are having issues with timing/location, I talk to him less frequently

Non-contenders who may think they are contenders:
1. Guy I've been meeting up with for 2 years that also has a pee fetish. We have kissed and done heavy petting but have never really been alone. He had a rash a while ago and canceled the one day we'd have alone, and I have told him I won't touch him until I see an std test
2. A guy that is 41 that lives nearby and we keep flirting a lot, but I'm too scared to meet up, even though I keep saying I will
3. Guy I slept with once >>24483355
"Sluttiest moment" who can not decide if or if not he wants to sleep together again or if he wants to do a threesome or if he wants to get back with his ex
4. Guy who also has a pee fetish that is like 32 and he also has other bdsm interests that kinda scare me. I've met up with him 4 times but never kissed him because he is an occasional smoker and I am not going to kiss someone unless they brush their teeth in between and change their clothes.

So yea, it's really only a few at a time, but situations could change, especially with the guy I already slept with.
>>
>Age: 25
>Race: Native American/Irish
>Location: Over there
>Relationship status: Solo
>How old when lost virginity: 14
>Guys fucked: 3 (girls in the 40's)
>Dicks sucked: 3
>Guys barebacked: 1
>Girls Kissed: lost track in high school
>Pussies sucked: not enough
>Guys got to cum in mouth: 1
>Guys got to cum in pussy: 1
>Guys got to cum in ass: 0 (not my thing)
>Oldest guy fucked:18 when I was 16
>Like anal? no
>Like swallow cum? not anymore
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? no parents but yes to a boss and teacher. I'll share whichever gets asked for.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes: My main thing is seeking out bi-curious or inexperienced younger girls and just using every trick and move I know to make them cum as much as possible. Really try to ruin them for any future experiences. Being the predatory girl seeking girls gets me going. Don't know why, it just does.
>Sluttiest moment? Long story short- Tried to rebound and prove a point to myself after getting over the guy I lost my virginity to/dated on and off so I went really aggressively after a guy that was my type, he turned out to be a lame duck and I didn't get past starting to blow him and him cumming not even a minute in, then I went to his living room where is roommate was playing some vidya on the couch, started to blow him while lame duck watched, he last maybe a few seconds more. I called them both disappointing and left.
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? Depends on my mood
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes. Tried dating girls for awhile. They want to depend on you and control you at the same time. Drove me away everytime. Never felt genuinely guilty of any fault in it.
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? Not sure. Don't care.
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? Not at all, actually.
>>
>>24493372
what happened with the boss?
>>
>>24493372
I'd like to know about the teacher
>>
>Age: 20
>Race: German
>Location: Germany
>Relationship status: Single
>How old when lost virginity: 13
>Guys fucked: 37
>Dicks sucked: over 50 (different dicks)
>Guys barebacked: 30 (hate condoms)
>Girls Kissed: nothing special but over 100
>Pussies sucked: 4.
>Guys got to cum in mouth: about 10
>Guys got to cum in pussy: about 20
>Guys got to cum in ass: none
>Oldest guy fucked: 42
>Like anal? No i hate it
>Like swallow cum? Depends on the guy but mostly no. One guy was really delicious tho, I always swallowed him.
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? I had sucked my boss once but never again
>Favorite kinks/fetishes: blindfolded Sex
>Sluttiest moment? I sucked 5 guys in school in the boy toilet. Not really proud of that..
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? Mostly easy
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes but he never found out.
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? When I was younger I had the slut image but it was a little village now I live in a city so no one knows me anymore.
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? When I was 16 maybe but now idc.
>>
>>24493583
German sluts <3
>>
>>24493583
I find the five guys thing very hot
>>
>>24483033
Syperin360 add me on kik if you wanna exchange pics
>>
>>24484351
Add Syperin360 please
>>
>>24493583
Swiss guy here, wanna kik?
Message me nicolahu1991
>>
>>24483033
kik me? guyalone00
thanks!
>>
>>24484187
you're really cute!
>>
File: top.jpg (76KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
76KB, 750x750px
>Age: 24
>Location: UK
>Relationship status: Single
>How old when lost virginity: 14
>Guys fucked: 100+
>Dicks sucked: 100+
>Guys barebacked: 50+
>Girls Kissed: 50+
>Pussies sucked: 50+
>Guys got to cum in mouth: 100+
>Guys got to cum in pussy:20+
>Guys got to cum in ass: 30+
>Oldest guy fucked: 56
>Like anal? Yes
>Like swallow cum? Love it
>Every had cum on your face? Love it
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Once gave a BJ to my elderly neighbour (he's 60) because his wife had died several months earlier and I felt bad for him, also fucked my best friends dad.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes roleplay
>Sluttiest moment? Was fucked by the welsh rugby team at uni
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? easy
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? No
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? Well known
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? Sometimes

