[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been with a black guy? Was it alright?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: delete.jpg (57KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
57KB, 564x423px
Have you ever been with a black guy? Was it alright?
>>
>>24441226
Im a guy and i banged my black roommate because we were both bored and had nothing to do. It was alright and i don't really get why there's a hype for it.
>>
Yes. Before him every partner I had was white but after sleeping with a black guy I found out what I was missing. I've never went with a white guy since.
>>
>>24441236
Femanon and i banged a friends black roommate of boredom as well. Also I wanted to try it. It wasn't really anything special. I will say his body hair felt weird and he was pretty toned but other then that he was no different from any other race.
>>
>>24441254
*out of boredom
>>
No. But i came close to having sex with a black co-worker once but i was scared of him bragging about it since i work with a lot of guys and im the main girl at my job. Glad i didn't if im honest.
>>
I have been with a black guy and he was the shittiest lay I have ever had.

>tfw best lay I've had is a Korean.
>>
>>24441254
whore
>>
>>24441278
spotted the Asian poster.
>>
>>24441306
Can't be an Asian poster if that was the only Asian I've fucked.
>>
>>24441320
>>24441278
that id tho
>>
>>24441396
I went mobile cause I had to run to the store so my ID changed.
>>
>>24441226
i was raped by a nigger at a party.
i don't recommend it.
besides being raped, his dick was average size and he smelled really bad.
>>
>be guy
>decide to have sex with guys
>exchange messages with another guy
>arrange to meet for BJ's
>never asked him the basic questions, stats, etc...
>knew he was black so figured decent sized cock
>get there, we undress
>he cock is 4.5 inches
>exchange BJ's
>three weeks later he's back in town
>arrange to meet
>have him fuck me
>4.5" cock is nice for a first timer.
>only black cock I've had
>>
>>24441226
I'm a guy. I've had oral sex with a black guy, and vaginal sex with two different black women, on many occasions all separately. With one of the women sex was phenomenal. She is one of those very small-framed black women and she's crazy athletic. With the other two it was pretty much exactly ordinary.
>>
I was cruised by an older black guy when I was doing my shopping at the local market. I brought him back to mine and when he dropped his pants it was wow! Really big. But, one of the best fucks I've had. He could cum to order, too. He'd ask if I wanted him to cum. If I answered yes, he'd pound a bit then cum. If I said no, he'd keep on going. He was married so I only saw him when he could get away. He was working near me for a while and often popped in before going to work. When he retired I lost touch. I guess he couldn't get away from the wife. I still think of him. A wonderful cock.
>>
>>24441462
I feel like you're someone with good stories
>>
>>24441226
No, and I don't ever plan to, but I would eat a chocolate penis. That looks flipping delicious.
>>
>>24441254
you know you're a spoiled whore when you try another race out of boredom.
goddamn you disgust me as a person.
>>
I'm confused why people here are so obsessed with black guys? And girls here have to go out of their way to say black guys are disgusting or that they aren't attracted to them or their body hair is weird.
Americans are strange.
>>
>>24441848
its the cuck society.
black guys are portrayed more dominant , virile and that works on the animal instinct of women.
>>
>>24441866
So why are people so rude about the topic then?

>post a pic in rate thread
>I DON"T LIKE BLACK GUYS

That's completely fair, just don't understand the effort put into randomly telling people you don't. There are people not attracted to asian guys but they don't ever spam that.
>>
>>24441274
Good call, workplace humping gets awkward in ways you don't anticipate.
>>
>>24441882
>There are people not attracted to asian guys but they don't ever spam that
That's because they are not intimidated by Asian men. Well, unless thy're Russian.
>>
I had my only gay experience with a black fucboi. He was thin and really verbal, that shit is annoying. He was a bottom and would just keep fucking talking. He got what he wanted though, I was high on pcp and had trouble climaxing. I hate fucked him for hours. Also to be clear, I hated his verbal bullshit. I don't hate black people.
>>
>>24441848
>America
OP here and i'm from Canada.
>>
>>24441893
>That's because they are not intimidated by Asian men.

le scary black man
>>
>>24442065
YUP, people are instinctively fearful/skeptical of unfamiliar things but American media makes it a lot worse.
>>
>>24441226

How do you find Black guys? just for a hook up?
>>
>>24441893
It's also because asian men aren't forcibly stereotyped in the same way.

