[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Harm Thread Post own scars, wounds & stories etc.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: selfharmthread.jpg (45KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
selfharmthread.jpg
45KB, 640x400px
Self Harm Thread
Post own scars, wounds & stories etc.
>>
>>24399086
NO
>>
>>24399086
No, away you go
>>
>>24399092
I have lots of scars not sure I feel comfortable being the first to post.
>>
>>24399086
No don't glorify this
>>
>>24399086
I don't have any pictures but I used to hit myself and pinch myself and pull my hair. Then I realized that I looked disturbed so I tried really hard and internalized it. I uses to grind my teeth until they bled and I still get ulcers. Sometimes I get bald or thinning hair when I'm stressed. Mostly as stress relief now I masturbate and drink. I try not to drink too much but sometimes I drink like a liter of bourbon or vodka to pass out.
>>
>>24399118
People glorify literal shit.
Why not this?

If it bothers you, hide the thread.
>>
>>24399118
Who said anything about glorifying? Discussion can be productive and cathartic without being glorifying. Especially paired with the comfort of anonymity. There was a similar dark thread that allowed me to vent about something incredibly painful from my childhood that I normally repress. It was nice to acknowledge it.
>>
>>24399121
Been there with the drinking. Would drink 8 bottles of scotch a week. It's a dangerous road I would suggest you turn around. I was told when I was 22, either stop drinking or die before your 25. I now suffer from the effects of the drink.
>>
>>24399089
>>24399092
This type of thread is not really that new but thanks for bumping

>>24399118
That's not the point of this thread
In fact some people can recover after sharing these things
>>
>>24399131
>who said

the girl who usually starts these threads glorifies it and like to brag about her friends who killed themselves and how edgy and fucked up she is
>>
>>24399149
Who's that?
>>
>>24399149
I know who you mean but she doesn't start these threads though
>>
>>24399168
Well who are you?
>>
>>24399157
idfk, some chick

>>24399168
possibly true, but she is usually the one pushing them along

i used to cut but i got help and havent done it for many years
i regret it an i hate that my scars are in such visible places. i have to hide them at work, shit sux. dont cut, kids
>>
I bite when I get bad anxiety. Usually my wrists or hands. If I can, I find something else to bite into, especially since I ended up with a faded bite scar on my wrist a couple months ago.
It's my only self-injury scar and I really don't want more.
>>
>>24399189
I'm the same with mine but I don't hate them. I'm glad they are there they help me to make sure I don't go back to that place I was in. I relapsed 11 months ago made a doctor's appointment and was put in hospital 3 days later. I was feeling really bad looked at my scars and said I don't want it to happen again.
>>
>>24399133
>>24399133
Thanks I don't drink drink everyday anymore and usually when I do it's not a binge.

>>24399149
Oh that's sad. I don't usually get white knighty or the savior complex or whatever but I do about cutting. Especially when I see girls do it which is kinda sexist and fucked up and I can't really explain why.
>>
>>24399217
Eh I think that's instinct to want to protect women.
>>
File: 1475253205504.png (292KB, 730x633px) Image search: [Google]
1475253205504.png
292KB, 730x633px
as someone who has struggled with self harm for 6 years (and literally just did it) this thread is fucking gross dude
it doesn't matter that this place is "anonymous". people who self harm and not for attention very rarely want to show what they've done to themselves or even bring it up.
this is as bad as the cutting tags on tumblr and instagram.
piss off
>>
>>24399202
yeah i mena luckily i havent felt the urge to in years but its definitely a warning sign against it
if anything i would find less permanent ways but im glad i havent

>>24399217
lels its not really that sad... i know this board is a hugbox but we're on the shitthole of the internet, theres plenty of scum around
>>
>>24399237
Yet you felt the need to tell us that you self harm. Hypocrisy at its best. Because you self harm it doesn't make you the voice of the entire nshn. Most people who self harm struggle with mental illness. Many of which are shut ins and suffer from extreme anxiety. There is a shut in thread I am aware of that but some people don't like sharing there Skype etc. The idea of a thread like this is to be open buy not be known.
>>
>>24399253
i personally am not ashamed of the fact that i self harm but in no way am i going to go into any detail or share pictures of it for gross men to jack off to.
sure i'm not the voice but i've known a lot of people who self harm and i have never met a single one okay with sharing anything about it.
/soc/ is not the place for a self harm thread. there's too many gross men who find it hot and attractive and will come here to jack their dicks to it and not even care about people's struggle. god forbid those men post
>>
>>24399260
So you don't have a problem with people talking about it rather sick people who wank over it. Having been in hospital 8 times due to MH I have met many people who self harm most of which do find it comforting to be able to talk to people who suffer like they do. I think you should rethink calling the thread gross and rather call sick people gross. What you said is true those people who do that are sick and gross but why should we not be able to communicate and reassure one another because of those people.
>>
>>24399260
This is why i said don't glorify it
If this was a help or whatever thread you should have put that in the OP
>>
>>24399279
most of the people who post their photos and stories are proud of what they are doing, or feign being proud...
if you want to talk and be open about it and get help, there are a thousand other forums that are anonymous and not 4chin

