[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask the opposite gender thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

ask the opposite gender thread
>>
>>24439535
Will any big strong men here strangle me to death please?
>>
To females: which feels better, grinding or repeated penetration?
>>
File: nope.png (103KB, 968x310px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
103KB, 968x310px
>>24439545
>>
>>24439545
Give me cords/travel money.

[email protected]
>>
To Females:

Did you ever make it as a wise man?
Did you ever cut it as a poor man stealing?
>>
>>24439596
Cords?
>>
>>24439634
c-o-o-r-d-s
>>
>>24439651
Gotcha
Emailing u anon
>>
Women...

How important is it for you to orgasm with your partner? How often does your partner not know that you are "not done yet?"
>>
>>24440485
You know how you don't like getting blue balls just flip it not even a girl and I can already answer your question.
>do you the opposite gender feel sexual frustration when you don't climax asking for my gf
>>
>>24439584
Depends on the guy I'm fucking, personally. Repeated penetration by the current guy I'm fucking feels A+ but I had an ex where grinding was better than penetration?

>>24439622
Are you tired of living like a blind man?

>>24440485
Honestly, it's not that important that I come /with/ said partner. I would just like to orgasm period. My current partner makes sure I orgasm at least a minimum of three times before he does.
>>
>>24439584
Repeated penetration
>>24439622
>>24440516
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
>>24440485
Not important, because I rarely reach there.
They always know I'm not done yet.
>>
>>24439535
Male here

Honestly, do you females enjoy tasting yourself/taste often after done masturbating? I have a huge fetish for cum and always feel like females take advantage of it in a good way.
>>
>>24439584
penetration
>>24440485
important but not crucial.
>>24440533
not really.
>>
>>24440485
>How important is it for you to orgasm with your partner?
Not very, the foreplay generally feels a lot better for me if it goes on for a while
>How often does your partner not know that you are "not done yet?"
they know

>>24440533
sometimes
>>
>>24440538
>>24440541
Thanks for the feedback
>>
>>24440533
I often taste myself, but it's just something I've always done, I don't really get anything out of it.
>>
What is more difficult?
To start a new relationship or recover an old one that ended kinda badly but the feeling are still there?
>>
>>24440608
> rebooting an old one

Every relationship I've seen like that has two people who are comfortable living life with something being "wrong" all the time. Personally, I can't stand having an ever-present elephant in the room.

> glad Rick and Melissa got back together!
> omg so cute!
> it's like he doesn't even care that their baby is black!
> such a good man

> so glad Tina stayed with Mike
> awww I know, just like the Notebook
> Right?!??! and her bruises are going away and healing up really fast!

nahh fuck that
>>
>>24440616
Well it depends, if two people will get togheter and work on their mistakes or what made the relationship go shit then it's good (if it will work out). If the problem is solvable then it's for the good unless the feeling arent strong.
If two people come togheter but refuse to face what went wrong and live "comfortablly" like nothing has ever happened then it's not worth it.
>>
to females:

how come the only way to get a gf is with money? i dont want to buy you stuff anymore. you want equality buy ur own shit.
>>
>>24440641
to guys:
why do some of you make assumptions about every female based on the results of your shitty dating habits
>>
>>24440644
its not an assumption. every girl i have prospects with, the region im at with them would be to start spending $$$ on them.
>>
>>24440644
young guy has had a bad run with girls and he's asking for advice. He's making the assumption based on his own experience, as most do. Whether right, wrong, illogical, hurtful etc....his experience is his own.

I don't see any value in invalidating his experience and engaging in "victim blaming" where he should be criticized for having a string of bad luck with low quality women.
>>
>>24440641
quite the leading question. maybe its because you have nothing else to offer? try working on your personality.
>>
>>24440647
find better girls to date. i dont expect anyone to spend money on me

>>24440649
>how come the only way to get a gf is with money?
sounds like a general assumption rather than his own experiences
>>
>>24440485
The reason I love my current boyfriend is he's always in tune with my needs. He makes sure I come a couple of times before he does even though I assure him he can come when he's done.

The fact he wants to please just me, communicates during sex and always makes me orgasm makes him the best partner I've ever had.
>>
>>24440641
It's perfectly normal to spend money on your SO.
I spend a ton of money to make my boyfriend happy.
I spend money to look prettier for him - the lingerie, all the beauty treatments, the cute dresses, all the cosmetic products, going to the gym.
I spend 250$ so he could fuck me whenever he wants, without worrying for a condom.
I spend money to buy him gifts. I spend money to treat him nicely - the cold beer in the fridge, the food he finds on his table when he comes over for dinner, his favourite chips while we watch sports together - I paid them with my money.
I don't expect him to spend a ton of money on me, honestly. But bitching because you had to spend 15$ to take me out for dinner when I pay the same amount to have a woman spread my butt cheeks and waxing my butthole so you can have a nicer view while you fuck me doggy is a bit silly.
>>
>>24440657
this sounds like the most accurate.
>find better girls to date

and no its from personal experience. i have too many girls atm
>>
>>24440657
>sounds like a general assumption rather than his own experiences

what do you think assumptions are typically grounded in?

