[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey soc, I just got dumped completely out of the blue. He said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (779KB, 499x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
779KB, 499x346px
Hey soc,

I just got dumped completely out of the blue. He said I was perfect in every way but he didn't see a future with me (even though we've been dating for 9 months).

Any advice/tips on getting over someone? How do I make this feel less shitty? I'm f/20 if this helps add context
>inb4 "have sex/show us your tits" comments
>>
First though you were a fagot dude so was gonna help but since you mention tits post them
>>
also general break up/feels thread I guess. let's keep each other company.
>>
>>24385767
To be as much as less of shit posting as this thread will get.
Time and just find a healthy way to process your feelings. Don't force yourself to get out more or get with someone. It'll just tangle them up. But be around friends or family and do your hobbies. Be busy to an extent but not so much you are just burying yourself to just keep distracted. Plus if he doesn't see a future then you dodged a bullet and be stuck with someone who doesn't tell you early on.
>inb4 go out and enjoy life.
>>
>>24385782
yeah, I'm trying my hardest to view it from the "dodged a bullet" angle. at least he didn't drag it out too long, but it still hurts a lot. I feel like an idiot. I'm going to engage in more hobbies and friendships and stay optimistic, even though right now I want to die desu
>>
>>24385767
examine the situation before you decide how to feel about it. does what he said hold -that- much value? after 9 months? what about the opinion held by your actual family? close friends of 5+ years? do they still think highly of you?

I assume they do ... so again, examine what his opinion of you being "perfect" actually means. in the big picture i'd assume it doesn't mean much comparatively to the people you still hold near & dear in your life.

coming from a 32 year old single anon. 6 years running. figure out what you want in a partner as well as what you have to offer to your ideal partner, once you do that you can begin a real search to quench your heart.
>>
>>24385767
>He said I was perfect in every way but he didn't see a future with me
Such a cop out.
>>
>>24385791
I understand I literally went through the same thing. Yes it feels humiliation but it will pass. Just relax and you'll be fine
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.