[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with my Tinder profile?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_1.jpg (319KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
319KB, 1080x1920px
What the fuck is wrong with my Tinder profile?
>>
>>24463493
You're not especially attractive and your profile is badly written

>who enjoys not only working on and detailing his ride, but I'm into...
>>
>>24463520

huh, I never realized that until now.
>>
>>24463493
Not to worry. Dating experts are dispatched and are on their way.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
5KB, 268x188px
>>24463493
>That third photo
>>
>>24463493
Shave your head and keep it shaved from now on. Your hairline is too far gone; keeping these little whispy shits just makes you look like >>24463564

No one wants to fuck the JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP haircut guy.

Picture 2 is probably the best 'look' you can pull off; kind of 5 o clock shadow tough bald guy who flies helicopters.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (8KB, 197x256px)
laugh.jpg
8KB, 197x256px
>>24463562

>Dating experts are dispatched and are on their way.

Fucking lol
>>
>>24463569
?

I wasn't making a joke
>>
>>24463568
>Your hairline is too far gone

I assure you that my hairline is in tact. As for my hair, I only recently started growing it out and styling it this year. I have been cutting my hair short down to the scalp since I was twelve so its a little played out by this point.
>>
>>24463585
Bruh, your hairline isn't supposed to start in the MIDDLE of your scalp. Picture #3 shows that the hairline is game over.
>>
>>24463585
It's intact but a mile up your forehead, breh. I think that's what the other guy was getting at.
>>
>>24463493
>"into callisthenics"
>Can't even spell calisthenics
>Pilots and details helicopters
>That entire last sentence
You sound fake as fuck.
>>
>>24463493
ive been told that having pictures with other girls usually makes girls left swipe
>>
>>24463607

Its always been that way its not new. Plus I like having longer hair at the moment, simple as that.
>>
>>24463611
>You sound fake as fuck.

Why do I have to be honest about my job?

How many women do you really think will be able to tell?
>>
>>24463617
Enough that you posted on an online Jamaican glass-blowing forum trying to find out what is wrong with your profile...
>>
>>24463634
>Enough that you posted on an online Jamaican glass-blowing forum trying to find out what is wrong with your profile...

Could you suggest a better place?
I was mostly interested in the kind of suggestions I would get.
>>
>>24463615
It looks like absolute dog shit. You have one of the worst heads of hair I've ever seen on a young man amd you seem almost arrogant in your defence of it.
>>
>>24463908

I appreciate that
>>
sorry op but the receding hair line isn't the best. It looks way better high and tight
>>
>>24464579
>high and tight

I dont know what you mean by high and tight
>>
>>24464595

god you are fucking hopeless
>>
>>24464595
just tell it to your barber, you have nothing to lose

your hair is already just fuck my shit up tier
>>
>>24463520
>>24463493
sharpen up your fucking english. Short concise sentences. Get what you want across plain and simply.
>>
>>24463493
get rid of your fucked up head of hair jesus. The second pic should be the first pic. Again the bio doesn't make sense so rewrite it in coherent English. After that, if nothing works for you, it's a combination of your shitty personality and mediocre looks.
>>
File: 2.jpg (238KB, 506x681px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
238KB, 506x681px
OP here.
How about this.
>>
>>24464699
just rolled out of bed in that pic
>>
>>24464699
looks better than the other ones
>>
>>24464708

because its not slicked all the way back with brylcreem
>>
>>24463617
I could tell. Your profile needs rewriting. Misspellings are one thing but if you can't write coherent sentences you lose more points.
If you're not going to take the advice of shaving your head or going back to how you had it in picture 6, then you at least need to change something about it. It looks thin like you are already starting to go bald.
The current state of your profile would have me swipe left.
I don't usually post but I figured you might want a straight honest answer from a femanon. Goodluck
>>
>>24464699
This looks much better hair-wise. I wouldn't use this picture in your profile tho. A smile would improve it.
Also I would say pics 1 and 3 should be replaced in your original profile.
>>
>>24463493
Is that you? Cause you look more to be a Grindr user.
>>
>>24464699
creepy af
>>
>>24464737
no i never planned on using this, just proving that those photos don't necessarily do the justice required.
>>
>>24464758
get rid of the first and third pictures on your profile. Change the main to your second, first impression, therefore first picture should be how you're trying to present yourself (ie. fuckable). If you want to keep your hair, try to keep your profile full of pictures where you have hair. At first I thought your profile was a picture demonstrating of the stages of balding.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.