[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/assperg tinder special/ Guys help me how do I make my tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (463KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 640x1136px
/assperg tinder special/

Guys help me how do I make my tinder more attractive to girls - I know it's probably not even remotely outstanding: that's why I need you guys' help.

kthx
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1252x1252px
Also I guess rate me if you feel like it
>>
>>24467614

Basically don't be you. Sorry man.
>>
>>24467614
Don't take a picture looking up your nose for a start.
>>
I can see in your eyes you don't have self steem, first of all, change that.
Confident is the key to attract women at first look.

Secondly, your style is too common, and this doesn't make any impact to viewers. Change your hair, change your clothes (you are using a common white shirt with a common haircut).

Thirdly, go to the gym! This can also increase your self-steem, it is proven.

In fourth place, I personally don't think you are ugly, you are just too common. Lets fuck someday lol
>>
>>24467660
Thanks for your advice, I'm thinking about doing some gym soon when I can afford it
>>
>>24467614
You're not right for tinder sorry senpai
>>
>>24467673
Being /fit/ doesn't have to be expensive, google HIIT, do it, and buy a pull up bar and use it
Going to the gym is the least of your problems. You are using money as an excuse to postpone changing your mentality. Read >>24467660 and >>24467624 again.
Also, delete every single frog from your PC. Don't postpone it, DO IT NOW.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1280x960px
>>24467690
My nose is naturally like that

Here is a photo of me taken exactly portrait ie straight line from face to camera

Am I just genetically fucked?
>>
>>24467699
>Am I just genetically fucked?

Yes
>>
>>24467699
Its still looking up at your face. Get it level with and try again after you loose some weight.
>>
Get the camera in a high level, change the haircut and grow a beard you look like a 13 yr old nerd.
>>
>>24468176
Also open your eyes and smile, try to appear friendly, not like you've been stabbed.
>>
>>24467614
Think of a better way to say classic hip hop, and either smile or dont, a smirk is awkward.
>>
>>24467614
>Tell me why I should invest time with you.
>>
>>24468766
Saw it on some chads profile - thought it might be helpful, but I'm pretty sure it comes off as threatening or narcissism (totally not me)
>>
>>24470028
It comes across as deluded
>>
>>24467614
Better picture, clothes, and bio.

The head on shot is awful and looking up your nose, take your pic from above eye level and maybe slightly from the side. Pictures that show you doing things/your hobbies while still being a nice face picture is the best.

That necklace is too douche bag/russian, get rid of it. Your shirt is plain, try a picture in like a jacket or just a nicer looking shirt.

Bio is trash. Get rid of it, idc what you replace it with but anything would be better than that.
>>
Get a picture that has more contrast. Literally almost everything in your picture is white.

Try to get a picture of you with friends, preferably doing something (too young for a bar, but maybe a concert or party or something). That will make you look social, and not lame as fuck.

List more about yourself and less about what you want. Make them interested in swiping you (right? left? been a few years since I used Tinder). Your current bio basically says "hey, skip past me because I can't take the time to make myself interesting to you"

Listen to less shitty music.

List a BROAD list of things that you like. Old you likes classic hip-hop. New you likes that, plus pop punk, metal, rap, classic rock, etc. They will see what they want to see, if they see you only list 1 thing and they hate that thing, they will skip you.

If you can't find a better picture, make fun of yourself. not too much, but a little. Trust me. Humor works, always. A little self deprecation never hurt anyone. Just put a line in there that makes a slight joke about yourself so they know that you know that you are ugly.

If you are looking for dating: Use your actual personality. Don't put something like "I really enjoy reading a book out in the woods while meditating" if you don't do that shit. That doesn't apply to music. You can fake that easily.