Please don't vote or procreate.
>>
>>24440668
your bf is lucky.

t.singleanon.
>>
If your bf asked you to be mounted by a dog how would you react?
>>
>>24440719
my point exactly
if you had a girl like this >>24440668
you would be lucky.

most girls will not spring to pay for anything.
>>
>>24440485
Its always obvious. My bf is a saint and will wait for me to cum sobwe can cum together. Sometimes i dont get off but its because i just wanted to please him and feel his cum inside me, not get off myself. Hes the first partner ive had where i can cum consistently. Feels good man. Id say its pretty important.

>>24440533
It tastes good. I dont do it unless prompted.

>>24440608
Recovering. Worth it though.

>>24440641
Its not? Try harder. Bad troll or dumb anon.
>>
How normal is it for a online female friend to joke about you taking her virginity?
>>
>>24441010
Pretty normal, all my bitches say it all the time and I actually go fuck them
>>
>>24441022
She's a nice girl and all but lives over a 1000 miles away.
>>
>>24441010
>>24441041
I've been there main. Either they're underage or mentally immature. Typically even if neither they're only saying it in a jokingly half hearted way because you're probably there for her and she'll probably fuck you once. Maybe she's just horny. Had a friend of mine say she wanted a lot of nasty shit done to her and in reality she was just horny.
>>
>>24439535
4inche dick here. Am I doomed?
>>
Girls would you rather be snapchatted or texted.

Or would you rather I ask for your snap or your number
>>
>>24441053
She's a flirt but the timing and the usage of it seemed a little out of place.
She's legal but there would be a kind of uncomfortable age gap for me if that ever came to play.
But she is a little emotionally fragile and even if she was half serious, I'm not sure if I would want to open that can of worms.
>>
>>24441095
yes. sorry but i've been with some small guys before and it is very disappointing.
>>
>>24441095
>>24441246
Just learn to eat pussy. Don't need a dick to please her. You have a tongue and fingers.
>>
>>24439535
how can there be opposites if there are 72 genders?
>>
>>24440485
As a male I love seeing the girl orgasm as often as possible before I cum. The head of my penis isn't very sensitive so I can go for ages and not cum
>>
I have a scar and discoloration on my dong due to childhood injury. I was also cut because of my injury.

Do girls care how a dick looks? Because I feel like it's 50/50. I'm above average btw.
>>
File: 1476150344894.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476150344894.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
what do women think about him?
>>
>>24441594
Why would you put it up after all of that-
>>
>>24441483
nope, don't care at all. Dicks already look a bit odd desu, so nothing wrong there.
>>
ladies

my recent (1month~) gf isnt very affectionate

why is this?
how do i change it?
how do i ask her without sounding needy/like a bitch?
>>
>>24441621
Thanks, been with a few girls but not long enough for them to tell me anything, plus I'm feeling a bit insecure about it.
>>
>>24441594
kek what an absolute waste of time
>>
>>24441432
36 on one half, 36 on the other.
>>
>>24441483
Nope, I've never really cared how a dick looks. Dicks aren't exactly pretty, but as long as it gets the job done, you're good. I don't think anyone takes the time to examine your genitals during the act, it's likely as not as big of a deal as you make it out to be.
>>
>>24441624
It could just be her personality. Ask her to take the 5 Love Languages quiz (just google it), and you'll both be able to see how she shows affection. Take it yourself to see how you show and prefer affection. Also: treat her as you'd like to be treated. The Golden Rule still applies here!
>>
For the women:

How do you really feel about bald guys? Obviously hair is a bonus, but is no hair a deal breaker? I'm not talking about buff masculine bald guys either. I have a very round face, and it makes me look like a baby man. Think Paul Giamatti.
>>
To any sub females: whats your favorite thing to do for a man?
>>
Tattoos, yea or nay?
>>
>>24440485
while i'd obv like to orgasm, it's not super important to me, and desu i've faked all of mine so far. it's not that my boyfriend doesn't try (in fact he's very very good with his hands and mouth), but rather i prefer to focus on him, and it takes me quite a bit of just repetitive back and forth on my clit to cum anyway, so i tend to just fake it when he's done and i've had my fun.

once he visits again i'll probably make the effort to teach him what it takes, but it matters so little to me that i'm just kinda ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
To women. I'm a 20 yr old guy looking for a lady... what are some pointers to do so?
>>
Best way to get a completely random blowjob?
>>
>>24439535
Females: Wheres the line between eccentric/creative and straight up crazy? I have a thing for pushing intellectual and creative limits.
>>
>>24442742
Heroin
>>
>>24440668
this is so poetic and real, bless you
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.