not posting face but will share clothed boobs
>>
>>24494360

Why not share unclothed boobs?
>>
>>24494360
Love your interests, contact info by chance? Kik/snap?
>>
>>24494368
Cause that outfit is way cuter and worth sharing
>>
>>24481998
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
Germany
>Relationship status:
Single
20 :(
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
I don't know anymore, but it's a lot
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
No idea, a lot
>Pussies sucked:
None
Most of the guys who I sucked
Only 1 without a condom
>Guys got to cum in ass:
Never without a condom
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
Not really, but I'll do it
>Like swallow cum?
I don't mind it
Yes
Yes
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.?
A friends' parent molested me when I was a kid. I don't that counts, but it happened.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
sex in public, anything voyeur, swinger parties, strangers, web cams
>Sluttiest moment?
I fucked some guy I met at a bus stop while traveling in Australia
Easy when I'm alone, hard when I'm with a guy
Yes, and yes
I don't know. I don't come across slutty, more quiet, but people who know me probably think I'm a slut.
Not really.
>>
>>24494607
na sowas, jemand aus deutschland.
hast du kik?
>>
>>24487364
Bump
>>
>>24494360
hnnnggg post det kik info
>>
>>24494660
>>24494761
1. This isn't /int/ so speak English
2. What is it with Germans never failing to not come off as creepy fucks even through a simple text post?
>>
>>24484370
So are you the other woman to one guy or do you like taken/married men in general?
>>
>>24485493
Ou rencontre tu majoritairement tes rencontres?
>>
>>24492755
Well, I'm meeting guy 3 in an hour...
>>
>>24493583
BERLIN
E
R
L
I
N

Kik me at Javaansejonge, really interested to hear some stories
>>
>>24493372
>They want to depend on you and control you at the same time

Hearty Kek.

Welcome to what being a guy is like.
>>
>>24482203
>>Oldest guy fucked:
>67
how did that happen?
>>
>>24483305
you think you were hired just for your looks? body pic please
>>
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
us/east
>Relationship status:
single
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
30ish
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
most
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
no but. do it
>Like swallow cum?
yes
lol yes
no
friends parent.. her dad was going thru a divorce and if elt bad so.. stayed up late with him one night and we got drunk.. and he undressed me, used me, etc
easy.. so easy
yes and yes
sadly known
sometimes
>>
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
The Netherlands
>Relationship status:
Single
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
21, I was 15
>Like anal?
Nah
>Like swallow cum?
Yes
Twice
No but sounds fun
Had sex with my boss from 2 jobs ago.
It started with a one-timer after a happy-hour and later started doing it more times after work on his desk.
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Bondage
Had sex with 2 guys and sucked 3 guys at a party, they still don't know it from eachother
Medium, i need something weird/fetish around and then its easy
Nope never
Medium again, not really a known slut but everyone knows im easy with it
Nope!
>>
>>24482391
this

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>24483066
Hansel.gretel
>>
>>24497757
Details about that party?
>>
I used to hate sluts, now all i want is one who is kinky as fuck to worship my big dick whenever I want and leave me alone the rest of the time. I'd even consider some kind of living situation in the future.
>>
>>24484187
What part of michigan?
>>
>>24485493
kik : deckrunner, 32m Paris :)
Pour discuter et pourquoi pas un petit café à l'occasion.
>>
Again fags role-playing themselves and it's funny how many hits this thread gets coz of all guys wanting to be sluts