If you frequently saw information that said "someone else is better at doing something that you think is important than you are" you would probably get pretty tired of it too. Especially if it were racist and only instantially true.
>>
File: delete.png (754KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
754KB, 600x800px
>>24441226
Yea, i have a self-hating kink for black guys. Not necessarily "sex" although it sometimes is sex, but more so its restricted to cuddling or kissing a black friend. I feel a guilty, stinky, uncomfortable and dreaded turn on from it and i hate that i like it. But I hate how black guys feel like they won something for hooking up with a white girl and i don't like how a lot of them think they have to fucking act all ghetto when i'm showing interest. The thing is that i love color contrast like when my white hand touches black skin i can see it all highlighted and its so artsy and it makes me feel really pretty. I can get the same thing from a dark latino man, kinda prefer latinos but there's mostly black guys here. To me color contrast is thee greatest thing ever and it just makes me feel pretty.

But i really do feel fucking retarded for having this kink and honestly.
>>
>>24442359
I know what you mean about the color contrast since im pale af.
>>
File: Racebook.jpg (43KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Racebook.jpg
43KB, 1200x630px
>>24442359
femanonism is the conduit.

white grils of fourchin, the internets needs you.

read the books, the onlines, all the best pills. truly become understand.

you have "girl cover" on social media, so its a bit like being black.

you must become outraged and not placate to the tricks (this is why you do the reading).

read barbera spectres comments. this is a good post to share in your first campaign. be very outraged at the racism.

show the men you are pilled.
the men need to be sure, then the spines will stand, and the cucks will uncuck themselves.

it was a memetic virus that infected millenials, which needs to be rooted as fast as possible.

good luck. it wont be easy, but survival never was.
>>
>thinking niggers care this much about racemixing

Only ghetto junky nigger brag about white women. You people post on a chan to feel superior to blacks.
>>
>>24442419
Be direct with your words. This is meaningless.

It's like poetry.
>>
>>24442419
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>24442437
if you don't understand, its because you are not yet ready.
read the books of history, and look how they predict the future.
i can only say bless you and i love you.
>>
>>24442445
>if you don't understand, its because you are not yet ready
It's because you write like Google Translate is vomiting.
>>
>>24442445
A lot of book were written in history. If you want to convey meaning (which is I'm guessing what you're trying to do, because you tried to say something to some people) you can't rely on the notion that they will understand and reverse engineer all of the convolutions you have twisted your meaning in.

If you want to say something then say the thing/
>>
i will not desist from using this bateyest of schema.

it is the essential natue of the occult to withold the key truths. how else does the journey of one thousand miles begin, without the inspiration to take the first step senpai
>>
>>24442359
First time I've read something like this. Super interesting
>>
>>24442445
just shut up dude
>>
Never been with a black guy. But i have watch a vlack guy urinate in full view once he's cock went right down to below his knees and he was soft. I whould say he was about 13 to 14 inches haha
>>
Been with 2. One was huge probably nine inches the other was a little bigger than average 7-7.5ish. Both loved the white meat and were really good at sucking my cock. Surprisingly both were kinda submissive and liked being told what to do by a white guy.

Maybe im kinda racist bc i dont think id ever suck a black guys cock, but based on these i would definitely reccommend letting black guys suck your dick
>>
>>24442359
You are routinely taught to hate yourself for being white and simultaneously taught to idolize niggers. There used to be hundreds of newspapers, radio stations, television channels...but now all of western media is owned by 6 companies, 5 of those companies are run by jews: They do indeed conspire to direct your thoughts and your desires with the media you are taught to consume. You have to be strong enough to question why this is being done. Why would they collude to lie to you?

I will simply leave you with this.
The last common ancestor caucasians and negro africans had was 60,000 years ago. In all that time whites sailed the tamed animals to eat, sailed the globe, built society and eventually the modern world. Black Africans never even invented the wheel. If you breed with a nigger you are going to have children that are 30,000 years behind in evolution....and say goodbye to your blue eyes forever.

Don't ruin your life to be some niggers evolutionary footstool.
>>
>>24442871
He's right you dumb cunt. Jesus Christ, since when was this site populated by intellectual lightweights?
>>
>>24444055

the mayans were far more advanced than europe but they didnt invent the wheel either because they didn't have a docile beast of burden to pull anything with so it was pointless. nice attempt at pseudoevolutionary shilling though
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 358x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 358x361px
>>24444389
>the mayans were far more advanced than europe
>>
>>24444205
I cant believe this dummy is calling me an intellectual lightweight. Stop acting like a babbling moron being cryptic is making a good point and you're not taking it personal that some white girl has a kink for black guys. He could've and should've been straight out like >>24444055 instead of trying to make a retard melody.
>>
>>24441882
Part of it is because the consensus on 4chan is that we don't like black people so those that want to fit in go out of their way to make it know.
>>
>>24441408
this is a guy.
>>
>>24444055
/pol/ right on time
>>24442359
this is a meme.
>>
>>24441477
don't get me started!
>>
>>24445348
It's not inaccurate.

