[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 7

File: img_2851.jpg (141KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
img_2851.jpg
141KB, 1080x1349px
Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?
>>
>>24437581
Definitly
>>
Can you/she feel her/your anus?
>>
>>24437587
Why do you ask?
>>
kik?>>24437581
>>
>>24437581
If I like her it doesn't matter to me if she's in a wheelchair or not.
>>
>>24437596
Bum fun innit.
>>
>>24437581
lol u mean she cant run from a dicking? sounds good
>>
If she was nice and we got along then yeah why not
>>
>>24437581
I would date her in a wheelchair
I would bring her a teddy bear
I would take her on a date
I would hope to be her soulmate
>>
Well actually i don't think i'll date a girl with an i phone
>>
>>24437581
I could fall in love and thus suffer from an impossible relationship, but I wouldn't date because sex would be very awkward and in the whole her handicap would be too much of a burden.
>>
I wouldn't actively seek out a girl in a wheel chair, but if I really liked her and she happened to be in one, that's fine. (Or at some point in the near future required one, whichever)
>>
>>24437581
Not if she shits her pants all day. She's probably leaking constantly thanks to her paralysed sphincter.
>>
>>24437581
Yes nigger.....
>>
>>24437638
i'd gladly change her diapers
>>
>>24437625
>girl
>not having an iphone
enjoy being alone friendo
>>
>>24437581
Does the quality of cripple pussy vary at all?
>>
>>24437644
Pervert
>>
>>24437669
spot on.
>>
Yeah, this wouldn't be an issue for me.
>>
>>24437634
This, obviously.

Is she cute, clever, sexually functional, mildly kinky, and not obsessed with her disability? Then hell yes.

Also: I get to park in handicap spaces!
>>
What wheelchair?
>>
defo
>>
afcource..
>>
>>24437581

You look gorgeous, so yes. Definitely!
>>
>snakeskin shoes

No
>>
>>24437741
This.
>>
One of my fetishes is disabled girls because I subconsciously cling to the delusion that their hardship would make their personalities more balanced and developed.

I also like watching girls pee. I once had an extremely long and detailed dream where I met a girl in a wheelchair who had been in some accident and had no sensory nerve damage but her legs were no longer coordinated enough to support her and she'd also lost reliable bladder control. I'd carry her around her apartment so she wouldn't have to stay in the chair all the time, and after a few dates we were drinking some rum and watching a movie and she pissed on herself and me suddenly, no warning, and started crying and apologizing while I was stuck trying to get her off me so she wouldn't feel me popping an erection, only she thought I hated her and was disgusted because I had to hurry and leave before she realized I was a sick fuck, and then when I tried to talk to her again it became this whole thing where she'd avoid me and took like two more weeks until I finally cornered her and got her to come back to her apartment with me and told her. She didn't get it at first and gradually came to enjoy it and be happy and not hate herself for being weak and damaged anymore. I woke up about a week before the wedding and I have to be honest, I cried when I realized I couldn't see her again because she was just a detailed construct of my subconscious. I always feel a sad thread of hope I'll enter back into the same dream where I left off whenever I go to sleep, it's been two years now. I don't know how I could explain that I actually fell in love with my own wet dream to anyone irl, including any psychiatrists or anything, and I don't know what to say to people who ask me what's up with me or why I look so down lately.

This is the fifth dream waifu I've had a detailed life with and then been cut off from when waking up, too. I think I'm beyond saving. I don't know if being in love with my dreams is gay or what.
>>
yes, if youre a beatiful soul it doesnt matter
>>
File: amber.jpg (167KB, 510x630px) Image search: [Google]
amber.jpg
167KB, 510x630px
>>24437581
I would. If she's not fat.
Which apparently is a common thing with wheelchair-bound people. I can see why, it's the worst kind of sedentary lifestyle, so to speak.
>>
>>24437581
What happened? Trauma or ?

I know it's inappropriate to ask but we're are in 4chen, so excuse my curiosity
>>
>>24438797
OP is not the girl in the photo
>>
>>24437581
Date. Sure.
Marry. Probably not.
Girls with life long medical problems are a lot of work.
>>
>>24438807
Thanks for the heads up I guess
>>
>>24437581
Are you this? Yes, of course!
>>
>>24438821

/thread
>>
File: IMG_2545.jpg (128KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2545.jpg
128KB, 400x452px
>>24437581
im curious. if the girl is a paraplegic and has no sensation in her pussy. would she still want to fuck? just to keep her partner happy?
>>
As long as she was good to talk to I wouldn't care much about what she could/couldn't do physically. I don't mind being outside but hiking isn't my life so there are no deal breakers there.
>>
Probably not
>>
>>24437581
yes, but i'm a lesbian
>>
>>24437581
If she was pretty, why wouldn't I?
>>
>>24437581
I would date you
>>
>>24438751
No, this!
>>
Ya, why wouldn't someone ? I think that women like that show strength
>>
>>24439051
Literally nobody asked
>>24438770
Again.... nobody asked also please seek therapy
>>
>>24439633
kys
>>
I would date a girl with a disability/disabilities she has wants and needs too
>>
>>24437581
Can she feel it when I deep dick her?