anyways weve all contributed to this shit by sharing some of our stories (we self harmed in the past) and giving our opinions on it and the thread itself

i think if you actually want help you should know there are very many people who have struggled with similar issues and there is help out there, but i dont think youll find it here. to everyone else who posts their shit, whatever. carry on.
deuces
>>
>>24399299
I think you are stuck in your ways. Yes there is help for people who know about it. I personally help people on 3 different self harm and mental illness forums. However for those who think they are alone and who use /soc don't you think this is good for them. They can then learn they are not alone, perhaps make a friend. I think your taking this personally, if so I apologise for OP, but I think you need to open your mind a little.
>>
>>24399308
kek
stuck in my ways about what exactly?
im not new, ive seen this thread countless times and its always filled with people sharing their fresh wounds and talking about what items theure using and other shit that if anything, would only serve to trigger other people who are suffering

ive never seen the thread go this smoothly before, with so many anons coming to say this is a bullshit thread. so good on us tonight i guess
>>
I tried killing myself 3 years ago. I'm not proud of it, and I now have a 6" scar on my left arm. I'm grateful for the fact that it's only a faint scar and you can only really see it if you know it's there. I still want to apologise to my gf at the time for trying it, I threw a note on tumblr expecting nobody to see it but she saw it and rang the fuckin police. Weak

I am yet to fuck a girl who doesn't have scars. I think I have a thing for girls who are pretty fucked in the head

Protip: Don't even fuckin try that shit. Best case scenario: life-changing concequences. Worst: you fuckin die
>>
>>24399358
Well done for you, you'd a survivor putting sufferers down. I haven't cut in a long time yet I still come to every one of these threads and support those who are. Tbh I've seen plenty of times where this thread as gotten much more hate but never have I seen another MI criticise others. Kek. Put yourself down right?
>>
>>24399368
are you just talking to yourself?

have a final (You) faggot
>>
>>24399260
That's terrible and that's how I felt. I guess I feel like sharing but that was my attitude in a molestation thread that I assumed it was creeps jerking it but I met some really nice supportive people. It was a nice surprise. But you are right it's probably filled with cringy fucks lurking.

>>24399299
I just shared in case it made someoneelse feel better. I just want to help.
>>
>>24399371
When a faggot realises their point is invalid.
>>
>>24399380
Your right for sharing. It does help people.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-23-13-02-19.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-23-13-02-19.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>24399817
way to prove my point faggot
thanks for the edgy photo
so cool

become an hero or something
>>
>>24399817
Cutting is a psychological compulsion, so every time you want to cut and you resist your brain rewrites itself so the urge to cut is less and the reward via chemical release is also lessened. Eventually you can wein yourself off of the habit.
>>
>>24399831
Ahaha it has been lurking. Tell me what was more annoying me being right or you realising you was wrong? Xoxoxox
>>
>>24399866
I don't cut anymore but your kind of right. Im just keeping the thread going for a friend who does self harm.
>>
>>24399831
>an hero

Kek
>>
>>24399893
>Xoxoxox
so youre the dumb cunt with the huge bookshelf and ugly vag?
theres literally no other reason to be this butthurt
>>
>>24399933
Ugly vag? Explain qt...
>>
>>24399936
the one that looks like a butthole? im sure you remember
>>
File: Snapchat-5432866614950521509-1.jpg (548KB, 969x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5432866614950521509-1.jpg
548KB, 969x1043px
>>24399945
Want to kiss it?
>>
>>24399971
plus one for uncut

is this against some type of rule? kek
id post my anus for u buddy but i dont want u to cum just yet
>>
>>24399981
Sorry bb I gtg do
>an hero
Top Kek
>>
>>24399992
are you unfamiliar with the term or something? or are you going to actually make me a happy girl?

>gtg
kek. doubtful. dont worry hun, im always here
>>
>>24400003
Sure qt pie leave your kik or something. But straight up I have to go. Not unfamiliar with the term was just hoping I could fuck you first.
>>
>>24399183
You know who I am
But my phone is still suicidal, I'll check if he survived after I finished my coffee
>>
Who wants to fuck a girl that likes to cut herself?? It's been a while, but if someone's into it I'll gladly slice myself open. It's always been a fantasy of mine to fuck in blood. feeling someone all the way up in me with stjngjng thighs makes me horny. I'll suck a cock while someone slices my wrists open, that appeals to my interests
>>
File: 1463370906259.jpg (280KB, 996x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1463370906259.jpg
280KB, 996x1044px
>>
>>24401645
Liposuction: the cheap way
>>
>>24400981
spooky
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.