Lol kik mocohocarolyn if you're real
>>
>>24496007
details on dad story pls
>>
>>24497757
Contact details? Also story of the party
>>
>>24485493
J'adore la notion d'une éjaculation faciale tout en étant romantique. Sade approuverait
>>
>>24482719

which state?
>>
>>24482176
>amount of guys fucked in triple digits
>amount of girls kissed 30 or so
>amount of girls kissed is more than amount of guys kissed
>therefore fucked guys into the triple digits but kissed less than 30 of them
what???
>>
>>24483173
it's megalomania bub. they don't realize it because they live within their own heads, and have no concept of empathy in their little hidden sexual world that they keep private from other people.
>>
>>24484187
Timestamp or you're completely fake
>>
>>24490294
You're not a slut
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (72KB, 390x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
72KB, 390x744px
>Age:
>Race:
Mexican/Latina
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
Single
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
20ish
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
Nope
>Like swallow cum?
Yup
That's where I prefer it(;
Yes, blew a guy outside behind the school
Yes my uncle's friend is a mechanic so Ive sucked his dick so he could fix my car for me
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Blowjobs
Blowing my friends boyfriend before he went over to see her
Pretty easy
Yes and yes
Secret slut
Sometimes but I get over it quick
>>
Love these threads!
Any sluts in Florida???
>>
>>24500351
>tfw this slut will never suck my dick
>>
>>24500351
Can I kik you?
GG5600
Mexican - American/ M/ 21
>>
>>24500351
Need more clients who wouldn't mind paying me by letting me nut in thier mouth. Not about to ask for it though. I prefer to help people in need and not asking for something like that for starters.
>>
>>24487364
Bump
>>
>>24500351
Damn that's a hot "sluttiest moment". Did he come on to you or was it you who jumped him?
>>
>>24497757
heb je kik? ik wil meer verhalen horen!
>>
>>24488582
>>24488644
Are you still around? I'm traveling in a few days but I want to know if you've tried out what I said and how it worked out.
>>
>>24483173
>You really can't see how desperate and needy you sound.
in that case he sounds like a total weirdo and creep, true.
yet i met a slut in france on here and apparently she was into me from the moment i said "nice, i wanna fuck your ass". worked for me, super weird though, surprisingly hot too.
i guess some sluts are really just into it and sometimes you just get lucky.
>>
>>24500145
Slut is a frame of mind, it's not defined by a quantity.

To quote Daya, in reference to sluts:
"Boys seem to like the girls
Who laugh at anything
The ones who get undressed
Before the second date...
Boys seem to like the girls
Who like to kiss and tell
Talking them up about the things they do so well"
>>
>>24500351
Ever fuck more than 1 guy at once?
>>
javascript:quote('24485493');
Salut, je suis français et parisien. On peut peut-être parler un peu tout les deux si tu veux. Kik : TitidFr
>>
>>24500863
I brought up the idea. He was a nice guy so he fixed my car once or twice for cash. I didn't bring it up right away tho, I had it in mind to eventually blow him to get my car fixed for free from now on, so I would just tease him at first. The second time when I was about to pay I asked him if he preferred cash or check. Then I quickly added in "or a blowjob?" and giggled a bit so he laughed it off. The third time I offered to pay him with a blowjob more seriously. He was hesitant at first but I knew he wouldn't say no lol
>>
File: unschlüssig frage.jpg (5KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
unschlüssig frage.jpg
5KB, 170x200px
I have a Question.
Is it in USA normal that the Girls have more dicks sucked than fucked with a guy?
I wonder everytime.
My experience is that they fucks first and blow in a relationship.
May i just met weird girls.
>>
>>24501989
I've fucked more guys than blown guys, and I live in the US.

For me this is simply a concern about STDs. If I'm going to blow someone, it's without a condom, so I need to be sure they are clean. There are various ways I decide if it's true, but anyway, if I just had sex with someone using a condom and that's it, then there is no blowjob because I can't be sure they are clean.

Another factor is if they go down on me. Usually guys wait until we're close to having sex to go down on me, which means that it would be only people I overlap with having sex with. (If he goes down on me I return the favor).

I don't really give out blowjobs just cause, so if I'm doing it, it means something to me. That's the reason bjs are less than sex for me.
>>
>>24501989
Well blowjob first is pretty common over here, but I'm euro so I guess it doesn't count
>>
>>24502073
Im German and based on my experience it isnt common here.
Well, just had 10 Girls in my life and every girl got laid first and gave then head or didnt liked giving head, but as i said before may im just unexperienced.
>>
Im looking for a female friend to talk and share pics, army dude from estonia
Kik me karlmartin96
>>
Bump, and I'm bored
>>
>>24501979
Well I am in a relationship myself so it's kinda exciting to read about a slut tempting a guy who has a gf. Was it just once and was it just a blowjob? Did your friend find out?

Sorry for the amount of questions but I'm seriously curious.
>>
>>24494360
>>24494561
anymore outfits like that?

