[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me any questions ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (282KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1280x960px
Ask me any questions ?
>>
have you ever had sex, if so, how ?
Also, does it even still hurt to fall down, or does the fat absorb most of the impact ?
how much do you eat ? Are you attracted to skinny or fat girls ?
>>
>>24465315
do you try and blame genetics for how fat and disgusting you are?
>>
>>24465315
How do you not get so depressed you don't eat; thus regulating your weight?
>>
>>24465327
kek
>>
>>24465323
Yeah I have had sex with multiple women.
I have fallen a few times due to my ankle giving way and yeah it's very painful.
To be fair I do eat a lot I know I know that.
Personally I like both types of female.
>>24465324
No I don't blame anyone other than my self. >>24465327
I have had a lot of depression but I just enjoy eating I guess.
>>
>>24465323
Also it's easy for me to have sex there are plenty of positions out there
>>
>>24465354
What would you say the main factors are in stopping you from slimming down?
Instantaneous gratification? apathy-induced inertia? Inability to build a realistic strategical framework toward improvement?
>>
>>24465315
An upright pic! Huzzah
>>
>>24465403
I would say it's because I just haven't thought about it, like I'm happy with the way I am and the way I look and feel. I guess I just enjoy being the size I am
>>
>>24465407
Can't do that right now
>>
>>24465421
You're happy with your obesity in the same vein as smokers being happy with smoking, despite it giving them bad breath, chest pains, and a shortened lifespan. It's called cognitive dissonance. You admitted here, for example: >>24465354
to bouts of depression.
Would you say long term goal oriented planning is a weakness for you? Do you have savings, a social network, or a sound career?
>>
>>24465452
Yeah I guess you right but everyone enjoys something that's bad for you, anyway yeah I have a decent job that pays decent money and I do save my money for the future. As planning long term yeah I have path in mind that I would happily take
>>
>>24465452
Jesus Christ walks among us!
>>
>>24465462
Good to hear. Have you considered lipo? Does your size give you FOMO?
>>
>>24465471
lol wut?
>>
>>24465474
Nope never desu, to be quite frank if I gain more weight I wouldn't really care. Also I never feel like I'm FOMO
>>
>>24465489
What would an average breakfast consist of for you? How many times do you eat a day?
Do you feel guilty about the need to consume 2x as much as other humans? What sort of music do you enjoy, and do you think your weight has indirectly affected your tastes?
>>
>>24465315
Are you fat because you eat too much or because you eat the wrong stuff ? ( Sweets / Chips / Coke stuff liek that )
>>
>>24465553
99% sure it's both comorbid.
>>
>>24465544
Well for breakfast i would have something like 2 bacon sandwiches or something like 2 McDonald's sausage and egg bagels on the way to work.
Usually I will have about 4 meals a day plus snacks and stuff.
I've never felt guilty desu can understand why you think I would, I just don't care really.
Yeah I think it has desu I used to be slim about 3 years ago and I ate a lot of salmon and veg but now I enjoy a lot of fast food or fatty or carb full foods
>>
>>24465553
I would say both of them really not going to beat around the bush about I do eat a lot crap
>>
>>24465544
Also I listen to mainly hip hop haha
>>
>>24465592
Did something traumatic happen 3 years ago? Where do you think your apathy stems from?
Do you devote yourself to any causes greater than yourself outside of your career for money?
Do you indulge in medication/drugs?
Do you live in a vehicle or a house? Own or rent?
>>
>>24465610
Well I got in a relationship for 2 years that's when I gained the weight.
I have just always been like that I guess.
Nope not really.
I smoke weed most days.
I live in a house and currently renting it
>>
>>24465315
Can I see your dick?
Are you straight gay bi?
>>
>>24465624
I'm straight.
>>
>>24465627
Can you post more pics i love big chubby guys like you
>>
>>24465635
Not right now sorry
>>
>>24465621
Was the relationship a major cause for your weight gain? Was it stressful? Did you just "let yourself go"?
Did your weight affect the relationship at all?
Do you consider yourself addicted to weed? How long was the longest you went without this year?
Do you have/want a family?
Do you avoid existential questions to avoid feelings of guilt and shame?
Do psychedelic drugs disagree with you?
>>
>>24465648
I yeah I would say so desu all we did was get takeaways and eat junk food but personally I would say I let my self go.
It did affect it at first but I guess we just got used to my gain.
I wouldn't say I'm addicted no just do it time to time and I've gone moths without having it.
I don't currently have a family but yes I do want one in the future.
Nope I don't I never avoid any questions what's there to hide.
Yeah they do haven't ever had a bad time on them.
>>
>>24465664
Would you consider yourself an uncreative person?
You say you do weed "time to time", but in the last post you admitted to smoking "most days". Were the months you went without due to lack of supply, or did you decide to take a break because it wasn't enjoyable/ was starting to become a problem?
Would you lose weight if you had kids for the health benefits?
Does the idea of your children being teased or feeling ashamed of you for your weight make you want to change?
>>
>>24465702
I would say I have a good imagination.
I would say I have been smoking it a lot recently but usually I don't do it a lot, the reason I didn't smoke it was I just didn't want to at time, no specific reason.
No I wouldn't loose weight I feel like I can do most Hingis any ther person can do.
No it's doesn't make me feel like that.
>>
How did you get a gf? I'm a bit bigger than you and I don't think a women has ever even looked at me in a positive light.
>>
>>24465805
I just talked to them. Gotta get your self out there, it's rare that they will come to you
>>
>>24465315
Have you ever considered getting your ass eaten?
>>
>>24465847
Nope never
Going sleep will reply too all tomorrow
>>
>>24465462
>I do save my money for the future

By that he means his funeral in a few years
>>
>>24465813
If you're attractive, unlike your body type, they flock to you.

t. Shredded guy who shitposts on /fit/ too much
>>
>>24465714
Do you have issues with anger management, or mood control more generally?
Have your personal hygiene standards suffered since you put on weight?
What's more important to you, justice or forgiveness?
What's the most repulsive thing about your body, from your perspective?
>>
>>24466968
No I mean I feel like I have have good temper I'm usually nice and cheerful.
By hygiene standards since my gain, they haven't dropped they have just been increased have to clean my self a lot more.
Justice if you have done something wrong deal with it.
My pubic hair area.
>>
File: IMG_1074.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>24465610
The first photo was about 1 1/2 years ago and the 2nd was 6 months later
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.