[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hairy girls thread! The hairier the better!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: jH1LAY8.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
jH1LAY8.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
Hairy girls thread! The hairier the better!
>>
I like some of that. We see it on here sometimes but not often enough for me. Good lighting and camera helps.
>>
>>24460140
>starts hairy bread
>posts non hairy girl

the fuck is this
>>
File: YOU FUCKING RETARD.jpg (103KB, 720x728px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKING RETARD.jpg
103KB, 720x728px
>>24460966
>>
>>24460998
dipshit
>>
>>24460966
>>24460998
You won't see what we are talking about on a phone.
>>
>>24460966
you can't see her pits or groin, and her forearms appear to have a healthy amount of hair on them
I assume the point of these isn't OVERLY hairy girls, but just naturally hairy. that's the kind i like.
>>
ok so is this a "long haired girls" thread created by an idiot or are y'all actually looking for armpits?
>>
>>24461058
I'd be down for some armpits
>>
>>24461058
>>24461062
ditto. and cute furry mounds.
>>
>>24461058
If it was a long haired girls thread it'd be called a long hair girls thread. I just like arm hair, belly hair, any body hair is hot as fuck.
>>
>>24461012
This is what I like too, even if it's quite a bit more hairy than normal.

But i like trimmed or clean crotch and pits.
>>
>>24461220
>>24461243
i guess everyone has their tastes. I just want natural, without the indication of a hormonal imbalance. but even if there is, hell, there are lotions for that.. that can just reduce the hormonal affectedness of the hairs. I still want the hairs THERE.
>>
>>24461220
I was simply referencing this stupidity
>>24460998
and the piss poor choice of image to start the thread with.
>>
>>24461281
I was simply referencing how dumb you are she can't grow a beard where do you expect the rest of the hair to be? Her arms are hairer then most guys.
>>
Hopeful bump.
>>
I love hairy girls (pits, pussy, legs, treasure trail, mmm) but what you posted is not hat.
>>
>>24461220
>arm hair
>belly hair

Why have we had no posts of these things? My erection is still waiting.
>>
....what the hell is this thread? lol
>>
File: bellyhair.jpg (49KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
bellyhair.jpg
49KB, 640x853px
>>24465678
It's this right here.

I want to rub my nose on a nice fuzzy belly.
>>
A lot of the girls who post have some but its hard to see in potato cam and dark rooms most of the time. I like it too.
>>
>>24465713
you know I wasn't totally with you before, but if it's that amount, I am TOTALLY okay with that.
I would love an openly-mammalian girlfriend. just sparse hair like that.
>>
File: IMG_0996.jpg (176KB, 752x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0996.jpg
176KB, 752x1334px
>>
I'm a hairy girl but the idea of posting in a thread like this holds no appeal for me
>>
>>24467381
Fair enough. Just don't let that stop you posting in any. I've seen some girls apologise for it. It can trigger the 2dfags but I admire it.
>>
>>24467381
Why not?
>>
>>24467381
razors haven't been around for long hairier girls have more sex drive so it's a huge turn on. And most guys would rather feel like they're banging a women not a 10 year old girl
>>
>>24468734
I'm not so sure about this. We are biologically programmed to be sexually interested in women essentially as soon as they are capable of bearing children.

>inb4 pedo
I'm not saying I want to fuck a 10 yr old girl. I'm just saying this desire has biological justification.
>>
>>24468767
well we're programmed to seek the healthiest mate for our offspring and hairy means more testosterone and better overall health. 10 year olds can't have children so if your attracted to them then yeah you're a pedo. they can't have kids untIll at least 12 and by then they will already have developed the hair
>>
>>24468807
>10 year olds can't have children
sure they can. have you even tried?
>>
>>24468810
when women are able to have kids it's because they're bodies startesd producing more testosterone and that's what we get attracted to. More hair means more testosterone so it's common sense why theyre more attractive. Guys with low test ruin it for everyone because they turned off when a girl is hairer then them.
>>
>>24467381
That's a shame.
>>
>>24468827
the healthiest mate is a chubby girl and not the hairiest one

also a shaving is an old fashion not just a recent one the egypts did it, the greeks yada yada
>>
>>24468807
>>24468827
i think you're a little confused, but you're at least in the ballpark
proper hair is just a sign of health. when you're malnourished and have unbalanced hormones of ANY kind (You realllly don't want women with a lot of testosterone, and the genetic groups with the most female testosterone don't have much body hair, so) your hair falls out.
the idea here is we want real flesh and blood women (and younger girls, yes. i know i do) that aren't just fake and plastic.
>>24468875
the egyptians and greco-romans are major exceptions to almost all historical trends. they were also noted perverts and homosexuals who shaved their men to look more like little girls

but don't get too hard on the egyptians, i mean shit, they DID replace the hair they shaved off with wigs and beards so they'd still look good. It's just.. y'know, fucking hot down there, and lice galore.
>>
>>24468946
whereas hair removal is unhealthy, unhygienic, disables the primary method of pheromone dispersal, and it's something forced on women (often wayy early) by peer pressure and cosmetics companies. so basically any rebellion from that makes me happy

and of course it's forced on men facially to try to feminize them and then we get this culture of any man that looks like he's been through puberty is a hobo or a pervert instead of a king or a warrior, but that's another thing, and no point in railing against that now since it's on its way out.
>>
>>24468946
there were homosexuals in each period of time some embraced it openly others hid it
the romans shaved aswell even during the middle age some woman shaved their pubes just for the aesthetics, the muslims shaved for hygienic reasons
so saying that shaving back in the old days was an exception aint true, there where times where the majority prefered the shaved look and times where they liked the bush
>>
>>24468996
I just said greco-romans, and muslims fall under bullshit egyptian influence.
the point is we know those cultures are evil and wrong
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.