[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I let my neighbor watch me masturbate, whats your secret?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: ds.jpg (149KB, 694x1786px) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
149KB, 694x1786px
I let my neighbor watch me masturbate, whats your secret?
>>
>>24470447
I get paid to debunk 9/11 truthers, but jet fuel really can't melt steel bea
>>
>>24470447
i want a transgirl to dominate me and make me cum from fucking my ass
>>
>>24470486
Fuck off memer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
>>
I've been in shity situations. Good enough?
>>
My wife and I have two sets of friends. One set that we socialize with and one set that we can fuck if we feel so inclined.
>>
>>24470501
0:45 Confirmed jet fuel can't melt steel beams, straight from the metallurgists mouth!
>Using steel 300 degrees hotter than burning jet fuel to prove his point.
Oh, you!
>>
when I was young (12-16) I had sex with 2 out of my 3 older sisters; fondly remembered and was forced to give my older brother a bj almost every day from 6 to about 13 or 14; not so fondly remembered. 51/Male here
>>
I'm so disgusted and ashamed of my own body and ugly expressions that I can't enjoy sex unless I'm blindfolded.
>>
>>24470515
A house fire burns hotter than jet fuel.
Also, no one has ever claimed the beams were melted. But the collapse was caused by the weakened structural integrity of expanding and cracking concrete and heated steel beams.
>>
>>24470447
I have abandonment issues to the point to where if you said you loved me, I'd probably stick by your side until death just so I wouldn't be alone anymore.
>>
>>24470486
Yes it can. Steel flows at high temperatures which would cause them to deflect.
>>
>>24470807
That's right. The steel flawed, causing the beams to deflect
>>
>>24470816
I love you Baby
>>
I want a girl to fuck me with a strap on
I'm a male
>>
>>24471143
Same
>>
>>24470807
>>24470871
>>24470880

Building 7. Checkmate.
>>
I was consensually raped by my brother's high school best friend who was seventeen and I was like ten. But I asked for it....
>>
I only sleep with married men.
>>
I sucked a guy's cock off craigslist and have fantasies of taking cock in my ass but claim to be 100% straight & am in long term relationship with girl I love
>>
I fucked my moms best friend when i was 16. I had gotten home from football practice and she came over asking for my mom but no one was home. I answered the door in just my gym shorts. she asked to come in and started to flirt with me. She was like 35 at the time i think, and married. Man she was the hottest latina milf ever. Best head i've ever gotten and im 27 now. AND she had braces, lol...
>>
when i was about 6 i had a gay experience with a friend from school. im not entirely sure that it even happened but i remember it so i guess that means it must have.
>>
>>24471693
go on....
>>
I'm an American who became autistically obsessed with Serbia.
>>
>>24471764
what more is there?

when my brother went upstairs to make his friend breakfast, i asked him if i could suck his dick, and it escalated from there. did it twice over that weekend. And the freak had the nerve to try and friend me on facebook, and he stalked me two years ago at my brother's wedding. Pig.
>>
>>24471785
theres no such thing as being autistically obsessed with serbia. it just means youre a dajician overlord. welcome brother. ze dom spremni
>>
>>24471693 how did you ask him tho? xD
>>24471737 But you asked for it, if you hated it you wouldnt have asked.
>>
Had access to my best friend's facebook, looked up for some naughty pics in messages, still fapping to her. Tried blackmailing unsuccessfully
>>
>>24471807
YOU asked for it, YOU initiated it, so how is he now a freak and a pig?...also how does "consensual rape work"?
>>
>>24474467
A 10 year old is statutory rape in any civilized nation, and (typically) doesn't have the intellectual capacity or understanding to consent.
>>
>>24474255
>Tried blackmailing unsuccessfully
Let's hear more about that part!
>>
>>24473266
I straight up asked, "Can I suck your dick?" to him when he was on the recliner and I think he essentially got insta-hard, and then I sucked his dick. It was like 6". cut. We did more than that. No protection, nothing. When he was ready to cum we walked over to the downstairs bathroom (toilet in the laundry room) and he shot his load in the bowl and made me watch it flush down the drain. It was weird.

>>24474467
Because he should have said no when propositioned from a minor. He should have known better. I didn't know better. But I started it all. Hence a consensual rape.

>>24474576
Thank you. <3
>>
19/f

I molested a 5 year old autistic boy when I was 12 and staying in a psych ward.

I let my dog lick my pussy for years.

I've fucked 17 people.

I put a knife to my mum's throat.
>>
>>24475584
>he shot his load in the bowl and made me watch it flush down the drain. It was weird.

My sides weren't ready
>>
>>24475650
You my dear, are a tough cookie.
>>
>>24475650
Who did better, the guys or the dog?
>>
My bf got a leash and cat ears for me
I kinda like this desu
>>
Organising with my gf to travel and fuck with anon like gang, mmf, cuck, cp exchange, glory hole, bukkake
>>
>>24475765
I hope these are happening to her and not you
>>
>>24475650
So dream wife status . I have a thing for the crazy ones . Kik:enabler25 if you'd enjoy a chat :)
>>
>>24470447
When I was 8 I got a BJ from a 12 year old girl who lived down the street. I didn't even know what the fuck a BJ was at that age so I didn't really even want one but she insisted. Wasn't even capable of getting boner at that time. lol
>>
I fucked my boyfriend's flatmate on their couch while his girlfriend and my boyfriend were sleeping.
>>
>>24475998
That's hot, but you're both terrible people.
>>
>>24470447
My secret is that I want a sane and normal monogamous relationship with someone I love and not have to worry about cheating or strange perverted sexual fetishes.
>>
>>24470447
All I want is to live in peace with many wives, why is polygamy outlawed?
>>
>>24476031
I want that too, except I do double standards. Don't want to be cheated on except if my girl is bi, however, I plan on cheating. I'm just good enough at lying and deception that I'd probably not get caught.
>>
>>24474947
I did it anonymously obviously, so I didn't get caught. Just tried getting more pics
>>
>>24476070
>why is polygamy outlawed?
Agreed. Second this question.
>>
>>24476248
You are a terrible bf and you gf deserves better than you.
>>
>>24470447
Curious. Is that pic you? If so, can I watch you masturbate? kind of a fetish...
>>
>>24475998
human garbage
>>
>>24476071
Kill yourself
>>
>>24476248
tell us more about these pics...
>>
My secret is that I want to seize the means of production.
>>
>>24470576
You have a Kik?
>>
>>24477915
I never said she was my gf...?
>>
>>24480236
no
>>
I run a BDSM dungeon and my girlfriend is married with kids.. The husband is aware and consenting, but nobody else really knows
>>
I fucked a heroin addict during my stay at a mental hospital and it was the best sex I've ever had, hands down
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.