Anything black and shiny would be a huge plus
>>
File: IMG_6956.jpg (986KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6956.jpg
986KB, 2576x1932px
Bump
>>
>>24507721
can i get my face inbetween those for a bit?
>>
>>24507739
idiot
>>
>>24501393
I haven't tried it! I was too scared to ask for more lol
>>
>>24507810
Well what's the worst that could happen? You can always go back to your original pricing.
If you double your ask, your "sales" can drop by half and you're still bringing in the same amount, but doing less work. I'm pretty certain they'll go up, but even if they only drop by 75%, then you're still netting 50% more than what you originally were.
>>
Bumping the thread for the weekend. Hope you guys are doing well.
>>
>>24507739
Definitely depends if I'm attracted to you haha
>>
>>24509391
Add me on Sc then?
>>
>>24509816
Are you new to thread or a person from earlier?
>>
>>24507721
That bump would've only been hotter if that shirt wasn't there
>>
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
Argentina
>Relationship status:
Single
>Guys fucked:
~30
>Dicks sucked:
~50
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
~20 I guess
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
~50
>Like anal?
Yes
>Like swallow cum?
I don't dislike it
Sure
no
friend's dad while she was still asleep
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
submission, humilliation
When I was seeing this 50 years old man I let two of his friends touch me and sucked them in front of him just because he told me to
depends, easy most of the time
no, I didn't
secret to some
I used to, sometimes, not anymore
>>
>>24483397

>Promise its not only about sex

M'lady.
>>
>>24510802
Haha I will woo your heart and make you want me platonically M'lady
>>
>>24510681
How long were you with the fifty year old? What else did he make you do?
>>
>>24482256
What was his dick like and did you have a personal favorite time sucking his dick?
>>
>>24482376
>I've been having an ongoing affair with my boss for the last 5 months
story? please?
>>
>>24482203
>>24484837
another melbourne anon here, 24, also partnered so i understand the need for discretion. but if you're keen, do either of you have kik? would like to chat more, see where things lead. farvaonetwothree
>>
>>24485855
also newport is fairly close by (west subs ftw)
hmu
>>
>Age: 21
>Race: human
>Location: germany
>Relationship status: single with fuckbuddy
>How old when lost virginity: 17
>Guys fucked: 36
>Dicks sucked: ~40
>Guys barebacked: 3
>Girls Kissed: ~15
>Pussies sucked: ~4
>Guys got to cum in mouth: 10
>Guys got to cum in pussy: 3
>Guys got to cum in ass: 1
>Oldest guy fucked: mid 60s
>Like anal? if its done well
>Like swallow cum? not really
Had sex with a former teacher but a year after i graduated, met him on the street had a coffe with him, went to his house. wasnt that great but hat a crush on him for years
>Favorite kinks/fetishes I like alot and ove trying out new things, nothing specific
>Sluttiest moment? Had sex with 3 guys within 24 hours when i was on holidays
>Hard or easy for you to orgasm? easy
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? nope, im not a slut in this things but also did not have long lasting relationships yes
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? some people know
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? rarely
>>
>>24512184
kik? :)
>>
>>24512201
nope
>>
>>24512184

>Race: human

Strange, everybody who posts here is usually a reptile.
>>
>Age: 28
>Location: Italy
>Relationship status: Engaged
>How old when lost virginity: 16
>Guys fucked: 50+
>Dicks sucked: 150+
>Guys got to cum in mouth, pussy, ass: idk, many
>Oldest guy fucked: 51 years old
>Like anal? Sometimes
>Like swallow cum? Yes
>Every had cum on your face? Yes
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Yes
>Favorite kinks/fetishes: public nudity, submission
>Sluttiest moment? Details please:Not really my sluttiest moment but i think it's pretty hot. I was a model for a bodypainting exibition, I walked on the catwalk there was rougly 100 persons and i was pretty calm even if i was completely naked the painting on my body gave me confidence. After my walk, other models came out on the catwalk and the guy/artist who painted us asked me to meet him in the backstage, he pinned me to the wall and fucked me really hard, cumming inside me. After that he restored the bodypaint that comes off, and asked me to walk again on the catwalk, and this time, when i was in front of all those persons i was pretty afraid they could notice i had sex, or at least i was thinking they could, and even if i already walked in front of all few minutes before, this time i felt really naked in front of all as if i had no bodypainting. I loved that moment.
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes/No
>Well-known as a slut or a secret slut? Secret
>Ever feel bad for being a slut? Absolutely not

