[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any transgender girls single and looking for a boyfriend? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (454KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
454KB, 3000x2000px
Any transgender girls single and looking for a boyfriend? If you're from South Florida and around 18 years old post your contact info down below and I'll message you there. I'm a nice guy that wouldn't be ashamed to be with you, I'm only looking for love...
>>
>looking for love
>looking for trannies
Pick one.
>>
>>24480597
I'd actually fuck both of them. I know the one on the right has been through SRS. The one on the left still has the vagina they were born with.
>>
>>24480970
>I know the one on the right has been through SRS

iow, ruined. Neovaginas just aren't very nice.
>>
What's so bad about a neovagina? Aren't all vaginas ugly?!
>>
>>24481078
I think many vaginas actually look pretty good (especially plump ones), but I've never seen a neovagina that doesn't look just... wrong somehow. They tend to look (IMO) a vagina that's had a ton of scarring or that was badly burned somehow.

I'm open to being proved wrong with some examples of good ones.
>>
>>24481121
Ugly or not, at least there isn't a penis there.
>>
do you think they could take the penis from righty and give it to lefty ? and take vagina from lefty and give it to righty ?

regardless, really cute couple. would TTM threesome with / 10
>>
>>24481186
A working penis is a hell of a lot more fun.
>>
>post contact info
a great way to get yourself killed, ladies.
>>
>>24481320
You must be bi.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.