[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your dirty stories! Naughtier and dirtier the better,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (414KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414KB, 1080x1920px
Tell me your dirty stories!
Naughtier and dirtier the better, no judgement!
24/m
Kik- elliott182
>>
>>24443436
I once blew a guy with unkempt pubic hair. I initially felt grossed out but it ended up turning me on more than I expected. Your pic reminded me of it.
>>
>>24443436
I drunk sucked off this guy with a huge dick. And we shared a bottle of vodka. It was winter, and his fireplace was roaring, so the room air was dry --- so while sucking his dick my mouth would get dry. And he took my hair and my head, told me this will help, and made me choke long enough on his cock that i hiccuped vodka, stomach juices and precum all over his stomach. I slurped up that peach vodka and kept blowing him. He made me "choke vomit" about three times before fucking me. Hottest experience evrr.
>>
>>24443564
Unfffffff
>>
>>24443574
Like that? ;)
>>
>>24443574
Did someone just cum?
>>
>>24443564

Love u!!! Well, love u doing this!!! ;)
>>
>>24443564
can we hear about how he fucked you already
>>
>>24446155
>>24446988
Sooooo. I'm a trap. Sorry to break your illusion. And same guy was curious straight. Married. His wife and three daughters were on vacay and he was home for work. Anyway, he was really into the idea "dry fucking" me. Like no prep and just wanted me to take it. So he fingered my hole for a minute, and then told me to get on the couch. I arched my back and stuffed inside me.

Only thing I kept thinking was that batman/robin "bite the pillow, son! i'm going in dry!" meme and I like bit the back of the couch and cried. And then it felt good eventually.

He also would pull out of me, and like pull me to his dick and made me suck it ass to mouth.

TL;DR I LIKE ALPHA MALES.
>>
>>24447044
goddamn thats incredibo
you got a kik?
>>
>>24447066
i do. but i'm like a 8/10 sexy passable slut.
>>
>>24447082
are you saying youre above talking with losers on kik?
>>
I used to cum on my friend's girlfriend's toothbrush when I'd visit them
>>
>>24447044
lol I was imagining you as a trap and hoping it wasn't a girl
>>
>>24447093
I'm saying post face or kik and let me judge you.

>>24447114
Wish granted daddy. ;)
>>
>>24447132
my kik is StoneAgeLove
now judge me o great one
>>
>>24447132
Hi, Ubaba.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.