>Picture and contact info optional: ok
>>
>>24512408
kik?
>>
>>24512408
what region of italy?
>>
>>24507810
>>24507863
This thread is going to be long gone before I can get back to it starting soon.
If I leave you an email, do you want to keep me updated?
>>
>>24510681
provincia?
>>
>>24512408
>Every had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Yes
Story?
>>
>>24512898
Córdoba
>>24511164
around 6 months
>>
>>24512184
I'm sure you probably aren't interested, but I'd like to talk with you in private and have a friend that speaks German along talking about sexuality in general. If you'd like my contacts are around this thread.

>>24512408
I'm absolutely stunned, it's the first time someone from Italy comes here publicly and posts about it. I don't know if it's really you on the skype since I haven't tried adding, but might add later on to talk for a while, because I'm surprised to find someone that is quite open to being a slut in a country where all those that I knew that ended up being discovered were shamed and treated in the worst possible manner. That story was kind of unexpected too, did you do anything against the artist, or was there any hint from you that he could do something? Was he Italian at all?
>>
>>24512258
it isn't as common here to use races on people as in the USA. Plus I think she wants to point out there is just 1 human race
>>
>>24512408
>guy/artist who painted us asked me to meet him in the backstage, he pinned me to the wall and fucked me really hard
did you flirt with him before or did he just initiate this out of nowhere? Where you the hottest of his models?
>>
>>24510681
>white
>>
>>24513414
What else did he make you do?
>>
>Age:
>Race:
White
>Location:
The Netherlands
>Relationship status:
Single
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
Nah but i can do it
>Like swallow cum?
Yes
Easier to clean
Nope but sounds fun
Had sex with my previous assistant manager.

>be me 19 working at grocery store
>every friday im the last leaving together with assistance manager
>hes mocking me with me being too late recently and makes a joke about firing me (he cant do that but still)
>as a joke i unpop my top button and say that we could arrange something
>later we where having sex on the groceries
>repeated 5 times untill he had to move to germany

>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Being used like a slut
When i graduated from middleschool i sucked 3 guys and had sex with 1
Easy but also easy to keep going
Nope
Secret but everyone kind of knows im easy
Nope
>>
>>24516080
I'm confused what age people graduate middle school.
I was 13 when i graduated middle school, how did you have sex after middle school graduation, but were 15 at the time?
>>
>>24516080
heb je kik? en waar in nederland
>>
>>24516090
I was 16 when i graduated
>>
>>24516145
What age do people graduate high school?
>>
File: IMG_8118.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8118.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
na
>Relationship status:
single
>Guys fucked:
100 +/-
>Dicks sucked:
200-300
>Guys barebacked:
almost always unless he looked kinda gross
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
100?
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Like anal?
yes
>Like swallow cum?
yes
yes
yes
boss after company party, teacher asking for better grades, no parents yet..
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
anal, being dominated and dirty talk, girls stripping for me on cam
fucked my bf and 4 of his friends, did anal for the first time that day.
easy
Yes and no
secret. people think im innocent
nope love it.

kik: seksikitten (girls only please)
>>
>>24514074
>did you flirt with him before or did he just initiate this out of nowhere?

Yes, but never had sex with him before

>Where you the hottest of his models?
I like to think I was
>>
>>24488103

I'm also from Finland. Should we hook up?
>>
>>24516344

That flat tummy
>>
girls in this threas are mentally sick.
>>
>>24516491
Dat amount of butthurt
>>
>>24516550
there's no butthurt mate, just imagine how broken these women are.

No one in their right mind takes 100s of dicks.
>>
>>24516564
Fuck off, if you could fuck 100 girls you would.
>>
>>24516564
It's much better being a virgin living in your parents basement
>>
>>24516568
It's about their mental health, not mine.

