[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for lonely souls. The scope of this thread is gonna be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Mademoiselle Noir4.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mademoiselle Noir4.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
Thread for lonely souls. The scope of this thread is gonna be difficult to explain, but I'm going to try.
(but first: this thread is not, and should not, be limited to the Americas)

I generally feel like I'm not really capable of bonding with people. Many of those that I speak with like me, in real life and not, but I can't shake away the feeling of them being distant, too mundane sometimes, not really wanting to open themselves to someone else, and most of all, not really making me shake away the sensation of being alone. I feel alone even among a crowd, and it's hard for me to think "I could stop feeling alone with this or this person".
I want to say that this isn't about being a NEET or full recluse that shuns himself away from others: I'm not an unsuccessful person, albeit not a very successful one too: I have a job, I have interests, people generally like me (too much sometimes, and I hate when they get too clingy or close) and want to talk with me. I earn money, I want to earn more of those, becoming independent, help my family, put efforts into having things for my future. But I can't shake away the loneliness I feel. It's not a problem of not feeling good with myself, thus the same happens with others; It's not knowing people that feel like me, that are open like me (I'm shy and reserved, but I like to have trustworthy bonds). Someone that wants to either escape or help escaping someone else from this rut of a reality and feeling disconnected.
Many just stay silent or don't share themselves except with alcohol and drugs in real life, or think of this as "Just another temporary person to chat with" when online, or "Someone in real life that will not be here so it's better to use him/her as long as I can". I find that very sad, and I feel like being detached from the world. It would make me happy to hear the opinion of those here about it, your own experiences, how you feel, and so on. For whoever wants to, they can also share contacts and talk more.
>>
What is so wrong about being alone? I like it a lot.
>>
i feel the same way. i really want to feel that closeness with someone, and feel like im really connecting with them and not just settling for them because it's slightly better than being alone. i feel like it's impossible to make a meaningful connection with someone this late in the game, if we didn't become friends as kids then we'll never be that close.

>>24430222
id say like 80% of the time im completely okay being alone. im used to it, i love my own company, and i'm really not much of a social person. then that 20% hits me like a brick one day and i spend the next week miserable and desperately looking through dating sites and 4chan threads and shit trying to make a connection until i get it out of my system and give up.
>>
Im kinda having the same trouble you speak about

I can be the center of attention yet feel incredibly alone, maybe the problem is that once you start to reflect upon these things is when they start to trouble you.

but then im not that afraid to ask myself the somewhat uncomfortable questions like

"if i die now how long will it take for my friends to replace me?"

"how much do my friends really care about me?"

to be perfectly realistic i am not the kind of guy that is so spectacular that someone would risk their own life or even go far for (and if they did they would just be stupid)

Im a very ordinary person and my life will be very ordinary

If i fuck up at work i get fired, if i let my future wift get the opportunity with the right person she probably cheat on me ect

and if she find someone better she will probably leave me

that is realistic as it gets

and when you observe everything with out lying to yourself you will notice a lot of people arent happy with their life either

they stay together because they have to (children, economy, pride, the social norm ect)

Now i just think of humans like fish in an aquarium

I dont really feel connected to anyone but i like aquarium and looking at fishes swimming around has a certain soothing feeling to it

Im ok with everything...
>>
>>24430222
I think there is a difference between being alone and being lonely. Lonely people are not content with it
>>
Bumping the thread for the day.
>>
I have a 12 year old email account I've been cleaning out because I pretty much never deleted anything from it. The vast majority of it is just stuff from things like Amazon, Hulu, etc. There's a few e-mails from when I tried to reach out and make friends, but all my attempts failed. It's depressing seeing how lonely and isolated my life is.
>>
File: DSC_0018.jpg (2MB, 3285x2057px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0018.jpg
2MB, 3285x2057px
ALWAYS ALONE
NEVER LONELY
>>
Hey what's up op?
By any chance did your mother not show you much affection as a kid?
Sociology major on the way, that's have been studied that suggest if not being loved on by your parents( being shown affection, teaching how to show affection) that it is extant hard for that person to form bongs with others and in some extreme cases the person is impossible to rehabilitate.
>>
>>24431914
My parents did a lot of shit in the past, but they were also caring toward me. The problem if you really want to know more about what has restrained my chances to bond with other people in real life was them being overprotective in real life and rough bullying in my school years. I do have friends, more or less distant from here sadly, and currently am living at a friend's house that keeps telling me how I might end up being his best friend for life. My problem isn't having friendships, my problem is feeling lonely and not feeling like I can't connect well with others rather than creating bonds.
>>
For me it continued even when I were deeply in a relationship.
Interesting though, does only boys experience that?
>>
>>24432247
No, at least 2-3 girls posted in the last thread specifically saying that they experienced it before and after relationships.
>>
Bumping the thread, will take my time to answer to everyone later when I can
>>
tfw no qt bf to snuggle and homo with
>>
File: DSC_0515.jpg (4MB, 3214x2006px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0515.jpg
4MB, 3214x2006px
I find that being in desolate natural environments really takes the edge off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.