[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for lonely souls. The scope of this thread is gonna be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Mademoiselle Noir4.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mademoiselle Noir4.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
Thread for lonely souls. The scope of this thread is gonna be difficult to explain, but I'm going to try.
(but first: this thread is not, and should not, be limited to the Americas)

I generally feel like I'm not really capable of bonding with people. Many of those that I speak with like me, in real life and not, but I can't shake away the feeling of them being distant, too mundane sometimes, not really wanting to open themselves to someone else, and most of all, not really making me shake away the sensation of being alone. I feel alone even among a crowd, and it's hard for me to think "I could stop feeling alone with this or this person".
I want to say that this isn't about being a NEET or full recluse that shuns himself away from others: I'm not an unsuccessful person, albeit not a very successful one too: I have a job, I have interests, people generally like me (too much sometimes, and I hate when they get too clingy or close) and want to talk with me. I earn money, I want to earn more of those, becoming independent, help my family, put efforts into having things for my future. But I can't shake away the loneliness I feel. It's not a problem of not feeling good with myself, thus the same happens with others; It's not knowing people that feel like me, that are open like me (I'm shy and reserved, but I like to have trustworthy bonds). Someone that wants to either escape or help escaping someone else from this rut of a reality and feeling disconnected.
Many just stay silent or don't share themselves except with alcohol and drugs in real life, or think of this as "Just another temporary person to chat with" when online, or "Someone in real life that will not be here so it's better to use him/her as long as I can". I find that very sad, and I feel like being detached from the world. It would make me happy to hear the opinion of those here about it, your own experiences, how you feel, and so on. For whoever wants to, they can also share contacts and talk more.
>>
Because theres something missing in you or its missing in them that you either do or dont have senpai. Your different, deal with it.
>>
I am lonely right now because even though im used to being single i do miss having companionship in a intimate way. I mean nothing sexual but someone that wants to be there and enjoy life with. It isn't helping that it makes it colder. I miss intimacy more than anything.
>>
yeah i get that feeling. ive pretty much given up on trying to meet anyone new, i just keep to myself and be pleasant and if i do happen to stumble on somebody then that would be good

i used to drink alot to escape whatever this void is but i stopped after going pretty far overboard with it
>>
I feel like I could relate with you greatly, OP, but fortunately this empathy is from my childhood more than my present situation. I was more outgoing than you were which made this internal, overshadowing loneliness even more apparent in my introspection.

I wanted someone I could trust and who would reciprocate my open and free demeanour.
Luckily over time I realized that I could gain those kind of connections by tolerating the transition into closer bonds of trust. That while our need for trust is great, we lack the patience and security to wait and temper worthwhile relationships. I would recommend looking for a therapist as well as just remembering you are not an island but a wave in an ocean. I still feel such a sense of loneliness at times, a lack of 'true' connection with those around me at times; though, I feel these are only temporary doubts.

I wish you the best.
>>
File: 1459893824873.png (713KB, 723x472px) Image search: [Google]
1459893824873.png
713KB, 723x472px
>>24435586

I understand, OP. I feel the same way often, and like you, I'm not a neet either. Yet previous depressing years where I was a neet, fucked up relationships, and a pretty lonely social life when I was growing up make me feel this way even if things are slowly improving.

If you want another friend, I'm open to it.
>>
>>24435615
I know this already, I've been told this in 3-4 languages already, haha. But I'm sure there is someone as different as me there.

>>24435673
I understand very well that. It's not easy to find people that are capable of just sharing a moment together, not necessarily sexually, but with intimacy and caringness.

>>24435678
Drinking won't solve it, it's good you stopped anon. I'm sure you will meet someone special one day, but don't give up on getting to know people. I have many disappointments too, but also some small nice things to treasure as memories.

>>24435843
Thank you for your post anon, but I know I don't need a therapist, I need to find human beings in real life and online that behave like human beings.

>>24436832
I wouldn't mind adding you if you can bear with me almost never being present until the weekend. But I always reply when I can. As I wrote the thread is also for sharing contacts, if you'd like me to talk to you, and others to you too, share it without worries. People should try to come closer and try to talk and bond, and we're too used to behave like robots.
>>
>>24436879

sure, kik and gmail are nemmule.
I may not respond quickly on weekdays but will get back to you if messaged.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.