[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any femanons into raceplay Not looking to creep just curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161003_142737.jpg (825KB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161003_142737.jpg
825KB, 1728x3072px
Any femanons into raceplay
Not looking to creep just curious
>>
Guess not niche fetish is niche
>>
Yes, but only with Asian guys. I want to reenact the Mongolian invasion of Ukraine. I want to run away in terror as he chases me, before capturing me and slamming me to the ground. He'd rip my Vyshyvanka to fondle my breasts as I begin praying for Jesus to rescue me. He'd pull up my skirts and push his heathen cock into my tight, pure pussy as tears stream down my face. I'd squirm and uselessly try to fight as he pounds into me, before he pulls out to cum on my white stomach. Then he'd tie me up and heft me over his horse, carrying me away from my family and the fertile land of Укpaїнa to be his sex slave in the cold heartland of Asia.

In my head this take place in some kind of field but I don't think there's any farmers near me who would be okay with an interracial couple having sex in front of his cows, unfortunately.
>>
File: IMG_6455.jpg (341KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6455.jpg
341KB, 1536x2048px
Absolutely. ebony_trap on Twitter
>>
>>24422747
You're a dude.
>>
>>24422750

No, just Slavic.
>>
>>24422747
I've always attached raceplay to dominance so it's interesting that youd choose asian men but to each there own
>>
>>24422548
I'm a white girl who's into white guys, but in my fantasy I'm an Asian girl who's into white guys and gets off on raceplay. If I was into black guys that would be cool for this kink, but I'm just not :S
>>
>>24423673
I mean, it's cool if you're white - I could still pretend you're a yellow slant slut =)
>>
>>24423703
I like the sound of that :P Would have to roleplay it in real life though, not into the whole online RP stuff.
>>
>>24423673
I'm a white guy who's into white girls and Asian girl raceplay/cliches. Any details about that fantasy?
>>
>>24423714
I want to be the stereotypical nerdy studious Asian girl (in reality I'm a nerdy studious white girl lol) from a conservative family. Everyone thinks I'm a good girl but I have the uncontrollable urge to submit to dominant masculine white dudes who are into degrading Asian chicks.
>>
>>24423731
That sounds great. Wish we could meet up for it. I'd love to slam your little chink cunt. Make you a disgrace to your family for submitting to your white master.
>>
>>24423740
You get it ;)

I think this was actually inspured for me by a Japanese girl I knew who came to the west to study and blatantly had a massice preference for white guys over her own race, but unlucky for her she was way to shy to get wih any.
>>
>>24423749
Want some contact info? Not for online RP or anything, just to chat about kinks and possibly work out meeting up eventually?
>>
>>24423749
Part of it is also a fantasy about being really peitite and delicate. I like to feel small with a guy.
>>
>>24423752
No it's highly unlikely we'd meet up, I'd just like to talk about it on here really.
>>
>>24423761
Fair enough. And I take it camming falls under online RP for you. But still, I like the feeling of being dominant - of my partner being small and fragile and absolutely subservient.
>>
>>24423740
Do you have any experience of raceplay yourself? It seems like the sort of thing that could be risky to try out on a person.
>>
>>24423764
Yessssssss. I love being subservient.
>>
>>24423767
No, I've wanted to try it, but I haven't found anyone around here that's into it.

>>24423769
I like breaking someone's will to disobey down until they bow down to me and call me "master" and "sir".
>>
>>24423782
It's the hottest thing if a guy can pull that off. My first proper bf was like you, he had my absoultely wrapped around his finger.
>>
>>24423713
let's see how and if that's possible?
kik: Burner.Phone.38 (no dots)
and discuss more raceplay
>>
>>24423797
Man, he was lucky. The only thing that could add to that would be some exhibitionism. Having my slave start touching herself in public, or give me a blowjob, or even fuck her in front of her friends.
>>
>>24423805
So earlier in the thread I said I was not interested in contactfagging or meeting up

>>24423806
Yeah I've never really done any of that stuff. At least as fantasy, getting fucked infront of my friends would be amazing, especially if you really used me in front of them.
>>
>>24423809
Used you, pumped you full of cum, made you play with your cum-filled cunt, and made you proclaim my superiority and how you're just a gook cunt who needs her white master's cum to live.
>>
>>24423818
Love it :)
I love being filled with white cum already, there would just be that extra hot dimension if I was Asian or black or whatever and white guys were like this exotic race I regarded as superior.
>>
>>24423831
In your mouth, in your cunt, in your ass. You're just a horny little gook, aren't you? :P
If you find someone to do this with, he'll be a lucky guy.
>>
>>24423836
Oh god, cum in all three at once would be the hottrst thing. I literally just posted in the gangbang thread before talking to you because that's a big fantasy as well. I've already found guys I can do this with - just it's one hole at a time and I'm not a real life horny little gook :(
>>
>>24423847
No, but if you could find a guy who'd be willing to pretend with you. How much do you like being humiliated? Would you piss yourself in public if your master told you to?
>>
>>24423855
In reality I'd be quite averse to doing anything in public, but the thought can be hot. Would be very happy to in private though.
>>
>>24423855
And yes I love humiliation
>>
>>24423861
I'd love to have a kinky little slave like you. Make sure you get a good dose of cum every day, and keep you from cumming unless you obey. Maybe make you go outside with cum on your face, or on your shirt, or without a skirt, dripping out of your cunt.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.