And have you ever even been to /pol/, 1/2 of the board is the people pushing this kind of stuff.
>>
File: 1467986740651.jpg (162KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
1467986740651.jpg
162KB, 625x435px
In many parts of the world sex is also a way to wage war. In war torn countries the act of having sex with enemy women is a way to inflict more injury to your enemies pride and a way of striking at the very root of the enemy society.
Now, Black people has suffered enough and almost exclusively this suffering can be traced back to the white race and the hundreds of years of exploitation, slavery, colonialism and genocide, not to mention the racism that seems to be such a fundamental part of the white society. Is it then surprising that black people feel like they are at war with white race?
No, of course not. Its not just understandable but also a sound reaction to the injustice and racism they are subjected too. And their answer is to strike back at the white man through the white girls. Mothers, daughters, wifes and girlfriends become the new battlefield where war is fought. Black cocks are the spears that slowly but surely is stabbing the white race where it is most vunerable. The white girls fertile wombs become the black Africans allies when it comes to the battle for the white race future.
The act of interracial sex is not just sex but a victory over the white man. BM/WF becomes politics and a way for the oppressed to strike back at the oppressors.
>>
File: 1429139351920.jpg (47KB, 638x282px) Image search: [Google]
1429139351920.jpg
47KB, 638x282px
You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class whites. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the whites all it would take to destroy this community is one black bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% white town until suddenly a couple of black bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic white husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the white women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.
>>
>>24445420
The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their black children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior black bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse. This colonization relies on the attraction of mentally inferior white women who existed through history as carriers of the black master race.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2832x4256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2832x4256px
>>24445420
Lol if you're fucking girls because of some made up racial conflict then that's pretty sad. And if that's true, then me being Latino, I've conquered the pussied of every race of women there is. Best pussy is white pussy though, nothing comes close how beautiful white women are. Every other race of women are mediocre. White women are my life bro.
>>
>>24441254

>he was no different from any other race

Nonsense. Blacks are different in every possible way. 4chan told me so.
>>
White girl. No i have never nor do i ever plan to be with a black man. Id still date a black guy but honestly he would have to do a little extra. I prefer my race, maybe with the exeption of Latinos.
>>
>>24446212
>No i have never nor do i ever plan to be with a black man
>Id still date a black guy
K bud
>>
As white girl, I can confirm that the "black guys have bigger dicks" is false af in a lot of cases. Usually they just wind up being 4 inch chodes and they keep saying "oh fuccck" until they cum.
>>
>>24445420
>weakness of the whites
>your entire race gets enslaved
>to this day they live in poverty literally eating dirt
>a race with far less population conquerors the entire eaarth when whites have existed for far less time than both blacks and asians
>weak
>>
>>24445426
White male here. I want more of this. White wives being pounded by black bulls while their husband films makes me cum hard.
>>
I'm a femanon who had pretty limited sexual experience with hookups until recently.

In August I had sex with a black guy friend who works near me, and he was really fucking enthusiastic, which was awesome, and one of the reasons I was so wet with him. He was like average big, but the biggest I'd had at the time. Since we are friends, I also knew about his insecurity about white girls fucking him for fetishized reasons, so I was very careful not to bring up race. To me, people are people, and I noticed when I closed my eyes there was absolutely no difference between fucking a white guy and a black guy. I definitely enjoyed his soft skin and the way he embraced me. We were going to do a threesome with a friend of his, but now he might be getting back together with his ex.

After my experience with the friend, I was kinda turned on to the idea of the big penises and the strong embraces. I joined tinder and I have met several black guys since.

I live near Chicago and therer are tons of different kind of people here. People are not united based on race. I tend to go for guys that are college educated like myself. We have more in common and have stimulating discussions.

The tinder guys I have had sex with include a super athletic guy (who had no preference, which drove me nuts), a sweet and considerate guy that I am still with, a guy that has kinda had a rough life but is really good at having sex then chilling, and an ambitious guy trying to follow jesus more.

