[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short. My wife of 15 years is a real fucking bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1476420839404.jpg (1MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1476420839404.jpg
1MB, 2304x4096px
Long story short. My wife of 15 years is a real fucking bitch and I'm sick of it. Question for you fine people is am I still average enough physically to find better? If I deal with her shit much longer I'm going to explode.
>>
>>24451017
she wants you to beat her
>>
Yeah she does.
>>
>>24451017
Definitely can. you look great.
>>
>>24451096
Thank you whoever you may be.
>>
>>24451017
Your body looks oddly exactly like mine. Are you my real dad.
>>
>>24451017
You wont find better. You will not get laid for a long time if your looking for attractive women. I suggest you wait until she leaves you because if you leave her she can legally steal your money, car house and kick you out on your soft little boy pussy bro. Use her for her body, get fucked up in the bedroom. Slap her, shit on her, tell her she's a dirty whore. If she don't leave you then she'll probably become more docile.
>>
>>24451017
Hell yeah! You still have it. And nothing that cutting back on carbs and doing something in the gym couldn't quickly improve:3
>>
>>24451017
Oh and er must be cold in your bathroom
>>
>>24451114
Carbs aint shit to do with gaining weight you stupid fuck. Eat want you like just fucking make sure its healthy. Fucking retard.
>>
you look fine. based on the evidence provided you sound like a dick so that might make the search difficult for you.

good people don't post nudes on 4chan to be rated so they can decide if they should leave a partner of 15 years. are you a fucking moron? you're either an actual moron or trying really hard to appear to be a moron. both are shitty options.
>>
>>24451017

Yeah man, you still got it.

Don't fucking settle for someone you don't love anymore or drifted apart from; imagine what kind of fucking life that would be like for you.

Cut her ass loose and start fresh.

I'm 31 and speaking from experience.
>>
>>24451124
Yes anon. Years of mental abuse will do that to you so no argument there. That and I work in intelligence killing jihads for a living. Both lead towards becoming a dick.
>>
>>24451119
lol whatever genius Dr. Soc...
>>
>>24451124
fucking rekt. how does it feel knowing you just got btfo by someone miles higher on the social ladder you dumb twat?
>>
>>24451017
Can we get your Kik?
>>
Quit being a bitch. You will regret leaving her in 1 year or so. We need strong white families now more than ever
>>
>>24451119
Carbs can. And define healthy?

Go google "that sugar film" that was my opener for weight loss. And its only helped my staying clear of carbs and sugars... haha but as i said define healthy.
>>
File: 1472063745232.png (155KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
1472063745232.png
155KB, 1155x852px
>>24451262
>>
>>24451017
more than average enough! you've got a great body: slim, firm and no flab. A great dick, too.
>>
Thanks for the compliments. I don't want to bore you with the life story because I'm not the only guy on earth who got dealt a shitty hand. Just glad the consensus thinks I'm not fucking hideous looking yet.
>>
File: P_20161014_040024_BF.jpg (858KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
P_20161014_040024_BF.jpg
858KB, 1920x2560px
>>24451335
Thanks. Here since your so kind.
>>
>>24451017
Damn nice dick you going gay or staying straight ?
>>
>>24451473
Got Kik?
>>
Dear OP:

Yes dude absolutely. As a gay dude (rip i know) I would love to find an average looking married and or straight guy to regularly blow and i think you look amazing. Im sure a lot of chicks would probably agree even if they dont want to just go down on you. GL out there.
>>
>>24453432
Thanks anon. Words go a long way in helping people. My biggest reason for posting nudes was because the wife no longer appreciates me so its good to get others opinions as I'm sure you all feel the same way.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.