If yes, why not?
>>
>>24437581
honestly? If the head and ole fashioneds were good and plentiful enough, yup. In a heartbeat.
>>
I could but I hike long distance for fub so I doubt it would work out
>>
Only if she was a double amputee.
>>
If the girl in the wheelchair is crossing hers legs, and taking selfies IN the wheelchair, does she really NEED a wheelchair? But, the answer to the question would be, yes!
>>
Only if we can still have sex
>>
>>24437581
Of course. It does not matter one iota
>>
>>24437638
Not everybody who uses a wheelchair is paralyzed. I had a head and neck injury and still have feeling and full use of my legs, but I use a wheelchair because I get too dizzy and the pain is too intense when I stand up.
>>
>>24439595
No. This.
>>
>>24437581
I'd treat her like any other chick. If I caught feels I would date the shit outta her.
>>
>>24437581
Yeah definately if she was cute, enjoyed sex, and has a nice personality I would definately date her.
>>
>>24437581
Naa, I'd probably date her in a restaurant.
>>
If op is still here tell me your story? im interested to know what happened actually?
>>
forgot to add contact cause im new (kill me) "sinful heathen: on skype? i think
>>
>>24437581
how this nigga cross her legs
>>
MAAAGGGIIIIC
>>
>>24440317
OP isn't the girl in the picture.

>>24440385
See: >>24440012
>>
>>24439633
Anon I hate to have to point this out, but you're on /soc/, not any other board here.

>>24439954
>>24440385
In a sitting position, let your leg hang limp. Now grab your leg under the knee. Now lift.
>>
>>24440012
Add me on Kik if you want something real! I would date a girl in a wheelchair!!
Kik: 7gbackwoods
>>
File: pepe54.jpg (104KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
pepe54.jpg
104KB, 1024x764px
>>24439920
Dude just carry her like luke carried yoda i mean wouldnt girls go stupid over something like that? Like u carry her out to a picnic in the woods? I think id do something nice like that if i were to date a crippled girl
>>
>>24440500
I don't know, that's kind of a strange reason to date somebody.
>>
>>24437581
most of the spergy virgins here would date Terri Schaivo

It's easy to say, "it wouldn't matter to me!" until you actually have to do it. The simplest shit you take for granted in a relationship is a fucking LOTR Walking to Mordor saga for them.

> sitting on couch
> hey babe I'm gonna go check the burgers
> could you see if fries are done in the oven?
> she crawls off couch
> climbs into wheelchair
> sweating, tired she needs a glass of water first
> you get it for her
> she rolls to oven
> can't open because small kitchen, wheel chair in the way
> rolls to closet and gets her Reacher Grabber
> oh shit it's upstairs
> you go upstairs and grab it
> bring it to her
> rolling to kitchen
> rolls over cat's tail
> oh poor baby I'm so sorry
> consoles cat for 20 min
> fries are burnt
> burgers now well done

that's an extreme example but everything is like that for them man. Between diaper changes, atrophied muscles, bed sores, can't feel dick (literally) it would be such a monumental burden and difficult way to live. I admire those who can do it but for me man it would be too much
>>
>>24440607
Bedsores alleviated by soft clothes and sitting up throughout the day. I'd like to say any non-retard would just check both fries and burgers but half of 4chan probably would actually do greentext related.
>>
>>24437581
it would depend how badly she's handicapped
and what the cause was. and how independent she is.
I view certain aspects of a relationship very important
and wouldn't be able to share those things
with a paraplegic or a quadriplegic
>>
>>24437624
Dr. Seuss has seen better days.
>>
>>24437581
i'd fucking love carrying her around, why not?
>>
>>24437624
If she was cute,
If she would stay,
I'd take her in,
Most any day,
I wouldn't mind,
Her disabled legs,
But she could not leave 'til,
She ate all of the eggs.
>>
>>24440894
wtf
>>
>>24440607
>>24440607
>making burgers on a stovetop

jesus fuck what r u a fucking animal
>>
>>24440909
>>
>>24440910
>implying not cooking food on an open fire in a disused west virginia farm is inhuman
r u joakeing anon?
>>
>>24437581
If she was cool and all that yeah. Would she feel you touching her pussy? If not you could keep your fingers in that.
>>
>>24440927
>>24440927
cook them on a grill you trailerpark harlot
>>
>>24440894
Haha that was pretty funny ano-

>>24440916
Why must you spoofeed
>>
Yes. I'm disabled and don't leave the house much, not sure where OP is at though.

I'm:
>>24440948
>>
>>24437581
only if she'd put some cool ass rims on her wheelster.
>>
>>24440910
reading isn't your strength is it?

if she's checking the fries in the oven, I'm going to check the burgers in the grill. don't be a retard
>>
>>24437581
>Would you date a girl
I'm gonna stop you right there. No.
>>
>>24440512
>take your wheel-bound girlfriend camping
>hump it with her on your back
>including all your gear and food
>realize a mortarman in the US Army doesn't usually exceed 20 miles with a 90 pound pack and 60 pound kit
>you're a retard thinking you can go 5 miles carrying 150 pounds on your back
>>
File: 1468311211418.jpg (72KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468311211418.jpg
72KB, 800x750px
>>24442639
I mean i could def go a mile out set up a nice little picnic in a clearing (blanket some wine and a couple lunch boxes) and then go and do another mile with her with me? Its not like the distance has to be some sort of all day excursion. Cool ur "m-muh army stronk" jets there hombre we all know navy boys are just all around better anyways :^)
>>
>>24437587
>>24437605
This made my day
>>
>>24440607
Holy fuck have you ever actually met a cripple? You realize they arent all invalids right?
>>
ashields88
>>
Hey beautiful kik me ashields88
>>
>>24437581
I would if she was your regular jane in every other aspect, mainly as in not using it as a crutch (Not trying to make a joke) to not do things. I can understand overcoming obstacles but I ALSO wouldn't want to date a girl that uses it as an excuse. Nobody wants to date a self-deprecating girl.

tl;dr as long as she didn't let her disability control/define her, I would be fine with it.
>>
Hey beautiful kik me ashields88
>>
>>24443840
Nigga chill
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.