[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for femanon gf into dd/lg from USA and have a job so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: ddlg.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
ddlg.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
looking for femanon gf into dd/lg from USA and have a job so distance doesn't matter to me

only posting my own thread because I know how much femanons get harassed asking for contact info

get to know me in this thread
>>
besides having a job, what makes you "special" enough to warrant your own thread? what do you do for w
>>
>>24470405
whoops, reply got cut off.

*what do you do work, even? guys say they have a job but it's like minimum wage and they're without a degree or some shit,
>>
>>24470410
I work in an auto plant. It's definitely not minimum wage.

I'm not really that "special" I'm just putting myself out there and trying something
>>
>>24470418
you can just as easily put yourself out there in an already made thread. not sure how you're really wanting to this go -- do you expect girls to be knocking down your door to be your gf?

you could at least list your interests, what you like about dd/lg, your age, etc.
>>
File: 1340677929722.jpg (45KB, 475x456px) Image search: [Google]
1340677929722.jpg
45KB, 475x456px
>>24470436
>a
-cooking/nutrition/fitness in general (though I'm not obsessed with it I enjoy the stuff)
-interested in taking up a dance class or something
-I am really big into finance
-Video games from time to time
-Shitposting on 4chan

I like dd/lg because I like the idea of taking care of someone and treating them the best I can and spoiling them. Also I am kinky so I get off on the sex stuff.

>tfw no baby girl to give kisses and read bed time story to
>>
pic? face or body
>>
and how dd/lg are we talking?
>>
>>24470463
so why can't you find a gf irl, what's wrong with you

you're pretty young to like dd/lg. how old of a girl are you looking for?
>>
>>24470479
Being that auto plants are usually located in rural Midwestern areas, I suffer from an isolation type deal.

I don't get to meet many women, and it's especially stressful to suggest DDLG in any way.>>24470477
Lifestyle I want to marry my GF one day
>>
[i] I want one too... [/i]
>>
>>24470483
>marriage
fucking yikes
>>
>>24470499
maybe one day when I am 30

I'm not dumb enough to think I'll just fall for someone and everything will work out, I am aware this stuff takes time.
>>
>>24470483
so would you consider relocation then? or are you wanting your gf to move to you?
>>
>>24470521
I have actually been wanting to move for a long time, but it's up in the air.
>>
>>24470530
why did you decide to post this on /r9k/ as well
>>
>>24470565
No one was responding so I said fuck that thread.
>>
>>24470565
Playing the field is a good idea. r9k expands his pool and while the girls there tend to be just as fat and insane, at least there's less SJWs.
>>
>>24470606
i don't disagree that guys looking for a girl that will give him the time of a day is basically a numbers game.

>>24470582
have you tried fetlife?
>>
>>24470631
No luck really. How about you just email me
>>
>>24470643
you don't know anything about me. i'm not interested in someone younger than me, anyway.
>>
>>24470650
Are you 30
>>
>>24470650
Why are you so invested in this thread if you're not interested? Are you trying to play hard to get with the OP or are you hoping someone else in the thread notices you?
>>
>>24470675
i'm avoiding some work. if i wanted to get noticed, i can easily post in a skype thread. it's easy being a girl.

>>24470657
under 30, but older than you.
>>
>>24470692
So why can't you be my friend and help me find a little since you are in this thread
>>
>>24470700
what, like a wingman? idk, i gave you some advice. you could try posting in the age gap thread.
>>
>>24470727
wing-sister
>>
>>24470479
I'm 24 and I'm into it, it isn'treally an age gap thing for me I'm fact my last little was older than me. It's the psychological part of being a caregiver and the the sex stuff I guess but I'd actually personallybe fine with having someone to love on and care for and us having vanilla sex.
>>
>>24470776
personally, it's hard for me to get into it if the guy is younger than me. also, i find that the maturity level isn't there. this is just my experience -- not saying everyone is like that, but it's why i'm hesitant.
>>
>>24470776
If you don't go for younger women, you're abnormal but it's pretty clear what's going on here. It's not that you don't want younger, it's that you're thirsty and will take anything. You even managed to scare away the spinster who is herself desperate.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>24470832
lol i'm still here. is 25 spinster level? sad anon.
>>
>>24470781
You're right a lot of them aren't very mature and that's very understandable. I was surprised that my last little got into it so quickly.

>>24470832
Actually I'm rather selective about my partners. It is just that as long as they are adults, age doesn't really make it high on my list.
>>
>>24470851
25 is on the border. It varies from girl to girl. Surprisingly, you're being chill about it. +1

My being abrasive did nothing to deter you plus, all it took was harshness to get you to say your age when all of OP's nice asking only got a vague answer. -1
>>
>>24470907
gotta prove myself to the mean alpha daddy
>>
>>24470919
Banter. +1

I'm not trying to be a daddy anytime soon. I look at LG as amplified girl. All the good things about how girls are increased but so are all the bad things. The bad things generally boil down to insanity and instability. From here, it's simple math. If I play with my dick, I get a mild amount of enjoyment and I get zero hassle. If I play with little girls, I get a lot of enjoyment and I get a ton of hassle. Given that I already have a lot of bullshit to deal with on a day to day basis, I'm going to minimize my stress and play with my dick.
>>
>>24470975
>not trying to be a daddy anytime soon
playing hard to get

now i really want you
>>
>>24471869
Flattering me by using my line. +1

Staying up past her bedtime. -1

ID change since I'm on my phone. Not that anyone would care to impersonate me since the thread isn't popular. I'm not playing hard to get, girls really aren't worth it when they're annoying.

It's time to for you to leave this thread behind and email me. If you like other forms of contact, tell me about it in the email.
[email protected]

I'm too old to be edgy but I find enjoyment in the misfortune of others. Even if talking to you proves annoying, I get compensation in spiting OP and the other guy. There's even a chance that your age will make you too desperate to be too annoying. It'll be interesting to see if the situation reverses and if anyone cares to impersonate you.
>>
File: 39220234_p0.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
39220234_p0.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>24472712
emailed this dude and he thinks i have a dick because i checked /r9k/.
>>
>>24472712
>spiting op

2/10 b8 you got me to respond
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>24474320
She emailed him and not you. Another frogposter bites the dust.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.