If you are looking for hookups: Be a little cocky, and a little bit of an asshole (this is if you are successful in getting someone to talk to you). BUT when you say something mildly douchey, use a wink face. Dont ACTUALLY be a cunt, just joke like one. For instance, jokingly argue about something. ie:
her: "I don't really like pizza"
you: "Really? wow... I don't know if we can talk"
her: "haha i just really like vegan tofu guac, pizza sucks lol
you: "You want to fight? haha I'm not afraid to beat you up ;)"
This sounds super fucking lame I know, but from experience, it works (cont)
>>
(cont)
with the right type of girl (the good kind). This can lead into joking conversations about wrestling, and meeting up. For example, I was talking to a girl online and used this method several times. I went "thats it, I'm going to fight you, this weekend we are hanging out so I cant beat you up ;)" It worked. we made plans. then her bf found out and beat her up but still. it worked.

Be confident. Compliment her in non creepy ways. If she sends you a picture (GET HER SNAPCHAT FAGGOT) say something along the lines of "wow, nice ;)" WINKY FACES WORK DAMN IT. don't say sexy (unless she sends nudes) dont say beautiful or pretty or gorgeous etc, then you put yourself in the position of being their fishing mirror (they will literally send you pictures JUST for compliments) don't let that happen, it is annoying.

That is all I feel like typing. Good luck faggot.
>>
>>24471625
>>24471642

Listen to this man.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 750x1334px
Criticism requested
>>
>>24471832
Get rid of the picture with the girl. Girls will see it and think you are emotionally attached and unavailable.

Add more to your bio. See what I said to the other guy. You are less cringey looking so you don't need to try as hard. Maybe something like "6'3", heavy metal, fucking my mom. I like hiking through the woods and all that gay shit. Swipe right and lets go on an adventure." Change out that bullshit with real info. Keep it brief, and to the point. They want a summary, not your life story, but not a fucking half of a god damn sentence you cunt.

Make picture #2 your profile picture. They will click on you to see which guy is you, which lures them in to look at more pics and actually read your bio. REMEMBER: the pictures sell them first, they will swipe without reading anything about you if they don't like the first thing they see, which is your face.

I'd add another picture, you at a bar or something, idk it just helps.

Take your employer off of your facebook so that they don't see it. No offense cunt, but being a cook for minimum wage isn't going to draw the ladies in. Get rid of it.

Also get an android phone you cuck.
>>
>>24471868
>Get rid of the picture with the girl.

She looks like his sister, correct?
>>
>>24471868
Thanks anon
>>
>>24471878
Yep
>>
>>24471878
Doesn't matter. She has a vagina. They will see it and in there head go 'who is that? hmm.' and it is over.

>>24471881
No problem faggot. Good luck.
>>
>>24471888
Twin? You've got the exact same nose
>>
>>24471888
btw I'd fuck your sister as payment for the advice just sayin
>>
>>24471889
I'm inclined to disagree. Girls are always way more into me when I'm dating someone. I've never had a girls photo in my tinder profile so what do I know though.
>>
>>24471625
>I'm not afraid to beat you up
maybe don't say this
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 750x1334px
Better?
>>
>>24471922
Like I said: You have to say it in the right context and way, and only if they are the type of girl. It has worked for me, you just have to do it right. Hopefully I explained it well enough that OP doesn't get arrested. JUST fucking gauge the conversation first.

>>24471900
Different story, that is when they KNOW who you are and who the girl is. This isn't like that really. Basically they think you are still emotionally attached to this girl since she is still in your profile pictures. It is like breaking up with a girl and keeping your FB picture of you 2 together, everyone will think you are a butthurt faggot who is still in love. Girls don't think 'sister' they think 'competition'

>>24471927
Much better. Hope it works.
>>
>>24471922
Think of it as verbal play-wrestling through text if that makes sense. It has to be done in an area of the conversation where it can fit in a joking/flirty manner without coming across as being a cunt. If you just tackle a girl she will call the cops. If you guys are jokingly poking eachother and she tickles you or vice versa, you can transition into play wrestling and then fuck like rabbits for the rest of time. It is all about timing and transitioning.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.