[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breeding thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: breeding.jpg (45KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
breeding.jpg
45KB, 630x400px
Breeding thread
>>
>looking for fertile girls for breeding
>when they figure out that I have money they virtually always want to be bred by me
>just not on my terms

Should I just accept that breeding stock is going to be gold digging?
>>
I have a fetish for the idea of being bred, but actually talking with a stranger and agreeing to meet up and let them breed me is going out on a limb.

>>24410495

Babies are expensive. I wouldn't let anyone breed me if I didn't know that finances were in order.
>>
>>24410556

Yes, but there's a blurry but existent line between taking care of a breeder and getting reamed financially.
>>
>>24410606

You get what you pay for. A good womb should naturally be expensive.
>>
>>24410556
>>24410731
> I wouldn't let anyone breed me if I didn't know that finances were in order.
> A good womb should naturally be expensive.
Poor people breed
Rich people focus on careers
Money doesn't buy love

any girl that even mentions money
1. is greedy
2. isn't in it for love
3. will eventually divorce you and try to steal half your money

>>24410491
never date a Gold digger
never show off how much money you have
1. never show them a fancy car
2. never dress in designer clothes or expensive suits
3. never let them know if you own or rent
4. never spend more than $100 on a wedding ring
5. Only propose with a gold or silver ring, no diamonds
if she ever brings up how cheap you are. dump her.

if she ever finds out you're wealthy
you'll never trust if she loves you or the money more.
>>
>>24410556
Would you like to talk about your breeding fantasies in this thread? I'm interested in the idea but I have no experience.

>>24410495
What are your terms? How do you find fertile breeding women? Maybe downplay how rich you are? Don't lie but don't mention it in concrete numbers.
>>
>>24410491
Explain this "breeding" fetish to an old man. I like the thoughts of busting a nut in a fresh young woman's pussy. I like covering their cervix with my hot cum. Would seem like rolling the dice. Would make the orgasm more intense.
>>
>>24410731

Eh.

>>24411157

Seems excessive. This isn't wife hunting, it's womb hunting.

>>24411459

These threads, other sites.

>>24411487

The idea generally is to get them pregnant.
>>
>>24411505
Because you are wanting an heir? Because you want to pay child support? Or you get off (pun slightly intended) knowing you impregnated someone?
>>
>>24411552

Quite a bit of the first, don't mind a bit of the second, and the last one in particular.
>>
>>24411556
how is this a fetish? people get married and do this all the time, people don't get married and do this all the time
>>
>>24410731
You would be a horrible mother. I had the chance to live out my breeding fetish once and I passed on it because it was a lesbian couple and I thought the kid's life would be hell. I'd pass on someone with your attitude too.
>>
>>24411569
That's kinda what I was wondering. Perhaps they could give a rat's lower left testicle about the whole courtship and romance but want to cut to the meat and potatoes of the end result of a fruitful relationship.... Continuance.
>>
>>24411487
Mainly women who just like to pretend they're special and guys looking for an easy lay
>>
>>24411569

It's primal. Imagine being a caveman and finding some horny bitch in heat in the woods and just fucking her and leaving her quivering to raise your child as you go look for more women to fuck or animals to eat.
>>
>>24411594
The risk and arrangement is exciting too. I've had fantasies of running a breeding farm where I choose who gets to fuck whom and to create different types of fuck toy descendants.
>>
>>24411604
That too I can get behind in a way. Knowing your seed will multiply and your bloodline will spread. But I have a child and I can't imagine not being in its life.
>>
I'm very into this. I love being breed, I gave my mate our first baby just last year. can't wait to have him knock me up again. I really miss being pregnant. also I miss my baby being tiny, would love to have another. being a mother is the best. feel so consumed by the love I have for my child it's overwhelming at times. babies are the best. hope I have a son next time around
>>
>>24410491
i was pregnant once

it fucking sucked

very glad abortion pills are so quick, easy, and accessible where i live
>>
>>24410491
I have a breeding fetish but am a fat NEET KV living with his mom. Plus I want to be responsible, So I'll wait until I'm married to breed.
>>
>>24411989
why post in here then if this obviously isn't your thing
>>
>>24412013
why respond to me when i obviously have nothing to contribute
>>
>>24412023
to ask the question I asked obviously
>>
>>24412028
lols
maybe someone is into my story? maybe someone here is into getting girls pregnant and then terminating it? why would you actually want a sack of flesh to be responsible for?
or is this thread for the kind of people who knock up a girl and then never see their own child?
>>
>>24412036
I'm sure a lot of the guys like the idea of getting a girl pregnant and not having to be responsible for the child. others want to be involved.
I personally love my little sack of flesh I'm responsible for. she's not that tho, a baby or child is a person a real whole human just as much as you or I. not everyone would make a good parent tho so I see why some don't want kids. I personally love being a mother, it's the best thing I've experienced in my whole life
>>
>>24412036
I actually have a legit abortion fetish. I feel guilty as hell about it.
>>
>>24412060
i literally spend 9 hours a day with kids, i work in childcare. i am in no way eager to be a mother of my own actual child and childbirth itself freaks me the fuck out. i got pregnant by a horrible lapse in judgement and thinking "one time wont matter" when i was off the pill due to an insurance problem. i admit i was a moron for not being more careful but im 100 percent certain i made the right choice

>>24412085
care to expand on it?
it wasnt as dramatic as i imagined it would be
>>
>>24412120
Well I personally don't agree with abortion (no offense). I'm not a religious nut, and my parents are pro-choice, it's just my own beliefs. Anyway, the idea of a woman going against her natural instincts to selfishly keep living life is what's hot to me. That she'd rather keep living her life of carefree sex than care for her kid, and if that means mommy has to get rid of her baby, mommy's gonna do what she has to do. She doesn't love it, she just loves sex.

So yeah, it's the "sexual selfishness" of it I guess
>>
>>24412120
it's good you did what you felt was best. I know a lot of women that are awful mothers that resent there kids and are mean and neglectful to them. I would never want to work in child care most kids are little shit heads. I love my own kid tho, and my partners other child. I never wanted kids before but once I started dating a guy with a kid and came to love her I wanted to have my own. now I'm super bonded with my baby. I breastfeed too so there's a closness I can't even explain. I didn't know it was like this really. it's the closest bond of ever had. more so then even a spouse.
>>
>>24412130
well for me its more the fact that i was so fucked in the first 6 weeks that i know i literally would have been unable to work and i cannot afford to not have a job...... so either, abort and keep on keeping on, or stay preggo and lose my job and lose my house and struggle to bring another life into the world....
also there is no benefits for new mothers, and i would have no job security for when my baby is old enough to be left with other people so i can work

im much happier with my life as it is
anyways peace out thread
stay freaky i guess
>>
>>24412130
this doesn't really make sense as women can have sex while pregnant. in fact sex is pretty great when pregnant for most girls.
>>
>>24412161
I mean she loves the sex but not the aftermath
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475457008820.jpg (44KB, 518x454px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475457008820.jpg
44KB, 518x454px
>>24411976
Wtf are you doing on 4chan then ?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.