>>24516572

Yup
>>
>>24516576
Mental health has nothing to do with how many people u sleep with. Some people enjoy it others don't
>>
>>24516582
>eating to the point you're about to die has nothing to do with mental health. Some people enjoy it others don't.
>>
>>24516587
Woah being this retarded. May God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>24510681

>>Race:
>white
>>Location:
>Argentina

hhhhhehehehehe
>>
>>24516344
>boss after company party, teacher asking for better grades, no parents yet..
Stories?
>>
>>24516152
for most, mentally never.
>>
>Age:
>Race:
white
>Location:
canada
>Relationship status:
single
>Guys fucked:
60+
>Dicks sucked:
70+
>Guys barebacked:
50+
>Girls Kissed:
5?
>Pussies sucked:
>Guys got to cum in ass:
7 (some are repeats of all 3)
>Oldest guy fucked:
early 40s
>Like anal?
don't mind it!
>Like swallow cum?
always
often
many times lol
fucked my old manager when i was a waitress, fucked one of my TAs a few times for better lab grades
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
I'm quite a sub in the bedroom, and I love the taste of cum
4some with 3 dockey guys
east
yes and no
was pretty well known in HS not so much now
never!

kik - socslut
>>
>>24509881
Not him, I'm VERY curious about some fantasies of yours however..
If you'd like, we can chat about it on skype ? Machnek, is my account
>>
>>24511860
Interested Melbournian here, I will Kik you.
>>
File: IMG_2859.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2859.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
>>24517758
On phone

Those stories suck
>ex bf super in love with me
>tell him it's not working out
>tells me I can fuck other guys if I need to
>go out second night, bfs best friend hitting on me
>long story short go back to his place with 4 of his friends and get fucked by all of them at the same time.
>>
(515) 201-2739
Sara
>>
>>24516080
Hit me up on Kik and I'll use you like the slut you are: stopndropnroll
>>
>>24516080
Are people generally open sexually in the Netherlands? Is it easy for you to find someone to have sex with by leaving hints?
>>
>>24484187
>Guys got to cum in pussy: three so far, scary stuff
As a virgin I'd love to make that four...
>>
Any girls in here that want to help me cum hit me up on SC: jmoney1030

I would prefer it if you cum too. im 26/m with an above average cock.
>>
>>24517854
I don't use skype for that usually...do you have kik?
>>
>>24520354
How did you hook up with the older guy?
Story?
>>
>>24520489
Older guy?

I did hook up with a guy yesterday, but he wasn't older and the story isn't that exciting.
>>
>>24491080
>>24491085
reading this actually made me really happy because i honestly needed a reminder that good girls actually still existed. I hope you find love
>>
>Age:
>Race:
caucasian
>Location:
US
>Relationship status:
single
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Guys barebacked:
>Girls Kissed:
>Pussies sucked:
>Guys got to cum in ass:
>Oldest guy fucked:
60's
>Like anal?
no, it feels like I'm repeatedly having to take a shit and then taking that shit. I find no pleasure in it at all.
>Like swallow cum?
i see it as common courtesy to swallow, aside from that no i don't.
yes several times
public nature trails and at a job site
I had a fwb type of deal with my team leader at work. We'd work as fast as possible at job sites (commercial cleaners) so we could sneak off in the deserted areas of the building that were already completed, go into a unit and fuck around. When i say fuck around i mostly mean him eating me out, he never really care if i pleased him and we only had sex once.
PART 1
>>
PART 2
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Blood, especially from a fresh cut when the blood isn't tampered with, also the feeling of really cold skin turns me on. I would love to cut up a lovers body and watch the blood trickle down onto my chest as we have sex and then have him do the same to me. I love mental and physical pain inflicted on me. I like to think at that moment when pain is being inflicted, that is what i deserve for being a shitty excuse for a human-being.
fouling around with three different guys at a job site, two being co-workers and one being a labour, without any of them knowing i was playing with them all at the same time that day.
easy for myself, a challenge for others.
Yes, they never found out but i wish they did. It would've been a breakup situation if they actually knew that it wasn't their fault.
secret irl.... i fucked up online.
Only when I fucked up the best thing i ever had. It still haunts me to this day that someone was willing to give me the world and i in return betray them in the worst possible way.
i am a self-loathing sociopathic maschocist who can't be trusted :)
>>
>>24520902
Details on the 3 dudes, and if you're willing: the relationship you fucked up (mainly how you fucked it up)
>>
>>24520902
How did you fuck up online?
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>my attitudes on women being complete whores in contrast to a majority of men.
>>
>>24491667
>Make girl cum through DM

Are you literally 14?
>>
Is this htread bullshit or what? How the fuck do you manage to fuck more than 20 guys?
>>
>>24485493
>France
Let's meet up kik: longschlongdave
>>
I don't know if anyone is going to answer any of my questions, but here you go;

Is this a joke thread or something? Are half of these posters guys? How is it possible to have sex with more than 100 people? fuck, I'd be astonished if you had sex with more than 5 people.

