[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /soc/'s opinion of this new fad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1476636784001.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476636784001.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
What's /soc/'s opinion of this new fad?
>>
ewww that color is ugly AF.
my friend Kaytlin did this to her head it's like you been face fucked by a clown.
>>
File: 1476543260002.jpg (27KB, 755x561px) Image search: [Google]
1476543260002.jpg
27KB, 755x561px
>>24468962
Some are far better
>>
>>24468980
i think having a unicorn tattoo and shaping the hair n dying it rainbow could be awesome. i thought about bleach dying my nuts blue just for irony.
>>
>>24468948
THIS IS A NEW THING??
I'v NEVER seen this shit before

IT's fucking amazing!!
Shit's cool as fuck
Mind you, I don't have a thing for dyed hair or anything, but now I know that I like it when it's down there
>>
>>24468948
disgusting and degenerate
>>
Kinda hot, don't like crazy colors on their heads but bush is a perfect place.
>>
>>24469070
Autistic AF right dude?
>>
>>24468948
The only people who do it are the type who believe "stare rape" exists. While I think it's cute, the people who do it are some of the worst of society from my experience.
>>
>>24468948
Very unappealing and I'm willing to bet the women doing this are probably just as unappealing. I understand not shaving your genitals if you just don't want to, but dying your pubic hair? It looks ridiuclous
>>
>>24468948
I think it's a great idea. Tells me when to stay away from a girl.
>>
I like hairy pussy but this is stupid.
>>
>>24468948
Looks like a really bad rash.
>>
bamp
>>
>>24468948
I love me that VCH, as a man with a PA, I'd love to have a partner with that.
>>
>>24470869
What are those abbreviations
>>
>>24470872
So a VCH is a vertical clitoral hood piercing, which is what the girl in the photo has, and a PA is a prince albert, which is the piercing I have.
>>
>>24470896
Oh fuck I thought the fad was dying her pubes, not the piercing
>>
>>24470906
The fad is dying their pubes, I'm talking about the piercing though. Pubic hair color doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>24468948
A) it's not new
B) if you're going to dye the hair on your head you should always match the carpet to the drapes. and the curtains, for that matter.
>>
>>24471152
while I like this sentiment I don't fancy putting bleach near my bits.
>>
>>24471254
You'd be surprised how little it stings, if at all.

When I'd bleach my hair I'd also do my pits and pubes, and I'd do everything, including my asshole and taint and it never bothered me.
>>
>>24469160
I think by the time you're checking out her pussy it's a little late.
>>
>>24468948
Fads, by definition, are beneath contempt.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.