As I said, I have been going for the college educated suburban guys mostly, so they have grown up around all sorts of people. Me being white isn't a discussion topic, and neither is them being black. There was one time when I was cuddling with the athletic guy after sex and we were discussing racism in Chicago, and he said he wished people could just stop what they are doing and stupid me I asked if he meant gang violence and he got offended and the ghosted (unknown if that was why).
>>
>>24448438
I remember you.
>>
>>24445380
pls tell more? what was the first time with him like?
>>
>>24450725
From the last thread?
>>
>>24445420
got turned on and keked severely at the same time. 6/10
>>
>>24451766
Yeah, you're a lot more apologetic about it though.
>>
>>24452250
Than...
>>
>>24442359
Me lov white gurls me must breed them with mah black genes. But all jokes aside I love all races of women and been with black,white and asian girls. If you got any black guys questions you can ask me.
>>
>>24452301
How do you feel about size queens? Do you get a free pass because you're black?
I've gotten burned by some size queens for only being 6".

I haven't gotten laid in over a year, but my last encounter was with an older Latina girl. She didn't make much noise, though, which kind of makes me worried about what the size queens said. The other women I've been with were fine with my cock, so I don't know.
>>
>>24452399
My dick is about 6" but thick. Avoiding fat, or "thick" girls is a good way not to deal with them.
Or the hoop earrings.
>>
>>24452399
Some women are loud, some are quiet. If she kept having sex with you, regardless of whether or not she came, she probably at least enjoyed herself in an absolute sense.

>>24452410
How thick?
>>
>A chariot with golden rims rolls up on stage being pulled by six malnourished white slaves
>Three slaves, chained together at the ankles, lift Louis CK off the chariot and place him on the stage floor
>They prostrate themselves as Louis steps up to the microphone
>A dozen gold chains and rosaries adorn his neck
>The entire crowd watches in silence, hearts pounding with excitement
>The remaining slaves place a feathered tribal headdress upon his ginger skull, before lying alongside the other slaves
>Louis CK stares off into the crowd, bucks as far as the eye can see
>They begin to tremble with excitement
>Louis CK holds out his hands - C U C K L I F E adorned across his fists in platinum
>The sheer tension in the crowd is palpable
>Two slaves emerge from stage left holding a water cooler tank filled to the brim with suspicious white liquid, followed by two large whip-wielding bucks
>The slaves place the jug in Louis' open arms before bowing and assuming the fetal position
>Louis turns the tank towards the audience, revealing the words "BUCK JUICE" written on the front in permanent marker
>He takes a big breath, turns the tank upside down, and begins chugging the juice, never breaking eye contact with the crowd
>With every gulp he sputters a bit all over the stage floor
>The bulls begin whipping him
>"ERRY LAST GULP WHITE BOY"
>Louis begins choking
>"CHUG CHUG CHUG"
>The whipping intensifies, a clear erection grows beneath his parachute pants
>Louis suddenly collapses on the floor
>The crowd gasps
>"Cuck King, NO!"
>He slowly stands back up, knees wobbling and semen dripping from his chin
>Louis grins wickedly and holds up the empty jug to the crowd, before collapsing once again
>The crowd explodes in applause, whistling and cheering
>"ENCORE, ENCORE"
>A second jug is brought on stage
>Louis looks up and sighs
>>
>>24452415
My dick or girls.
>>
>>24452430
Both, I guess.

I like thikk ladies just as much as thin, and I like to brofist fellow appreciators.
>>
Louis CK walks out on stage
>"Is there anyone here who is *NOT* into cuckoldry?"
>a quiet, nasally voice is heard from the back of the room
>he raises his arm
>"m-me, Mr. CK"
>the crowd starts to grow restless
>"And who are you?"
>"I-I'm the 4chan /tv/ Janitor, Mr.CK . I get paid $0.00 to remove threads about this very meme."
>people start to hiss
>"Woah, woah, hold on here.. You get paid ZERO dollars to do this?"
>the janitor begins fumbling with his ear medicine, reaching for his inhaler
>"y-yes, that's correct. i do it all for free."
>"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT!"
>the crowd is simply agasp
>"I MEAN, I KNOW I'M INTO KEKOLDRY BUT THAT IS SERIOUSLY SOME FUCKED UP SHIT RIGHT THERE!"
>Louis begins pacing around the stage, he can't believe it
>"I've been whipped, beaten, cucked, hell I've even been led around on this very stage on my knees, sucking off the ghost of a dead rapper. but compared to you, my self respect is immaculate!"
>the janitor begins having a seizure and shitting himself because of how nervous he is, having realised that he has wasted his entire life
>vast chunks of diarrhea begin erupting from the janitors britches like a geyser
>the janitor is swept away on a tsunami of liquid feces out of the auditorium and onto the trash heap of life where he will remain forever, until his death as just another forgotten piece of refuse because that's what he is; scum. pure scum.
>>
>white people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos...