Do you really not care about what sex feels like? You'd just do it with anyone? Are your standards THAT low?

How do you meet these guys?

Do you still have guy friends that you don't have sex with? If you fuck a hundred people, then almost everyone would know, wouldn't they?

How does your family react when they know about this?
>>
I'll bite. (haven't posited in this thread yet)

Is this a joke thread or something? Are half of these posters guys? How is it possible to have sex with more than 100 people? fuck, I'd be astonished if you had sex with more than 5 people.
>I'm a female lesbian, 43 and have had sex with over 100 other women. It's not hard when you do the math. 26 years of being sexually active means 4 women/year so it works out.

Do you really not care about what sex feels like? You'd just do it with anyone? Are your standards THAT low?
>Some people NEED a connection for sex. Some people don't. I just like to feel good sexually and I don't need the emotional connection to do that.

How do you meet these guys?
>Since I don't have sex with men I can't answer that. But I find willing women partners in lots of places. Craigslist, lesbian social gatherings, the gym, riding groups.

Do you still have guy friends that you don't have sex with? If you fuck a hundred people, then almost everyone would know, wouldn't they?
>Again, not having sex with guys but I have women friends I haven't slept with and aren't inclined to do so only becasue it changes the friendship.
How does your family react when they know about this?
>Apart from the fact that my family disowned me a long time ago, my sexual life is no one else's business, certainly not my family's business if there was still a connection there.
>>
>>24523200
So you don'thave any LTR's at all? You just fnd someone every few months? How do you even judge the kind of people they are in such a short period of time?

Also, how would you rate yourself? How do others rate you?

Do you work at a good jobor are you a cashier or something? What about he other people you have sex with?
>>
Any sluts by NJ wanna break my dry spell? Been a while since I've gotten any.
>>
File: 1395262463981.jpg (58KB, 501x496px) Image search: [Google]
1395262463981.jpg
58KB, 501x496px
>>24516344
>(girls only please)
>>
File: imgsrc.ru_50416317PbC.jpg (129KB, 1024x1091px) Image search: [Google]
imgsrc.ru_50416317PbC.jpg
129KB, 1024x1091px
>Age:20
>Race:white
>Location:Skopje,Macedonia
>Relationship status:single
>How old when lost virginity:14
>Guys fucked:a lot but i will say 40-50
>Dicks sucked:40/45
>Guys barebacked:30
>Girls Kissed:0
>Pussies sucked:0
>Guys got to cum in mouth:35
>Guys got to cum in pussy:13
>Guys got to cum in ass:18
>Oldest guy fucked:54
>Like anal?
Love anal
>Like swallow cum?
Yess
Yes
Yes on a beach
/
>Favorite kinks/fetishes
Spanking,domination,petplay
One time when i was at the gym workingout without panties only leggings and the instructor pay me 150euro to fuck him and his 3 friends in the shower after workout
Hard
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? A lot of times
Did they find out?
Yes
Known
No
Kik julichh
>>
>>24523445
>>
>>24523445
how did you lose your virginity
>>
>>24523475
I was at my friend doing homework and her brother fucked me
>>
>>24494360
story about the rugby team?
>>
>>24523510
How old was her brother?
>>
>>24523221
>So you don'thave any LTR's at all? You just fnd someone every few months? How do you even judge the kind of people they are in such a short period of time?
I've had a few longer-term relationships. But I like sex and typically my relationships have been with older women for whom sex dies off pretty quickly.
And I'm not looking for a "type of person" for sex. Just purely attractiveness or willingness but if I find someone with whom I can have a relationship then I'll go with it.
>Also, how would you rate yourself? How do others rate you?
I'm probably a 7/10. I work out, run, mountain bike so I'm in decent shape. Sort of a soft butch looking woman with piercings and tats and some women find that attractive and some find it to be a "walk on the wild side", if you know what I mean.
>Do you work at a good jobor are you a cashier or something? What about he other people you have sex with?
I run the accounting department for a very conservative family-run law business (estates, wills, planning). I make good money, own my own home and car (and 4 mountain bikes). Women I have slept with range from attorneys, accountants, a cop, secretaries/assistants, nurses and manual labor types.
>>
>>24523558
>>
>>24523640 How did you end up with a 54 y/o?
Thread posts: 448
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.