[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is literally entirely wasted. The only thing keeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_85kPkwXM.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4L_85kPkwXM.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
My life is literally entirely wasted. The only thing keeping me alive is the same sheer apathy/laziness that's keeping me from changing positively. AMA
>>
why in the world would you think this is a unique viewpoint in this generation? You're not a special snowflake of angst but a raindrop in the hurricane.

shut the fuck up and lose the faggy accessories. You look like a massive tool
>>
>>24442202
When did I say I was special or unique? I have nothing better to do, so I posted this.

Also, how old are you?
>>
>>24442169
Why do you dress like a gay hobbit? Also, why are you such a faggot? How can I convince you to kill yourself and stream it live for us to watch?
>>
>>24442215
Ehh.
I'm heterosexual.
I mean, if mailing a gun was a thing that could happen, I'd say go for that. That's the most likely way to get that. Otherwise, it takes effort, and if I was GOING to put effort into anything, it'd be improving myself.
>>
>>24442222
>wasted quads
Then how's about you stop shitposting on here and get off your lazy ass you attention-seeking closet faggot? If you aren't going to off yourself to save precious oxygen that's worth more than you then at least have the courtesy of not posting your ugly head to offend the entire board by doing something more productive.

Also, you're a faggot and should kill yourself.
>>
>>24442202
>>24442215
That's Michael Stipe from R.E.M. you fucking mouth-breathers.
>>
>>24442230
>knowing about gay alternative rock music
>I'm the mouth-breather
wew
>>
>>24442229
>get off your lazy ass
The premise contradicts the action there. Try again.
And I'm sure I'd be offended if what
>>24442230
posted wasn't right.

Speaking of, thanks for having taste, anon. I was wondering how long it'd take for people to notice the relevance.
>>
>>24442237
Anon, you seem to use gay as an insult frequently. Why do you feel the need to peddle off your own insecurities onto others by berating a preference that doesn't impact you?
>>
>>24442245
I dig some of their stuff. Mostly Automatic for the People, Murmur, Reckoning and the Chronic Town EP.

It's a shame he never got to collab with Kurt! That would have been a treat.
>>
File: armchair-psychologist.png (242KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
armchair-psychologist.png
242KB, 382x498px
>>24442255
Why haven't you killed yourself yet you subhuman faggot?
>>
>>24442260
My first introduction to them was Shiny Happy People when I was a kid, because of my dad. Always get a kick out of that song.
>>
>>24442273
Why haven't you read the OP yet, friendo?
>>
>>24442260
Actually Out of time too... And Green... And aah fuck it. They've always been more of a singles band for me.
>>
>>24442279
>cant into figures of speech
You're literally autistic and should kill yourself for the betterment of society.
>>
>>24442279
Stop feeding him. haha
>>
>>24442283
>tells me to stop shitposting
>takes me 100% seriously after
Woosh.
>>
>>24442291
You say that like I have anything better than enjoying playing along to do.
>>
>>24442292
Why haven't you suicided you dumb nigger?
>>
>>24442297
I mean... You CAN read, can you? It's spelled out quite plainly in the OP.
>>
>>24442297
Reading conprehension, friend. :)
>>
>>24442300
Why are you pretending to be clever when you're taking every bait from an obvious troll on a thread you created for yourself on a Finnish cactus growing forum because you're that vain and self absorbed to give yourself the illusion of social interaction? Just drive into a wall at 80 mph. Should do it.
>>
>>24442336
Yawwwn.
>>
>>24442237
Kys

>>24442169
Nice sexy get
Now kys
>>
my little pussy smells so good when i am ovulating. I love smelling my stinky pussy cat juices in my lacy pink panties. My little kitten is trying to say she is ready to be played with.
>>
>>24442395
No ubaba pls
>>
>>24442397
my little pussy smells so good when i am ovulating. I love smelling my stinky pussy cat juices in my lacy pink panties. My little kitten is trying to say she is ready to be played with.
>>
>>24442395
<3
>>
File: 231.jpg (5KB, 175x175px)
231.jpg
5KB, 175x175px
>>24442399
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.