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters*

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!! LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24452442
Is this some weird fanfiction?
>>
>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite a show tonight."
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to our natural state...in blackness."
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." silently at first, but growing louder steadily.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the feces and semen of black men, and the blood of white male babies. It gives me crazy sexual powers. Sometimes I even ingest it."
>Louis covers his pale,naked body with the foul liquid from head to toe, massaging himself and moaning audibly. His tiny white dick is getting more and more erect.
>"cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." the chanting continues
>Louis starts jerking off violently. Some white people look shocked, and get up and try to leave, but the doors are locked.
>As the chanting grows louder and louder, Louis keeps pleasuring himself more and more aggressively, his eyes turning back in his head as he becomes more and more ecstatic
>Finally, just as he reaches climax, he is handed a huge horn, resembling a BBC. Louis puts it on his lips and....
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives. All the white women are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with pulsating, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being double penetrated by two huge black men. He picks up the mic...panting
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I BID YOU WELCOME...TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>>
>>24452439
Never measured dick
Thick meaning bigger girls in general. Seems like slimmer girls don't get so uptight about big dicks and I've had good times with them.
>>
>Louis CK steps on stage
>his appearance is dishevelled, beard unkempt, clothes tattered, skin paler than usual
>dark bags droop beneath his sunken, dead eyes
>the crowd cheers as he slowly limps to the microphone
>he grasps it with a trembling hand
>"L-Lit..."
>the crowd is on the edge of their seats
>"Little..." CK barely audibly whispers
>a pair of size thirteen jordans lands on stage
>"Oh God I can't do this anymore"
>Louis runs off stage sobbing
>the crowd is still, silence broken only by an indistinct "dayum" in the back
>"I guess that's that"
>the crowd begins getting up from their seats and leaving the auditorium single-file
>a faint bongo drumming is heard in the distance
>the crowd looks behind them at the stage
>the drumming becomes louder and more discernible
>a lone negro sits back down in his seat
>suddenly the curtains burst open
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>an entirely naked, oiled up Louis CK somersaults on-stage
>"TEENY WEENY WHITE PEENIES"
>the audience roars in excitement and begins rushing back to their seats
>"HEYOOOO DID SOMEBODY SAY BIG BLACK COCKS?"
>multiple audience members are trampled to death in the stampede
>"NIGGER DICK NIGGER DICK NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DICK"
>the audience desperately tries climbing over the stacks of limp bodies at the entrance door
>Louis CK starts rolling around on the floor while screaming incoherently
>"HOWDY HOWDY ROWDY BUCKS"
>Tupac's hologram appears on stage and begins performing his new single
>"WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS"
>the surviving members of the audience begin rapping along with him
>Louis CK is frothing at the mouth while rolling around
>Neil Degrasse Tyson takes his shirt off and starts beating his chest
>>
If a girl so much as kisses a nigger, he's trash now
>>
>>24452461
I've never experienced bigger women being uptight about it. I think you've just probably had a limited experience with them. If anything larger women (I don't mean fatter, per say, here but just bigger women) are more interested because they more often have the capacity to take larger penises.
>>
>>24452467
>are more interested because they more often have the capacity to take larger penises.

I assume so, my good sir.

Just generally not for me. Not just cause my dick is smaller.
>>
>>24452410
I think I should probably take that into consideration, thanks. Then again, I've only had sex with thicker girls (bless them). Maybe the last one, who was also thick, was used to a bigger dick. She was jailed for DUI and had just been released relatively recently, so maybe my cock can't compare to sex-crazed lesbian inmates. Maybe it was a case of whiskey dick. A lot of factors probably affected the outcome.

>>24452415
We had sex two times and then I texted her I was busy due to midterms when we were making arrangements for a third time. She said she understood and then neither side texted back and it ended like that. I guess it was for the best - I was moving out of LA within the year and she wanted a relationship. I did like her, though.

>>24452467
But some of them have that gut which prevents the average sized dicks from getting all the way in.
>>
>>24441226
I've fucked three but wqas in kinda like a relationship with one of them. Two were terrible lovers but the third was amazing.

Im a guy though idk if that makes any difference
>>
>>24452399
Never met any size queen so I would not have not say in that matter. Most of the girls I slept with are cool. Also thinking she is just a bitch 6 inches is fine.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.